SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that it might be time to let V1ct0r C4t0n1 slip away - and for his co-chopper J4m3s B0sw3ll to take his place.

Agent M00re is being wishy-washy:

Quote:
I think there is noreason for any case anymore, he has refund the money today.

Mal wasn't buying that:

Quote:
It ain't over. I want you to press charges against J0hn 3dward.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Slip away as in forever or simply waiting in the wings for another appearance.
The Pr0f´s ´special contacts´ would like to know, to adjust the ah lesson given to mr Ctoni to your specs.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^For now - V1ct0r has stepped back to allow another member of the gang to take over.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:

Any update on your lappie offer, llamedos?
It´s amusing to observe the lad´s increasingly obsessive desire for a lappie, of course. I just wanted to know when to start chopping.

The laptop is, as far as Laddo is concerned, still in Togo
For now it stays there until I can come up with a suitable chop - probably using AllStar shipping Smile
If you have a chop planned, then perhaps we can all chop the laptops one after the other - the loss of all the laptops might just stress Laddo enough to "go fetch" (?)
I know he says he hasn't got a passport, but lads aren't exactly fond of telling the truth..

@ everyone else
Has anyone used Deuzers excellent receipt generators to send a wu/mg to Laddo?
I'm thinking that if any of us have used / plan to use this modality that we need to ensure none of us 'overlap' with the exact same receipt.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Let me know when to begin della-chopping, llamedos.
@Yastreb, the Pr0f´s contacts took care of Mr Ctoni and his vicious threats. Awaiting word on the next manoever. I´ve still not received a single account from these lads. Time to remedy that.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal gave Agent M00re a reminder:

Quote:
I said I want the case pursued - send me the paperwork so I can lodge an affidavit. I don't want to damage your career by complaining to the Bureau.

This came back:

Quote:
I understand your concern about my career, i will get back to you soon, i thank you so much.

Meanwhile, a quick word from Sh4wn (with a change of name for Duckie):

Quote:
How are you today, i have been waiting to hear from you about the progress of this transaction, please update me and let me know how far you have gone with Mr. D0ckyard, when are you going to collect the funds and bars of gold.
Waiting to hear from you soon.

Mal explained:

Quote:
My apologies for nil returns but I haven't heard anything since the weekend. If there's nothing in the next 24 hours I'll give H4rry Ducky4rd a jolt.

But I didn't, and Sh4wn got back:

Quote:
I am very happy to read your e-mail today, please let me know when Mr. Harry D0ckyard get back to you, but if you don't hear from him, please contact him again, i believe he suppose to release the funds and bars of gold to you this week.
Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Mal had other thoughts:

Quote:
I'll be in touch once I have anything to report. H4rry Ducky4rd seems to be dragging his feet a bit.
But on this other hand this does give us the time to work out where to share out the money and gold. Please choose a place suitable for you.

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Or$$on C@rt,

Why don't you get back to me, did you want me to come to your house ?

Ch@rles M00re

What a good idea

Quote:
Itcheedik FBI M00re,

This, of good idea to be indeed, Yes!
If, of you come to house, then we, of go arresting Bens0ns together
I, of getting my monies of back from Bens0ns and can, of give to monie to J0hn 3dwrad and getting my fundings.

Ah. Slight problem.
Quote:
Hello Or$$on C@rt,

I have been called by the Head Department this Morning that i have been transferred to Wales, i think i will not be able to come to your house again, i am very sorry.

Ch@rles M00re
FBI Agent 127

Laughing

If Laddo thinks that being tranferred to Wales will get him off the hook, he's sorely mistaken..
Baa-a-a-a! Cool

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
@Yastreb, the Pr0f´s contacts took care of Mr Ctoni and his vicious threats.

What happened to Vic?

Sand Timer x 7
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone has a list of his names and e-adresses? I can't seem to find anything from him in my mailbox, and i would like to be a part of the fun and have already had my information(s) submitted to him.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mat: You've given your character's email address to llamedos and it's been passed on, but you've heard nothing back? If so, it might be that the Lad is too busy right now, though you could always give llamedos another character's address to pass on, and see if that one gets any results. Or: if I'm misreading, and you haven't given your character's email address, then I think that's what you'll need to do - llamedos is the one supplying the Lad with 'former victims' to contact - see the very first post in this thread.

My character has been back to Western Union for Transfer Attempt Number Two:

Quote:
I took along my birth certificate, my marriage certificate, and my divorce certificate as identification to Western Union, and I was told that that wasn't good enough, I had to show them something with a photograph on it, like a passport or a driving licence. Well, I haven't got a passport, and I don't drive, and I said to them that this was like discriminating against someone who is disabled and can't go on holidays and drive a car, but they said that was the rules and I had to show something with my picture on it.

Well, my home help has come up with an idea this morning, she says that if I apply for a blue badge, that's a permit for special car parking for disabled people, and you can have one even if you don't drive but are always a passenger, that would have my photo on, so that should do for them. But, quite honestly, now I'm just sending this money to London, I may as well just send a cheque, I think, that will be a lot simpler, so I'll get that done today. I'll make it payable to $&$ Pr0jecting/F1nancial Firm, and if I send it by Guaranteed Next Day Delivery, it will be with Mr M4xwell and Mr Ducky4rd by tomorrow.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am aware of the nifty system where we keep this single Lad werry busy.
But the problem is, that hes mail to me may have drowned in all the other mails i recive, therefore im' looking for some keywords for my search. As the names listet here in the thread didn't came up with anything.

/Mat
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mat wrote:
Anyone has a list of his names and e-adresses? I can't seem to find anything from him in my mailbox, and i would like to be a part of the fun and have already had my information(s) submitted to him.

Hi Mat,

Laddo uses

as his catcher names*

are 'secondaries', introduced later into the scam

His format is usually* that of a fireman finding gold & $ cash in the earthquake of , Italy

* there may be others I'm not aware of.

He would have received your info on Monday - I sent it in the evening (after 9pm so the cafes were probably closed by then), so he would only have the chance to read it yesterday. He usually acknowledges my email giving him 'victims' but he hasn't done so with yours yet..
Maybe he has read it but hasn't had time to respond or it is buried in other clutter and he hasn't got around to it.

He's also quite tied up with the prospect of getting laptops at the moment..!

Thanks to the sterling work of all here, bow_down he's a busy lad so give him a day or two to respond - I'll send him a prod later today about your information.
If there's nothing after a couple of days, it might be worth generating a new character/email. Smile

There's been a huge response to this (25+ names sent!) and I'm sure that there were a few unlucky baiters whom he didn't bother contacting for whatever reason.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mat wrote:
I am aware of the nifty system where we keep this single Lad werry busy.
But the problem is, that hes mail to me may have drowned in all the other mails i recive, therefore im' looking for some keywords for my search. As the names listet here in the thread didn't came up with anything.

/Mat

You have PM of the catcher used on me in August 09
It might help. Wink

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
^^^ Let me know when to begin della-chopping, llamedos..

It's your bait PB. You chop when you're ready Wink
Laddo is about to lose every laptop he thinks is his, so his pain will increase for everyone that disappears.

I want this boy tearing his hair out in sheer frustration.. Evil or Very Mad

Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unsure if this is normal behavior for the lad but I haven't heard a peep out of him for a week.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
It is unusual behaviour, but Laddo is getting a little frothy at the thought of all those juicy laptops so maybe a little busy..
He's still writing to me 'lad-to-lad' so is still around.
Perhaps a nudge from your character might be in order..

His latest - arrived yesterday afternoon (bold / bold is mine):
Quote:
J0seph,

I am very sorry to hear about your contact who is under investigation, i pray thee will be no further problem on it - I have told him my cheque maker is in trouble in his bank., i thank you for the new client you give me here, i will try him later - That's you, Mat! Smile , but about the laptop, even if i will have to go to Togo or send someone over, i need Estelle address and phone number to get her, i can not just go to Togo like that, please help me get her Address in Togo and her phone number or anyone close to her, i think i will have to figure out how i will go and get the laptop there myself or send somebody.. please get this for me and let me go and get the laptop from her and i will even use this opportunity to know her and see her Mum

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Hali@@

Hmmm.
If I can persuade Laddo to collect his laptop from a Lome hotel, then maybe a safari in the offing after all?

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile:

Mr Edw4rd wrote:
Nooooooo, don't send any check to London yet...

Oops. Too late.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh4wn doesn't seem to care where the payoff takes place:

Quote:
I am glad to read from you again. Actually, please Harry compliant he'dnot receive any message from you, probably the message did not deliver or you should have contact with him on the sendon email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so as to make it fast.
As for the sharing location which you have just proposed. I wish to come down to you immediately the Money and Gold bars is delivered. Then, we can establish a venture on a certain agreement. I dont mind a 50-50 bargain or at most 40% for me and 60% to you since you are the major player in this and also you finance, time is involved.
Waiting to hear know you opinion soonest.

Suits me. Now, to hassle the FBI Lad:

Quote:
I'm not in the habit of making threats but I want action taken. Please expedite this matter as I want J0hn 3dward to be punished.

He replied:

Quote:
I will do just that.

Mal riposted:

Quote:
What's the hold-up? I want the paperwork ASAP! I want this done properly so he can't just walk away.

Then, from Ducky:

Quote:
Thanks for the confirmation with information provided. I want to re-assure you once again not to entertain any fear or doubt. You are well protected.
You have not include your Telephone Number:
Furthermore, I wish to inform your of other relative requirements that is needed from you to complete this exercise.
1) Certificate of Ownership.
2) Approved Letter of Authorization from a Legal Luminary here in United Kingdom.
3) Power of Attorney
4) Sworn Affidavit of Claim (issued by the British Ministry of Justice)
5) Change of Ownership (Only for next of kin, relations claiming on behalf of depositor)
6) Insurance/TAX Clearance.
Should you provide us with the above requirements without further delay. I assure you of the delivery of your Consignment within 72hrs maximum. No Failure!

That's a lot of paperwok... and a lawyer to abuse as well...

Sand Timer x 7
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone confirm that the first address for Ducky ( @55pffma1l.com ) is actually used by the lad ?

If it is someone should try to take the domain down. It looks suspicious:

Code:

host 55pffma1l.com
55pffma1l.com has address xx.xx.xx.xx
55pffma1l.com mail is handled by 25 pamx1.hotmail.com.

So the mail is directed to hotmail...

Code:

whois 55pffma1l.com
<snip>
Domain Name.......... 55pffma1l.com
  Creation Date........ 2010-01-19
  Registration Date.... 2010-01-19
  Expiry Date.......... 2011-01-19
  Organisation Name.... Wallac3 Cartwr1ght
  Organisation Address. PO Box xxxxx
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. Sunnyvale
  Organisation Address. xxxxxxx
  Organisation Address. CA
  Organisation Address. US
<snip>

...and the domain was recently registered and only for one year.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That´s something to follow up. I´ll check through my characters´ correspondence with Dck and see if anything turns up.

@Yastreb, one of my 1st wave characters received that same reply with the amusing little list of paperwork from Dcky this morning.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh4wn wrote:
I contact Mr. Edw4rd today to know why Mr. Doocky4rd did not want your check, but he made it clear to me that it's their policy since they have pass through some bad experience on check and they have decide not to do anything with check again, he explain to me that Mr. Docky4rd will return your check to you because he can not clear it according to his agreement with his Bank.

Since it is all like this, i will say that you make the payment by Bank Transfer to avoid any delay on the release of the fund and bars of gold to you.

Southw0ld is a place that i will like to stay according to your comment about it, i will love to see all those rich people out there, especially Mr. Bean, after this transaction i will come and spend some Month with you, by then we will have enough time to talk about real business as we have planned earlier.

Naturally, my character is not going to make that bank transfer until her cheque is returned.

Oh, the Southw0ld/Mr Bean bit: my character lives in Southw0ld, England, so I googled it, and apparently Row4n Atk1nson, the actor who plays Mr Bean, has a second/holiday home there. According to another Lad of mine, Mr Bean has been shown in Nigeria. So Sh4wn might know of him. He goes on a bit about my character living near Mr Bean, anyway.

Another oh: I'm sure my character is absolutely thrilled at the prospect of having Sh4wn as a lodger for several months.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal fired off a request to Ducky for clarification:

Quote:
Your list has me confused. I can't see any reason for some of those items.
1) Certificate of Ownership.
OK, fair enough.
2) Approved Letter of Authorization from a Legal Luminary here in United Kingdom.
Authorizing what exactly?
3) Power of Attorney
AFAIK this is needed to allow someone to act on my behalf - that's not an issue here.
What's this for?
5) Change of Ownership (Only for next of kin, relations claiming on behalf of depositor)
Not applicable.
6) Insurance/TAX Clearance.
Please explain further.

A reply came back:

Quote:
Kindly read my explanation below in BLUE. This is the normal requirement applied and can not be changed.

He then quoted my version of his list and added comments... in RED caps (mostly).

Quote:
1) Certificate of Ownership. PROVING AND EVIDENCING THAT THE CONSIGNMENT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO YOU.
OK, fair enough.
Authorizing what exactly? AUTHORIZATION BY A LEGAL FIRM THAT ITS CONSENTED BY OASIS TO RELEASE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU BEING THE BONA-FIDE BENEFICIARY OF THE EFFECTS.
3) Power of Attorney
AFAIK this is needed to allow someone to act on my behalf - that's not an issue here. Not Applicable in your case.
What's this for? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY FOR HUGE FUNDS OR PERSONAL EFFECT TRANSFER OUT OF UK. THE MINISTRY MUST NOTARIZE AND ENDORSED ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS FOR THE GOLD AND FUNDS RELEASE. YOU MAY ENQUIRE FURTHER FROM ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION IN UK.
5) Change of Ownership (Only for next of kin, relations claiming on behalf of depositor) NOT APPLICABLE
6) Insurance/TAX Clearance. YOU DID NOT PAY FOR INSURANCE AND PREMIUM AT THE POINT OF DEPOSIT. INSURANCE IS NEEDED ON SUCH JUST LIKE IS IT TO LIFE. YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO PAY TAX CLEARANCE ON SUCH VALUABLES.
I HOPE THIS EXPLANATION IS CLEAR FOR YOUR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
GOODLUCK TO YOU.

Mal still has questions...

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember this?
Quote:

Hello Or$$on C@rt,

I have been called by the Head Department this Morning that i have been transferred to Wales, i think i will not be able to come to your house again, i am very sorry.

Ch@rles M00re
FBI Agent 127

My character told him to look out for dragons and any stray sheep tied to lamposts - they're "Leisure Centres" apparently

M00re responded (bold is mine)
Quote:
Or$$on C@rt,

Good to read your mail here, yes Dragon is in one Village here, how did you know this, have you been to Wales Before ? ye Wales people like sheep so much, anyway just let me know when you are coming to Wales so that i will see how we can hook up

Ch@rles M00re

As a Taff, I'm not sure if to Laughing or get Evil or Very Mad

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character wrote:
I'll make the bank transfer as soon as I get the cheque back.

Oh, guess what: Mr Ducky4rd can't receive and return the cheque, because he has suddenly moved!

Mr Edw4rd wrote:
This is to confirm the receipt of your mail, i will like to inform you that i called Mr. H4rry Ducky4rd in the Morning today, just to find out if he has received your check, but to my surprise he informed me that he never receive anything yet, and he ask me where you send the check, i let him know that you use the address of the First Floor in London, but he made it clear to me that the Office have been relocate on Friday.

Moreover, since the office have been relocated, i believe there will be problem on the delivery of the check, Mr. Docky4rd can not recieve it, please i will advice that you go to the post office where you send it and ask them for recall, you have to recall the check as it can not be delivered.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal's reply to Duckie - his comments are again in red and Mal's responses are in blue.

Quote:
Your list has me confused. I can't see any reason for some of those items.
1) Certificate of Ownership. PROVING AND EVIDENCING THAT THE CONSIGNMENT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO YOU. OK, fair enough. You may notice that I had no issues with that.
Authorizing what exactly? AUTHORIZATION BY A LEGAL FIRM THAT ITS CONSENTED BY OASIS TO RELEASE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU BEING THE BONA-FIDE BENEFICIARY OF THE EFFECTS. If you have the certificate of ownership then why is the Authorization needed?
3) Power of Attorney
AFAIK this is needed to allow someone to act on my behalf - that's not an issue here. Not Applicable in your case. That being the case, I don't know why it was mentioned in the first place.
What's this for? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY FOR HUGE FUNDS OR PERSONAL EFFECT TRANSFER OUT OF UK. THE MINISTRY MUST NOTARIZE AND ENDORSED ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS FOR THE GOLD AND FUNDS RELEASE. YOU MAY ENQUIRE FURTHER FROM ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION IN UK. Given that I'm not responsible for the consignment being in the UK, I don't think this is something I should be bothered with.
5) Change of Ownership (Only for next of kin, relations claiming on behalf of depositor) NOT APPLICABLE Again, I don't know why it was mentioned in the first place.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic