SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Most (un)Convincing Certification Yet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This landed in my catcher account yesterday
Quote:
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary,This is to inform you that we had a meeting today regarding your fund with the President, Finance Minister, The senators, House of Representative and The Central Bank Governor and we came to a conclusion that we have to pay you the Sum of $8.3m and the balance will come later.Meanwhile, a woman came to my Office few days ago with a letter and some Documents, claiming to be your true Representative with the blow information Name: Tina Ray Bank name: citi bank Arizona, U.S.A.Account number: 6503809428. If you are not the one that sent this woman therefore sends us your data and Tel. no. as soon as you receive this email. Your Immediate Respond Is Urgently Needed. Dr .Sanus! Lam!d0, Email:-([email protected]) New Governor (CBN)

Although I am gratified that half of the Nigerian government showed up for a meeting to talk about me, I didn't really want to bait this guy so for fun I wrote back:

Quote:
I think somebody made a mistake. Janet White [the name I usually see in this format] was the woman I sent. I don't know anybody named Tina Ray.

I don't know how anybody could say they are getting smarter. I got this back today.

I am not sure if the image at the bottom is supposed to be his ID card or some on-line business card. And I have no idea what the text on the right side of the image is about.

(Have you ever known a banker who wears a red bow tie?)

Quote:
YOUR KIND ATTENTION: [baiter]

MY DEAR I AM WRITING FOR YOU TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY WRONG DELIVER OF YOUR YOUR FUND PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T MAKE,MISTAKE IN YOUR ADDRESS BECAUSE EVERY ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE AFTER OUR MEETING TODAY WITH MY PRESIDENT OF (Nigerian) CONCERNING YOUR FUND WHICH IS ABOUT $8.3M ONLY VIA DIPLOMAT COURIER SERVICE.

BELOW IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY

1) FULL NAME.......

2) HOME ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO COME....

3) DIRECT PHONE/OFFICE..........

4) AGE/OCCUPATION..........

call me on +234-70x-xxx-xxx3

SINCERELY

DR S4NUS1 LAM1D0
CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR

CERTIFIED
DISPATCHED ON THIS DAY: THE 3rd March 2010.
C-B-N C-B-N C-B-N C-B-N C-B-N C-B-N C-B-N C-B-N C-B-N C-B-N

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What? Is that from a cartoon? Shocked Jeez!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My GOD that's awful! A quick google image search found it here...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/10/cbn-re-introduces-dutch-auction-system/

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprisingly bankers do wear red bow ties as that really is Lamido Sanusi (no need to leet his name, it's all over the net) Chucky Saludo's replacement at the Bank of Nigeria.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fashions and protocol shift and change, come and go in different bits of the world at different times, and banking is not usually synonymous with good taste anyway...

That aside, great business card. Maybe complain that it's missing a RSOT so how can you tell it's genuine?

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
My GOD that's awful! A quick google image search found it here...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/10/cbn-re-introduces-dutch-auction-system/

Thanks for the link. At first I thought I was dealing with a lad with stunted Photoshop skills. But it's a case of a lazy lad copying the work of a lazy journalist.

@sunshine: I had a soft spot for Charlie Saludo. I will try to be just as considerate to his successor.

@manbiteslion: Maybe he is a real banker but the red bow tie and pin stripe suit makes him look like a guy who once tried to sell me a timeshare. RSOT? When he has his certification underneath the graphic? And who can question what looks like a watermark on the last line?

Laughing

So maybe I'll write back and tell him that his professional-looking graphics have earned him my trust.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi lakeside77

I'm gobsmacked that the ID is legit. Seriously thought it was a piss poor joke. Still do. (shakes head)

@ internationalchrysis - how did you manage to find the link to that CNN thing via Google? Cool trick to know ...

Even the Vanguard article looked whiffy. No wonder lads don't raise a sweat producing crap ID's. The legit ones look as lame as a three dollar bill.

BTW - the guy in the photo does look like a lad so maybe ...
Shocked

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
I think the journalist needs a slap more than the lad. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic