SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interesting Pair

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the lads I've been baiting had me get in contact with the "Diplomat" about a month back. I've been in contact with both of them as I go through the standard middle phase of my character's bait. Out of curiosity, I checked the IP of the Diplomat today and found that he is from Malaysia. I checked another email he sent and got the same result. (The original lad is from Nigeria). What is you guys' thoughts on that? Do people in Nigeria and Malaysia actually team up together? Seems like a weird match.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Bait it Up

Not too sure but it would not surprise me. I've seen a victim being passed around lads from all over the world. Guess they sell real payers as another source of income??

Anyhoo.... it's not overly difficult to fake IP addresses but not especially easy. Lads are lazy for the most part though and it would surprise me if they bothered to do this at all. Click this and follow a few to get the general idea.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I've seen scammers from different countries work with each other. He could be a Malaysian scammer or he may be a West African scammer who has moved there and still has connections with his accomplices in Nigeria.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at all uncommon, amazingly enough. I had one bait where my fund kept shifting all over the place as the lad tried working with other accomplices in an attempt to work me over. It became quite comical. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when they were having conversations about me, and working out their sharing percentages. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That topic title intriqued me. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
That topic title intriqued me. Laughing

Ha! Me, too. Very Happy

But thanks for this question, Bait. I'm just now getting two new baits off the ground, and this is a good reminder that I need to be checking IP addys as well. I sometimes get so giddy with the drama that the details go to, er, Lagos. Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bait It Up

If you are using Apelord, it is acting screwy today.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I was using Apelord. It's not being accurate today?

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic