SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

S**t Happens

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Real life took over and I haven't even had time to sort out renewing my orange colour on my name. Sorry guys, I will sort that out soon.
Had a bad start to 2010 with 3 family members passing away between november 2009 and feb 2010 and our eldest son having an accident late January. He was working (alone at 4am) and slipped into an auger while cleaning it down. (No cut off switch by the sound of it). Had the phone call to say he was on his way to hospital and arrived to find that he may loose the use of 2 fingers or worse have them amputated. He has just had his second operation and they are hopeful of saving them but he will have one permanantly stiff and limited use of the other. The sad thing is that his dream had been to join the army and he had passed everything required and had an appointment to complete his physical two weeks after this happened. Needless to say everything has now been put on the back burner and his army career may not happen.
Lads will have to wait as family comes first and I have been having to drive him to appointments etc, but will vent my anger on them soon. Then just to top it all off our eldest daughter's wonderful MIL passed away suddenly a couple of weeks ago and we have had to travel up to Brisbane off and on to be with them.
On a happier note our youngest daughter has just begun her first year at university to study for a bachelor of digital media and is loving it. Anyway, I haven't forgotten my 419 friends and hopefully will be up and running again soon.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man oh man - that's just dire. I hope that your son's injuries won't turn out to have blighted his future; and I wish your daughter every success.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a really bad start to the year Bella.
I hope the rest of your year lightens up for you.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will be in my thoughts and prayers.

We will be here for you and so will the lads. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry to read of your bad start to the year

I hope that it all comes ok for you

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Bella, what an awful time you've had. Sad I'm so very sorry for everything you've been through. Please send best wishes to your son and congrats to your daughter.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big hugs
I hope your son's fingers heal well.
Look after your family, they need you.
There will still be plenty lads out there when you feel up to baiting again, sadly they never seem to go away.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good you are there to support your family. They are fortunate to have you.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bella, you are due some good things happening to you and your family.

Here's hoping and praying they come your way. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^+1

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
+2

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic