SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Honest Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Baiters,

Myself and my mentor Black Dog are co baiting a safari lad who has already travelled once but we have another trip for him next week before we post it.......

We have a few church lads at the moment, i was pushing this guy for a trophy photo but he was a bit reluctent so after a bit more pushing the lord must have entered his heart and he was compelled to write this to me.

Quote:

DEAR SIR

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU AS MUCH.

PLEASE SIR I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU WILL ANSWER ME SO FAST OK. HOW DO YOU MEAN BY LAD AND EVERY OTHER THINGS JUST OPEN UP TO ME I NEED TO COME OUT OF THIS CONDITION THAT I AM INTOPLEASE SIR

NOW SIR LOOK AT THE KIND OF THING I DO HERE I AM INTO ITERNET FRAUD THAT IS ALL IAM DOING WHY OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING IT MAKING MONEY I MEAN SO MUCH MONEY BUT ME I DONT UNDERSTAND OK PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE REASONS WHY I NEED YOUR HELP SIR

MICHEAL

I have told him if he provides the security confirmation photo we can still save him as he will be a member of the church.
I told him "The lord has opened the door to salvation, it is for you to tread the path to enlightenment and abundance"

Happy Baiting.... Very Happy

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trust me fellow baiters, Rev Who is a brilliant newb and working with him is great. We have a nice safari bait already from a lad that i have baited for 7 months and that lad is travelling in less then a week AGAIN so we will post the full bait then.

Well done Rev Who!!! i know your real name

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow- nice job "who" Very Happy took me months to get my lad to move!

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A sure sign of desperation, that. When all else fails, they'll pour their hearts out and hope for a sympathy wuxfer.

The beauty of this is that, if you play into it, you've pretty much won a nice big barrel of lad trust with minimal work.

But I'm sure Pete's already told you all of that. Wink

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Big barrel of lad trust"

And yes. your right that trust will certainly be used against him Very Happy

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic