SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ethics Question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another situation I've been thinking about. I'm trying to get a lad to go on a safari using Bruin's WIMP modality. So far he has claimed to travel twice (both lies based on IP addy's). So far I've managed to keep the bait alive without calling him out on his lies, all while still trying to create tasks that actually force him to travel for real.

So anyways, here's my question. If he completes my tasks (newspaper pics and such) but his IP addy shows he's never traveled, would the following type of story to him be ethical/okay to say?

"(Scammer), I didn't want to tell you this, but I have hacked your computer/email to make sure that I could keep tabs on you in order to be positive you were being honest. I mean no harm, but I had to do it because I am risking my position at Western Union. Since I've done this, I can tell exactly where you are located when you are emailing me, and I know you have not left Lagos, Nigeria like you claim. Blah blah blah."

I know we frown upon doing that sort of stuff for real, but is it okay to lie and tell the lad you have when you obviously haven't? I just figured it would be a better story then educating him by telling him I can tell he hasn't traveled because I checked his IP address.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you tell the lad you've hacked his computer, the bait will be over. Why not just tell him that you know he hasn't traveled? The lad knows he's lying, there's no need to explain how you know he's lying. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait It Up

jose_cuervo Is right, he has already admitted he is a scammer, even if he hasn't said so.

He thinks he's smart and can do the pickups anywhere. Tell him 'You know where attempted pickups are tried'. Tell him to travel or the deal is off.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no point in bullshitting you. If he doesn't want to work with you, you're happy to find someone else who does. It's just a pity that his dishonesty cost you time.

ETA: This is hardly an ethics question. If it's OK to lie to them about what you did to their mama toto, it is also OK to lie about what you did to their email.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I curse them for causing the orphan transfers to get put on the "Exempted Examination List". Because the lad attempted a pick up from a "wrong" location an exemption was generated, the transfer was flagged and placed into a list where senior security management would look at it. Thank goodness you were on duty right then and there to remove all traces of the transfer.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i suggest that you tell him you received information that he did not travel, from an group called the gomerboyz.
introduce them now, and they can do a dolla chop later on.

no lad will do a safari if he can avoid it.
i think they will always try to avoid travelling as their first tactic.
if you insist that he has to travel to X, then the second tactic might be to recruit a friend or family member who is already based in X.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic