SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Alisa" replied, this time off script. She said:

Quote:
Hello My Dear Julie,
how are you today and your health, please my dear i can't believe that you will die in two months time, i hope God will not allow that to happen to you, i will be praying and fasting for you so that God will do a big miracle for your life, he will do a wonder for you,
just believe me, and have faith in what I'm telling you now,

you don't have only 2 months to live, you have more than years to live,
i hope to meet you soon, i really want your living, and i hope with God all things are possible,

i hope that we will finish the transaction, and we will be together soon, i can't wait to meet you as soon as the money get transferred to your account, please take proper care of your self for me,
hoping to get respond consign the documents, and the readiness,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

She did not even mention Julie's picture or the non-existent sum of money that "Julie" has promised her. Oh well. I replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. Thank you very much for your comfort. I am just scared of dying. I do not know what my friends and family would do without me.

The doctor said that there is a slim chance that I would live if I undergo an operation. Of course, I agreed to it.

You did not comment on my picture that I sent you previously. Usually, I get wonderful comments on how pretty I am.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing you after the completion of the transaction, if I am still alive. I will reply to the lawyer now.

Kind regards,
Julie

The "lawyer" replied:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
No 55 AVENUE BUBADIAO COLLY,
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 01/03/2010.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 01/03/2010.

Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

I'M HERE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT THE FILE WHICH WAS SUBMITTED ON YOUR NAME ON HOW TO PREPARE A ( POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ) FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, IN RESPECT OF THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF, FOR TRANSFERRING THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE.

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRY'S FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IS DAKAR SENEGAL, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THE TOTAL COST OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER.

ATTENTION FOR THE TOTAL COSTS OF THE DOCUMENTS

IN VIEW OF ABOVE AND FROM MY INQUIRIES, IT WILL COST THE TOTAL SUM OF 500 $ ( FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ) FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY,

315 $ ( THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN DOLLARS ) FOR SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ON YOUR BEHALF BY ME AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID,

110 $( ONE HUNDRED AND TEN DOLLARS ) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY REPUBLIC OFFICE, BEFORE IT WILL GO OUT FROM SENEGAL ,

AND MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE / CHARGE IS THE SUM OF 100 $
( ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS )

THE TOTAL SUM OF PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS IS ( 1,025 $ )
( ONE THOUSAND TWENTY FIVE "US DOLLARS) TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

NB; YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AGENCY . WHICH IS THE EASIEST WAY TO RECEIVE MONEY FAST WITH OUT DELAY. AND START PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS.

WE THE MEMBER OF EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER ARE OFFERING OUR LEGAL SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS WHEN THE CLIENT ARE ABLE TO PAY FOR THERE LEGAL FEES,
I HAVE ACCEPTED TO SERVE YOU WITH SINCERELY HEART.
ONCE I RECEIVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT FROM YOU, IT WILL TAKE ONLY (2) WORKING DAYS FOR READINESS OF THE DOCUMENTS,

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION OF MY ( AGENT ) THAT YOU WILL USE FOR SENDING THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION ,
AND ALSO TRY TO SCAN AND FORWARD THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OR THE PAYMENT SLIP, AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY,

INFORMATION FOR SENDING THE MONEY

NAME............... DOUF MADI AZIZI.
ADDRESS............... UNITE 24
COUNTRY............... SENEGAL
QUESTION................. USMAN
ANSWER..................... RASHIDI

Yours sincerely in Service,
Barrister (BR) Usman Rashidi (Principal Advocate).(ESQ)

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER
UAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar ,
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,

I simply replied:

Quote:
Greetings, Sir.

I am not sure if Alisa told you but unfortunately I have spent most of my monthly wages on an operation to try to get rid of my breast cancer. Only on 15th March do I receive my next wages. I hope you will understand my current circumstances.

Kind regards,
Julie

The scambait continues...
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alisa replied to me:

Quote:
Hello My Dear,
how are you today and your health, i have keep on praying for you,
please I'm sorry for not commenting on your picture yesterday, that is because i put focused on what you told me about your life, i was so cared, and i get worried about you,
that is why i forgot to comment on your picture, i am happy to announce that you looks so pretty and beautiful, i will like to see you soon, and i can't wait to meet you as soon as the money get transferred to your account,

please Julie try to keep me update consign the documents, and the readiness,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

She didn't know that it was Marcia Cross Laughing
I wrote:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. Thank you very much for the compliments. You look really beautiful as well.

Thankfully, my entire church is praying for me every single day that I will survive. I hope to see you as well.

The operation is going to be the following week. I definitely hope that I will not die any time soon.

With the lawyer, I have a tiny problem concerning the funds. I spent the rest of my wages last month to pay for the chemotherapy. I hope to see my next wages on 15th March.

Kind regards,
Julie

Let's see what the "lawyer" had to say. He said:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 02/03/2010.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 02/03/2010.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT JULIE,
I'M VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM,
BECAUSE MISS ALISA ABIDEMI DIDN'T INFORMED ME ABOUT THAT, AND SHE HAVEN'T COME TO MY OFFICE AFTER THE VERY DAY WE DISCLOSED ABOUT PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS,

I HOPE YOU WILL SOON GET WELL AFTER THE OPERATION,
WELL CONSIGN THE DOCUMENTS, I HAS NOTHING MUCH TO SAY ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THE DOCUMENTS IS NOT MY OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY, IT'S THE PROPERTY OF SENEGAL GOVERNMENT,

THE DELAY OF THE MONEY IS DELAY OF THE DOCUMENTS,
AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE ALREADY MENTIONED AMOUNT FROM YOU, THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO PROCEED FOR PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL TAKE ONLY TWO WORKING DAYS,
I WILL BE WAITING FOR WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO CARRY ON THE PROCEDURE OF OBTAINING THE DOCUMENTS,

Why is everything in capital letters? Anyway, I hope to waste even more time after 15th March. I wrote:

Quote:
Greetings Sir,

Thank you for understanding my circumstances.

Kind regards,
Julie

Looks I've gotten the lads very much off-script! Not bad for a first bait! The scambait continues...
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alisa replied to my character. She said:

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Friend,
how are you today and your health, i hope that all is well with you,
we all here in the refuge camp are praying for your health and your life, and i hope nothing will happen to you,

please Julie i don't known what to do about preparing the documents,
you known my present condition here, that even to eat once in a day is a very big problem to me, could you believe that i didn't eat anything yesterday, i just take some bread and biscuit and water, my condition here is getting very critical, i can't continue like this,

i don't known how to get money for preparing the documents,
and now you have a financial problem, this problem really affected me because i don't known how to get money to pay the lawyer, i am very confuse and scared, i don't known what to do,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

I replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. I definitely hope that I will survive this horrible life-threatening disease. Don't get me started on the pain that I have all over my body now. Every night, I have to get up at 4am and take painkillers in order to soothe the pain. Then, I aimlessly wander around the house before coming to my bed. I also have a loss of appetite so I cannot eat that much either.

We can hopefully help each other in our lives. Cancer is unexpected, Alisa. I might even lose my hair as a result of that. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Julie

At least I have delayed everything until 15th March. But I have to look at other scambaits to see the delay of Western Union techniques. The scambait continues...
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenette

Your doing great here. Take a look here for a great Payment Delaying Tutorial by FrumpyBB

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much, Seamless. I really appreciate it. Very Happy
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^JenetteMcFan123, I hope you're having fun with this so far.

Isn't it great yanking the chain, and wasting the time of some lowlife
Who would otherwise be scamming a real victim.
It is a real valuable service that baiters provide.

Yes, do take vacations Loooooooonger the better. Go to an island
with crappy sat. uplink. Get sent out of town on business. Have deaths
in the family I just did. A Reverend charac. got sent to Chile cuz of the
earthquake. And I sent it to a HAITI scammer. Oh, the irony.

All the delays also let you plan your next move and/or answer.
Kinda like a chess game/ battle of wits.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is great to waste scammers' time. My mother got scammed by a teeth whitening company and almost scammed by a fake loan company. It is great to initiate payback . Anyway, I dropped the lad a little line:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. I had my operation on 5th March. The side-effects are really bad. I hope you haven't forgotten about me.

Kind regards,
Julie

She replied within a few days:

Quote:
Hello My Dear,
please i am very sorry for my late reply, because we are not allowed to move out from the refuge camp, since all this days but i thank God that they have freed us today,
so how was the operation? i hope that you are in Good health, i will keep on praying for you, and i have faith that nothing will happen to you, i hope the affected place is not much bad, please take proper care of your self for me,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

I replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. My operation was alright but the past few days were absolute hell. I have hot flushes all the time and I am sweating through all of my clothes. All my hair has fallen out so I have to wear a wig.

Last night was the worst ever. I kept tossing and turning. Even with a nice malt drink, I could barely sleep. Regardless, I will have the funds available by 15th March as promised.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Julie

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replied:

Quote:
Hello My Dear Julie,
how is your health today, Julie after reading your mail i started crying for what you are passing through, i have been thinking how difficult you will find it to sleep, even to have at list a relax for a while,

i don't what to do about this, i don't exactly known how to help you, i need your health and healed, i have talk to the reverend father about this, and said that all i can be doing for you now is fating and prayer, and i have agreed to do that, i have started that today, i will be praying for you and your health, and also keep on praying i hope with God all things are possible,

i have been saying that I'm in a had condition, but now i have seen the one that is harder than mine, i don't known that life is like this,
i hope and trust in God, just have faith everything Will soon be alright and you will recover your self,

i was thinking of you day and night because of what you are passing through, but i hope soon when i come over there, i will help to take proper care of you,
please don't bother your self much about your condition,
because God will take control of everything,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

And I simply replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. You are right. I should think positive. I have faith in God as well and I hope that I will soon recover from my operation. Regardless, I will still be able to pay the lawyer on Monday. Thank God for sick pay.

Kind regards,
Julie

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenette

You are doing great, this is just like a soap opera, I tune in every day for the next episode.

I think you will be ok as Alisa is
Quote:
can be doing for you now is fating and prayer

for you.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, Seamless. I have huge plans to mess with the lads' minds Laughing
Anyway, Alisa replied to me:

Quote:
Hello Julie,
how is your health today, which is the most important thing to me,
i hope that all is well with you, i keep my faith that God have started his miracle on you, you will surely receive an unbelievable miracle,

i have keep on praying for you, and please try to be praying always,
i hope with our prayers and my fasting God will surely hear our voice of cry, he wouldn't be deaf to us, and i hope with him all things are possible,

please never lose hope, and don't ask God why your condition is like this, just have faith that everything about you have been solved in heaven, and it will soon be solve on earth,
please take proper care of your self for me, till when i will come over to take care of you,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

Julie replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. I am still sweating like a pig on a hot day, but at least the insomnia has reduced. I now sleep for three hours a night. It is a vast improvement.

I will pay the lawyer on Monday and afterwards, I will be flying abroad for my next assignment. I don't care that I am suffering from the side-effects of chemotherapy - I just want to prove my boss Carlos that I am able to do my work and that I am reliable.

Anyway, I will have my Iphone with me. I should really pack some summer clothes Wink

Kind regards,
Julie

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^a flight overseas, yes. Very Happy warms my heart to see that. I just sent a
character to Florida for a week. The laptop went thru the X-ray machine
and got damaged. Type a long answer and all the "e"'s dropped out.
Use your imagination, you're doing great. Just ideas....

You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the encouragment, Brainiac Very Happy
My character emailed the fake lawyer:

Quote:
Greetings, Sir. I would like to confirm that I will pay the agreed sum of $1,025 USD to you by Western Union on Monday 15th March 2010.

Kind regards,
Julie

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "lawyer" replied:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 13/03/2010.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 13/03/2010.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT MISS JULIE NORMAN,

I HAVE ACCEPTED TO SERVE YOU WITH SINCERITY HEART,
AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE ALREADY MENTIONED AMOUNT FROM YOU,
IT WILL TAKE ONLY TWO WORKING DAYS FOR READINESS OF THE DOCUMENTS,
I'M WAITING TILL MONDAY AS YOU PROMISED SO THAT I WILL CARRY ON THE PROCEDURE FOR PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS,

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alisa replied:

Quote:
Hello My Dear Julie,
how are you today, I'm happy to hear that you will pay the lawyer on Monday for preparing the documents,

i can't take any delay to meet you as soon as the money get transferred to your account,

Julie as you are fling abroad for your next assignment when will you come back? how long will it take you? i don't want to miss you, i need to be around you and take proper care of you,

i have been fasting and praying for you day and night, i hope God will give you a good health long life, just keep your faith and believe in him,

i hope you will inform me as soon as you settle the lawyer for preparing the documents, i hope before some days everything will be solved about getting the documents,

Thanks and take proper care of your self for me,
Yours Alisa.

Is that desperation I smell? My character replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. Don't worry about missing me. I will be abroad for about a month but I will pay the lawyer before I check in. My assignment is in Dakar. Something about euphanasia. My boss Carlos promised me a promotion if I win this case. I might even get the chance to see you before the money gets transferred to my account, who knows?

I plan to sightsee and swim in the sea as well as work on my case. I bought a new swimsuit for that, it is lovely, red and silky. Wink

Kind regards,
Julie

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenette

That's a dedicated Barrister you have there.Very Happy My attorney never works on Saturdays.

Closed lad accounts

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Seamless Very Happy
Looks like the lads are thirsty for my character's non-existent money. I bet they are losing sleep over it Smile
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Seamless. I was trying to get my "attorney" to work at midnite or 3 in the morning. He signed off today at 18.00 or so says good-night, going to bed to get some sleep. Thinks I can't do the time convert.

He IS dedicated, I'll give him that works til 23.00 then up at 0400 regards the MoneyGrab number. e-mails on Sundays how he just went to Church.
NO business deals on the Lord's Day dammit.

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alisa replied:

Quote:
Hello Julie,
how are you today and your health? i hope that all is well with you,
please my dear i want to known if you have sent the money to the lawyer for preparing the documents, did you sent the money to him? when did he said that the documents will be ready?
please keep me update about this,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

I simply replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. I did pay the lawyer before I left for Dakar. It is just giving him the confirmation details which is the problem - the air hostess did not allow me to access my email on the plane. I will give him the reference details right now.

Kind regards,
Julie

And to the "lawyer":

Quote:
Greetings, Sir. Sorry about my late confirmation but I have paid to you the sum of $1,025 USD to you at 2:00PM Ohio Time. Here are the reference details and the attachment of the scanned reference form.

REFERENCE NUMBER: 7825692425
TEST QUESTION: FAVE LINE IN UK
ANSWER: PICCADILLY LINE

Let me know when you have received the funds.

Kind regards,
Julie

I renamed a DLL file (zlib1.dll for my Playstation emulator) to "Scan1001.jpg" and sent it to the "lawyer". Laughing
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Jenette. The renamed giant dll files are great time wasters but you can rarely use them more than once or maybe twice on the same lad. After that he is likely to realize you are jerking his chain. I got a lad to try to open one of these files 3 times once (see siggy) but after that he dropped me. Many others dropped me after the second one.

If you haven't already, you might want to start thinking about what comes after failure of the Western Onion payment.

Good luck and keep those screws turning!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Raga Man. I need to look at the Eliza Dane bait on how to do that. The "attorney" replied to me:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 16/03/2010.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 16/03/2010.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT,
I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I CAN'T SEE THE ATTACHMENT,
MAYBE IS FROM YOUR SCANNING, THE SCANNING IS NOT GOOD OR MAYBE THE PAYMENT SLIP IS NOT CLEAR,

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE FULL NAMES THAT YOU USED TO MAKE THE TRANSFER, I MEAN THE SENDER NAMES,

I'M OK WITH OTHER INFORMATION'S, BUT I NEEDS THE SENDER FULL NAMES.

There is another email from him, saying to send it again:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT,
PLEASE MISS JULIE NORMAN I WANT YOU TO RESCAN THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION, BECAUSE I HAVE WENT TO SEVERAL COMPUTER TO DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT BUT IT COULDN'T DOWNLOAD,

I WANT YOU TO RESCAN THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO ME THROUGH ATTACHMENT,

AND ALSO I SENT MY AGENT TO NEARBY WESTERN UNION OFFICE TO CHECK IF HE CAN CASH THE MONEY WITH YOUR NAMES BEING ( JULIE NORMAN) BUT THE WESTERN UNION AGENT TOLD HIM THAT THE INFORMATION'S IS NOT CORRECT EVEN THE TEN DIGIT CONTROL NUMBER WASN'T CORRECT,
THEY SAID THAT THE INFORMATION'S IS NOT CORRECT, MAYBE YOU MADE A MISTAKE ON THE PIN NUMBERS IS NOT OK,

PLEASE TRY TO RESCAN THE PAYMENT INFORMATION, AND ALSO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AGAIN,

SENDER NAME....
SENDER COUNTRY.........
RECEIVER NAME....
THE TEN DIGIT CONTROL NUMBER.....
AMOUNT YOU SENT......
TEST QUESTION....
ANSWER....

YOU SHOULD SEND THE ABOVE NEEDED INFORMATION'S, AND TRY TO RESCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP.

I replied:

Quote:
I don't understand what's happening. Everything was in order when I made the transaction. I'll check as soon as possible.
I cannot find a good internet cafe around here in order to scan it again. I am in Dakar for business so I am not sure about where to go to scan it.

Kind regards,
Julie

How convenient for the "attorney" and Julie to be in the same city. The scambait continues...
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alisa replied:

Quote:
Hello My Dear Julie,
how are you today, i have called the lawyer through phone of the reverend, i called him to known when the documents will be ready, but he told me that he haven't receive the money yet, that the transfer payment information you sent couldn't download, and you haven't send it again, and also that he have sent his agent to check in nearby western union to try if he can cash the money, but the told him that the ten digit control number you sent wasn't correct, and also that you didn't send the sender names,

Julie i don't known what i can do now, please i want you to check if you made a mistake for the information you sent him, and try to send it again,
please send him the information as he needs it so that he will get the money and start preparing the documents for us,

I'm sorry that i didn't ask you how is Dakar? but Julie i didn't understand where that Dakar, i mean is it Asian or Europe of Africa, or is it a state in a country? how is life over there? i hope that you are living well there.

please try to get in touch with the lawyer soon,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

Where is Dakar? Like she does not know! Anyway, I replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. I just received a call from the girl who worked at the Western Union where I sent the payment and she said that it has come back for "security reasons". She then came on to explain the matter further but I only just caught the words "419 fraud".

It is really strange that the attorney and I are in the same city but he still wants a payment from Western Union.

And Dakar is in west Africa. It is really hot there. I am now only wearing my new red swimsuit and I am by the hotel pool. That lovely blue water is tempting me to dive in. And did I mention that it is 34 degrees?

On the subject of the transaction, I will try to find the nearest Western Union in Dakar after my swim.

Kind regards,
Julie

The "attorney" replied to me:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT,
WELL I HAVE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID, MAYBE THE PROBLEM IS FROM THE SCANNING MACHINE YOU USED TO SCAN THE INFORMATION,

BUT REMEMBER THAT DELAY OF THE MONEY IS DELAY OF THE DOCUMENTS,
MAYBE YOU CAN SEND THE RECEIVING INFORMATION'S SO THAT I WILL TELL MY AGENT TO GO AND TRY IN ANY NEARBY WESTERN UNION TO SEE IF HE CAN CASH THE MONEY AND START PROCESSING THE DOCUMENTS,
YOU SHOULD SEND THE FOLLOWINGS,

SENDER NAMES.....
RECEIVER NAMES....
AMOUNT.....
CONTROL NUMBER.....
QUESTION......
ANSWER.....

I HOPE IF YOU CAN SEND THE CORRECT INFORMATION WITH OUT RESCANNING
THE TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION, MY AGENT CAN CASH THE MONEY IN ANY NEARBY WESTERN UNION.

I replied:

Quote:
Greetings, Sir. I just received a phone call from the girl who works at the Western Union I went to and she said that she reversed the transaction before it was cleared for "security reasons". She then explained those reasons but I was not really listening - she was speaking too fast. But I did manage to catch the words "419 fraud". I have no idea what the Sam heck she is talking about.

Looking at your business address, you are in Dakar right now, am I correct? If so, it would be completely pointless to make a WU payment to somebody who is in the same city as I am. I am here in Dakar for a month (I will leave on 15th April) to try to win a case about euphanasia.

Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Julie

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be a good time for "Julie" to tell the lad that she has given up trying to send anything via WU. It is all just too complicated and frustrating but "Julie" will be able to easily wire the money to him if he could provide his bank account details.

I'll bet he will be happy to provide said details which you then forward to Alan the Account Killer and you get to claim a siggy piggy. Smile

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will, Raga Man. When he will reply to me, will you give me the details of Alan the Account Killer please? This ought to be great Very Happy
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The details can be found in the help, hints, and tips. It is a sticky. Smile
Welcome to your new addiction, Jeanette.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Janette

Here is the link
ALAN = http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic