SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

We gotta get this "FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first saw this I fell over laughing because it was just so lame. But then I recalled the Exeter university study on scamming which suggested some people were overly persuadable to triggers involving 'authorities' so I looked a bit closer.

The header has been dicked around with but I am too techtarded to know the details. I can see quite a trail of addresses / IP's in there and found one to have been blocked for internet abuse (see below).

My real concern is that this shit mass mailed this to god knows how many people (particularly low education / migrants / low income), many of whom might have marginal language skills and might be fearful of authorities in the US. Lots of them might be frightened enough to shell out a couple of hundred dollars to make the problem go away.

This one needs close focused mass attention I reckon. Twisted Evil
Header wrote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.211.10 with SMTP id j10cs321340wfg;
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:34:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.223.72.65 with SMTP id l1mr1162285faj.66.1268213651073;
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:34:11 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n2-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (n2-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.23.154])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 22si101470fxm.22.2010.03.10.01.34.09;
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:34:11 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 67.195.23.154 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.23.154;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=hardfail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 67.195.23.154 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by n2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Mar 2010 09:34:08 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.218] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Mar 2010 09:34:08 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp128.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Mar 2010 09:34:08 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 64861 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Mar 2010 09:34:08 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: aHBoA4AVM1nsq9OTnTyryExP0hY35Hv0GQBt4Xl4igna5cO
44ZHDB.pqSrJpznl2agSmiB5wOLOBX64yEJXu_guosbcwPaOmD_u0FA1..37
DaEQRBgKrjQDpdCSbcXWhZwRULWgyyueq5mNGJfs9YaJE8yjhy42Xq2LFm7y
k827wDK7QpMtpRsbpmWHx3Punh.sXqpr4cbXBKCx5yE.QuZQRSWPG6FDJ3C3
Dc8oCjsC9t2jhKaQ9DJcFJjxXOm.gcGR3NkjwfAz57ZGPdycXcH8eFgYORvf
9ooXz.kQD3E.l1FMktAfLVX3Rb5FFTuxRH2.OsTbASuMp15r6KbtHmxZbIlF
5BOYM8GlPIcVdslFauagsJp7B4iSWQwzCnKgLynX1hXssNGfP3VtAreWwPyH
2hDu9E2_Vl.CRjjjjvJWh0Kq6fiX4MmEIjlFH2WPP2iSU7LM0DrAG4Taqbr.
AHue_9mi7vag6CiH0blphRPB_axC66608gdcISAeV8xBrJ8PtcUP8lry5htQ
6MSHuQla43kYVie_gZgyx2JDjcUOitVHmafAnSaij9H_UCZlq8yTNGKxY0BX
2SihgHA9SNFBxrMZKrD2gC86hcSEjU0aidHYH125vEP8iAI53R0BAFZ2og.3
I6LVOY8IgrpBS6LSBj6VjATz.InYwN7AeWgyxNhh__3iHP5bpgrBUjEalHzP
cAtBVAUvvObLSo1x8rmHZvxfSj.f0hJejrLDpKvHLOuOtNMrQ2czUrSC2tIU
HRIB9qJ5GuZ7gZUz6kJTpWOtN5kTgj8aE3dJhjFpHmfjmaa1l3cgZe8RCLpp
3GyK38zM.NjYHXTLcoAI4TIvQnqEbWOWS7i5AyQTJboTc5xCuNDwp8Wi0jee
aDO4a7YUBgae_Sp1bxHyrYiBekD2RnMJJDBJKnpoQTqnIJsg2bJVxHl.1SHd
Mq9OiNKPInvu6JyRXHErfQ15dDQ--
Received: from [41.184.17.66] by web180202.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:34:08 PST
X-RocketYMMF: [email protected]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:34:08 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-818506948-1268213648=:63683"

--0-818506948-1268213648=:63683
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Info on [email protected] wrote:
Finding mail server for domain att.net ...

scc-mailrelay.att.net (5)
aln-mailrelay.att.net (5)

Connecting to mail server scc-mailrelay.att.net ...

Checking user at mail server ...

220 att.net - Maillennium ESMTP/MULTIBOX sccwmxc04 #145
EHLO [192.168.0.2]
250-att.net
250-7BIT
250-8BITMIME
250-DSN
250-HELP
250-NOOP
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 31981568
250-VERS V05.40c++
250 XMVP 2
MAIL FROM: <[email protected]>
521-121.208.195.29 blocked by sbc:blacklist.mailrelay.att.net.
521 DNSRBL: Blocked for abuse. See http://att.net/blocks
MAIL FROM: <postmaster@localhost>
521-121.208.195.29 blocked by sbc:blacklist.mailrelay.att.net.
521 DNSRBL: Blocked for abuse. See http://att.net/blocks

SMTP error: 521 DNSRBL: Blocked for abuse. See http://att.net/blocks

The scam letter wrote:
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
DATE: 16/2/2010

Attention:FUND BENEFICIARY,

We received your email and this is not a child's play. As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United State citizens as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.

The said funds is now in U.S Bank in your name which has been placed on hold under the custody of the FBI for further verification and proof before releasing the fund to you.

You do not have this document in your files; if you did the fund would not have been hold. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you.

We have gone through your Identification record and also the information received from you, we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking investigation department that " """""" " has these funds from Inheritance 'willed ' from C.B.N Bank Nigeria precisely.

With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States Of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America citizens.

Note that with the information's we have here, the fund in your name here was release from Federal Republic of Nigeria. To this regard you are to contact the EFCC Nigeria where the fund was release from so that they will issue you the required document because they are the only people that can issue you the document. Nobody else have the right or privilege to issue you this document unless the EFCC Nigeria.

You are under an observational /Investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official monitory transaction release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people.

You have 48 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number coded: """"" """" "AZQV9007 owned by "" "" """" " You do not have any rights to receive these funds if the documented legal wire information is not complete.

For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody accept the below person that will get the document for you. It have come to our notice that you have been dealing with scammers regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instructed to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction. The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Imposters you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations--which serve, as our mission states, 'to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.' So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action before you

We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law. So you can see that we can track you down through Investigative programs. We have your address and the evidence and status of your wired funds, so we can arrest you anytime anywhere.

You don't have the required document in your possession, these documents are only to be issue to you from the paying country NIGERIA, to this regards you are advice to contact the EFCC NIGERIA to obtain the document from them to enable the immediate release of the funds in your name..

We have done our verification on your FBI Identification Record with our Social Security Number, the only document left is the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) Which should be issue to you from the paying country of the said funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) Nigeria to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:

Contact Person: Dr. Wills David .
Email:[email protected]
Office Address: 72 western avenue victoria Island Lagos Nigeria......

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC NIGERIA where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the Document to be issued to you right away, because due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, you are to take care of the document by sending to the EFCC NIGERIA the sum of $210 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your $10.5 million will be release to you that is the only way the EFCC NIGERIA will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document for the release of your fund.

You are here by advice to Contact them through the email address or call them immediately above to acquire from them on how you are going to send the fee to them. Note that you are to do this immediately if you really want your fund to be credited to your personal account and also if you don't want any action to be fall before you. We have already informed the EFCC NIGERIA about the present situation, so go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is now on our custody and will not be release to you unless the required document is confirmed, after that the fund will be release to you immediately without any delay.

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes.

WARNING: failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you, justificated and if found guilty, you will be jailed...... As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F..B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHEMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT.

Faithfully Your's
Robert S.Mueller
FBI Director

Anyone interested ... any thoughts?

EDIT: removed catcher addy - oops

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)

Last edited by dogsbum on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed everything needs responded to within 48 hours. I have been away from the computer for a trip.. I'll respond in a panic in say 72 hours and assume the funds are gone. We will see where it goes.

Quote:
You have 48 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction

Twisted Evil

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dogsbum wrote:

The header has been dicked around with but I am too techtarded to know the details. I can see quite a trail of addresses / IP's in there and found one to have been blocked for internet abuse (see below).

Look for the last header in any block. In yours it's 41.184.17.66

Put that in a locator like http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/

Quote:
IP address [?]: 41.184.17.66 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: IPNX Nigeria Ltd
Organization: IPNX Nigeria Ltd
Host of this IP: [?]: 41-184-17-66.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com [Whois] [Trace]
Local time in Nigeria: 2010-03-10 13:07

There you go, its the FBI's Lagos branch.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks Roy. Hey I would not be surprised if the FBI had a branch in Lagos. It's where most of the lads / crooks / scams and easy terrorist funding comes from.

See ... even the lad agrees
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people

Guess I'm so screwed ... I'm an Aussie and our government can't afford to send a used lolly to Lagos. Shocked

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got an email from Dt. F0x Mud1er from the FBI in Nigeria.
IP Address: 41.206.15.2 (41.206.15.2)
IP Address Country: Nigeria

I knew they were going to reassign him, but I didnt realise they would put him there. Wonder if he has a partner?

Have to ask him for some ID Laughing

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These have been around for a few years now. In a recent variation, they list dozens of names the lads use (Charles Soludo, Kofi Annan et al.), saying any emails using those names are fraudulent so you should send money only to the USA FBI LAGOS DIVISION ROBERT MUELLER III.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get so many emails from R0bert Mueller III that we're on a first name basis.

He's even thought up new documents I'll need, other than the ever popular "DIST"(Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer)

Now I also need an "S.D.T.A" (Secured Diplomatic Transit Account) AND an "F.B.I.I.R" (FBI Identification Record) and they're using an "S.T.D.P" (Secret Diplomatic Transit Payment)

Naturally, all these forms will be processed by the "C.J.I.S" (Criminal Justice Information Services)

Who pounded the information into the lads' bony little domes that more acronyms = more persuasive scamming?

Anyway, I need to get all this in order because:

Quote:
These conditions is Valid until 28nd of Mar 2010 after we shall take actions on canceling the payment and then charge you for illegally moving funds out of Nigeria.

Crying or Very sad

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ScammedOut don't catch an STD. Yeah me and "Bob" are buds ^^dogsbum did somebody say MASSBAIT!!!
Use the Contact : Dr. Wills David
[email protected]? correct?
efcc/police......sounds like the FBI alright. (Doctor it hurts when I do this.)

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rincewind wrote:
I just got an email from Dt. F0x Mud1er from the FBI in Nigeria.
IP Address: 41.206.15.2 (41.206.15.2)
IP Address Country: Nigeria

I knew they were going to reassign him, but I didnt realise they would put him there. Wonder if he has a partner?

Have to ask him for some ID Laughing

Oh my God he has done as well!

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic