SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rattling his cage a little Smile

Quote:
Subject: Re: What´s going on?

Hello there Martins cool,
We are an international modeling company and we indeed look out for agents and / or models who could target and have experience in the South American or West African markets.

Why do those that pay the least complain the most?
Goodbye

R O.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrr! Slight (note: possibly an exaggeration) computer problems means I was offline since the start of the week.
However... not even the smallest peep from Martins Cool. At least he wasted some time sending the form.
Bring on more prospective MM lads!!!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my! Right on cue, Martins Cool sends Jack an email! I couldn't write this sort of coincidence even if I tried.

This is in reply to Jack's request that he scan and forward the receipts for the food, etc, that he claims to have bought for the models he's collected for MM.

Lad wrote:
Hello jack smeh0fik
Sorry to write you this email i dont think am intrest in your compnay anymore i can be stress my self because am apply to your company anymore do you think am a scamm or fraud you infact i dont ned your money anymore okay dont send anymoney to me again okay all the expecsive i spend for all my colleques i accomodate dont worry i dont need it any more from you okay, i no that am going to gain it oneday is part of my experience in my job that,s small deal for me bye see you later because you dont ned to ask me to be scann the reciept that i collect from hotel other to send it for you hooo am very sad to hear that shit from yo please forget your help i dont need it anymore if you are really compartment on your self do what you want to do in your scret mind later

Nicely incoherent, as usual.

And, following my own advice about never letting the lad get the last word, Jack's reply...

Jack wrote:
Dear Martins Cool,

You don't want to work for us? Okay, that's your choice. I'm not going to beg or grovel or get on my knees and kiss your private parts just to keep you.

have a good life,
Jack

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IP: IP not found

Randall do you think am fool after i have send the form i feel they are not paying me my agent fees you lier

So I sent him this:
Quote:
Hi there Martins cool,
Like Jack told you before, Sir, what I need you to do is complete the application sheets and return it to me.
Once that is completed, we will review the details and release the $7,000.00 advance to you, either in cash or - together with an E-Ticket invitation - on our next live show near you.

We look forward to meeting you and would like to travel in your country to take a closer look at your models.

I congratulate you to your decision on acception our donation offer. We only need the form.
Have you downloaded it?
http://moo000000000/employmentapplication.htm
From what we have seen, we are 100% certain that you are worthy of full service of M00seknuckles Modelling Agency.
It sounds like you would be a beneficial addition to our company.

I was talking during sex and my girlfriend hung up.
Have a good day

R O

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ But... he's already completed the form and returned it! I'm confused now.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes but he returned it to you and not to me Very Happy

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, okay!

So... any more likely MMers on the horizon? This modality hasn't run its course yet.

Easter Egg
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

question on re dif fmail, I have a love lad at the moment using that e mail domain, and it resolves to MumbaI. Is it a redirect?

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rediffmail is based in India, as far as I remember, so that's a possible reason for getting Mumbai.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
So... any more likely MMers on the horizon?

No off-script ones atm, I´m afraid. If you like, I´ll do an ASEM later tnonight and another 1500 tomorrw...

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super! I've almost forgotten how to add safari helmets to my signature line.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IP: 41.184.4.113
Subject: Re: I am EXTREMELY interested
: 1.0

Where did you get my e-mail address, and how did you get in touch with me, also i dont know what kind of company details you are talking about

Done today´s ASEM round. The above is, well, off-script, but not enthusiastic, but you can never know.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coolio wrote back last night:

Quote:
i said am not intrested in your company anymore bye and kep off from me i dont need your money anything am no intrested in you

Not being interested in MM - meh; but not interested in Cammy - !

Quote:
You say that but once you see my picture you'll be singing a different song. Take a peek and tell me you don't have a hard-on for me. If you don't - betcha you're a fag.

Attached was a larger version of this:

It was retitled "Admit it, you want me to stand up".

She's so vain...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, just to see what happens, I've sent the following to Frumpy's (possibly) interested lad.

Jack wrote:
Dear Sir,

Your name and email address has been passed to me by Randa11 Oldman because he thinks you are of a high enough quality to be a modeling agent for our company. He says that he has sent you the details of our terms and conditions, but if you need to ask any questions about anything to do with this company, please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer each and every one.

I look forward to your future employment with M00seknuckle Modeling!

best,
Jack

Yastreb: If she has dollar bills on her nipples...

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a response already? You bet!

Lad wrote:
What is it did you really want me to do for your company?

Well. the real answer would be to travel many many miles and do lots of nice but pointless things for us at your own expense, that's what I'd like you to do. I'll have to think of a way of making that sound a bit nicer...

Jack wrote:
Dear Sir,

Usually, someone passed to me by Randa11 would be considered for a position as agent manager. This job involves managing existing models (for photographic modelling jobs, in case you're wondering) and looking for new models in an area that you would be responsible for.

I'll attach a brochure to this message to let you see more about the company.

But because you have been so enthusiastic and replied so soon and with such an obvious eagerness, I think you might be better suited for something even more advanced than an agent manager.

I don't want to force anything on you, though, so I need to know if you're willing to take on a little bit of responsibility and be part of the higher level of management in the company? You will receive training and a suitably higher rate of pay, of course, but I need to ask first because I know some people may not cope with the added responsibility.

Anyway, read the brochure, think about it, and get back to me when you've made your decision. You can still be just an agent manager if you wish, but the offer is there for you to skip that step and advance further. I see the potential in you, and I'm always a good judge of character.

regards,
Jack

I attach one of the MM brochure PDFs.

Lad wrote:
well, i was unable to open the attach file, anyway am interested in it, tell me more, and where is this company located. Also what will be my function for the company?

The lazy little.... ! Or his internet cafe doesn't have Adobe Reader installed on its computers. Possibly both.

Jack wrote:
Dear Sir,

It's a shame you couldn't open the attachment. Give it another try on another computer when you have some spare time, okay? It gives you a good picture of our company and what we hope to achieve.

But as I promised, I will answer the questions you ask.

We are based in Chicago, in the United States of America, but we have a few branches around the world. This is because, as the brochure points out, we don't deal with the typical "White Western Woman" image for our models. Instead, we know that there are many types of beauty and it occurs everywhere, so we look for models from every part of the world. I'm not sure where you are from, Randa11 didn't tell me this information.

Your function within the company will really depend very much on what skills you already have and what skills we can encourage you to learn or develop. We try not to say to people "Here, do THIS job" but instead we fit everyone into the right place where they are most comfortable.

If you were to be an agent manager, though, your main responsibilities would be to act as the in-between man between M00seknuckle Modeling and the models that you have recruited. It's very simple, really. If we have a modeling job that needs a certain type of model, we will ask you if you have that type. If you do, then you will act as the manager for those models for that job. We would give you the details and you would pass them on to the right models that you have selected and who fit our requirements. When the job is complete, we will transfer the payments to you, and you will share the payments out to the models who did the job. These would be the main functions.

Many people find that this is a challenge that they enjoy and makes their life enjoyable and fulfilling, but we've found that people who have lots of enthusiasm and lots of skill can move on to more advanced positions where they would take a more important and influential role. Previous employees who have been enthusiastic like you, have been put in charge of finding and buying land for our branch offices, of scouting out new locations for hosting our modeling shows and exhibitions, and so on.

If this interests you, let me know and I'll forward an application form for you to complete. This is necessary paperwork that the employment laws in the US say we have to have for every employee, but it's not complicated or difficult.

hoping to hear from you soon,
Jack

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely written ^^ Smile

To RO, he is just "confuse":
Quote:
IP: 41.184.4.113
Subject: Re: Re: I am EXTREMELY interested
: 1.0

Hello,
Still don't understand you, am totally confuse,

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Working on a Saturday night and then back again on Sunday morning? This lad's eager!

Lad wrote:
Ok, how are we gonna start, secondly am not living in the United State, how did you think that would be possible?

Jack wrote:
Dear Sir,

I've attached an application form to this email. It's in the same file format as the brochure, so if you had trouble opening the brochure then you might have trouble opening the application form. May I suggest you try using a different computer, one that has Adobe Reader installed? I'm not sure how else to get the application form to you if you can't open it. But I'll ask the technical people when they come back to work on Monday to see if there's some other way. I'm not a computer person so I can't help but the technical IT people will.

As for not being in the United States? That's okay! As I explained in my last email, we recruit our people and especially our models from all over the world because we want to have the widest range of human beauty, which means that every different type of racial face, colour, and look is what we want.

So, complete the form as best you can, return it, and then you can start on your successful career with M00seknuckle Modeling!

regards,
Jack

I hope he takes my hints about either going to another computer or getting Adobe Reader installed. I do have individual jpgs of the form but that would be too easy, wouldn't it?

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from this eager lad.

Lad wrote:
Anyway the form is too much for me to fill for a day, would i be paying for any fees?
Thanks

Jack wrote:
Dear sir,

That's okay. Take as long as you need to complete the form. The important thing is that you complete it fully and not rush into making mistakes. That would only delay things in the future.

What fees are you referring to? Do you mean you have to pay any fees to join the company? No, not at all! M00seknuckle is employing YOU not the other way round, so if any money is being paid, it will be from us to you. The main times for this will be when one or more of the models you have recruited are used for a modeling job. When they complete a job, you---as agent manager---will receive the total sum of everything owed to the models and to you as their agent manager. Then, you will be responsible for handing out the right amounts to the right models.
Other times we might send you money is if you are asked to do something for the company that requires travel, food, accommodation, and other expenses. This is more likely if you decide to take on the extra responsibility above the position of agent manager. If you do, then any expenses you have for those tasks will be paid to you when you return to us a receipt or proof of purchase. (This is something we insist on because of the accountancy rules in the US... every cent that goes through a company's accounts must be recorded properly.)

So, short answer: No, you don't have to pay us anything.

You might be required to pay for services and expenses in the course of your duties, but these will be paid by us when you return the receipts, proofs, etc. You will not be operating at a financial loss, please be rest assured about this.

looking forward to your form,
Jack

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnk's Obudu video can be found HERE.

Hmmm... after watching the whole thing again, I'm surprised I missed the obvious: Johnk and Co didn't actually stay at the Obudu Resort. I'm convinced that they only visited it for an afternoon or so, and didn't actually stay there as guests for a few days as I had asked them to. Where they actually slept for at least one night, I don't know, but I think it wasn't in the resort itself.
Not that it matters now, of course!

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why never letting the lad get in the last word, no matter what he writes, is always a good idea. Martins Cool comes back.

Lad wrote:
Hello am not going to kill my self becasue i want to work withb your,s okay if you are reaady to give me the money send and dont ask me to scan reciept or something ex to you to confirmed am true or not if you are believe in your self and you sure of your self i have spend more than $3,400 so am still on i dont care if you want to give me or not okay because i dont like to disrepect any person okay thanks you Jack smeh0fik
Regard
Marins

So, of course, a reply is needed.

Jack wrote:
Dear Martins Cool,

Thank you letting me know that you have no intention of killing yourself. I would never be able to live a peaceful life if I knew I had driven someone to his death.

As for the money for your models' expenses... I thought I'd explained this before. Obviously, I must have only imagined writing it, so for your benefit, I'll definitely write it in a real email this time for you to see with your own human eyes. Please read the following carefully (I've checked with another staff member that I have actuallt written this).
I cannot give out money from the company without some proof of what that money is for.
This is because the shareholders (the people whom I am responsible to... yes, even as the CEO of the company, I still have to answer to someone else) will ask questions if there are amounts of money that do not have a proper explanation and proper proof. Otherwise, they could accuse me of stealing money from the company. And since they are SHAREHOLDERS of the company, it would be their money they'd think I was stealing. No one would want that, so I must present PROOF for every last cent that leaves the company accounts.
Do you see? Shall I write this again but include easy-to-understand diagrams? It's not difficult, Martins. But apparently you are choosing to think that it is a difficult concept to understand.

All I need is some proof of what you spent. A credit card bill, a receipt from the grocery store, a hotel bill, a lease from the horse-rental company... ANYTHING I can show to the shareholders and say "This is where the money went."

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

regards,
Jack

Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coolio also had time to write this:

Quote:
i think you people think you can depu me or what i dont want to disrespect you camille keep off from me

Cammy has of course shown this to Jack for his comment.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stressing the staff is not something Jack will put up with!

Jack wrote:
Dear Martins Cool,

I've just had one of my staff members (Camille White) come to me almost in tears and showing me a very disturbing email she received from you.

What are you playing at, man? Not happy with insulting me, you're now picking on the female employees of my company? Sort yourself out. Seriously.

And if you can return those receipts for your models' expenses, that would be good, too.

regards,
Jack

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello R O sorry i dont likt to be dissrespect anybody i have good carrier in my lifwe i can not do more thatn what i send to you anymore okay

Regard
Martins

Career can always become better! (Level 9 follows)

Quote:
Good day Martins cool,
thank you for your interest I truly look forward to working with you. To become our representative in west africa i need you to complete the attached application and return it to me.

When we receive the application, you should receive the money in cash soonest possible.

Thank you and i look forward to working with you.

We will be looking forward to greeting you as our guest - at our expenses - at the Penj4bi Extravaganza!
I congratulate you to your decision on acception our donation offer. We only need the form.
Have you downloaded it?
http://m00/employmentapplication.htm
From what we have seen, we are 100% certain that you are worthy of full service of M00seknuckles Modelling Agency.
Like Jack told you before, Sir, what I need you to do is complete the application sheets and return it to me. Once that is completed, we will review the details and release the $5,000.00 advance to you in between 48 working hours.
When choosing between two evils, select the newer one.
See you later

R O.

EDIT New flesh, a soldier.
Quote:
IP: 41.218.228.177
Subject: Is Also possibly needs

Dear Sir Randall

Thanks for your kind response, but what is the most important
needs from you is your own private details where the Fund can
easily deliver to you.

Then if your company is available then you can also provide the
full current details of your company for easy verifications.
then when i hear from you with all this details then ii will let
you have a copy of my international passport for your
confirmations.

Thanks i urgently wait for your immediate response.

Yours Sincerely
Gen B4rteI Kw3ku

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh what a joy to see the meat grinder revving up again.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:
Oh what a joy to see the meat grinder revving up again.

Oh yeah! Things are looking good, especially when you consider C4rema's latest reply.

Lad wrote:
Hello Jack Smeh0fik,
Thank for the enlightenment, everything has been clear to me now, at first i was afraid because such assignment as been propose to me before, and nothing came out of it at the end, i even loss some huge amount of money.

Anyway that is past, and i don't wish to go deep into it, which is the reason why i ask if any money would be paid by me. Also kindly let me know what will usually my benefit at end, and is it possible for someone like me who stays in western part of Africa to work for your company?.

To get the modeli not a problem at all, but how will it be possible for me to bring them down to your company in United State. Now i agree to work with you for long time if your trust permit, but am little curious how it will work out for me to be able to bring them down to US, or how am i going to be able to present a form for them to fill out, which will show that they are ready to work with our company.

Kindly get back to me and let me know how thing will work out.

Can you get back to me with you private cell number, i will be more than happy to talk to you on phone, can i get back to you with mine as well, i think this kind of business need total awareness from both party.

Once again i would be more than happy to work for the company if thing work out the way you explain to me. Also how many model will you want me to be producing, weekly, monthly or annually? Hope to hear from you soon.
Regard.

We need a number to give out, and that's being arranged (I hope!).
The objections he raises are easily dealt with, and the whole tone of his exchanges is filling me with optimism about how willing this lad will be to do some good stuff for MM. But, it all depends on how he's handled at the start right now, so a phone call would be ideal to help cement the trust.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic