SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GunnerySgtHart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All,

I am still relatively new to this, and as such, I would like to invite a mass bait to this email I recieved. Please post how you all do with your baits! Here is the email.

Hello my new friend ,My name is Natasha, I from Russia. To me of 28 years. I the lonely girl and I dream to meet the significant other))) If you now read this letter I am very glad to ours with you to acquaintance. I hope, what you as are glad to it??? Now I yet do not know as you represent for myself the ideal woman, but I will hope for that that I am very close to your ideal Wink For this purpose I will tell to you more about myself.As I have already told, me of 28 years, I never was married and I have no children. Yes, probably it seems strange, but earlier I did not think of it and I got education, then work, I wanted independence, I wished to be the independent girl. Yes, I have achieved it, but now I am lonely also to me there is no simple female happiness, I do not have not enough family heat, love male which I respected and would love all heart.... This simple family happiness seems for me to the finest on light and me of it so does not suffice.... As you have understood, I am lonely also my heart alone. But I have girlfriends with which sometimes I spend time together. I like to listen to music, to read books, to look interesting cinema. As I like to go in for sports, but I not always have enough time to visit sports halls, but I try to watch the figure. I conduct a healthy way of life, I smoke I take alcohol and I do not accept any medicines. I have some hobbies, for example I like to prepare, it seems to me that it at me turns out very well as I love tasty meal))) Especially I like a Japanese cuisine)))Well here, I have shortly told to you about myself and in this letter I send you a photo that you represented as I I look))) I hope, that you will like it. Please answer only to my personal e-mail: [email protected] I wish as to tell to you, that if we with you have that that general I am assured, that to us will be about what with you to talk and I will be very grateful to you if you relieve me of loneliness and will become for me the friend.I will finish the letter and to look forward your answer.Yours faithfully your new friend Natasha.

Here is the reply to addy. Lourdes Underwood (akatuka(at)myroomkandotcom Please remove the (at) and dot as I added those to hinder any searches on the address.
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I conduct a healthy way of life, I smoke I take alcohol and I do not accept any medicines.

Doesn't sound very healthy to me :/
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In Russia vodka and tobacco is healthy Very Happy

hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In vrussia, t'bacco catch cancer from you.

BigPhilMcKracken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been stringing this scammer along for ages.

I take it that the pictures that she sends are not legit.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The images are most likely to have been lifted from a modelling site.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic