SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First baits, lots of closed accounts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivanator
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I've lurked here a while, read the Eater U posts and familiarized myself with the "trade". I'm very impressed by the site and community. I must admit that I read the baits for my own amusement, but this is great work going on to waste these criminal's time.

I decided to get my feet wet, so I created my first baiting gmail account and went to work with some simple straight baiting. I've kept my replies mostly to 1-sentence, and I'm baiting in the persona of an elderly retiree, not understanding anything, easily confused, but really wanting to help! I don't spend much time on it- just read and reply to the baits once a day or so.

I'm finding that more than half of the time, after a couple of emails I find that the lad's email account has been closed (through no action of my own- I understand that it is usually better to leave their accounts running than to get them closed), leaving me with no way to continue contact, and the lad doesn't seem to get back in touch. There's other fish in the sea, so no big deal- but I wonder if I should be asking the lads for alternate email addresses very early on. I guess it can't hurt, since having them create alternate accounts wastes some time. They are spamming from these accounts, so it seems likely to me that someone will complain to the provider and get them shut down quickly.

Keep up the good work all!
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lad is really hooked on the bait, then if his email account is closed down, he will email you from another account with some bull story as this now being his "personal account" etc.

Whilst there are many fish in the sea, you also have to realise that the fish have also a large choice of lines to pull at. Someone hangs a tastier piece on their hook, they'll grab at that one

Welcome to Eater by the way! Very Happy

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome man,

They close. That's life. If you appear as a good enough victim the lads will probably make a note of you and follow you up.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivanator

Welcome to 419Eater

Sounds like you have done some reading up on how things work here. Glad to have you here to help waist the lads time. Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had some scams come in asking to reply to another email address and even when I have replied immediately they have bounced back.

These guys send out so many scams that they probably get closed fairly regularly just as a matter of course.

What I do is always reply to more than I can handle and then sift through the replies and pick the ones that are promising.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's sometimes fun with a well hooked lad that has told you to only reply to the "one true email account all others are false" to get that account shut down by the provider ... and then give him hell for having to change it again ... and again ... and again. Twisted Evil

Works well when you can get the provider on your side ... sadly that's damnably rare!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NNN, it might be fun to you to mess your Lad around like that, but it would be no fun to a real victim to miss all the scammer reports on that Lad, because he has given the victim his NEW email address, which isn't reported anywhere yet.

I can put one of my Lad's email addresses into Googlesearch, and it brings up pages and pages of reports that he is a scammer. And so it will for any real potential victim who thinks to google. Another of my Lads, however, who is a horribly believable Love Lad, has just changed his email address. If a new victim googles that: she'll find no mention of him.

And then maybe she'll believe he is for real. And send him money.

Please: never get email addresses closed.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
....Please: never get email addresses closed.

Unless they are phone lads of course. In which case, close away. The reason being is that the phone lads then have to then reseed all the guestbooks/forums again with their new addy. Thereby wasting their time and trying their patience. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Ivanator!

It sounds like you have a very good start. Your baiting character seems ideal for the style of baiting you are doing - lads seem to love eager but easily confused victims, especially elderly ones.

As others have mentioned, lad account shutdown is just one of those things that can happen in the course of baiting, and there isn't much to do about them. At least you can have some satisfaction that if the lad isn't contacting you from a new account, he probably didn't keep records elsewhere and thus has probably lost details for any real/potential victims too. Asking a lad for a backup account is probably too "proactive" - if a lad has no backup and no records, let him crash and burn if his account is killed.

In my experience, lad account shutdown mainly causes problems only in the very early stages of a bait. The vast majority of lads do keep at least basic contact info for their victims elsewhere, especially if the victim has some promise. In those cases you should expect a reply from your lad even if his main account is terminated.

Your bait is also safe if you progress to a stage where you're in contact with a second party in the scam deal (eg. barrister, lawyer, bank representative, government official). Then you can keep corresponding with this new player even if the original correspondent loses his account completely. Rest assured the barrister will attempt to collect his fee no matter what's going on at the other end.

Finally, you can reduce the chances of early scammer address dropout by replying to those scams which explicitly refer to a separate email address than the sending one. These scammers know that their sending addresses are likely to be killed by the providers for scamming/spamming, but other addresses are usually left alone.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At last! Someone who's lurked and learned. Rolling Eyes

Now I don't want to put anybody off and will endeavour to answer questions (general answer: "Read the stickies"), but it is nice to welcome someone who has made a little effort before posting.

Welcome to Eater Ivanator. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic