SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait first piggy My Lad is back. He is toasted.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this is OK, but I am also a member on TSB. I sent the bank info to their bank killer. Can I claim a piggy or do only ones killed here count?

Anyway here is the fun. I started with 4 surplus letters for my very first bait attempt. One fell together nicely in a format I was wanting to try. It is a straight bait with no counterfit documents except the original Red Cross donor form. To make it easy, they linked to the real British Red Cross site for me. Very Happy I used this against them to send lots of money just out of reach. The squirming began followed by begging, and then a piggy.

The saga begins with a response to my bait reply.

Quote:
red cross to me
show details Feb 18 (12 days ago)

Dear Randy,
Thanks for your mail and God bless u for your responding to our email and check the attachment
below and all the information you need is enclosed.

Remember how to measure your success is how many people you bless.
You are advise to contact Red Cross Donation Centre below:

Phone Number: +447011147782
Email: [email protected]

God bless you as you make donor to Haiti Children.
Red Cross Donation Centre.

Copyright@Red Cross Donation Centre UnitedKingdom/Asia.

BritishRedCross Donation Form.doc

I promptly let them know the donation is on the way.. Very Happy

Quote:
Randy to red
show details Feb 18 (12 days ago)

No problem. I have no way to scan the form, so I sent a Money Order instead. I included it with the form and sent is certified post. You should have the express post by Monday at the latest. I'll be looking for the return receipt of the letter.

Randy

The fun begins. I wasn't supposed to use the real form.

Quote:
red cross to me
show details Feb 21 (9 days ago)

Dear Randy,

We received your mail please there is no way here this organisation can claim Money Order here, if you are really willing to assit the Haiti victims you should send your donations through western union means or Money Gram. At this junction we hereby advice you to revert the Money Order that you sent and pay your donations by the instructions in our previous mail.

Randy, as soon as you sent the money via the means we wish you to send it, please do send us the requested informations from your end.

I let them know why I sent a money order. It's on their form.

Quote:
Randy to red
show details Feb 21 (9 days ago)

Dear Red Cross,

When did the policy change. International Money Orders have always been accepted. They deposit fine in any bank. As a bonus, my employer matches all relief donations dollar for dollar only with the submission of a scan of the check for donations up to 2,000. Please be expecting the additional 2,000 at the end of the year. What do you do with personal checks for relief? This policy is very short sighted on your management's end.

I can not revert the money order until after i return from my business trip. I've never tried to revert a money order before, so I do not know what is required to do so. By the time i retrun from my trip, you should have received the money order by certified mail. Simply send it back by certified post, and I'll take it in and revert it. I'll be looking for it's safe return.

You will need to update the donation form on your website. It still clearly states you accept checks and postal money orders.

£ __________________
enclose a cheque / postal order made payable to ‘British Red Cross’ of
Or please debit £ __________________ from my: (please circle the card you wish to use)
Visa / Mastercard / CAF Charity Card / Switch / Maestro

It's on this page;
http://www.redcross.org.uk/donatesection.asp?id=102168
It is the PDF file for the Postal Donation form.

Randy

Too bad I can't revert it right away. Rolling Eyes It seems my delay is costing lives.

Quote:
red cross to me
show details Feb 22 (9 days ago)

Dear Randy,

Well it's unfortunate that you have send Money Order and at the moment
you can as well send donation through western union money transfer if
you really want to assist the Haiti victims, because they are really
in pain's at the moment.

Remember nothing is too small to receive from your end as donor to the
Haiti victims, why we are asking you to donate through western union
with the information that we sent to you is that before the Money
Order will be cash it will take some time and some might lost their
lives due to the report and situation at hand.

We are waiting for your prompt responses with regard of this mail

A short reason is given why I didn't use the Word document they sent is in order.

Quote:
Randy to red
show details Feb 22 (8 days ago)

Hi,

Sorry to be such a bother. I'm running Linux on my computer and don't have MS Office installed since it requires Microsoft Windows to run it. Since I could not properly open the form you sent me, I used the PDF on your website, marked postal money order of the form and sent it in.

I checked up on the money order and they told me that it can only be cancelled if it is lost or stolen. Since it is neither since it was sent certified post, I have to wait for it to either be returned undeliverable, returned refused, or lost or stolen. Sorry for any delays this may cause. Simply refuse to sign for the certified letter and we will await it's return so I can get a return on the funds sent.

In the meantime if you will take prompt care of getting the form updated on your website, this will go a long way in preventing this misshap in the future.

Randy

Now they want me to cancel the money order.

Quote:
red cross to me
show details Feb 22 (8 days ago)

We received your mail with reagrd of the Money Order that you sent, well this is to notify you that the money order have not be received and there is no way we can find this out please, you have to cancel it and resend this donations via western union money so that we can cash easily because the Haiti victims need your donations urgently.

Randy, as we are writing to you at the moment some of the victims have lost their lives for lack of proper treatment due to lack of hospitality, this is why you have to act fast to save their lives. As soon as you cancel the Money Order we want you to notify us urgently in order for us to forward your the information's that you use in paying your donations.

God bless you for your intention to donate to the Haiti victims.

We are waiting for your prompt responses with regard of this mail

This is not easly done like a stop payment on a personal check. We'll have to wait. Rolling Eyes As long as it is there, run to the bank and pick it up.

Quote:
Randy to red
show details Feb 25 (5 days ago)

I have not received a confirmation on the certified letter yet. I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear if it was signed for or returned. It should be there now. Simply go to the post office and sign for it. Any valid government issue photo identification is all that is required. A driver's license or passport would work fine. Even your Red Cross photo ID should work as I addressed it to you C/O British Red Cross.

Randy

A quick reminder of how it is addressed to make it easier to pick up. Very Happy I'm so helpful. I explain how I got the name to send it to out of the Word Document I could not open.

Quote:
Randy to red

I forgot to mention, the post is to Bruce White C/O British Red Cross. I was able to view the original attachment as an HTML file through Gmail, even though I could not properly open the DOC file on my Linux machine since I don't have Microsoft Word.

Randy

Back on script. If I want to donate.. Yada yada yada.

Quote:
red cross to me

If you want to donate go ahead and follow up with our instructions of donation.

I remind him the money is gone.. It's in the mail. Very Happy

Quote:
Randy to red

I already donated. I'm waiting for you to pick it up. As I stated earlier, I used the form on the website as the other one you sent didn't display properly without Microsoft Word installed, so I used the PDF. Do you have a date you are updating the donation forms online? They still show Postal Money Order as an option.

Randy

A gentle reminder to revert the money order is given to me.

Quote:
red cross to me

We have already stated that you should revert your donation via money order and send it expressly that if you are willing to donate due to our instruction, because as the moment the Haiti victims need your urgent donations this is the more reason we asked you to send your donation via western union money transfer.

Please, if you know that, you are not ready to follow up with our instruction's do stop contacting us because we are also attending to the rest donor.

It's not like putting a stop payment on a personal check. There are conditions to be met. They are not met. Bummer, more delays. A little more bait is dangled. Employeer matching funds.

Quote:
Randy to red
show details Feb 26 (4 days ago)

I understand that. I also stated I can not revert it unless it is either lost or stolen. It is not lost or stolen. Is that difficult to understand.

I either have to get confirmation the certified letter is lost or stolen or wait for it to be returned. As long as it is there it is much faster to simply pick it up from the post office and deposit it in the British Red Cross account than to wait for the certified letter to be returned unclaimed.

As soon as you claim the letter, I'll have a reciept I can submit to my employeer for the employee charity matching funds. They match employee donations up to 2.000. If you are not going to claim the letter at the post, you can speed up it's return by going to the post and rejecting the letter. They will then return it immediately instead of sending you notifications that there is a certified letter waiting for you.

Randy

He is so helpful. My employeer will take the WU reciept. I'm not so sure.

Quote:
red cross to me

We got your mail and you can as well show the western union reciept to your employeer. We have notified you that if you are not ready to donated please stop writing us. And if you are ready notify us for payment informations.

Time for a slap. I no longer have the money in my possession. We have to wait it's return.

Quote:
Randy to red

What part of the money bought a Money Order are you not getting? I have to wait for it's return to get the money back. I said as long as it is in the post office there, just pick it up or send it back. Until I get it back I can't do anything with it.

Do youj understand now where the money is? It's not like I can reach out to London and grab it back. I have to wait for it.

How many times has the post office sent you a notification you have a certified letter?

There are lots of banks nearby that take money orders. Quit jerking me around and trying to get me to send double the money. I don't have an extra 5 grand to send.

I have to wait for it to come back. I'll get it back sooner if you go the post office and refuese it. How difficult is that?

If you don't want the money simply say so and quit asking for the impossible.

I've never had a certified letter ignored at the post office before. I have no idea how long they try to contact you before returning it as unclaimed.

With the PDF on your website still showing the option of sending a postal money order, I presume you may already know how long they give you to pick up a certifed letter.

How many days does your notification say you have to pick it up before it is returned?

Randy

Oh my, Finaly a trip to the post office to see the letter is not there. Good thing it's a certified letter so I can trace it. Very Happy Oh and another plea to revert the money order before it's returned.

Quote:
red cross to me
show details Mar 1 (2 days ago)

We received your mail and this is to notify you that we have been to the post office and money order is not there we are very sure you have copy of the money order in your hand, please at this junction you have to use those copy in your hand to revert your money back so that you can as well send us the donation via our instructions.

We want you to send us your phone number in order for us to contact you in person

Thanks and God bless you for the effort you have pass through for the Haiti victims.

I can't revert it until it is officialy lost or stolen. I'll need to check the post office.

Quote:
Randy to red
show details Mar 1 (1 day ago)

The carbon copy can only be used if the original is lost or stolen. I'll check with the post office later to see why it is not at the post office. How many certified letter delivery notifications did you receive? They may have sent it back unclaimed.

Randy

They have me standing by for donation instructions when the status of the letter is checked.

Quote:
red cross to me
show details Mar 1 (1 day ago)

With reciept to your mail been that you can check the post office for
the regard of the money order you sent and at this junction you are
hereby advise to revert your money and inform us, so that we can able
to keep you inform how you will send your donation easily.

Thanks for your willness and been that we do not received this intial
donation, you can as well make another for the Haiti victims and you
are hereby advise to send your phone number in order for us to contact
you for prayers and appreciation.

Expecting your prompt responses with regard of donation to the Haiti victims.

I was too busy to make it to the post office today. I put off the request for a phone number.

Quote:
Randy to red
show details 12:02 AM (23 hours ago)

I'm out of day. I didn't make it to the post office yet to check on the certified letter. I just had way too many chores to do after my trip to catch up on everything. I'll try again tomorrow.

I know you have asked for my phone number often, but at this time, I'm just too busy with a schedule to stop for non business phone calls. Thanks for your understanding. Calls are very disruptive to the meetings.

5,000 is too much to send by Western Union, do you have a bank account for a direct transfer?

Randy

The beans is finaly spilled that the donation is substantial. I'm primed again for Western Union when the fund is returned. I ignore the change from British Pounds Sterling to dollars. The donation form is in Pounds.

Quote:
red cross to me
show details 5:01 AM (18 hours ago)

With receipt to your mail, you can as well split the donation payment of $5,000 dollars and send it via western union as well with the informations that we will provide for you.

Please, do understand that the Haiti victims/Chile victims need your urgent help at the moment and you have to do this via western nuion money transfer in order to receive by Haiti and Chile victims.

God bless you for your understanding, you hereby advise to use the western union informations to send the donation fund by splitting into $2,500 for each payment slip.

Expecting the sender's information from your end promptly.

Red Cross donation centre.

I remind him the PDF on his website is still not corrected. I give a very valid reason I don't do Western Union. I then am helpful and give him a choice of good options to get the money.

I give him an option of securly sending a credit card payment per the form, or a bank transfer. I'm going to guess I may have a chance at a piggy at this point. Twisted Evil
The baited hook is lowered.

Quote:
Randy to red
show details 3:56 PM (7 hours ago)

Hi,

It's very late. My how time flies. I hate swing shift.

I stopped by the post on the way to work. They confirmed the letter is on the way back. I'm sorry you missed it at the post office. We would have been done over a week ago if you didn't waste so much time getting to the post. Stop wasting time.

Did you notice your hosting company has not yet updated the online donation forms? You may wish to send them a reminder.

It is the PDF form on this page.

http://www.redcross.org.uk/emergencysite/News.aspx?id=88919

You keep asking for Western Union. It is terriby empensive and it is not on your form. I had a transfer stolen once due to an intercepted mail. Western Union security sucks. There is no way to get back stolen funds. I can do a chargeback and start a fraud investigation on the receiver on a stolen CC donation. I'm not using Western Union. Sorry.

I printed your donation form again. Do you prefer Discover, Visa, Master Card, Switch, Maestro, or a bank transfer? I don't have a CAF Charity card.

I can do a CC card in the morning as the funds are on the way back if you prefer. I'll send the details by Certified Letter on a CC card if you choose that. Details will arrive in two days. I'll only follow these instructions to ensure no further delays.;

Pease print, complete & return to:
Supporter services W106
British Red Cross
44 Moorfields
London, EC2Y 9AL

The Certified Letter With the Money Order should be back Wednesday. To speed things up, I can do a bank wire transfer instead. Please write back soonest to prevent any further delays on your end.

Randy

On the real site, there is a emal scam warning. Red Cross NEVER requests a Western Union Transfer. I'm hoping he sees that and hopes I didn't see it. He is now motivated to get money sent fast before I notice anything funny. Anyway this worked. Shocked

Quote:
red cross to me
show details 5:00 PM (6 hours ago)

Dear Randy,

God bless you for your effort to make donations to the Haiti victims
and here is the approved bank account you can able to pay your
donation's below:

UNITED OVERSEAS BANK.
SINGAPORE.
ADD 80 RAFFLES PLACE UOB PLAZA
SINGAPORE.
SWIFT: ******GSB
ACCOUNT NUMBER: **********
ACCOUNT NAME: GLOBALINK
CONSULTANTS PTE LTD.

Randy, this is the approved bank account that you can make your
donation easily at the moment and remember you have to be in the bank
yourself and make this payment. And we want you to send us your phone
number so that the Haiti victims will prayer for you and as well as
acknowledgement.

God bless you and remember to send us the payment slip once you have
pay your donation in the bank.

Note, as soon as your make payment to the designated bank above, we
want you to send us the payment slip as requested from you and in
order to indicate your donations easily from the bank account.

Red Cross donation centre UK/Asia.

This last letter was forwarded to the bank killer at TSB and to the British Red Cross abuse mail with full headers for their legal department.

Since the bank is not in EU, I'm thinking of trying for another piggy by getting an in country bank so we don't have currency conversion charges from Pounds Sterling.
Rolling Eyes

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Randy to red
show details 1:29 AM (0 minutes ago)

Good morning. I just got back from the post office. The Certified letter has been returned. Since it was addressed to you C/O British Red Cross, I'm disturbed that the Red Cross mail clerk marked it as addressee unknown. Why didn't you tell me you didn't receive the certified letter delivery notification? I could have emailed you the certified letter tracking number. Are you new in the office there?

Which office in the Red Cross do you work? Are you a field worker instead?

Please fill me in. I'll check my mail again after work and head to the bank for reverting the Money Order.

What currency does the bank in Singapore use? Do they take British Pounds Sterling? I would hate to have a loss due to unnecessary currency conversion. Would it make sense to avoid another conversion and simply deposit it in the bank in London used by the British Red Cross? Let me know so I can finalize the wire tomorrow.

Randy

This may be game up, or maybe not if I'm percieved as real dense.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are blinded by the money. Game on. Very Happy

Quote:
red cross to me
show details 2:36 AM (1 hour ago)

Dear Randy,

We received your mail and we can as well receive dollars, pounds and
euro in the bank account informations below:

UNITED OVERSEAS BANK.
SINGAPORE.
ADD 80 RAFFLES PLACE UOB PLAZA
SINGAPORE.
SWIFT: XXXXXGSG
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NAME: GLOBALINK
CONSULTANTS PTE LTD.

We want you to go to the bank and make this payment yourself and we as
well want you to send us evidence of payment into the bank account
that we sent to you.

We hereby advise you to send us the evidence of payment as soon as you
made deposit into the approved bank account that we sent to you,
remember we told you to send us evidence of payment slip in order for
us to withdraw this donation easily.

Randy, as soon as we receive evidence of payment from your end we can
as well withdraw the donation, and there must be an evidence of
payment via online banking transfer or via depositing(paying) in cash
to the bank account sent to you.

There must be confirmation from the online banking transfer into the
bank account given to you or there must be payment slip that you use
in making the payment physically in the bank, whereby it has to show
payment made successful, we really need this confirmation from your
end urgently as soon as you pay in the donation.

You can as well print it and scan it and send it via email attachment
to us in order for us to know the depositors name and detail.

Thanks for your understanding and as soon as we receive this, we can
as well withdraw from the bank account.

Randy, how much do you intend to donate to the Haiti victim? please you have to
state it and you have to send us this requirements that we need from your end.

Expecting your prompt responses.

Red Cross Donation Centre

I promptly forwarded this with headers to Fraud at the real red cross site.
The bank info was also sent to the resident bank guru at aa419 dot org.

They just wrote me back. They requested that I don't disclose the reply. Aparantly the legal department is active in investigating fraud. Very Happy This ain't over yet. I'm at work of course and won't make it to the bank until tomorrow. Smile

I waited till about lunch time and dropped him a line to keep him on the hook but give reason to squirm. The questions may make him sweat.

This will give time for the real charity legal departmen, the bank killer, and such to work their magic. The money is so close to being sent.. maybe. Very Happy

Quote:
Randy to red
show details 3:59 AM (0 minutes ago)

I'm catching my mail on my lunch break. Thanks for your quick reply. I'm glad the currency won't be an issue with the bank. I don't know if I'll be able to get all or any of my fees back for the money order when I revert it. I'll see how much there is when I make it to the bank tomorrow.

How much I get back minus the wire transfer fees will be the amount sent. Don't forget the employer matching funds. They already have a direct deposit set up with you so all employee donation matching funds are direct deposit as always.

While I'm waiting for the end of my lunch break, I notices the website is still not fixed. Do you have a date they will be updating the donor forms? Speaking of loose ends, I didn't here from you why the mail room is not familiar with you. Can you update me on this. Do you work in a field office. If so, why didn't you give me that address so I could get the letter to a post near you?

Thanks in advance. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Randy

Think they are sweating my questions? I'm guessing they think their credibility is crumpling on them.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You get and deserve a piggy! Nice work! Very Happy

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skeeteroen wrote:
You get and deserve a piggy! Nice work! Very Happy

I'm going to try for a second piggy. I didn't make it to the bank today due to a disaster that kept me at work to 3 AM. Watch this space. I hope the account is dead by the time I really do make it to the bank after the weekend.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm buying the weekend to get ready to try for a second piggy. I didn't make it to the bank due to a disaster in our datacenter.

Quote:
Randy
to red

show details 7:55 AM (8 hours ago)

What a night. We had a fire suppression sprinkler head break in the datacenter which shorted out an electrical panel. The power is out, the fire department was here for the electrical fire, and the emergency electrical workers are just starting to change out the electrical panel. It's after 3 AM, I'm home, beat and going to bed. What a night.

Randy

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems my credibility is finaly in question.

Quote:
red cross
to me

show details 2:33 AM (6 hours ago)

Dear Randy,

We received your mail and the Haiti victims are really so sorry for what happen to you and they all in sorrow and pains because of this, you know they really need your assistance and suddenly sad news came from your end, have you revert the money order? please notify us and if you are going to the bank Monday.

God bless you and keep you alive. And what country are from? what is your phone number? you have to answer this questions because seem that you are playing with this organisation from money order to generator, please we do not like stories and playing at the moment.

We really need you to answer the follow questions and do not hesitate to do that because alot of people do donate fund through this organisation there are no stories like yours think about this and let us end this once and for all.

His credibility is in much worse shape, so I return the question. I think this is done. I love the comment on the money order number generator. I never sent him any number. He didn't pick up the certified letter to see the money order. Time for a slap on that one.

Quote:
Randy
to red

show details 8:46 AM (5 minutes ago)

Good evening.

Power has been restored. What country am I from? You got to be joking. I was going to ask you the same thing. You work in an office in London and send out mail at almost 2 AM Thursday and still keep a dayjob. Your credibility leaves a lot to be desired.

I have not sent you any copies or scans from any money order generator. I don't send fake documentation. On that note, your documentation you sent me is in question now. Why didn't you simply link to the online form and why didn't you fix the form that says you accept money orders. My friend, it is your credibility that is in question. I sent the money order to your office by certified letter and you didn't pick it up. You accuse me of using a money order generator. Are you joking?

I'm holding off on the phone number due to these reasons. I could have given you an answering service number, but I'm not because I am not playing games with you.

Where am I? I want to know where you are really. I have my doubts you are in London. Otherwise you would have either picked up the money order or sent it back. I don't think you got any of the certified letter delivery notices. If you did, provide me the certified letter tracking number. Without it I'll know you are a fraud. With it, I'll proceed and contact the real British Red Cross and proceed from there.

I think you have been lying to me.

Prove your credibility. Send me the certified letter number I used to send the Money Order. The money order is real. Are you?

Randy

I'll see if he writes back. If he does, I'll post his response to my challenge of his credibility. If he tries to beg again, I'll point to the bottom of the real Red cross page regarding Western Union. Slam dunk, this guy is toast.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent saga of Lad frustration, Agent 1002 - kudos to you!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Excellent saga of Lad frustration, Agent 1002 - kudos to you!

Thanks. This was an experiment in not sending any fake documentation, and not providing any info the lad could use against me. I never gave a fake money order, MCTN, certified mail tracking number, etc. When he didn't have the info, I slapped him with it. I gave him tasks he could not complete, asked questions he could not answer or fake. This would build up to a credibility challenge for him. He tried to bluff by a bold challenge of my credibility and lost. I slowly let him know his credibility was deteriorating as he got reminders that a certain web page needed corrections still.

I originally was going to try for a trophy photo, but the opportunity opened wide to get a piggy so I changed to moving the lad away from WU to a wire transfer. He bit the bait. I waited well into the bait to reveal the amount of the money order. I wondered if he was ever going to ask how much it was. This worked out nicely as the amount was revealed just in time to make it not work for a WU transfer and big enough to reveal a piggy. There was never any games with MCTN numbers, fake money orders, tracking numbers etc. He could not prove anything false at any time.

It was a blast baiting him. Too bad I didn't get a second piggy out of it. The best part is he is still not certain if I was baiting him or just becoming suspicious. His dead piggy might not be my doing. Razz

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^well done, Agent! clapping beers!

What I really like is how you didn't send him a thing -- he did all the work himself and still wound up floundering on your hook. I wanna go bass fishing with you someday! Laughing

My guess is he's not totally done, and when the banks open on Monday he'll be on his knees again. He's invested too much time already to cut and run. Do keep us posted. If you need another character, let me know -- my lads are complete duds and quite stellar in the department of lazy asses. banghead

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried sending him a mail tonight. It bounced. I presume Red Cross had it shut down. I'll watch for mail from another account since I may be a possible vic yet.
Very Happy I already sent 5,000 pounds once. Maybe later I'll do it again.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:

My guess is he's not totally done, and when the banks open on Monday he'll be on his knees again.

TheFae, You know my lad better than I do. He is back with a new addy.

Quote:
haiti victims
to me

show details 2:48 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear Randy,

We have not hear from you and hope you are fine because we have been
saying prayer for you due to your last email that you said fire
occured in your resident office.

Randy, we still want to know if you are going to make the donation
tomorrow as promise by you and please, do remember to send us the
payment slip that you will use in paying your donation into the bank
account that we sent to you respectively.

God bless you for your effort and willingness to donate to the Haiti victims.

Copyright@Red Cross Donation Centre United Kingdom/Asia.

Hmm no longer calling me a joker. Maybe by lunch time in London, I can try for a second piggy. This will give me a few hours to tune me response. I won't check my inbox till noon. Very Happy

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this at about 8AM London time. I'm getting ready to lower the baited hook for a second piggy. Again I offer lots of options to choose from. Any bets he goes for wire again? Since his account has been reported last week, it should have problems. Shocked
Quote:
Randy to haiti
show details 12:18 AM (45 minutes ago)

Good morning Bruce.

I have been fine. I see your email is working again. I was disturbed that it wasn't working late last week. I presume your mail bounced due to a full box or something.

I am very pleased with you in recognising the problem with sending by Western Union. I see you have updated the donor page to clearly state you no longer accept Western Union. Well done. Their rates were a rip off anyway and if anyone got the MCTN from an email the funds are way too easly stolen. I was on the page to get a new copy of the donor form to print out. Unfortunately it does not look updated. Are you taking Postal Money Orders now, or is that still in error? I can send the postal money order back by certified mail if you prefer.

I gave you an update on the state of affairs at the offce earlier, but the mail bounced as undeliverable. The current state is the power is back on. The plaster guys are done fixing the water damage and the hole from fixing the electrical panel and the steam cleaners are here now cleaning up the carpet. We didn't have a big fire, it was just smoke and sparks from the electrical panel shorting out. There is very little smoke damage, but the place does smell a little like burnt plastic.

We have the servers started back up and online. The database recovery and syncronization is completed so the hard part is over.

I'll be heading out for a quick lunch in about 4 hours. I could send the money order back to you by certified post if you want it back. I could cash it back in and send a CC card donation if you prefer. If I don't here back from you before noon, I will go with the last instruction and send it by wire to your bank.

UNITED OVERSEAS BANK.
SINGAPORE.

I'll use the details you already sent to get this to you soonest. I'll send the reciept by certified post.

You enquired as to where I am. I'm not that far from you. I'm on the coast in Great Yarmouth. I work for a little online insurance database center for medical records, payments, policies, and records. This is why it was so important to get the servers back up and online. Insurance payments were dead while the servers were offline. We don't have any public offerings so the company is most likely not listed in any local directory. We like it that way and makes security of the patient records much easier.

I am the head technician here which is why my email is ********.

I'll send you a reciept soon.

I do like this smaller town. It doesn't have the traffic jam problems of London. The sea air is nice. Open space is abundant with golf courses and open beaches for nice quiet time. I love golf, but it is too chilly today. It frosted again last night. When I got up it was -2.

Do you live close to your office? I would hate to have to deal with the crowded tubes everyday.

Randy

If the wire has problems, there will be no reciept to send. There will be problems. Laughing

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 am; edited 3 times in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely work, indeed. I´ve bookmarked this thread to reread and learn from.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's noon in London. I've left the office. No mail has been received. Either my lad doesn't have access at the moment, or he is scared and hoping I'll send him the scan without any input from him. I should be back in an hour or so.

Very Happy with bad news. Shocked

Edit, the baited hook is lowered. It seems we have a problem with the wire transfer. Are you suprised? Very Happy

Quote:
Randy to haiti
show details 5:46 AM (0 minutes ago)

Greetings again. I made it to the bank on lunch and tried to make the wire funds transfer to Singapore. The transfer did not go through. I ran out of lunch time so I left the money order and instructions with the bank. We don't know what the problem is yet. It might be on our end, but it's looking like a problem on your end. Due to bank laws, they can not tell me anything about the receiving bank account. Could you check on it for me and get back to me.

I'll go back to the bank tomorrow and pick up the reciept to send you if the transfer goes through.

If it fails the bank can return the money order if you now take them, I could send CC info on your form and send it, or you could use another account, such as one for British Red Cross instead of China Red Cross. My banker was having a language problem with the bank in Singapore.

I know you have worked very hard to help me with this. Thanks very much. I did not expect you to work on Sunday evening to get your mail problem resolved. It is much appreciated.

Randy

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad didn't read my praise in updating the donor page. This left him a bomb to step in. He stepped right on it dead center. He asked for Western Union again. Pow!

Quote:
haiti victims
to me

show details 9:44 AM (20 minutes ago)

Dear Randy,

What we want you to do at this junction is to use western union money transfer to make this donation and forget the delay from your end because alot of people have make donor into that approved bank account and we see no reason why you could not transfer fund into the bank account.

Randy, the Haiti victims are all asking you to send this donor via western union money transfer in order for us to receive it and make transfer to them in the camp.

Randy, you have already have the information that we send to you initially to make the transfer of the donor via western union money transfer and we want you to pay the imposed tax that the western union might ask you to pay from the donor fund you intend to donate. We believe with this we can receive this donor easily.

Randy, if you are really ready to make this donor go ahead and follow our instructions and forget delay.

God bless you for your effort and willingness to donate to the Haiti victims.

Copyright@Red Cross Donation Centre United Kingdom/Asia.

Cool Twisted Evil I stick a fork in it. This one is finally done.
Quote:
Randy
to haiti

show details 10:05 AM (0 minutes ago)

Oh shit.. You are a scammer. You didn't read my last two emails otherwise you would have seen the scam warning and why the British Red Cross never asks for Western Union. Crap..

I'm glad the transfer failed. I'm calling my bank right away to tell them to not try anymore. I'm calling the British Red Cross and asking them what to do.

Crap.

His money is now safely on the way to the real Red Cross again. It's gone. Cool Twisted Evil

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
bananasRyummy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums. I was inspired to join today when I received an email from someone I had contacted who had listed a car for sale, and it turns out this guy is an obvious scammer offering to ship used cars paid for via wire transfers. It's not 419 or advance-fee fraud and I don't plan on trying to bait him, but it did make me want to look around for scam baiting stories. It's good to know that there are so many people out there giving scammers what they deserve.

Agent1002: Nice work! Very clever baiting work there. It was entertaining to read.

By the way, what exactly is a "piggy"? Like I said, I'm brand new to scam baiting and I've picked up some of the jargon but I can't figure this one out. Thanks. Smile
Mr.Meaner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Agent, lovely how you didn't have to give him anything.Top job mate.
bananasRyummy, a piggybank icon is given out for closing a lad's a/c
down.Loads of info on icons in the main forum "sig icons explained"
Hope you collect your share in the future. Cheers
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait Agent - piggies well deserved. Very Happy

I can see why you slapped them at the end but wonder if you might have strung out there pain a bit longer? Not criticising ... they seemed a tad antsy from the get go so the outcome might not have changed anyway.

Very efficient use of your time ... kudos Very Happy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had considered ignoring the fact they didn't read the anti scam warning on the real Red Cross site. If they did read it, they would know for sure I was baiting them if I didn't pull the trigger.

I pulled the trigger so they don't know for sure if I am a valid vic. I figured they may send me another oppertunity to pull their chain again with another ploy.

I have since gotten some fraud letters that are playing with the same format and choices of words. I don't get too many emails using my bait name in the greeting. The bait name is not in the email address. This lets me know the address was recycled from a bait. The baiter name lets me know which bait harvested the email address and baiter name.

These guys are still trying. Very Happy

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic