SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm not Jonathan!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Hitman baits. They're simple to do, the back story is easy to come up with, and the lads come out of the gate smoking angry. Hitman baits are kinda like baiting-lite, and a nice little side bait to some of the more complicated baits that do.

I think one of the mistakes that people new to baiting make is they look at some of things that people like Nurse Nasty do and they try to match it right off the bat. But you've got to remember that Nurse Nasty has years of experience doing this stuff, as well as massive amounts of therapy. A newbie trying for a Nurse Nasty type of bait is like a beginning skier heading to the top of a mountan. You need to master the bunny slope first. And Hitmen are the baiting equivalent of the bunny slope.

Here's the lastest Hitman lad I'm dealin with. He's not tryin to kill me, but he knows of someone that is, Fell free to drop him a line at

[email protected] (substitute "o" for "0")

I'll leave out his opening email. Me in blue. Hitman in red:

Quote:
hank you for yur email telling me that someone wants to kill me. I relly apprecate it. who is it tat wants me ded?

Quote:
DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS,JUST DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO AND YOU WILL BE OKAY.I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THOSE DETAILS LATER.I WILL NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO NEXT,YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER.DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS,I PROMISE YOU THAT MY PARTNER AND I WOULD NOT HURT YOU,WE JUST WANT TO HELP YOU.REPLY IMMEDIATELY

Quote:
this is jonathan m****, isn't it? very funny. look, dude, i already told you that i didnt know that was your wife, and if i knew it was your wife i DEFENETELY! would not have f*cked her. I already apologized to you so quit with the funny stuff. its your WIFE you should be pissed at, not me, okay jonathan?

Quote:
THIS IS NOT JONATHAN,YOU LIVE IS IN DANGER AND YOU ARE PLAYING GUESSING GAMES???
YOU MUST BE REALLY SICK.DO WHATS RIGHT AND AS I SAY AND YOU WILL BE OKAY.

Quote:
Give it up Jonathan. I know it's you. Like I said, I'm really sorry that I f*cked your wife, but I think it's time we all moved on.

Okay smarty pants, I'll play your game. Who is it that wants to kill me?

Quote:
IF YOU THINK THIS IS WHO EVER IT IS,WHY DON'T WE MEET AND YOU SEE THAT YOU HALF DEAD BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW IT.LETS ME IMMEDIATELY,SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO NEXT

Quote:
nice try jonathan you know that i had my fon number unlisted becus u kept calling and thretin 2 kill me. i dont think this is funy at all and u had better stop it. its not my fualt that ur wife is a whore!

Quote:
THIS I NOT JONATHAN,WE NEED TO MEET AND TALK.IF YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE,I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU

Quote:
jonathan, i am thinking of geting a resraineng order aganst u and i will due so if u dont stop this. if this isnt relly jonathan send me a picture of u but i now that u wont cuz i now this relly is jonathan and u should dump yur whore wife cuz if u keep this up i will f*ck her agan okay???

Quote:
WHY DONT YOU SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU WILL MEET ME THEN YOU WILL KNOW IF AM JONATHAN OR NOT..

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
i told u jonathan that u will not get my neu fone number cuz i had 2 chang is last time becuz of u. stop messing with me and deal with ur slut of a wife okay??

if u relly arent jonathan send me ur picture but i now u wont due that cuz u relly are jonathan okay???

You can almost hear the desperation in his voice. As far as timing goes, the above are our email changes since yesterday. Hitmen tend not to waste time. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jayhawk!
We're all over here with the hitman! http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=180736
Come and join us...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY

Last edited by Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic - maybe you should send the hitman an intimate photo of a woman with the caption "Look, Jonathan, I took this photo of your wife right before I f--d her".

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified

Last edited by BRUIN on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting him with a character of an old retarded lady.

told him I have no phone and he replied to give him another number because my phone has been bugged Laughing

Funny and amusing lads, those hitmans ...

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic