SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi All!! (STEWARD)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am I late ?

Noooooo, I could introduce the resurrected !! Shocked

Hi Steward!!

Pleased to meet you. Did hear one or the other story about you.

----

btw - Hi All!!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Real Steward! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to he who calls himself Steward (real).
May I please see your hands, feet and side?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Real Steward!
Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@stweward (real) : please go and draw your attention in your own opening topic. I suggest 'Hi All !! (real)' This goes for future sterward (realer), (realest), and (realester) numbnuts that try to thrive on the glory of our most memorable member ever. I'm shocked to see this time the mods seem to be out of town when push comes to shove.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Real Steward! Very Happy

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now caught in a question of faith! I want to believe this is THE Steward, but Dutch and Mr. SK do bring up valid points. I think it only fitting that we receive a picture of the alleged Steward holding a proper sign announcing himself to the world!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Real Steward. Very Happy

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To witness the return;
I'm so lucky. Lucky, lucky, lucky...

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A DNA and/or IP test can be administered by a mod.
Steward "allegedly" (real), please PM the mod Slightlyoutofit and inquire the detailed instructions for sending a body fluid sample.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slowly, the conspiracy unravels.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapter 3

As we gathered in the secure War Room deep beneath 10 Downing Street, Holmes once more began his incessant pacing while the other members of the War Council seated themselves around the circular table and began placing notepads, pens, Port bottles, glasses from their portmanteaux onto the table. Sir Humphrey rose, and with a few brief words described the known circumstance so far, how Steward, a mere civilian, had penetrated deep into the Society of Goat Fetishists, had been accepted by the Cabal as a person of Depraved and Cynical Mind, how on discovering the Dark Secret contained within the Hidden Books of Power, Steward had bravely and presumably at the cost of his own life, passed on his findings in an effort to Arouse the British People.

Sir Reginald Shortbottom-Jones, DCM, ADHD, MBGF, FUBAR, Commander General of Her Majestys 2nd Horse and Added Artillary , Knighted after the stunning defeat at Rorkes Drift the previous year, rose and in a gruff voice asked why this Secret Cabal had passed unnoticed for so long, and if he had been in charge of the British Secret Intelligence Organisation, this state of affairs would never have occurred. His comments were noted, and opposed by Knight Commander Higgins-Rowtham-Smythe, OCBE, FUBYR, Double Bar and Soap Dispenser, who claimed that the entire safety of the British Empire had been for too long entrusted to lackeys of the landed Gentry, of which he was proud to claim no part, his mother being a Cockney tart of unknown origin, and his father a mere Lord of the Upper House of Commons.

Order was called by Sir Humphrey, and serious discussion took place. Holmes meanwhile continued to pace the room, his gaze fixing first on one, then another, of the Nobled Personages seated around the table. He gazed perhaps at ones shoulders, anothers hair, ears, all the while sucking contentedly upon his pipe.

Firstly, who was Steward? None of the Agencies gathered around the room had any record of him, or any personage of that name. The Alibis, Persona Gratis, Falsified Letters of Travel issued by the Home Office showed no record, Was he an Outsider, that person who acted only from Altruistic pleasure, doing good for no reward?

Argument followed, firstly that no-one could have travelled the Secret Paths of Knowledge that the Goat Fetishes had devised without training in the Secret Arts, then having secured entrance into their Hidden Den, how had he found the archives that detailed their Fiendish Plot? Lord William Ranawayathefirstshot-Brown suggested that Steward had been a mere poor innocent, who had somehow been caught up in a maelstrom of events, his soul in torment, a personage bereft of human kindness, that had been caught in a web of deceit, cunning and sheer inhuman devilment.

Holmes fixed his gaze upon Lord William, and in a smoke roughened voice, asked
“ And how exactly my lord, does an innocent male person, walking across Hampstead Heath, on a summer night, suddenly befronted by a 13 naked members of the female gender, dancing and disporting, around a tall granite monolith, react?

Well My Lord?”

Sir Humphrey exclaimed, “ Holmes, are you suggesting Dark Satanic Forces are at work in this matter??”

Holmes smiled, slowly drew a draw on his insufferably pungent pipe, and with a cryptic smile at me, answered “Did I ever mention Dark Satanic Forces?”

Sir David William-Graheme-Steven-Ullapool-Football-Team-1947 rose swiftly, and
stuttered a that nnnnnnever iiin hhhhis lifffffffe timme hhhhad witches eeever bbbeeen a ppppproblem, yyyou jjjust ttthhhtthhhrew them on a bbbbonfire eeevery hhhallloweeen aannnd thhhhey wwwennt awaaaay

Much confusion followed, were we talking about Witches, Dark Satanic Forces, Goat Fetishes, which of the perceived threats were what Steward was trying to warn us about?

How were we ever going to find the missing 3rd Post? Would we have to answer the questions to the 39 Steps.? Could we train an Agent of Superior Knowledge, sufficient to overcome the Deep Secrets of the Khabbala? Would the Dark Ring Wraiths of the One Lord see through any disguise? How had Steward penetrated so deeply into the Secret Portals of the Goat Fetishes, and still maintained his humanness?

Holmes was ever pacing around the room, his pipe growing more pungent, he stopped, his maniacal eye (the left one) suddenly bright, and with a shout that overcame the murmuring, he declaimed “ Watson! We must away, Evil is afoot, this is all a cheap tawdry third rate carnival side show, designed to capture our attention, while the real criminal escapes! Quick, we must away by the tide from Portsea at 11 of the clock, I fear that we have been lead astray by sly innuendoes, tawdry bordello comments, and cheap $2 shop trinkets.”

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having a crisis of faith.

LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF POSTS FOR THIS STEWARD (real) EVERYONE - only two posts. 2? 2?

Bah humbug. This ain't no Steward (real) but a paltry charlatan dressed in goats clothing. I knew Steward well ... and this is no Steward. He says far too much.

Avert your eyes. He may take on other forms. Shocked

Now on the other hand, Steward (real), I hope you know that some of your closest and most loyal acolytes have followed every single teaching of your (Steward [real]) most Holy GOAT. I wore red and slung myself down and to the left just as you taught us.

N.OR.A. did not .... not that I am dobbing on anyone (important).

No decepticons have joined 419EATER just as you commanded. What's up with the decepticons anyway?

We demand DNA, 3 photos of all holes (including before and after), hair samples going back to 1999 and a litre of your urine. Somewhere in all of this there is an answer ...

And the Order of Stewardians will find it. And maybe figure out why people get fat off the diet industry.

In the meantime, Steward (real) we suggest that you go on a long desert pilgrimage (definitely not a safari Rolling Eyes) to cast out the demons of the Ladgerian Western Onion Temples. Show them the error of their ways and collect multiple abandoned MTCN's.

Steward (real or pretender) why have you come among us? Was it zombies? It's always those damned zombies.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW, the previous page was so disturbing. First iMike makes such heretical statements. I have never said this on the open forum, but I have always wondered about iMike. He always seemed to have shifty eyes!

As for the Steward (real) fiction, I could point out at least a dozen inconsistencies to the story Steward did warn us of false stewards that would come along trying to prey on the weak of knees and kidneys. Do not be one of those. The separation will be long and ugly.

Stay true to Steward!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was the anti-Steward! I am sure! His coming was sannounced by the twisting of iMike's words. I can see it now...so clear...so clear...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I study the wisdom and merciful grace of Steward, I feel impressed that it is actually his second post we are missing, rather than the third. I came to this conclusion while partaking of some holy toast, so it must be a true Stewardian manifestation.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hello fellow Stewardians. Smite the unbelievers. Steward (bless his holy sack) commands it!

Ummm Mr SK ... you have been truly blessed with divine understanding. Please help this feeb by telling me what you mean cos I have no idea. Embarassed (pst ... don't tell anyone because I might be found unworthy)

@ Paranoid, BadgerDude, Forwun Nine, Corona ... rally the Stewardians in prayer! Unbelievers must be purged. I'm thinking next Tuesday is good - how does that work for you?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
WOW, the previous page was so disturbing. First iMike makes such heretical statements.

Well, I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.....

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Can I be the first to say...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy. Sorry, I meant a Steward's Inquiry.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing
Has he gone again?
That's even if he's the real Steward. Could be a baiter... Or even a badger!

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brother Dogsbum,
It has been assumed that the third post was taken with Steward when he ascended. However, the browning pattern and butter pooling on my holy toast enlightened me. We must be missing the 2nd post. Making the Apocrypha of Steward page 3 post 22 the 3rd post.
I hope I haven't ruined the ending of Sir Irish Conan Emigrant's mystery, but when Steward commands, I must obey

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And Lo! It came to pass that Steward sent His angel the Holy Virgin Vogon to Earth, and the Virgin Vogon didst appear before the goat herders and spake thus "Steward will come again amongst thee." And thus it was the second coming of Steward was foretold. And the Virgin Vogon didst also appear before the magistrates and the judges and the moderators and spake further, "The Mighty Steward will appear once more amongst the peoples of this world and will bestow heavenly blessing upon the faithful, and the world will rejoice and sing the holy hymn - The wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. And blessed will be the followers of Steward."

Keep the faith Brothers and Sisters, for HE will come again.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

steward (real) wrote:
somehow my account got blocked, Hi all!

You also know the reason why. Evil or Very Mad

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My gast has been well and truly flabbered.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic