SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

R@pha3el K@mar@ has taken the WIMP bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been trading mails back and forth with this lad for about a week. He originally gave me the story of wanting to invest his 'inheritance' in my country, and would I please help him for 10% of it.

Since he was offering me such a low percentage I decided he was a good candidate for insulting me with only 10%. I gave him the bait and after two days of not hearing from him and thinking had dropped me ,I get this.

Quote:
Dear Mr.Mark,
is really nice to hear from you. Actually, this is a very interesting surprised. but note; i don't like jokes with things like this, and i belief you know how we came across each other which i strongly belief is your confidence reason for confiding such deal on me. if you are serious with what you are saying then, you have my attention to be forthright with you in all the way.

Now, to build this trust and confidence between both of us,i can say the ball is in your cult because i belief you have the belief of what i am capable of doing! to test, is better we start with a little amount to see if i am worthy of your trust. maybe after that you will know that we can do more things together in a coded form. i wait to hear from you soon on how we are to proceed further. Note, i am located in (Abidjan, the State Economic capital of Cote D'Ivoire)

R@ph3al

After taking the bait, they realize they are outed as a scammer. Some will admit it and some won't Rolling Eyes

edit1 spelling

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
R@pha3el K@mar@

One leet per word please, anything more gives me a headache.

The ball is in your cult. Laughing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanna join that cult. Sounds like fun.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about all the leeting. This lad is using 'Centrum.sk' for mail and I can't get an IP for him, so I won't be able to claim a safari. Crying or Very sad But I will have the fun of sending him anyway Laughing

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless- New firewall modalities at WU will NOT allow CentumsK e-mails through! Tell him to get a yahoo account.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Idea BRUIN, How do you come with this stuff.Laughing I just don't have that much imagination Embarassed

Closed lad accounts

Jesse_James
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could someone tell me what WIMP is please. I'v sen loads of references t it but I don't know what it is? (Sorry for the hijack)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the original WIMP bait:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=160602&highlight=wimp

Since the original bait, most baiters have modified the modality to require the mugu to contact ONE SPECIFIC corrupt WU employee in one specific city. This avoids the problem of the mugu having a friend or a relative in some other country and trying to pick up the loot that way.

Here is another link you may find useful, by Seamless:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=179833&highlight=wimp

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:
I can't get an IP for him, so I won't be able to claim a safari. Crying or Very sad

You could confirm by caller-ID. If he calls from a (destination country) number, it's confirmed, if he calls from a (home country) number, he could he at home or he could be roaming. Either way, pretend you don't hear him ('hello??!') and see if he calls back from a different number. If he is stredded for 2 days and he has a phone number on you, he will start calling it from every phone he can get his hands on.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bruin et al ... thanks for the info folks.

As a follow-on, what has been the strike rate for the WIMP'y thinggy? It seems like a gift - are the lads a bit wary that it's a trap? I'm working a lad that is very literate, wary and a prat. Would love to bitch him via WIMP'y.

For the developers - thanks for the fish dudes. Much appreciated. Very Happy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first try at WIMP'ing, I got 10% very interested, with 1 safari confirmed and two safari's I could not confirm.

Bruin

South Africa

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a first.Shocked I've never had a scammer to ask me where to safari him to before.

Quote:
Dear Mark.

I have received your mail, in this circle i will like if you chose a country for me I will go there and pull out the money. Use my name first. But before I leave here to any country you will have to send me the code first then when I get to the country I will e-mail you for the activation as you said.

R4phael Kam4ra

He is in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire, his multiple choices were;
Benin
Togo
Sierra Leone
Burkina Faso
Nigeria
Niger
Cameroon

Hmm ??

Closed lad accounts

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Can I suggest Nigeria? Surely there is a great western onion outlet sans bad men deep in the middle of their trouble. Laddo will be fairly safe so long as he bribes the right people. Or not. Either way it works for me. Very Happy

Excuse being '20 questioned" here folks, can you share the email / modality that got them alerted to WIMPy? I learn heaps by reading the detailed 'hows' of successful baits - no imagination I guess. Embarassed

Not having anywhere as much luck lately as I need. Lazy shits just lapse into unintelligent lad speak and won't budge from a western onion mantra. So time to adapt and move onto a better lad-trap.

@ Bruin - 10% plus safaris ... that's brilliant. Thanks Very Happy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dogsbum

When I get their scam letter I give them;

Quote:
My name is XXXX and I live in the United States. I am looking for someone in western Africa that would be interested in working with me. I am interested in working with someone that wants to make money. If you would like to know more write back to me and I will explain what I have in mind. I think you will like my idea's, as they will be very good for both of us.

It usually makes them forget all about 'their scam' Or if I want to sweeten it up some

Quote:
My name is XXXX and I live in the United States. I am looking for someone in western Africa that would be interested in working with me. I am interested in working with someone that wants to earn $1000-$1200 per day or more. If you would like to know more write back to me and I will explain what I have in mind. I think you will like my idea's, as they will be very good for both of us.

I hope to hear from you soon
XXXX

Some take the Bait, some don't

BRUIN gave links to the whole modality earlier in this thread. I just have it all saved in a word doc (few variations) and paste into mail as the bait progresses.

As for where to send this Lad, Nigeria is four Borders away. I don't know if he will go for it or if he can afford it. If he can't afford Nigeria he will tell me. The last two of my lads that I sent had borrowed money for 'one way' travel expenses thinking they would pickup enough money to get home. They got stranded. Rolling Eyes

Getting baited like this must be so humiliating for them. Embarassed I'll bet they don't dare tell anyone what has happened to them.

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic