SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as you got the lime...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

francesca
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone! I'm ahem Francesca (yes one of my characters, actually my fave one for now), and I heard about scambaiting from a friend that showed me this site...I was amazed by all the fun things you can do with your pets, so I decided to join. Also got Francescas email signet to few guest books and started baiting after an hour or so Smile
Awww this is so much fun Dancing Banana
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
Anyone seen Steward in here? Laughing

Could you check all other threads as well?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
quasi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

I love to read how you fool scammers.

I'll be glad to help if I can.
I'm french, it may helps : for example, a lot of scammers live in African french-speaking countries, but write in english. We could ask them for translation (I can provide scans of newspapers).

I also used to work as Internet Designer, so if anyone need help in creating a website, just ask.

I'm familiar with online-anonymity (linux/proxies/Tor).

So if I can contribute, just ask Wink
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, francesca and quasi. Very Happy We can use all the help we can get. Enjoy your baiting activities here. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is right, Slapbabe! Cool

Everyone!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Amalthea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been browsing the forum for a while and I am on scam warners as LittleMaiko.

A friend of mine is probably going to get scammed and my mother has been once. So I read around so I can identify scam and help out the ones close to me ,even though they don't seem to listen..

I'm more a reader than a poster...because I doubt I have anything interesting to say..
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Amalthea. Very Happy

I'm sure you have a lot to share and good listeners are always appreciated, too.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

Amalthea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you very much Nora!

I've posted my friend's story on scam warners, but I'd like to post it here too, where do I place it??
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amalthea, I'm only a mortal Eater member but you could ask Slightlyoutofit, the Mod.

Kokoula
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I joined this site a while ago but I haven't been very active and then I think now my previous account got deleted. Anyway, I'm Koko.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kokoula: Never mind I got my account back. I will be deleting the other one.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see you again, Koko. Very Happy

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A.: Yay! People remember me!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure! We both joined Eater in 2008. I'm so glad you are back. Very Happy

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad to be back. I just remembered today that I haven't been here for 2 years!

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But your memory has been ever vivid.

randiferus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone.

I've been browsing Eater now for about 2 years and have been quietly studying up on all the need-to-know's.

I'm President/CEO of Tillman's Crabs - "Spreading Crabs Around The World!" We are a leading national Seafood Distributor anxiously awaiting an oppurtunity to expand into the Tuna market.

You can call me RZT for short. Wink

I am currently on my first real attempt at scambaiting and have managed so far to receive a "scanned passport image" as well as a voicemail from "Mr. Kuhnel" in just 3 short days.

I have what seems to me to be an endless supply of tools in my box, thanks to all of your help in posts and such. I've got access to the receipt generators and all the things I need to waste as much of his time as possible, for my entertainment and yours.

I look forward to becoming a donating member in the coming days, and learning and sharing as much as I can.

Regards,
RZT

Last edited by randiferus on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome randiferus

Glad your all read up. Now is the time for the fun. Waste a lot of the lads time. Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
shadow1234
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New here, I have never personally been taken by one of these people but my brother was taken for 4K. Any way I have some time to burn while deployed and figured this was at least constructive and maybe I will find a new hobby.
wwallace
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guid eenin!

Ma name is William Wallace, bu me laddies call me Billy. I'm a locksmith from Vancouver, BC. My great, great, great ...(19 greats) grandfather was the legendary William Wallace, who I was named after.

Of course that's not actually me, but I like the character. What can I say Mel Gibson is smexy in blue warpain. j/k j/k I thought that scambaiting might me fun, I started on Sunday, and I just got my first bank account, I'll be forwarding that to Alan ASAP.

I look forward to working with you all (or just reading some of your stories, and maybe I'll get a good story as well).
fill macrackin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all obviously i'm new here never done anything like this (baiting) before but looking forward to wasting some time and money from these scamming germs.......
RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, R.S here. I've been writing back to scammer scum for a few months now but nothing like you guys. Finding this site has been a real eye opener and cannot wait to start using the knowledge gained here to make the scums lives as difficult as possible.

Cheers,
R.S.

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shadow1234, Wwallace, Fill Macrackin and RS5, welcome to Eater. Very Happy

Read stickies, study at Eater University, get a mentor and bait safe. Whenever you need help, hints or tips, post your question here.

fill macrackin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy cheers Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic