SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

I wonder if he still feels that he is in any control of his scam!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Oh, I don´t know. The prf (1st wave) has taken a most submissive attitude with mr dck, asking him to take care of everything, questioning nothing.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've had the FBI... maybe we need to bring in Interpol!

How about if everyone began to receive letters from Interpol stating that they are suspected of taking part in a money laundering and gold smuggling operation in Europe, and must give a full account of their dealings to avert suspicion?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With all of us receiving the same 'official' letter?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooooh!! Interpol! neat idea!

What about us telling Laddo about a TV/Radio report heard locally that Interpol are to investigate several security companies across Italy suspected of involvement with "organised crime". i.e. The Mafia Shocked
Maybe some of us could even send 'local' newspaper cuttings with the headline "Organised Crime gang suspected of money laundering through security company in Italy" (or something).

We then all ask Laddo if his company is involved - insist on a declaration of his innocence etc

Some of us could go into hiding - I've done this myself earlier in this bait so I know it works! - this allows some of us to bring in a side character to liaise with Laddo. (you tell me, I'll pass it on, (s)he's too frightened of dealing with anyone linked to the Mafia sort of thing).

OR

Have 'Interpol' contact a common character in all the baits - I'd suggest the Barrister Rich@rd D@vid (I'm presuming he's familiar to you all?)

"We [Interpol] believe certain people to be using 0as1s Secur1ty as part of a money laundering ring and have the following names [baiters names] contacted you [the barrister] at all?"

They are all under general investigation and will be contacted "soon" for questioning.
Any help you can give us will allow us to eliminate them from our investigations.

Then we take turns to start to write to Laddo about Interpol contacting us and what does he know about it - claiming our innocence, natch.

Laddo would have to write to all of us to disregard the letter, maybe we could push the "we'll get our own lawyers to clear our name" angle.
Maybe even get Laddos FBI M00re to fight our case for us..

Some of us could still go into hiding - this time to hide from Interpol!

--------------------------

OK, so these suggestions need refining (and some organising!), but I think we could do serious head damage to Laddo with this one..

EDIT
I'll bet Laddo will spoof the Interpol email address - after all he nicked my FBI M00re and Bens0ns J0hn! Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Good ideas. I´m looking forward to this.
meanwhle, the dithery pensioner has sent dear Shwn the laptop he wanted.
She´s sure it´s on its way because that nice sr Zrza, the teacher of her computer course, said he´s take care of all that and she´s already paid him.

The second wave character is still sorting out the inheritance of her deceased father (she ignores S´d delicate probing on the subject) and is only now in contact with the Dtch security firm.

Prof. is sure mr Dck will do everything perfectly and is enjoying his Sunday with friends staying at an inn in the mountains.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding my character's cheque not reaching Mr Ducky4rd due to his sudden office relocation:

To Mr Edw4rd, my character wrote:
Oh, don't worry about Mr Ducky4rd moving offices, in the UK the post office always redirects mail for one month to the new location, so Mr Ducky4rd will still receive the cheque, it just might take a day or two longer to arrive. If he hasn't got it yet, it will probably be with him tomorrow.

It's impossible to recall posted mail, so I'll have to wait for Mr Ducky4rd to return it himself.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My attempt as seeing if Laddo will 'Go Fetch'
Quote:
Brother,

I have been trying to persuade 3stelle to agree to meet with you, but she is shy girl and not willing to do this at the moment.
She used to work in the hotel 2nd February and she has suggested leaving the laptop there for you to collect.
It will be in a box, she will not divulge the contacts to anyone, and will add any name on it that you want.
All you need do is to head for this hotel and collect.

Let me know your feelings on this

His reponse: bold bits are mine
Quote:
Hello J0seph,

This is a very bad idea of 3stelle, why did she have to drop laptop in a box this idea i don't appreciate at all, why did she have to shy? anyway if i may ask, is this Hotel in Nigeria or Togo ? if it is Nigeria i can give a positive answer to this, but if the Hotel is in Togo i will never do such as i have my self to protect too.

The best option now is to tell 3stelle to go and find a courier service close to her, she can get DHL or FedEx Office or even EMS Post office that will provide her with tracking number, and let me know the cost to send the laptop to me in Nigeria, i can raise money and send to her in Togo so that she can send the laptop to me, i don't want to risk anything on this laptop and i need it urgently as you know.

Thank you so much for the new client [Snakeman - that's you Wink ] i will try them all an i pray God will make us smile this time.

Pleaseeee......... I have one of this client you gave me, J@nny Kn1ght..that Disable that is on wheel chair from Germany, she want to pay me but she can not send money by western union or MoneyGram, she have to issue check for me, i need to know if you can clear this check for me, i can ask her to make this check on your name and send it to you in London, the check is good check as you know and there is no problem on it. if you can do this it will be a very good opportunity for us...

If you get the check, you will just scan the front and back page of the check to me and help me buy check paper after you have it cashed, i can make multiple of this check here with the check paper you will buy for me, and i will send them to you for dispatch, i will also work to get client on Classified that will collect check and you too can use this for your client too. it is gong to be good check as you know and it will be clear once.

Let me know your opinion as this is a very good deal ahead of us... please let me hear from you soon and ask 3stelle to be very careful with my laptop.

Waiting to hear from you.

So J@nny Kn1ght - fancy running a short term double with me?
I can give the lad a false London address (one a lad just gave me which doesn't exist!) - and the scan of your cheque I'll [eventually] send Laddo will be, well... dreadful Wink
That is of course presuming your cheque actually shows up....

Before I agree to his cheque suggestion, I'm going to give the lad an almighty slap for not having trust in me re: the laptop..

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J@nny is my character - actually in England, not Germany ... I don't know where he got that idea from - she did correct him about her country earlier today, however.

Sure, she can change her mind about waiting for her original cheque to be returned, and send another. Let me know what address you give him, though, so I can check that he gives J@nny the same one. Once she has posted it, it's up to you whether it arrives or not - but I'd suggest that it does, so you can confirm she's a paying victim. Her handwriting is dreadful, though (and the Lad has seen it, because she filled in a form for him early on), so it might be that the bank doesn't accept it because it is too unreadable regarding the amount made payable, or something.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ah, this is the beauty of a massbait. Seeing how the separate baits undermine the lad and where.
I think today would be a good day for Shwn to learn the lovely lovely lappie the dithery pensioner has sent him is going by registered mail rather than courier. This is because señor Zrza wanted to save the pensioner what he considered to be excessive costs with the courier service.
Isn´t it wonderful how protective real men, like señor Zrza, are with ladies if given the chance?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Lamedos

He finally took my bait ... I was feeling so left out Crying or Very sad

He thinks my character is an aussie cow cockie from remote northern territory. BTW my main cash crop is grown, quite illegal and very profitable. My character, M1ke "Sm3lly" H@nt, likes an enterprising criminal capable of stealing from quake victims and is always on the lookout for international talent who can move LOTS of moeny out from under the nose of the authorities.

But he seemed not to appreciate my summation ... the lad does have a script and a rep to maintain after all.

My plan is to get him flogged by the ASIO and INTERPOL along the lines you suggested. Cool

M1ke H^nt" wrote:
Hi Shawn

I have re-red your first email as you requested.

If I understand what you are saying, you found a lot of money and gold in the rubble that belonged to one of the quake victims and then stole it. Now you want help to move the loot to a 'safer' location. So you are dealing in stolen goods taken from someone who has already suffered substantially as a result of a terrible natural disaster?

I imagine this is all quite illegal not to mention an act of a bastard scumbag. Don't get me wrong here, I am merely pointing out the obvious and have no particular moral position on your actions. Actually, as it turns out, we might be able to do a lot more business than merely move this loot. You see, my cattle property is remote, large and all but impossible for the police to inspect. I grow a lot more than cattle here and my 'cash' crop is not entirely legal but it is incredibly profitable. I'm always on the lookout for new talent from all over the world who might move large sums of money around to keep it out of the hands of authorities.

However, I do have a major concern about you. If you are capable of stealing from a victim of an earthquake, how can I be sure that you are not going to rip me off? You are going to have to convince me that you will do what you say.

On the understanding that you are able to convince me that you are my kind of crook, I can put my organisation at your disposal for a decent cut. The exact amount is not negotiable though.

So ... tell me more.

M1ke "Sm3lly" H#nt

Sh@wn Fr1zer wrote:
Hello Mike,

Try and understand me so well, here, i did not loot any money or gold, i am a fire service agent here in Italy, and in the incident of the earthquake, there is nobody to claim the funds and the gold, i have to deliver them to the nearest security compnay because i have no right to take them on my own, simply because it is illegal, and now that there is nobody to claim it.

If you can work with me in good faith, you will claim this funds and bars of gold in it, and when it is released to you, i will come and meet you in your country for disbursement, then after this we can talk about your cattle and cash crop, there is a lot of money involve in the transaction and we can use part of it to finance your proposal.

Wait for your urgent Respond.

Sh@wn Fr1zer.

Sm3lly H@nt wrote:
Hi Shawn

Whatever helps you sleep at night dude. Don't worry though, I would never dream of dogging you into the Police. That is a good way for me to get knocked by the boys. In case you are not familiar with the term 'knocked', it is Aussie slang for getting your head cut off, your balls fed to a crock and your kids fed to dingos. Absolute secrecy is necessary for someone in my line of work.

OK. You need a bit of help to move what you found. I get that. My cut is 60%. Like I said earlier, I don't negotiate so don't bother trying to shake me down for more. It's not exactly a lot of money but might do for my trollop 'secretary', Sheila. She is always after a bit of cabbage after a good buggering. You are a man so you know exactly what I mean, right? Smile

Since we are talking about small change - no problem. But I need to know if you can help me move money now. You see, I have been bleeding a bit off the take and want to make it disappear.

Think carefully. This might work out well for us both.

So what do you need me to do precisely?

"Sm3lly" H@nt

Does he cry easily?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

siamjm wrote:
Hello there. . I am new to this sport of scambaiting. . but would just love to help innocent chaps out there. I set up a gmail account under [email protected]

wishing you all much greater success in helping the innocent. .

Welcome aboard siamjm!

No disrespect but you might want to edit your post and fiddle with that address because it can be googled. Lads might find it ... (m3l1t0n etc)

Please make yourself at home and take time to check out the great resources here:

Helps and Tips: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12
NN (Nurse Nasty) famous "New to baiting and waiting for a mentor": http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

Eater University (I'm not worthy): http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

This is most certainly a full contact internet sport, so please wear protection. I recommend safe baiting techniques (on the forum) and 1 mm thick tin foil skull caps to deflect lad microwaves. They are always using damned microwaves. Twisted Evil

Oh yeah ... give some thought to getting a mentor. These crusty (cough) wonderfully talented folk do all of the newb wrassling here. Someone has to keep us in line or we breed like rabbits.

Oh yeah ... watch out for zombies. Last time I said hello to someone they were zombified. Tragic. We all cry. Shocked

Have you seen Steward by any chance? Be careful ... I've heard he might bite.

EDIT: dull me. siamjm goes and removes his email addy and I have it right here for all to so. Mods??? Avert your eyes.

Last edited by dogsbum on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos- please keep us advised as to the 1nterp0l intervention, I want to be on the same page and have the intervention at the most opportune moment Twisted Evil

Progress here.
Failure to land an acount as yet, which in my book counts as unjustified aggro.

The second wave character is slowly being revealed as a rich. very rich orphan. She´s asked if Shwn knows of a good Firefighters´charity to donate to (her lawyers have recommended this for arcane, inheritance related reasons)

The two first wave characters are on very different tracks.
The good pr0f is simply and utterly exhausted with the frights he´s had and wants to leave 'everything' in Dck´s hands; he agrees to everything and just wants the process over with so he can concentrate on matching brocades for a special client.

The dithery pensionner is being coddled by Mck the Knife. She is to have no worries in this matter- just let him know if she´d like the consignment trunks on her doorstep or will her delicate health permit her to travel to either Amsterdam or London. Whatever is most convenient for her.
The old party loves this treatment and is about to ask Mck the Knife his opinion on a personal matter.

Do keep us updated with the on-going adventures of J3nny!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^psychicbait, is it too late to get in on this massbait??

I am in on harassment of Harold the hit-lad. at New Hitman
there's a massbait going on over there. but you probably knew that.
Brainiac

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh4wn just threw me a curve ball (or bowled me a googly; your choice of ball game).

I'd forwarded Mal's exchanges with Duckie and got this baffling reply:

Quote:
I just spoke with Mr. Ducky4rd now, he explain to me that he recieve your e-mail and you are ready to provide him with all the requirement he asked from you and he also stated that you promise to offer him the sum of $10,000.00 as compensation, but you never told me anything like this here, you were just talking about the Certificate of Ownership to me, whereas you have other intention. M4lc0lm why did you have to do this to me, after i have put all my trust in you on this transaction, you and i have decided to even go 50/50 which is a fair bargain. Since you are the one financing the claim, but why are you playing trick on me, why!!!!!!!!!!
M4lc0lm, you make me feel so sad with this betrayal act of yours, but I will take my time to enquire more details from Harry. the gentleman I believe will not deceive anyone. I need a urgent explanation from you why you have to do this without telling me.
Waiting for your urgent explanation.

WTF?????

Quote:
I don't often swear, but I will say this: I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
I never told Harry Ducky4rd about being ready to give him any documents and I never discussed giving him any money for any reason. He lied to you and I don't know why.
I have nothing to explain. He does.

This should be interesting!

The FBI guy hasn't helped Mal's mood. To this:

Quote:
It's been nearly a week - what the Sam Frick are you doing? I want those affidavit forms right away! Any more delays and I will report you to your superiors.

He claimed this:

Quote:
This is nothing to worry about, i did what you said, Mr. 3dward is already in 3 Months imprisonment now, i took his case to the court and make sure he go to prison.

And Mal was in no mood to be polite:

Quote:
How the Sam Frick could you have done that without evidence from me? I don't want any bullshit from you as well!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

edited for cross post:
^^^This lad is good. Suspecting you of a double-cross with Dck (aren´t they the same person?) adds to the pressure on you.
I´m disappointed with the FBI. Isn´t it about time for the Interpol to step in.

@Brainiac, the more the merrier. llamedos is the one to pm to be 'introduced' to the lad.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a spooky coincidence - Cammy just got word from Interpol:

[email protected]

Quote:
You are welcome to desk of Chief Hon,J3ff R0b3r C4rl, International Interpol Police Force Investigating Unit

We can spoof this one for our Interpol intervention!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, developments...

Duckie sent this:

Quote:
Gentlemen,
This is obvious and quite confusing. What exactly is going on? Since I am the liar here, Can you please explain the below message I received from either the REAL M4lc0lm or an impostor. I need an urgent answer to this effect before I alarm.
My pledge is to get this transaction done and deliver the consignment to the rightful beneficiary successfully. So, I do not deserve to be insulted whatsoever.
Waiting,
H4rry Ducky4rd.

Below was the false Mal message:

Quote:
Hello respected Mr. H4rry Ducky4rd,
My name is M4lc0lm R3yn0ld, a citizen of the united states and prominent business man. Sir, I have been informed of my consignment with your company in UK. The items are mine and I am willing to complete every requirements and fees to do the claim immediately.
In addition, I am also willing to offer you the sum of $10,000.00 for your good job and helping me secure my consignments. I do not wish to involve any third partner in this matter. So, please keep it secret. I am seriously waiting for your directives.
Sincerely,
M. R3yn0lds.

Mal hit back (colour coding in original)

Quote:
Attn: Mr Ducky4rd
Maybe you aren't lying, but you're as sure as hell not thinking. Let's do some deconstruction.
First off, consider that I first wrote you over a fortnight ago, and we were exchanging thoughts on the paperwork required. The message you received is totally inconsistent with that.
Secondly - the message itself; my comments are in red.
Hello respected Mr. H4rry Ducky4rd,
(I've never done a salutation in that manner)
My name is M4lc0lm R3yn0ld,
(I can at least spell my own name properly)
a citizen of the united states
(Actually the United States - I have more respect for my country than this clown, whoever he is)
and prominent business man.
(I'm not a business man and I've never claimed to be - I'm a retired US Marine and now a survival instructor)
Sir, I have been informed of my consignment with your company in UK. The items are mine and I am willing to complete every requirements and fees to do the claim immediately.
In addition, I am also willing to offer you the sum of $10,000.00 for your good job and helping me secure my consignments.
(This is the bizarre bit - why I'd try to bribe you in such a clumsy and pointless manner)
I do not wish to involve any third partner in this matter. So, please keep it secret. I am seriously waiting for your directives.
Sincerely,
M. R3yn0lds.
(And that's not how I sign off - I use my full name, not my initial)
If that message really did hit your inbox, then it's a forgery. I'm telling you to disregard it and move on as though it doesn't exist.
M4lc0lm R3yn0lds

I cc'd Sh4wn on it, so let's see how he reacts.

Sand Timer x 7
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greedy bastard is off script me-thinks.

Sh4wn wrote:
Hello Smelly, <- damn dummy was supposed to say "hello smelly hunt". Waiting to slap ... waiting, waiting Evil or Very Mad

There is no problem about your 60%, i agree with you on that, and to provide answer to your question, Mr. Edward is the cheif Security Officer of Oasis Security Compant where i kept the OPERATION SNIFME, he is not a third party and he can be trusted and have no cut on this Operation (that's soooo sweet of him!), we are going to share everything between you and I, M. Edward will be the one to release the OPERATION SNIFME to you once you have contact him as the beneficiary to the funds and gold in his security firm.
Tell your Secretary' Sheila to get ready (Sheila needs the money for her sex change operation)and let us get things started, no disapointment, we are going into this venture together

I can help you to move money but you have to tell me how exactlt you want it to be done.

Little Hunt <- nearly there. supposed to say 'your little hunt'

My character grows happy plants on a remote outback station in the Northern Territory and wants him to move lots of cash money. His little scam seems to have been put to the side ... but no, it will pay for the secretary's sex change operation so he had better pony up. Rolling Eyes

My gang will be part of a russian mafia group and as we all see in the movies they love tatoos. I wonder how he would like to join the gang? The tatoos tell the criminal history of the member and in this case, will require the name of his first operation (SNIFME) and name of the gang member who brought him into the fold (HUNT) ... ergo: SNIFME HUNT Embarassed

My gang has infiltrated many law enforcement jurisdictions and often puts a hit on wayward people. Soon to be introduced ... an INTERPOL dude, Sergent at Arms, and disgruntled gang member who will find himself headless. (Or waking up in bed with a horses head ... )

Anyone any good at graphic designs for tats?

But of course I am getting far to ahead of the game and need to just see where he goes with this.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh4wn got back, cc'ing Ducky (Very Happy):

Quote:
Hello Mr. M4lc0lm and Mr. H4rry,
I agreed with the message from my Partner Mr. M4lc0lm R3yn0lds and not R3YN0LD as the foolish thief had claimed. I also discover that this cheap impersonator forged Mr. M4lc0lm's email address.
Sir, please take good notice of the email address he uses: [email protected].
Oooh my God! Am just confuse here and short of words to express my feelings. I cant just believe someone is trying to crack the rock without an hammer.
Please have this man send me his Identity and I will get at him with the Interpol.
Harry, please and please do as M4lcolm advise and instructed. Disregard is the best and faster answer.

Then privately to Mal:

Quote:
I just want you to accept my apology for accusing you wrongly in the first place, i was very surprise that how could you do such a thing to me after all our plans on this transaction, until i found out myself that this is all forgery from an intruder, i have detect this and explain to Mr. Ducky4rd to take a proper look at it as well you stated in your mail to him.
To my suggestion M4lc0lm, i think by this time we just have to be very active and careful toward this claim, i think there is no need of argument on the documentation requested by Mr. Ducky4rd, as you can see that someone is trying to use that advantage to claim the consignment now, we have to think of a way out fast, or what did you think, i will need your urgent suggestion on this.

Meh. Just a ploy to get Mal to knuckle under, it seems. More to follow.

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Curious that Shwn mentioned 1nt3erpol.
Who will be the next baiter to receive this ploy/script?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back ... c'mon folks surely dear Sh@wn is busier than this?

L1ttle H#nt wrote:
Hello Sm3lly, <- no, no, no, NO! "Sm3lly H#nt" you forgetful goat buggerer

I use both Yahoo.com and Rocketmail, this e-mail is the one i prefer to use for this transaction so that everything will be secure and work well for us as we need to be, so tell me what is in your mind.

Little H#nt

What is 'in' my mind is to have you follow a GPS tracked shipment of drug money. Anyone care to pick a nice place for the shipment to go (first)?

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been busy today, so my character has conveniently fallen ill in order to be equally absent from her PC. Yesterday, however, Sh4wn continued trying to be J@nny's friend, although I detect that his final paragraph was written through gritted teeth.

Quote:
I am very glad to hear from you today, i can see the reason why you wanted to sell the your house and buy a new one now, i understand that you can not be free in a building with a tight or small doorways and not fit for a wheelchair, you need is a house with wide doorways and a big bathroom to make you feel convenient.

I will get you your preference, Walnut Salami, and different Olive Marinades when am coming, i will make sure i come with 15 to 20 different Olive Marinades, you can manage the other side of your mouth to chew the Salami little by little.

Please you never update me about the Bank Transfer payment you promise to effect this week according to O@sis Security Compnay request, have you send the fees to them.

He also sent J@nny a seven paragraph prayer. With each paragraph in a different colour font.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He sent the same one (can´t be two like that) to my second wave character.
Here´s the prayers, sans colors:

Quote:
Hello X

I prepare this prayer for you, i want you to recite it if possible every Morning when you wake up. it will make you get close to God and you will have peach in your heart, it will make everything possible for you always.

Special Prayer

Relax your mind and humble your heart to focus on Christ. Allow God to be the on your mind while you read this prayer.

Dear Lord, I thank you for this day. I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for Your forgiveness.

Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.

Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes and acknowledge it as evil. And when I sin, let me repent, and confess with my mouth my wrong doing, and receive the forgiveness of God.

And when this world closes in on me, let me remember Jesus' example -- to slip away and find a quiet place to pray. It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits. I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will.

Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those who are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those who are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those who don't believe. But I thank you that I believe.

I believe that God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters, brothers and friends. For each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

In Jesus Mighty Name I pray.

Amen.

Shwn Frzer

I found the source- it´s from here.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!

Last edited by psychicbait on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you just love the line:

Quote:
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

J@nny wasn't wished any peaches in her heart, but she is instructed to say it when alone on Sundays, as well as every morning.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic