SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Keshe Space Foundation scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have nothing against him, selling books. I enjoy reading pseudoscience and sci fi. But it is the phony demonstrations and the trips to space that I really dont agree with. Without getting peer reviewed he is selling tickets to space.That I dont agree with. i have quite a collection of books on UFOs and other topics like that. I actually enjoy reading them. But Keshe went too far by claiming that he already has developed the technology. It is one thing to sell books by saying it is a theory but it is another to sell tickets to space without a spaceship and confirmation of the technology.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Because, funnily, when you make a discovery so fundamental to the laws of physics that the governments will silence you (yet allow you to spew insane garbage all over the internet - that worst kind of governmental censorship from evil Belgium there) yet let you live without police custody, the first and only use you can think of for your technology is mass moon tourist trips.

What a load of bollocks. I mean, all that energy, clean, for free? You could eliminate 50% of the worlds problems in a year, and the bulk of the other half over the next couple of decades. But no, tourism, of course, it's so obvious!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am confused by Keshe. He claims the government is suppressing him but then he also says the government is protecting his technology. I dont understand him. He really makes me get a real headache talking about him. My depression gets work and I get a headache when I think about it.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's legal to sell fiction books disguised as nonfiction? Confused

Quote:
A resource that may be helpful with this is the skeptics:

For anything we do regarding educating the public, he'll just claim the government is trying to silence him. I'm not sure where to go next though.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah it is true. I just hope no one has been fooled by his trips to space. It is a typical 419 scam. This is how it works. You pay him the deposit. He puts it in a bank and earns interest up till 2014/2015. But he returns only the amount you paid initially. He will keep the interest. On the other hand he may never return the deposit at all and keep postponing the trips. Embarassed
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing I find odd is that keshe has not demonstrated his technology to outside parties yet. No impartial scientists have seen his technology. He claims some companies have seen his technology and are suppressing it. Personally I feel it is pure BS.
benjamindover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WRT selling the trips, I agree wholeheartedly.

I was responding to the comments on the offer on his book in my previous post.

Yup, nonsense can be sold as non-fiction, it's done all the time. They'res a reason it's called "non-fiction" as opposed to "fact". Astrology, ESP, wheat germ and blackstrap molasses, diet books, UFOs, "strange" science (how many times does someone on Coast to Coast say "in my book..."?), etc., etc.

Velikovsky's book was a turning point for publishers on this. A reputable publisher with a strong list of science books and textbooks published his nonsense as non-fiction. They pretended it was reputable work, got some cover quotes from reputable scientists (later retracted, for all it was worth, once they found out more and saw how the quotes were used.) They made boatloads of cash, in spite of a textbook boycott. Then the nonsense books were no longer the province of the dodgy little publisher.

Pseudoscience books continue to be released as slick top of the list publications today. I bet Keshe wishes he could line up a seven figure advance.
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keshes work is nothing more than pseudoscientific work. It is all theory. He claims to have contracts with several organisations but as usual in the pseudocience field they are being suppressed by the aerospace company which they will not name because basically if they reveal the name they would be sued. Also supposedly NASA even refused their work. Suppression by governments is the modus operandi of these pseudoscientists. Initially my hopes were really up and I was thinking how to make money to go to the moon since it was cheap. It was only when i went on the forum and asked for some video evidence the guy went berserk and said it was because of doubters like me that the world is the way it is. It is actually the opposite. It is because of scamsters like Keshe that the world is such a frustrating place to live in. You dont know what is the truth and what is a lie with guys like keshe obfuscating the truth and making promises that they will never fulfill. First they promised demonstration in July. Then postponed to march. I hate people who make false promises.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

benjamindover wrote:
I bet Keshe wishes he could line up a seven figure advance.

Bingo! I've tried baiting the splad using traditional methods and have had him twig. Its time for the seven figure advance. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy is planning to promote his space tickets in America where he is trying to get interviews on major radio shows mainly to promote the space tickets. Again trying to promote his false technology again. His fraud seems to be going on.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So if we can't get rid of the site, any idea what else we can do? This is just too scam-like for me to leave it alone.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Bait him continuously until his paranoia grows to the point where he rips out his internet connection and locks himself away in his cellar for the rest of his life screaming about terrorists and government agents ganging up on him? Wink

Just a thought...

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd decided to try baiting this guy a while back, but I hadn't gotten around to it. I've now sent my first email to him asking for help donating money.

Also, I love the term "splad."

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keshe continues with his scam. He is similar in his tactics to this guy Searl who has been at it for the last 60 years. He also claimed he built a flying saucer. Same tactics were used against those who demanded evidence. Typical free energy guy. Website is http://www.searlsolution.com/ . Funny thing is people believe these fraudster who are out to steal money which could be used for legitimate scientific research. Some idiots are ready to fund this crap. Keshe will also become like him one day.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stumbled onto this thread because I was bored.

Ummm this entire discussion seems wacky to me. So the guy is selling tickets for a space trip. Big deal. There are plenty of other wackos around selling everything from lunar real estate to mars rocks.

People believe what they want to believe. We are not the thought police nor should we get involved in harassing those whose beliefs seems far too weird for us. There are plenty of people who WANT to believe in such things and will legally pay to help see them through to whatever end. Such is life in the 'verse.

I think we should drop this. Just saying ...

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I wouldn't have a problem with it, either, if I believed Keshe was actually doing any research or work on flying saucers. I want to have a vacation in outer space as much as anyone. However, all the evidence points to him being a complete hack at best, and a scammer at worst. That's why I so strongly disapprove of it.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ hey Mega Bait I hear you dude. I do.

Here is the thing - the guy does not need to do any research or make any sense or publish any papers or be vetted by peer review. This is not our call to make at all.

We bait scammers. It is waaaaay outside our domain to bait those whose beliefs are different or weird. If the guy scams people via the internet then sure, let's have at him with bricks. But this? All 31 of Spock123's posts are on this single thread. Don't you think that in itself is a red flag?

This thread really looks like cyber bullying by 419EATER to me and I am not down with that. Crying or Very sad

I'm passing it onto the mods for a closer look.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Hmm, didn't notice that actually...

I have no problem with eccentric people (seeing as I'm one myself!) But isn't Keshe trying to get money out of people with his idea? When he's using an idea that can't possibly work and charging people to use that idea, that's still something of a scam.

That said though, if he actually does honestly truly believe that it works and that he's right to try to sell it to people, that would probably make him more insane than crooked. Since legally he doesn't know any better. At the very least I'd want to warn people against sending any money to him.

Haven't actually tried baiting him. Was a little tempted with the descriptions of some of his rants, but decided not to. Too much target practice in that overflowing catcher account to play with for less effort Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am locking this thread for the moment.

As things stand, I am not convinced that this has anything to do with 419 fraud.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update.

It seems that what we have here is a nutter. Not a fraudster.

It is not AFF and therefore not baitable.

This thread will remain locked.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*cough*

You forgot to lock it.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No I didn't.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic