SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A different kind of bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.

I have been reading lots of these scams and find them marvellously hilarious. Elsewhere, I have been in discussion (if you can call it that!) about UFO's and the like, and if they exist, government cover-ups, etc, and, whilst I don't want to get into that here, I thought of...... combining the two ideas together! A UFO Bait!

What do you think?

It will be my first. I have read guidelines about creating a new, special bait email address. I have tons of ideas in my head and can imagine many, many things taking place.

I get at least 5 of these scams a DAY (I advertise my services, so I guess my email is open), but the general idea is that I contact one of these as a being from a crashed UFO. The fact that one of them might go along with it, and my 'secret requests' I think would be unbelievably funny already.

Before I get going though, any comments or ideas?

UFO1.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a ufo bait would be fun, but you may have trouble getting lads to go along with it. It's definitely worth trying, but could be hard to get off the ground.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way back, inspired by YeaWhatever's superb safaris, I suggested one with a research team in Botswana seeking out the site of a UFO crash from back in 1992. It's not the same as being an alien, but still...

PM me if interested, UFO1, or anyone else for that matter.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I've been away for a terribly long time and have recently decided to activate my plan as written above.

I receive many many many of these scams a day, honestly at least 20 (into the spam folder of course), so I have a LOT of fish.

I'll get it going and keep you updated in due course. Any input greatly received.

Also at the end of my tether with Micro$oft so that's a little anger feeding!

See you around, Earthlings.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was about to post to say that i didn't think that ufo's would be a big thing in nigeria,
but a little internet research suggests that they just had their first ufo conference in february this year.
see http://nigeria-ufo.com/

that wouldn't be you that set that site up would it? Smile
if not maybe you can make use of it.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UFO1 wrote:
I've been away for a terribly long time......

Kidnapped were you? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'll get me coat...

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They will say it was swamp gass, but no known swamp gasses offer free rear-end probing services.

Wonderful website. I promise I did not set it up but i'll implement it in some way. Great find, Earthling.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A fantastic idea. Why ever not.
Have fun and bait safe!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm fishing and have a few floats bobbing up and down. I will report back in a week or so with any progress.

Any amusing ideas greatly appreciated.
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I presume, make that hope, that you mean ATS as the other site. Yeah I post on there sometimes on the UFO forum.

Ideas to be used could be youre mentally unhinged at being abducted so many times. See if you can get the lad to believe in it, and then tell him theyre coming for him.

The crash site is a wonderful idea. Google Earth will be youre friend there for finding a nightmare of an area. Or CNN/BBC if you want a vicious area. You can nick a few images from Google Earth and telling him that they're the latest sat-photo's from NASA, that should work a treat! NASA watermark is easily made
NASA

You're making a movie and need some people to dress up as aliens, and go for a photo trophy

Tell him that you are doing research for a University paper, and paying US$100 for each completed questionnaire relating to alien abductions around the world. Knock yourself up a great questionnaire, with silly questions, and require photographs.

Actually scratch that last idea, that's too good for me to give away! Evil Lol

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a great idea but does the average lad know or have much interest in UFO's. I think the only thing that will encourage them is the prospect of (easy) money.

After all it is money they are after and a lot are not fussed about what they have to do to get it. It colud be a winner.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I literally receive about 20 of these emails a day since (unfortunately) my email is quite visible on the net (I'm a Jazz pianist, card magician and translator) so I get them from all over the place!

I have created an email at mail.com and I copy/paste the email address then copy/paste the same message. I'm fishing with about 15 rods at the moment, so I hope one takes the bait.

I used the Nigeria UFO website (endless thanks to you) and the prospect of an up front payment. Of course, being from the unknown, 'non-existant' UFO branch of the MI6 means I cannot divulge any details of the mission they are to sign up to until they complete a (written!) questionnaire (working on it) and sign an Official Secrecy Act (perhaps one could help me create one?)

I'll keep you updated.
SamCBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't tell them that you are an alien/UFO. Just ask for help as you want to hide yourself a while and offer something like gold. Let them discover that something is not OK with you when you ask them if they have large antennas capable of sending interstellar messages or a hidden place where no one would see if a spaceship lands, etc... You do not have an address, an ID or any sort of this things but you found a laptop and now try to find a way to get home (don't tell him this but your moves should make him believe this)

You may also do the preparations of an invasion and need some trustworthy human beings who will be the governors of your empire's new province Smile

I saw an interview on TV with an actor who told that when he was young he made a girl believe that he is a vampire. He only met her after sunset, he did not eat or drink during their dates, sometimes he "accidentally" told strange thinks like "1767 was a good year", and finally when he discovered that the elevator is broken at the girls house he asked one of his friends (who was an alpinist) to help him to get to the girl's balcony. When he knocked and the girl opened the balcony door he said only this : "The elevator is broken, you may call the repairman"

...so I suggest something similar, good luck with the earthling lads Smile

listen who is foolling who? - Tessy Boe

Last edited by SamCBaiter on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

r2d2 wrote:

Shocked

In my eyes, that looks like a baiter's site...

UFO1, could you say something to me? Nobody has ever called me an earthling. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I thought when I saw it, but I promise I didn't make it. It was recommended to me - perfect eh!

What do you want me to say to you? Cool

I like the ideas. I'll try and work it into the plot.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a Jazz pianist, card magician and translator, you could say something creatively paranormal in my language.

If you are single, you can also propose to me. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I pulled Laughing

Well, do you speak Spanish or French!? How old are you? Where are you from? What are your measurements and do you know why Canadians like doggy style?

...so they can both watch the Ice Hockey.

Rolling Eyes
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, younger than you, D.P.R.K., astronomical, now I know.

UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Younger than me? I'm only 25!

Entonces, voy a hablar en epsañol, mais le français me plait plus Smile

I was going to come to your country for some Korea development...

Rolling Eyes

Must dash. Will keep all updated. Smile
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are a natural baiter. I still didn't make you call me an earthling... Sad

UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen, Earthling

Allow me to explain something. On Nibiru, things are very different than your planet. We don't fight, we don't have religion (basically the same thing in two words!) and Jazz music prevails!!!

You have been promoted to High Earthling. Enjoy your position (and the ice hockey).
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UFO1 wrote:
On Nibiru, things are very different than your planet.

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rincewind, don't insult my fiance. (He is a new member.)

UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Relax, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Just here to do some baiting!
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:
r2d2 wrote:

Shocked
In my eyes, that looks like a baiter's site...

i wondered that as well, but the registration details suggest it was set up in nigeria by a nigerian,
so i think it is genuine (altho what 'genuine' means to a ufo believer is not clear).

the name of the chief speaker (jim wilhelmsen) crops up a lot in ufo circles

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic