SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm so embarrassed now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am kinda embarrassed as saying I wouldn't go into baiting, but I couldn't resist this time Embarassed

I decided to reply to the last Haiti scam I just received with my catcher: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=181179

Actually I didn't put any effort into this one:

Initial email sent from my catcher:

Quote:

I wish to help.

Reply from scammer:

Quote:

THANKS WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE FOR THE HAITI.THANKS GOD BLESS.
MRS L1ND@ D@V3

my reply, really short reply:

Quote:

funds

scammer's reply:
Quote:

SORRY FOR THESE QUESTIONS WE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS ABOUT PEOPLE TELLING
US THAT SOME MONEY HAS BEEN SENT TO US
AND WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN
YOU ARE WILL TO SEND THE FUNDS.GOD BLESS.
MRS L1ND@ D@V3

Sounds like this person has been baited before?

my reply:

Quote:

no problem I am ready to send the funds at any time you wish

scammer wrote:

Quote:

PLEASE WE LIKE YOU TO TELL US THE AMOUNT AND IF YOU WILL LIKE
TO SEND IT ON ANY OF THE BANK TRANSATION,MAY BE BY
MONEY GRAM OR BANK ACCOUNT.
THANKS
MRS L1ND@ D@V3

my reply:(ok, I have a bank account option, I will go with that then - notice though I am not putting that much effort into this first bait)

Quote:

I can send $300 by bank account

scammer wrote:

Quote:

MAKING IT FAST FOR US WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND IT ON MONEY GRAM SO WE CAN PICK IT FAST,WE GIVE OUT BANK ACCOUNT WHEN THE MONEY HIS HIGH BUT YOU CAN SEND IT ON THE MONEY GRAM SO THE STAFF SENDING THESE MONEY TO HAITI BY TOMORROW CAN MEET UP THANKS AGAIN.
L1ND@ D

Yea well , no bank account, no money, time for a bullshit excuse I says:

Quote:

I am sorry but there is no money gram available here, and my bank can transfer the funds within less than 24 hours anyhow. if you still would like me to donate, please supply me with a bank account.

Mind you this is in a span of just a few minutes ago.

latest reply:

BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Hello *****

How are you doing today? I am in receipt of your email and its content
fully understood.

Do find a correct bank details below:

REMOVED BY HAPPY_SLACKER.

kindly make the payment and attach a scanned copy of the payment slip
to my email account.

Thanks for your assistance and co operation.

God Bless.

L!nd@ D@v3.

I am now reading the thread on how to properly report to @L@N. Still I feel ashamed of myself, I wasn't even trying, yet I get a bank account, and I know how hard some of you baiters might work for one. Embarassed
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I am stuck on a little detail; could use some help:

According to the guidline, it is:

Quote:

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: I.M. Mugu
BANK NAME: BRAIN BANK AND UN TRUST
ADDRESS: 666 LUCIFER ROAD, MEGGIDO PA.
BANK SWIFT CODE: 66 61 66
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 12 34 56 78
IBAN CODE OF THE BANK: All sort of numbers and letters with spaces

I have the name, account name, account number, bank address IBAN.. but instead of a SWIFT, I have a 'sort code' Sorry for my ignorance, but does sort code == swift code?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your piggy!! Very Happy Well done!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ermm, thanks, but I am not quite there yet. Already this feels a bit daunting trying to get all this info to @L@N, and I'm still stuck on the 'sort' code. banghead
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i assume you altered the account holders details. Just mail whatever you've got to Alan.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch you have a PM
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@H_S - Nice job! Send that info off to Alan and claim your pig! Very Happy

As for what to send, copy and paste whatever bank info the lad gave you at the top of your email message to Alan, and then add the emails with evidence of the fraud below it with complete headers.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For all the emails, just the scammers right? Or do I have to send my replies too?

And if I have to send my responses, do I have to supply those headers too?
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need to include your emails. In fact, I would copy whatever bank info your lad provided at the top of your email, followed by the email that contained it with full heads, followed by the lad's original scam email with full headers if possible. That should do the trick, and if Alan needs anything else he will let you know. Otherwise you shouldn't expect a reply from our mysterious friend. Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I will then just copy the latest reply with the bank account, because the scammer luckily 'hit' reply anyhow, and has my replies from the beginning, but I am still going to strip my catcher account info, even though it is false anyways. Thanks for your help
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have compiled the information to the best of my ability, and have sent it to our friend to his email (not from my catcher, from my personal email to his).
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ congrats on the piggy

Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More siggy piggies!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Congrats Happy_Slacker!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all! Smile

So now said lad is expecting a payment slip, but I'm gonna be lazy and not do anything. Let him simmer. I have no intention of actually replying (at least not for a good long while). Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job on the disaster scammer and congrats on the piggie. I always aim high on these guys and my first reply is something like send me you bank details for a donation of $5000 or more. Always seems to get there attention. Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, but you should....
Your bank said the account is no good your bank can't transfer so you need another Laughing (I go as far sometimes as to specify which country I want the account to be in for EZ transfer....) Two piggies are twice as nice. Congrats on your first happy crowd

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Happy_Slacker - excellent catch! Congrats on the piggy. May they breed uncontrollably Very Happy

You just gave me an idea ... I'm gonna send an ASEM to all of the lads with something like this...
Quote:
Dear Koffie

Thank you for everything that you are doing for those poor orphans in Haiti. In particular, thank you sending us your bank details so that we can transfer the funds collected in our Haitian Earthquake Appeal. We managed to collect $8,579.50 last week and everyone here is keen to see that it goes immediately to where it is most needed.

Mrs Markin, church secretary / treasurer, tried sending the money to the account that you gave us but despite ehr best efforts, it would not go through. She got so distressed at having muddled this up that she had to go into hospital for a while. You know she is with this - it's her first real internet funds transfer - and she blames herself for disappointing you and those poor children.

You might want to send me your bank account details again but for Mrs Markin's sake, please don't let her know. She already feels terrible about all of this.

We should be able to transfer the funds by no later than seven days. Mrs Markin will be out of hospital by then. Poor thing, she is not too bad for a woman of 79 but she does get confused about such things as the internet.

Enough of my news. Please tell me how things are going with your charity and especially the project to build the orphanage. It would really help if you send us the photos that you promised so that we all can share in your good works.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Yours in Christ

Sr Mary Andrews RSM

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratz Happy_Slacker! Thumbs up for your Closed lad accounts

When I make a bank transfer to a lad, it becomes their problem to find out what's wrong.

/me wrote:
Dear Lad2,

Regarding the transfer to miss Mule, it is still showing up as pending currently. I went by my branch office yesterday, like you suggested, to ask them to look into it. They told me that there is no problem with my account, and that I should be able to transfer any amount to anyone. There are no limits or audits in place. This particular transfer is held up because it is not accepted by the receiving bank. They can not tell the reason for it, only her bank can tell. Maybe you or Lad1 can ask miss Mule to make inquiries about it.

Alternatively, do you think it would be better to cancel it and try a different transfer, or to send a check, as you said earlier. I really never use checks, but I'm sure it is just as safe and reliable. Either way you see fit.

Please let me know how to proceed.
Regards,

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so fast, I got a reply from Dutch, it was a fake account. *sigh*

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he gave you a fake account, tell him you just transferred 10 grand into it. He'll like that. He might like it enough to give you his real one.

Short replies seem to work well sometimes. I forget who it was, but someone here once baited a lad for ages using just "yes" "no" and "maybe" etc, one-word replies Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I guess I should have said that, but I guess I gave a too weak of a 'slap'.

I said:
Quote:

The account you have sent me is incorrect , please send me the right account for your $500 donation

All I did was up the amount by 200. Either way it was worth a shot, I don't know if lad will drop me, or go back to insisting on MG. Actually it is possible to save this, since if lad tries to suggest MG again for the 'speed' I will then be able to issue a more severe slap, saying due to the bad information, you would have HAD the donation by now.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hey Happyslacker - it's all part of the lad dance. He's talking so that's a very good thing. My mentor (I really do listen Branwen Very Happy) tactfully brought to my attention that sometimes (often) I am tad too aggressive with my lads and not really like a compliant victim.

Your response seemed like something I would send to a real person, someone I did business with and not a lad. Which might be a good thing?

If it helps your character, why not send him out to the Northern Territory (Australia) onto a remote cattle station. The nearest western onion outlet if a day and a half away - when the road is passable. But since the lad asked you soooo nicely, you will transfer the joy via bank and complete your debt of honour to him. (spew)

@ Bolleboos - I really love your approach and will modify mine to suite. Not too much success so far with the mass mailout to lads but then again, they send out lots and survive on a low pickup rate by victims.

I wanna get a piggy. I wanna get a piggy. (humps up and down petulantly)
Oh - and I want a nice red firetruck to Great Pumpkin Shocked

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure why they'd ask you to make the payment, but give you a fake bank account for it.

Only thing I can think of is that he's setting you up for a "See? Bank transfer is unreliable, use WU/MG instead!" play...

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

echnomancer: Yea you're theory might be what the lad is trying.

Still, I expected sometime right now to get some kind of reply, so far nothing. And I don't know where this lad is, but I am assuming some west African country. I can't get any location since lad is using gmail.

Still, it was fun, if he doesn't reply in the next few hours, I will assumed that I am dropped.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic