SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi All!! (STEWARD)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Case of the Missing Post.

It was a dark and stormy night. Outside the library windows the wind rattled the branches against the window panes, rain beat a steady tattoo against the shutters, the cries of the street folk as they were swept aside by the torrent came faintly to my ears. Holmes paced along the oriental carpet , his greasy clay pipe emitting clouds of some oriental herbal mixture, his eyes lost in puzzlement.

“Watson, when we take away all the known possibilities, if what is left is beyond our Realm of Knowledge, perforce it must be the solution.”

Personally I’ve always thought his methods and arguments were just a load of old cobblers, and nothing beats having Inside Information, but even my well honed police trained mind could see no apparent solution to the conumdrum we faced.

The facts of the case were easily explained. Steward appeared, he made one brief post, and failed to return for some time. Another brief post appeared under his name, then his membership was suspended amidst claims of a mysterious third post, verified only by hearsay. Where was the missing post? Would it throw light upon the reasons for the “Suspended” tag attached to his name? Was there a Conspiracy of Silence being enforced in the Dark Corridors of Power? Were Mysterious Forces moving in a secret Cabal to prevent the manner of Stewards demise from being discovered?

Holmes ceased his pacing, and after knocking the nub of smouldering opium from his pipe, filled his syringe with the extract of coca leaf that he had discovered while on the Case of the South American Voo Doo Zombie Cult. He quickly injected the clear liquid into his arm, and paused, then his movements became more excited, his eyes flashing, as he strode rapidly back and forth, all the while muttering and making sharp excited movements with his arms.

I poured myself another tumbler of the excellent Laphraoig Cask Strength whisky that had been gratefully given by the Husband of Lady Windemere after Holmes had solved the puzzle of her missing fan, and waited while Victorian Englands most astute criminal mind pondered the mystery.

I considered the theories discussed so far, was Steward just an Innocent who had somehow stumbled upon the Secret Message writ large in stone on the Monoliths left by the Ancients on Dartmoor? Were Dark Satanic Forces once more roaming the Earth and Steward was an emissary from them? Had Steward become involved in a Coven of Witches, known by Holmes and myself to inhabit the innocent seeming fields and playgrounds of Hampstead. Where had Steward come from? What was the meaning behind his cryptic post? “I hope you will be my friends” he wrote. Was this a plea for help? Was Steward trapped in a Dark and Gloomy Netcafe, being held against his will, his only method of contact with the world a battered keyboard and a Sinclair ZX mainframe?

Then his second message “Thank you all”, had he gained freedom? Was he once more a Free Man, able to go about his daily business safe from whatever maelevolent Force had commandeered his will? Had he overcome the terror and shame of being Unmasked? Just when it appeared that Steward was safe, came reports of a third post, unseen by most, but rumoured to have contained the 3 Words of Power, and the Dire Words of Prophecy. Was this now vanished third post the answer? Had the Dark Cabal of Power removed all trace of this post in fear of what it might disclose to the Members of the Network? Was this the reason behind the “Suspended” notification affixed to Stewards name? Had Steward somehow penetrated the Inner Sanctum of Power, inhabited by the Green and Red Robed Acolytes of the Mythical Deity known to all as Shiver?

I sipped my whisky, the sharp iodine seaweed peat smoke flavour soothing my mind, as Holmes continued pacing.

Suddenly he stopped, his face frozen in a maniacal grin. “Watson, call for a Hansom Cab, we must away forthwith, there is more to this than was first apparent. I must meet with the Royal Advisor now, for I fear there is a Plot afoot in the Realm, that will mean the End of Civilisation as we know it.”

He flung his battered cloak around his shoulders, and grabbing for his greasy clay pipe, he flung open the door, calling for his cane and deerstalker hat.

We exited the Front Entrance into the tempest outside, and gaining access to the kerb we secured a two horse Hansom and with no further ado were quickly on our way to the Palace.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Please continue!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Was Steward trapped in a Dark and Gloomy Netcafe

I prefer milk and two sugars in mine.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy, SOOI, and Luckey: I'm afraid they're getting too close. The best defense is a good offense; when in doubt, obfuscate; if caught red-handed, go hiking the Appalachian Trail, and never forget: if the truth is in danger of being discovered, a cover up will always work. We'd better shut this down quickly before it blows up in our faces. I'll meet you in the mod lounge in 15 minutes.

Ssssshhhhhhhh!!!!

Move along, everyone, nothing to see here.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent the following to Steward's mom.

Quote:
Dear Madam,

I have been shown in the logs of the Admin Department a statement of the Exhaled Leader of 419Eater.com that you are the mother of a son who has been gloriously suspended on an internet forum of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Forum Members he hoped to enlighten.

I pray that Mr. Gomer may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of baiting.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,

luckey

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole lot of you crack me up Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, Rover, but I'm going to have to suspend you for posting on a locked thread. Evil or Very Mad Ditto for un-Luckey.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What locked thread?

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am relieved that we can still search for Steward. He deserves to be found or at least a half hearted effort made to find him.

Has anyone contacted the FbI or CiA or InterPol? We may neeed some professional help. Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we are giving the mods too much credit.

Do you guys really think they have enough power to suspend Steward?

It is obvious he suspended himself. I think he did so to make us realize how precious his words are. If we don't strive to fully utilize the wisdom he has given us in his 2 brilliant posts, why should we expect more?

Thanks for all or you,
Amen.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@'Noid: Even better: I've put Rover on top of this. Seems to be a hard drugs related mobster intrigue, by the looks of his post, this is way beyond zombie shizzle ..

Stand tall, steward! Help is on it's way! Have at them, Rover!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still want to know what was in that mysterious missing post.... it will become another great 419eater legend, like Frederick Fokker, Icrightthroughyou, and Amelia Earhart.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who would have thought that "Welcome to Eater, Steward. Very Happy " would cause so much division and strife around here? Had I known what i know now about what this has caused many of us in emotional upheaval. suspicious bickering, and the banning of my unofficial mentee, N.O.R.A., from any more posting about Steward, I would ignored the lonely Steward. For this act of kindness on my part, I am very sorry. I do wish that someone wins PF's Premium Membership Contest in Stewards honor, if only to help poor Steward's mom's grieving process to run it's course. Or something like that...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread was locked and now unlocked?
Could this be the work of Steward (aka Harry Houdunit)?

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just come across this thread, and all I can say is there are great forces at work than we are aware of or capable of understanding. Greater even than "His Awesomeness" and the other mere mortal mods. Forces beyond the understanding on man.

Just reading this thread is like a religious experience, a sort of sudden enlightenment, a conversion if you like.

Steward is (or was) not an ordinary man, but a guru, maybe even a messiah, come amongst us to teach us the true way. And what did we do, but spurn him and his words, with mere platitudes and trivial greetings.

Truly I say unto you, WE ARE NOT WORTHY. But maybe there is a small chance of redemption. Maybe there is a way to salvation. Turn I say to you, Turn. Seek ye the truth, Seek ye the ways of Steward, and ye may yet be saved.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Amen Brother Hiker.
Welcome to the fold...

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just watched Master Chef and the Quarter finalist is Steward (that's how the Ozzy guy pronounced it). Is that our Steward Question

Edit: I could swear that he said "Thanks for all or you."
but my PVR is knackered, so I couldn't rewind.

"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Brother Hiker! Your membership forms will shortly be mailed to you! Praise the one who is Steward!! We await his return, bevel headed, from the opalescent Nagwahl!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May Steward's peace be upon all of us.
Brother Badger, I was hoping you would help me pick out my Steward tattoo... I only received inspiration that I should get one. Steward was, of course, vague on the specifics.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can see Steward's tattoo design here

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is not a pilgrimage to the sacred birthplace of Steward required?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
I still want to know what was in that mysterious missing post

Most of us won't ever see it because it was in the Admin Only forum, such is the power of Steward. This is the thing that alerted the management here to the true awesomeness that had come to visit us.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It occurs to me that these posts are NOT behind the log-in barrier, so his awesomeness, Steward, may very well be reading what we are writing! All hail Steward!

Bruin

South Africa

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beware the flapping tongue of blasphemy Fowan! I felt the spirit of Steward drift through, in a fleeting manner. When I got up off the floor I had an image to show the chosen!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:nBSqhtfkmWt5HM:http://www.geekytattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wolverine_mylittlepony_tattoo.jpg

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Last edited by Badgerbait on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received a revelation, from either Steward or my imagination, telling me to create a website devoted to Steward and his greatness and all-awesomeness.
Mind you, it has only begun...
http://saintsteward.webs.com/
If we build it he may or may not come.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic