SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another worthy target

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to give 'er a nudge today. Was afeared she had gone to her reward.
Looks like she has 1 foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Brainiac ... what are your plans for this cancerous mole?

I'm still evolving my characters. Might help if we keep each other in the loop on this so we can exploit any opportunities to give her joint pain. I love giving lad pain. Twisted Evil

In broad terms ...
    - I want to get them off script as early as possible to make them work hard for their western onions.
    - I'd like to grab a couple of piggies - we don't go for western onions in our church Very Happy
    - dollar chop the hell out of them (G0mer?? / Mr K0ffi??)
    - score some photos ... not really certain that they are where they claim to be
    - draaag this out for as long as possible

Tools / modalities used:
    - none so far

Tools / modalities planned:
    - not sure this lot will go for the 0asis security gig. English seems too good.
    - might use the newspaper article generators to rack up their pain
    - probably try out the WIMP'y modality and see how that plays out

Is anyone else in on this live one? There is enough pain to share around.
Razz

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^dogsbum I sent you a PM. we can co-ordinate the effort out here
in the forum ? or?

You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just noticed.

I'm not too sure who else is working this one. Yastreb is I think.

I just put up where I am in case I might accidentally get in the way of others by using the same modalities / tools. Not a good idea to educate the lad which could happen if we all try the same / similar things IMHO.

I'm still learning and cancerous mole is as good a way to earn my stripes as any. I post my emails for info and for feedback but notice most don't bother. Guess it's a part of how I learn ... reading precisely how others do what they do step by step. We Aussie are renowned for tripping on our laid back personas Very Happy

On reflection, maybe we should continue future planning via PM. All welcome to join of course.

Any other views? Anyone at all ... seriously Very Happy

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yes looks like Yastreb started the thread, TheFae is in. possibly
N.O.R.A. and Technomancer said "massbait" This site recently became
my life, I almost said, "I have no life, which is why I stay up well into the wee hours of the morn, reading and posting stuff."
I liked your reply over at "Just had this" to 419ers are scum.
That was some erudite oratory, how can you call yourself laid-back?
We both ought to switch to decaff. Wink
I didn't want others to think we were being sneaky behind their backs with all the PM's. All are welcome.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You could post in Hints & Tips, behind log in, and ask for opinions!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I'm on this one's case too.

Just playing it straight (and very slow) for now. Haven't even got past the first part of the script yet, hehe Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have an overall strategy for this one... the only thing we should coordinate on is a WU/MG modality. I'm open to suggestions.

For my part, the lawyer G3r4ld 0xf0rd has come on board. After this exchange -

Quote:
It was just now i saw the email you sent to me, and i can understand that the bank is requesting for some documents before the fund will be transferred to your account..
I will advice you to contact my late husband lawyer in UK so that he will help you in obtaining the requested documents from the bank and to avoid any complications ;
[LAWYER'S DETAILS SNIPPED]
Please you have contact him regarding the documents , just contact him and tell him that i instructed you to contact him in helping us for the documents the bank in requesting.
I wait to hear from you as soon as you contact the lawyer.
Remain bless in the lord,
Your Sister,
4mira

Quote:
I sent the message - more as it happens.
It's funny that you called me sister. I don't have a sister - only a brother; he's ten years older and serving in the Army. He's all the blood-kin I have.

The lawyer, once contacted, was straight onto business:

Quote:
ATTENTION. MRS C4M1LLE WH1T3.
DATE: 12/03/2010
I HAVE CONTACTED THE BANK SOME FEW MINUTES BACK AND THEY HAS GIVEN ME THEIR APPROVAL TO PROCESS THE REQUESTED LEGAL DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF. I HAVE ALSO VERIFIED FROM THE BANK AND I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE AMOUNT DEPOSITED BY LATE DR SHL0M0 CH03N WAS US$6,500,000.00 ( SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS )
THE DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE TO OBTAIN IS AS FOLLOWS;
1, POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM MY CHAMBERS THAT WILL BE SIGNED AND APPROVED FROM THE UK MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
2, A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE UK MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
3, A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM UK MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
4, A TAX CLEARANCE FROM THE UK MINISTRY OF FINANCE
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT (1) TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL ( POWER OF ATTORNEY ) STATING THAT YOU ARE INTO LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR PARTNER MRS 4M1R4 CH03N, WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF ( 1000 £ )
(2) TO SWEAR AN ( AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ) COST (1000 £)
(3) ( CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM UK MINISTRY OF JUSTICE ) COST ( 1,650 £ )
(4) ( TAX CLEARANCE FROM THE UK MINISTRY OF FINANCE ) WILL COST YOU ( 1000 £ )
TOTAL SUM: 4,650 £ ( FOUR THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED KINGDOM BRITISH POUNDS STERLING )
UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT, YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION'S WILL BE TAKEN TO THE UNITED KINGDOM MINISTRY OF FINANCE WHERE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE OBTAINED ON YOUR BEHALF. UPON THAT, THE COMMISSIONER OF OATHS WILL SIGN IT AND I WILL SIGN ON BEHALF OF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER AND THEN, THE ORIGINAL COPIES WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE SUM.
AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE, YOU WILL HAVE THE FULL RIGHTS AND AUTHORITY TO CLAIM THE FUND AND THE BANK WILL TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TRANSFERRING THE TOTAL SUM OF US$6,500,000.00 ( SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.
MODE OF PAYMENT
I RECEIVE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
HERE IS MY SECRETARIES ADDRESS INFORMATION WERE YOU WILL EFFECT THE PAYMENT ( 4,650£ ) FOR THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS,
[-- SNIP -- ]
I WANT YOU TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT WITH THIS ABOVE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND KINDLY SEND DETAILS TO MY MAIL AND WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL EMPOWER THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUN OF US$6,500,000.00 ( SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
MY RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONALITY.

Cammy was a lot briefer:

Quote:
Just to open - it's Ms C4m1ll3 White, not Mrs.
Looking at your list... two items have me confused.
2, A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE UK MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
What’s this for?
3, A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM UK MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
Please explain this too.

With the prospect of payday, the reply came back quickly:

Quote:
MS C4M1LL3 WH1T3.
DATE: 13/03/2010
A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE UK MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
AN AFFIDAVIT IS A FORMAL SWORN STATEMENT OF FACT, SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR, WHO IS CALLED THE AFFIANT OR DEPONENT, AND WITNESSED AS TO THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE AFFIANT'S SIGNATURE BY A TAKER OF OATHS, SUCH AS A NOTARY PUBLIC OR COMMISSIONER OF OATHS. THE NAME IS MRS AMIRA CHOEN FOR SHE HAS DECLARED UPON OATH. AN AFFIDAVIT IS A TYPE OF VERIFIED STATEMENT OR SHOWING, OR IN OTHER WORDS, IT CONTAINS A VERIFICATION, MEANING IT IS UNDER OATH OR PENALTY OF PERJURY UNITED KINGDOM MINISTRY OF JUSTICES THAT THE TOTAL SUM IN QUESTION (6.5 MILLION$) IS FREE FROM MONEY LAUNDERING, NARCOTICS, AND THIS SERVES AS EVIDENCE TO ITS VERACITY AND IS REQUIRED FOR COURT PROCEEDINGS AND WILL EMPOWER THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS DURING THE TRANSFER.
A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM UK MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP SIGNIFIES THAT THE UNITED KINGDOM MINISTRY OF JUSTICES / FINANCE HAS WITNESSED AND CONFIRM THAT YOU AND THE NEW AND APPOINTED BENEFICIALLY OF THE SAID AMOUNT (6.5 MILLION$) TO AVOID FUTURE COMPLICATIONS. AND WITH THIS CONFIRMATIONS, THE OMNIFINANCE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN NORMAL BANKING HOURS WITHOUT ANY HITCH.
UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT, YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION'S WILL BE TAKEN TO THE United Kingdom MINISTRY OF FINANCE WHERE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE OBTAINED ON YOUR BEHALF. UPON THAT, THE COMMISSIONER OF OATHS WILL SIGN IT AND I WILL SIGN ON BEHALF OF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER AND THEN, THE ORIGINAL COPIES WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE SUM.
AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE, YOU WILL HAVE THE FULL RIGHTS AND AUTHORITY TO CLAIM THE FUND AND THE BANK WILL TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TRANSFERRING THE TOTAL SUM OF US$6,500,000.00 ( SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.
I WANT YOU TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT FOR THE RESQUESTED DOCUMENTS WITH THE MODE OF PAYMENT I STATED IN MY PREVOIUS MAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND KINDLY SEND DETAILS TO MY MAIL AND WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL EMPOWER THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUN OF US$6,500,000.00 ( SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
MY RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONALITY.

Cammy was brief once again:

Quote:
Please explain that in simple English as what you wrote is pure bafflegab to me.

Then a plaintive letter to 4mira:

Quote:
I contacted G3r4ld 0xf0rd but when I asked him a question, what I got was pure gibberish. I thought my English was good but he doesn't speak the same language! Did you ever have problems understanding him?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will post a few of her replies. She, Amira "my sister, too" is very weak
just listen..."my present condition is very critical do not have the strength in writing email all the time. contact details of the bank OMNI-FINANCE BANK London Bridge,LONDON Contact the bank i remain,
your sister In "
Those are just the "diamonds from the dung-heap." (edited)
It's at London Bridge London. oh,my

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb - thanks for these. Always nice to see a few steps ahead. Are they all from the same IP?

Cancerous Mole and lawyer dude (others) seem more skilled with English than the average pus drinking laddo from ladgeria. It suggests some skill but not perfect skill ... expressions are not what one might see in natural language used by real english speaking people, even well educated ones. IMHO the emails you provided have probably been written by the same mind because the language / sentence construction / style / feel is far too similar. I may well be quite wrong of course. Wonder if they are using one person to handle the english side of their scam.

My point to this is that the real laddo might feel fairly safe, secure and superior behind their skills and bullshit. I enjoy lad bashing like anyone else here but maybe this will just get us the flick because they probably lead with their ego. A vulnerability to exploit - severe dis-education perhaps? I'm adjusting my plans to have my characters appear even more dumber and guileless, copious ego stroking, and fawning reverence to uber-laddo.

@ Branwen - too true. If I am correct about uber-laddo then they are highly narcissistic and want to believe deeply in their own superiority. The more our characters increase 'friendship' escalating behaviours then the faster / stronger laddo will feel invested in them and the more devastating it will be for them when things turn turtle. Very Happy See http://changingminds.org/explanations/theories/a_friendship.htm for practical examples.

So "Sm3lly", its time to be generous and use loads of inclusive language.Twisted Evil

@ devil_woman - thanks for that suggestion and I will give it a lot of thought.

@ Technomance and Brainiac ... excellent news. Would love to know if their scrips deviate.

@ TheFae, N.O.R.A., JadeFalcon ... any more news?

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sm3lly just got tapped to contact the US lawyer dude too. Same name. Cancerous Mole seems to have been terribly afflicted by her illness and makes not a single comment about Sm3lly's good news and questions. Their eyes are rigidly locked onto the fabled westy prize. What total goiters. Crying or Very sad

Might be pressing my luck with this but will try and find out why she doesn't read Sm3lly's letters other than when they involve her problem? Efforts to get them off script failing miserably Twisted Evil

Steward (bless his holy holes) - this humble servant begs divine inspiration.

EDIT: typos .. grr

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The NEW Miss Eva has made her debut appearance:

Quote:
Dearest Sister 3v4,

Greetings to you in the name of our lord,

Like i told your earlier the fund was deposited by my late husband to the bank with my name as the next of kin.
I have decided to offer you 15% of the total sum and also i will like that as soon as this fund gets to you , 25% of it should be used in building widows ministry top the memory of my family name which will bear ( CH03N widows ministry) which the rest of it should be used in helping the orphans and the privileged one's. Mostly in Haiti.

Moreover, the fund is still in the Bank which I will like that you contact the Bank where the fund is been deposited so as to have an
arrangement on how the fund will be transferred to your account . I want you to contact the Bank and tell them that you are my family friend who wants to help me make claims of my fund due to my sickness and that you want them to transfer the fund to your account in your country, presently now my condition is very critical and before contacting you i have made a vow to my God that i will donate this fund for the works of God.

Note that i have also informed the bank that you are my family friend who wants to help me make claims of my fund due to my sickness and i will like that you contact the bank without further delays lets see what will be their suggestions.

Find the contact details of the bank below together with the account details of my late husband,

0MN1-F1NANC3 B4NK PLC

Int2rnational Bank1ng Dep4rtment

(London Representative office)

St.Th0mas Street
Lond0n Bridge,L0NDON
Postcode: SE1 9RT
Area: London - C3ntral
Telephone: 0044 7011183963
Email:[email protected]

Contact person: Mr R1ch4rd Ph1l1ps,
Foreign Operations Officer

Depositor: Dr Shl0m0 Ch03n .
Amount Deposited: $6.5 million United States Dollars .
Account Number: 04307300201-67
Swift Code: XXXXXXX
Date of Deposit: 25/05/2008.
Next of kin ;Mrs 4m1r4 Ch03n.

Thanks once again for all your concerns and understanding and may God be with you always as i look forward to read from you soonest as soon as you contact the bank.

On the attachment you will find my picture for you to identify me in person and i will like to receive a copy of yours too.

Remain bless in the lord,

Sincerely i remain, Laughing
your sister In ,
Mrs 4m1r4 Ch03n.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4mir4's reply seemed like basic boilerplate:

Quote:
Please bear with me if i am not writing to you constantly, it is due to my sickness.
My surgery operation will be by today night and i will always want you to be including me in all your prayers
I have also passed your name and email contact to my doctor to keep you updated concerning my condition just in case anything happens to me during my operation, i am not praying for death, but God Almighty knows the best for everyone.
Please i want you to fell free and transact with the lawyer and comply with his instructions so that he will help us in obtaining the necessary documents the bank is requesting.
As for me i really do not have any idea in that doming, he sent me an urgent email that the bank needs some legal documents from the Ministry of Justices and the Ministrie of Finances that will empower the bank transfer the total sum to your bank account in your country, and he also told me that the original copy of the documents will be sent to you as soon as he obtain them from the concerns Ministries, so please i will want to to follow and comply with his instructions so that he will be able to obtain the documents by this Monday and before the ending of the week we can then conclude the transfer of the fund to your account with the bank, i hope you can understand what i mean.
Finally, i will not be getting access to my email box until after my operation and i hope to get good news from you as soon as i come back to check my email box after my operation maybe by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Cammy won't burden a poor sick woman with the legal issues...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Koko.Dk - welcome to the party. Very Happy on the left are the chips and dips and on the right is some nice fillet of cancerous mole.

This is the bog standard scam message that all of us got - good to know it's still in play. So how is our dear friend 3Va? I've heard that she sleeps around and might bat for the other team after a few beers - not that there is anything wrong with it. Gossip on the forum is so unkind. Next someone will tell me that NN, my mistress, is a dude Shocked

Does 3va have any interesting back-story, drug habits (oooh that gives me an idea), family etc.

Just had an anal probe - cancerous mole will be taking all kinds of wacky stuff to help deal with pain from her cancer. So ... will flash out a new character that has a wacky side business in drugs. My character's mum just died and hshe will offer the mole some freebies plus some cash money to help get the 'best care possible' Needs a lot of work, hitmen, missing fingers, tatoos, and a lizard. Always wanted a lizard (godzilla) to chase a couple of lads and set them on fire ... did I say that out loud? Embarassed

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I´ve just gotten a bite from the languishing lady.
@Yastreb, let us know what will best serve your bait!
Until then I´m going slow and straight.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
... the languishing lady...

Hmmm Cancerous Mole, Languisihing Lady ... or ??? Name this lad Very Happy
psychicbait wrote:
... Yastreb, let us know what will best serve your bait

Ditto ... and for everyone else too (if I can)
Quote:
Until then I´m going slow and straight.

Just as Steward (blessings sprout from his sack) taught us ... (Stewards Holy GOAT)

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cancerous Mole rises and tells me much the same as she told de-1337-ed - JC.. Boring.

But she does add a little personal touch to show she had sorta been reading what I send.
Cancerous Mole wrote:
Dearest de-1337-ed - JC.,

Greetings to you in the name of our lord,
I receive and read your email letter with gratitude to God , please bear with me if i am not writing to you constantly, it is due to my sickness.

My surgery operation will be by today night and i will always want you to be including me in all your prayers. <- how many surgeries does it take to cure a cancerous mole? And would she rise from her post-op bed to save a westy?

I have also passed your name and email contact to my doctor to keep you updated just in case anything happens to me during my operation, i am not praying for death, but God Almighty knows the best for everyone.

Brother Mike, please i want you to fell free and transact with anybody i put in contact with you, because i am 100% sure of the contacts i am giving you ok, and this is the reason why i have been telling you to comply and follow the instructions of the bank so that the fund will be transferred to your Bank Account without any hitch,

note that our goal is to get the fund transferred to your account peacefully and not by getting into arguments with anybody. (example of victim relationship escalation - uses inclusive language "our goal"Twisted Evil) So please always follow the instructions of the bank and also contact the lawyer with the details i have given you, and ask him to give you details on how the documents the bank is requesting will be obtained from the concern ministries so that the bank will be able to transfer the fund to your account without any problems, i hope you can understand what i mean. Because i have already told the lawyer that you are family friend who wants to help me make claims of my late husbands fund and for donation purposes due my present condition, So please fell free with him as he was also my late husband lawyer and a very kind human too.

Sidebar: so how come a frail old lady knows enough to tell someone a blow by blow description of what is to come but can't actually figure out how to email any key player herself? And victims miss this because they want to believe ...

Now, based on the fund ,
I have decided to offer you 15% of the total sum and also i will like that as soon as this fund gets to you , 25% of it should be used in building widows ministry top the memory of my family name which will bear ( CHOEN widows ministry <- how many wives did he have anyway) which the rest of it should be used in helping the orphans and the privileged one's. Mostly in Haiti.

In addition, please notd that i am not kidnapped by anybody (what a relief), i am just in the hospital bed and i am just able in getting all these email massages across to you with the help of my doctors little lap top computer.

Finally, i will not be getting access to my email box until after my operation and i hope to get good news from you as soon as i come back to check my email box after my operation maybe by Tuesday or Wednesday. <- example of timeline / urgency to bind victim to scam Twisted Evil

On the email attachment you will find my current picture of here in the hospital and also a separate picture of mine. <- same photo that we have all come to know and ... bleh

Sincerely i remain,
Your Sister Cancerous Mole

Hold on - what about our church fund? Cancerous Mole is holding onto the script with tunnel vision determination. Or will this come from the other players?

And she ignores poor Steward (blessings be upon his spurting jet).
And she ignores the ever dangerous Mr de-1337-ed - JC..

Is it too much to slap a cancerous mole? Not yet but my arm is getting wound up for a biggie. I think I will continue to be compliant - especially with all those 'professionals'.

Edit: typos grr - what's up with the rampant leeting of common use words?

Last edited by dogsbum on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dogsbum: I originally came up with a character called " de-1337-ed - JC." Then I would shorten her name to "3va" during baits. She is a Danish Artist who is bisexual (although she prefers women to men) and knows how to get what she wants even if it means sleeping with people "higher up" than her. Twisted Evil She's very manipulative and slow things down in baits by taking trips to random places. I even got her to play de-1337-ed - JC. cousin (another one of my characters) when he "mysterious" died! While she was falling for "de-1337-ed - JC." (Although the lad didn't seem to get the hint) she even became a "Gravure idol" while she was in "Japan" to waste more time and spend money that was supposed to be for the lad. Laughing

Anyway, my new "de-1337-ed - JC." is called "de-1337-ed - JC." and is essentially three female characters (or personalities, what have you) from Finland (It depends on the bait, sometimes she an elderly woman, a teenager or a middle-aged widow.)

Elderly de-1337-ed - JC. (Usually 60-80 years old)- This de-1337-ed - JC. lost her husband after he was trying to take down a robber. The robber had his buddy sneak up behind de-1337-ed - JC. husband and thus shooting him to death in cold blood. She has to constantly rely on her grandson when it comes to ANYTHING dealing with computers and online money transactions. The only "internet" related thing she mastered was "email." She is often forgetful and constantly makes mistakes often. She's very lonely and often wishes she could be with someone again (Thus, if the lad is male, she'll try being the cougar! Twisted Evil )

Middle-aged widow de-1337-ed - JC.- She is a former model and seemed to have everything going well for her. She got promoted to working for a big movie making firm that has her making millions of Euros for each film that she produces. Her husband died when a masked gunman pushed him in front of a train while the were touring West Hollywood, California. Since then she's been very cold toward people and ever since then she has taken advantage of many people in order to get what she wants. Thus giving her a outrageously large sums of money. She often gambles it, travels, and sometimes hosts very expensive parties lasting from everyday for 2 weeks until 2 months. She goes to clubs and bars (pubs) on weekends and gets plastered to the point where she wakes up in other people's beds with a hangover. When she is hungover she becomes very blunt and forgetful and thus causing more confusion. Twisted Evil She is very sneaky and often sells hard to get drugs, and ammunition to various mafias without the authorities suspecting a thing. The mafias often nickname her "Sneaky fingers" because of her ability to get illegal things without getting caught. [/wall of text]

Teenage de-1337-ed - JC.- (anywhere from 13-17 years old) is a Finnish teen who has a rich Australian-Italian boyfriend who is willing to buy her anything at her command. He always treats her like a princess because he is so much in love with her. She's even teaching him Finnish so that he can meet her family in Turkku. She loves music from Finland, Italy, America and the UK and often brags about her shopping sprees in said countries and lives like a celebrity. She's wants to get into modeling then eventually porn (when she's old enough) because she thinks she the most attractive person on the face of the planet. Hence her inflated ego. She gets distracted quite often and rants about how she wants a certain celebrity to herself and that "so and so" shouldn't date them (or be married to them). She's always hosts "A" list parties (or so she thinks) on the weekends and often gets drunk and has sex so much that she's surprised she's not pregnant yet. I wonder how the lad will react when he finds out the not only was she pregnant but she also got an abortion. Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dogsbum wrote:
did I say that out loud? Embarassed

Yeah you did. Try not to use your out-loud voice, you never know, they might be watching. Mr. Green

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 1337ing is getting out of hand, folks. We are now leeting "Eva", Koffi and Mike??? Seriously? Confused

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, just making sure that they don't wind up in Google search.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^dogsbum, I tried to do quotes...
I have decided to offer you 15% (I spit on your offer, ptahh)

all these email massages(MASSAGES, dogsbum please explain yourself)
with the help of my doctors little lap top computer.(we get by with a little help from our friends.)
I read that the doctor helps with the typing.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not directed at you Koko. Recently many have gotten overly paranoid about lads googling. As a general rule, they don't.

I had to start somewhere and actually dogsbum's got edited first. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Koko - you may want to consider that googling "Eva" yields 133,000,000 hits. What do you think the possibility is a lad will go through 120,000,000 hits to maybe find the post here?

95% of the leeting that goes on here is completely unnecessary and makes the forum harder to read.

Also, its' well to be cautious but some of the leeting seems more like paranoia. Paranoia should never be encouraged as it always seems to sped to fast and quickly gets out of control.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
Sorry, just making sure that they don't wind up in Google search.

The odds of a lad Googling a character name are slim to the point of non-existent, but even if they did, "Eva" get 133,000,000 hits; "Koffi" gets 1,150,000, and "Mike" gets 222,000,000.

I think posting names here is pretty safe overall.

Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic