SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

God forbids me to pay scammers - UPDATE lad scriptural proof

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine-
If it fits into your 'plans' for this lad, perhaps you could ask to introduce some fellow church-goers/whatever to him.
Or ask permission to let us get in touch with him.

You know people who need the inspiration of his messages.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:

Lol, that bad is it that you have to post the whole thing. You know what I meant Wink I edit post ashamed.

I couldn't let one of the Bard's finest opening lines go unquoted - especially not after seeing the Ian McKellen version recently.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
Roycropper wrote:

Quote:
God will provide him with the MTCN, of course.

I like it! am thinking a lad should be told

"if you are indeed an honest man God will provide you with the MTCN"

God protects you in all your business deals of course, so you have offered the MTCN to God (by ceremoniously burning the receipt) and asked God to provide it to your honest business partner.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:

Quote:
so you have offered the MTCN to God (by ceremoniously burning the receipt) and asked God to provide it to your honest business partner.

That is just SO laddish, must try it soon! Razz

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When it comes time I will definitely be using the "God will reveal the MTCN to you by signs and portents" ploy Smile

I'm going to take a couple of weeks to get this fish hooked fast and then I'd be happy to introduce him to other members of the parish church of St Jude (the patron saint of lost causes!) and our sister churches around the world.

He's pestering me for a reply today (Sunday)... must remember to slap him for working on the Sabbath.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

St Jude.
I like it.
At the right time, I´d love to be a parishioner.
I can be patient in a good cause.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm steering him towards being mass-baitable but I thought you might like his latest rant. This is after I told him...

Quote:
I must admit that I am a little concerned for you. Mr Dankwambo was saying some rather hurtful things but he cannot hurt me as he lives far away but you are in his country and he may be able to find you.

On his last call to me, before I turned my telephone off, he said something about having sent your name to somewhere called "Ojikra Shrine" (I think that's what he said) and that someone called "Ogun" would "blast you" for your lies. Do you have any idea what he's talking about. He was rather raving like a man possessed at the time and very angry so I may have misheard him.

Quote:

Subject: DANKWAMBO WILL NOT LIVE LONG BECAUSE HE IS PLAYING WITH THE HOLY GHOST FIRE

BROTHER
GOOD MORNING. WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT ME WHEN YOU ARE NOT THE CREATOR OF MY LIFE. GOD HAS THE POWERS TO KILL AND MAKE ALIFE BUT NOT THE DEVIL OR HIS AGENT OF THE DEVIL CALLED.DANKWAMBO
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT CHRIST CAME TO GIVE ABANDANT LIFE THAT YOU AND I SHOULD LIVE TO THE GLORY OF GOD.
PLEASE STOP USING THAT WORD THAT I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MY LIFE BECAUSE MY LIFE AND WELL BEING IS IN THE HANDS OF CHRIST MY REDEEMER.
PLEASE FEAR NOT ABOUT MY LIFE FOR I AM A CHOSEN CHILD OF GOD INCLUDING YOU AS WELL TO THE GLORY OF GOD.
BROTHER ETHEL MIGGINS, CHRIST IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND HE THAT LIVETH IN ME ALSO MAKES ME THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.
I AM SALT OF THE EARTH I SHALL NOT LOOSE MY TASTE. I AM THE LIGHT BECAUSE CHRIST MY REDEEMER IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.
WHERE IS LIGHT DARNKNESS COMPREHENDED IT NOT.
HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD WHICH CHRIST HAS SHARED ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY HAS SET ME FREE FROM ALL ATTACKS OF THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS IN NIGERIA OR OUT SIDE NIGERIA.
THE BIBLE SAYS THEY WILL SURELY GATHERED NOT IN MY NAME AND I WILL SCATTERED IN SEVEN WAYS.
THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOD IS UPON ME THAT I FEAR NO EVIL OR PESTILENCE AT NIGHT.
HE THAT SEATED ON THE SEAT OF JASPER IS MY REFUGE THAT NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL NOT PROSPER.
DANKWAMBO WILL NOT LIVE LONG BECAUSE HE IS PLAYING WITH FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST FOR I AM A ANNOINTED CHILD OF GOD.
HE THAT CURSETH ME SHALL BE CURSE. HE THAT BLESSES ME SHALL BE BLESS BECAUSE I AM A CHOSEN. THESE ARE MY WORDS TO DANKWAMBO
I HAVE BEEN ADVISING YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WITH DANKWAMBO OR AVOID HIS CALLS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO REAP WHERE HE DID NOT SOW. MARK MY WORD THIS DAY TUESDAY THAT DANKWAMBO WILL NOT LIVE LONG BECAUSE HE IS PLAYING WITH THE HOLY GHOST FIRE AND HE SHALL BE CONSUMED.
THE BIBLE SAYS TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. I AM NOT AFRAID BECAUSE THE WORD OF GOD IS IN ME.
BROTHER ETHEL MIGGINS, I NEED YOUR COOPERATION TO SUCCEED.
THE $650 I REQUESTED FROM YOU IS TO SWEAR AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME AT THE NIGERIA COURT SINCE YOU CANNOT COME TO NIGERIA AS REQUIRED BY THE AMNESTY COURT.
THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SWEARING MAKES ME TO REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE AMNESTY COURT.
I CANNOT APPEAR BEFORE THE AMNESTY COURT WITHOUT PRESENTING TO THE AMNESTY COURT THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH CERTIFICATE IN YOUR NAME .
I WILL ADVISE NOW TO SEND THE $650 NOW TO ENABLE ME SWEAR THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IMMEDIATELY IN YOUR NAME AT THE NIGERIA COURT WHICH FACILITATES THE SMOOTH PROCESS OF YOUR $7M PAYMENT SINCE YOU CANNOT COME TO NIGERIA.
DANKWAMBO IS DIRTY BECAUSE OF SINS LIVING WITH HIM.HOW CAN HE HOLD YOUR $15M. THOSE WORDS FROM DANKWAMBO IS TO BRING YOU BACK TO HIM. PLEASE RESIST THE DEVIL NOW SO THAT HE WILL FLEE AWAY FROM YOU.
I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU SEND THE $650 THIS DAY TUESDAY SO THAT I CAN COMMENCE ACTIONS IMMEDIATELY. I WANT THIS WEEK TO BE FRUITFULL FOR YOU AND ME AS REGARDS TO THE PROCESS OF YOUR $7M.
AS REQUESTED FIND A COPY OF MY IDENTITY CARD FOR YOUR RECORD.
I REALLY WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU SO THAT YOU HEAR THE VOICE OF A CHILD OF GOD.
BROTHER ETHEL MIGGINS, MY PRAYERS FOR YOU NOW IS THAT HE THAT CURSETH YOU SHALL BE CURSE BUT HE THAT BLESSES YOU SHALL BE BLESS.
YOU SHALL REGRET KNOWING ME AS A CHRISTIAN CONCERNED CITIZEN.
GOD BLESS.

Shocked

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL SCATTERED IN SEVEN WAYS.

Me thinks his brain is already a little scattered Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting a tad nervous as I haven't replied to him for 24 hours...
Quote:

BROTHER ,
CALVARY GREETINGS.
I AM REALLY WORRIED AS I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU.
THE DEVIL IS TRICKISH AND SEEKING FOR WHOM TO DEVOUR.
DONT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO DECEIVE YOU SO THAT YOU WILL NOT CLAIM YOUR $7M FROM THE AMNESTY COURT.
THE DEVIL HAS ENTERED YOUR HEART TO LISTEN TO THESE GOD FOPRSAKING BASTARD CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
THESE BASTARD CRIMINALS ARE ALL IMPOSTORS AND IMPERSONATORS. THEY WANT TO REAP WHERE THEY DO NOW SOW BUT THE GOOD WILL OF GOD MUST PREVAIL IN YOUR LIFE.
FOR HOW LONG WILL YOU CONTINUED TO BE A VICTIM OF FRAUD IN THE HANDS OF THESE GOD FORSAKING CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
BEWARE AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
BROTHER ETHEL MIGGINS, WHY ARE YOU KEEPING ME SILENT AND IGNORING ALL MY MAILS TO YOU. I AM REALLY SURPRISE THAT YOU KEPT ME SILENT.
BEWARE OF THE DEVIL .
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE PERSON LIKE YOU.
GOD BLESS.
ELDER

As an elder is he allowed to say "bastard"?

I've given him my baiting phone number now... can't wait to find out if he's as unhinged on the phone as he is in his emails!

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FOR HOW LONG WILL YOU CONTINUED TO BE A VICTIM OF FRAUD IN THE HANDS OF THESE GOD FORSAKING CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.

Interestingly THEY are criminals but he is not?

Quote:
THE DEVIL IS TRICKISH AND SEEKING FOR WHOM TO DEVOUR.

He needs to perform an act of faith, god will provide the MTCN to the righteous. Wink

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Mama Bulldog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OMNI SCIENCE GOD
??? Too funny!
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THESE BASTARD CRIMINALS ARE ALL IMPOSTORS AND IMPERSONATORS. THEY WANT TO REAP WHERE THEY DO NOW SOW

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I do on all my baits I asked him for an invoice for the money and that I was a little concerned about the Evil Dankwombat and his marsupials of doom...
Quote:

Cavalry Greetings Elder Green

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but I was very busy with work and a few domestic issues.

Well I do think that you should be worried about Mr Dankwambo. I know that your soul is right with The Lord and that you will most assuredly go to heaven but all the prayer in the world won't stop a bullet to the head. You must remember that Mr Dankwambo is a government man and so he probably has access to the police and army of your country not to mention any sort of special forces or secret police that they have in Nigeria. You must be very careful. In fact I'm rather worried as I do not know what sort of forces Dankwambo can command here in the UK and there has been a rather suspicious van parked at the end of my road belonging to the gas company but there is no gas line there. Do you think I should move out and go and stay with my brother for a few days, just to be careful?

Well as you know I have discarded my old telephone and I am deleting emails from Mr Dankwambo unread and I am pleased to tell you that I now have a new telephone number which is {my shiny bait phone}

Now as to this $650 for the court fee. I need to make sure all my tax affairs are in order (after all the Bible tells us to "Render unto Caesar what is Caesars" so can you obtain an invoice from the court requesting this fee so I can file it for tax purposes. I'm sure lawyers work the same way in Nigeria as here and will raise an invoice stating charges and any tax payable. I've got the money in the bank ready to send so as soon as you can get me the invoice for the $650 then I'll be happy to forward the money to you to pay the lawyers who are representing me in the Amnesty Court.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

In His Holy Name

Ethel

Quote:

BROTHER
CALVARY GREETINGS.
I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY FOR RECEIVING YOUR NEW MOBILE LINE WHICH IS (my scambaiting number) BUT ITS DIFFICULT TO CONNECT DUE TO NETWORK PROBLEM IN CONNECTION.
I HAVE GOTTEN THE AFFIDAVIT INVOICE YOU REQUESTED FROM THE COURT. IT WAS GIVEN TO ME TODAY.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE AFFIDAVIT INVOICE.
I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE DELETED ALL THE MAILS OF THAT CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
IT IS THE DEVIL THAT WILL RUN AWAY FROM YOU AND NOT YOU WILL RUN AWAY FROM THE DEVIL.
THAT HOME IS YOUR HOME BECAUSE MY CHURCH PASTOR TOLD ME WHEN HE WAS PRAYING FOR YOU THAT DANKWAMBO IS A TOOTHLESS BULDOG THAT CANNOT BIT.MY PASTOR FURTHER TOLD ME THAT DANKWAMBO WILL DIED IF FAILS TO REPENT OF HIS EVIL WAYS.
PLEASE STAY IN YOUR HOME AND DONT GO TO YOUR BROTHERS HOUSE FOR GOD WILL WATCH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT GOD NEITHER SLEEP OR NOR SLUMBER.
IF GOD DID NOT WATCH A CITY, THE WATCHER MAN WATCHES IN VAIN. PLEASE FEAR NOT FOR GOD WILL WATCH OVER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
PLEASE SEND THE $650 TO THE OFFICER INCHARGED NAMED ( ROBERT NWANNE VICTOR ) VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
THE ADDRESS OF ( ROBERT NWANNE VICTOR ) IS 26 SOLO OKI STREET LAGOS-NIGERIA.
PLEASE SEND THE $650 TODAY WEDNESDAY TO THE ABOVE NAMED VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE WESTERN UNION DETAILS TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE OF THE EMAIL HAWKERS IN THE INTERNET. I WILL CALL YOU TO PICK UP THE WESTERN UNION DETAILS.
PLEASE MAKE NO MISTAKES OR ERRORS IN THE WESTERN UNION DETAILS.
THE NAME OF ( ROBERT NWANNE VICTOR ) SHOULD BE WELL SPELL WITHOUT ANY MISTAKES OR ERROR INCLUDING YOUR OWN NAME SHOULD BE WELL SPELL. WITHOUT MISTAKES OR ERRORS.
THE MTCN OR CONTROL NUMBER SHOULD BE WELL STATED WITHOUT WITHOUT ERROR OR MISTAKES.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO STATES THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER.
ANY MONEY COMING TO NIGERIA MUST HAVE A TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER.
YOU ARE BLESS.
ELDER KENEDDY GREEN

So no mistakes or errors... I'm sure I can manage that!

Oh this is the "invoice"...

... not so much a "Red Seal of Truth" more a "Grey splodge of veracity" but it is from the "probate rigistry" so it must be real.

Anyway around 2pm I got a call from him; surprisingly he spoke very good English and was very clear, so natually I told him the line was poor and I could not understand him so eventually he was yelling "THIS IS ELDER GREEN CALVARY GREETINGS" so loud I had to hold the phone away from my ear Smile

Mind you he was not best pleased when I told him that I didn't want to use Western Onion because the evil Mr Dankwambo insisted on being paid that way.

After much yelling he got himself into such a tizzy he hung up and an hour or so later I got this...

Quote:
BROTHER
CALVARY GREETINGS.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR FULL COOPERATION TO WORK OUT THIS MIRACLE OF $7M TO YOU BECAUSE GOD HAS GIVEN YOU AND ME THE GRACE TO SUCCEED IN THIS TRANSACTION OF $7M.
I SPOKE WITH YOU FEW HOURS AGO ON YOUR NEW MOBILE LINE WHICH YOU GAVE ME BUT YOU ARE SOUNDING SO HARSH TO ME ON THE PHONE WHICH SCARED ME ALOT. PLEASE DONT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO BRING DISAGREEMENTS BETWEEN YOU AND ME BECAUSE THE DEVIL IS NOT HAPPY THAT GOD HAS UNITED US TOGETHER TO PROCESS THIS $7M TO HIS GLORY.
PLEASE RESIST THE DEVIL NOW SO THAT BOTH OF US WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS TRANSACTION AND ALL GLORY WILL GO THE LORD ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN.
BROTHER ETHEL MIGGINS, THE $650 MUST BE SEND TO NIGERIA VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND NOT BY ACCOUNT BECAUSE USING ACCOUNT TO SEND THE $650 TO NIGERIA IS NOT RELIABLE AS BANKING FRAUD WILL INTERCEPT THE $650. TRANSFERING MONEY TO ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA IS RISKY BECAUSE OF THE FRAUDULENT BANKS STAFFS LIASING WITH CRIMINALS TO DEVERT SUCH MONEY TO ANOTHER DIFFERENT ACCOUNT.
AS A CHRISTIAN BROTHER TO YOU,YOU NEED TO TRUST AND BELIEVE WHATEVER THING I TELL YOU BECAUSE I CANNOT DECEIVE OR CHEAT YOU.
REPUTABLE CITIZENS IN NIGERIA USES WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM TRANSFER TO TRANSFER OR RECEIVES MONEY BECAUSE IT IS RELIABLE, SAVE AND FASTEST MEANS OF RECEIVING MONEY WORLDWIDE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM OF FRAUD.
PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE BY SENDING THE $650 TO ( ROBERT NWANNE VICTOR ) VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET SENDING THE $650 VIA WESTERN UNION.
I AM ASSURING YOU AS YOUR CHRISTIAN BROTHER THAT YOUR $650 WILL NOT BE STOLEN AT THE NIGERIA WESTERN UNION.
PLEASE SEND THE $650 NOW AND GOD WILL MANIFEST HIS BLEESINGS OF $7M TO YOU.
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS {ladphone no}.
YOU CAN REACH ME ANY TIME OF THE DAY ON THIS DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER OF MINE. YOU CAN ALSO SEND TEXT MESSAGE TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER.
PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE DEVIL NEVER TO USE WESTERN UNION TO SEND THE $650 TO NIGERIA. THE DEVIL IS TRICKISH FOR GOD IS GOOD.
GOD BLESS.
ELDER

I don't think this lad is piggyable but I will try and flush one out of him. If not then it'll be time to have the MTCN revealed by Signs and Portents.

But first...

Quote:
Cavalry greetings Elder Green

I'm sorry if I came across harshly on the telephone, that was most certainly not my intention. I got your txt message but when I tried to call you I could not get through. Maybe there is a problem with my new phone that I will get fixed tomorrow.

However I do have many, many concerns about Western Union as a means of transfer. I have to say that regrettably I have encountered fraud when I sent a sum of money to Mr Dankwambo as it was diverted by someone called "Mr Gomer" (do you know him?) by a fraudulent Western Union clerk. Also the local Western Union office in my town is located in a disreputable area in a shop called "Patel's Mags and Fags" which sells cigarettes, alcohol and the most disgusting magazines you could ever see with women and men having shameless sexual relationships with each other, even with members of the same sex!!! I mean I really could not see how such an establishment could be trusted to send money and I am not surprised that the evil-doer Dankwambo would use such a disreputable service.

My bank say that they can send money most securely to any place in the world where it is tracked and traced and no mistakes can occur, even in Nigeria. If you don't have an account maybe your pastor or someone trustworthy at your church has one we could borrow. I know this might be a little more trouble but I am absolutely sure it is more secure.

That van was parked at the end of the road again as well and I am sure I saw someone following me today. I am very worried that Mr Dankwambo has sent someone after me to steal the money. That's probably another good reason not to use Western Union as if Dankwambo has sent someone after me he probably knows about the Western Union office and has bribed the clerk.

With Blessings in His Name

Ethel

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply and tell him you call your spade Frederick, what does he call his?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well played, sunshine.
Please count me in if this goes to a massbait.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning's epistle from Brother Green...
Quote:

BROTHER

CALVARY GREETINGS.
ALMIGHTY GOD IS THE AUTOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH.
WHY ARE YOU AFRAID. FEAR BRINGS TORMENT AND IS NOT THE WILL OF GOD THAT YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID.
DANKWAMBO IS A TOOTH LESS BULDOG THAT CANNOT BIT.GOD IS ON OUR SIDE AND GOD WILL NOT PUT YOU AND ME TO SHAME.
DANKKWAMBO WILL JOIN HIS ACCESTORS VERY SOON BECAUSE GOD IS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM.
PLEASE BE NOT AFRAID FOR THE DEVIL CANNOT DENY YOU FROM HAVING YOUR $7M FROM THE AMNESTY COURT.
DANKWAMBO IS A BLOODY CRIMINAL.
THE MONEY YOU CLAIMED THAT WAS STOLEN BY WESTERN UNION CLERK IS A SET-UP BETWEEN DANKWAMBO AND THE WESTERN UNION CLERK SO THAT YOU WILL RESEND THE MONEY. DANKWAMBO IS A CRIMINAL AND IMPOSTORS.
WESTERN UNION IS 100% RELIABLE, SAFE AND FASTEST MEANS OF RECEIVING MONEY ALL OVER THE WORLD.
I AM ASSURING YOU AND GIVING YOU 100% GUARANTEE THAT THE $650 WILL NOT BE STOLEN BY WESTERN UNION STAFFS.
WESTERN UNION STAFSS IN NIGERIA ARE RESPONSIBLE BUT DANKWAMBO GAVE YOU THE IMPREESION THAT WESTERN UNION STAFFS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE.
BROTHER ETHEL MIGGINS, I AM A TRUE BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND I CANNOT DECEIVE YOU BECAUSE LIARS ARE LIABLE TO HELL FIRE.
PLEASE BE BOLD AND SEND THE $650 TODAY THURSDAY BECAUSE DELAY IS DANGERIOUS.YOU ARE DELAYING TO PAY THE $650.
YOU AND I ARE GOOD CHRISTIAN BELIEVERS AND WE SHOULD TRUST EACH OTHER FOR THE PAYMENT OF YOUR $7M TO COME THROUGH TO THE GLORY OF GOD.
PLEASE TAKE MY CHRISTIAN ADVISE BY SENDING THE $650 TODAY TO VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
PLEASE REMOVE THE FEAR IN YOU BECAUSE DANKWAMBO IS NOT MONITORING YOU AT YOUR RESIDENT. I AM FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD THAT I GET REVELATIONS FROM GOD. GOD SPEAK TO ME ANY TIME DANGER IS COMING.
GOD HAS GIVEN ME REVELATIONS THAT THE UMBRALLA OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD COVERS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A CHIILD OF GOD. MY BIBLES TELLS ME THAT " TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM"
YOUR OWN BANK CAN TELL YOU THAT THEY WILL TRANSFER THIS $650 TO ANY ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA BUT I DISAGREED WITH YOUR BANK BECAUSE IT IS NOT SAFE AS FRAUDSTERS WILL DIVERT THE $650 TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT. NIGERIA IS CORRUPT BUT YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT CORRUPT.BANK FRAUD ARE MOST PREVAIL IN NIGERIA. PLEASE MY WORD FOR I CANNOT DECEIVE YOU AS MY CHRISTIAN BROTHER.
BE WISE AND RESIST THE DEVIL NOW BECAUSE THE DEVIL IS LOOKING FOR SO MANY AVENUES TO STOP YOU FROM RECEIVING YOUR $7M FROM THE AMNESTY COURT.
PLEASE DONT HARDENED YOUR HEART TO MY ADVISE. PLEASE RESIST THE DEVIL NOW SO THAT YOU WILL NOT REGRET AT LAST.
I AM YOUR GOOD EYES HERE IN NIGERIA AND AS YOUR CHRISTIAN BROTHER I CANNOT DECEIVE OR CHEAT YOU.
THE ANGER OF GOD WILL VISIT ME IF I HAVE ANY EVIL INTENTION TOWARDS YOU.
PLEASE SEND THE $650 NOW TO [ ] VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WHICH IS SAFE AND RELIABLE.
DONT FAIL TO SEND THE $650 TODAY THURSDAY AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET SENDING THE $650 BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
GOD LOVES YOU AND ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN
N

Strangely the major theologians of the world have so far omitted to mention God possesses an umbrella.

And I guess that Elder Flower must have missed those bits in the Bible that say "Thou shalt not steal" and "Thou shalt not bear false witness"

Time for the revelation of the MTCN by the medium of divine intervention I think Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic