SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

room for another baiter to shred him

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Mr. Lee Wang Chu Mon Feb 8 00:01:23 2010
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 98.136.167.155; Sun, 07 Feb 2010 16:03:06 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 66.84.55.132
X-YMailISG:

X-Originating-IP: [66.84.55.132]
Authentication-Results: mta1065.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=knihovna-pardubice.cz; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO campagnadesign.com) (66.84.55.132)
by mta1065.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 07 Feb 2010 16:03:06 -0800
Received: from User ([41.189.7.52])
(authenticated bits=0)
by campagnadesign.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id o18019h1016182;
Sun, 7 Feb 2010 19:01:11 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Orig: [41.189.7.52]
X-Authentication-Warning: campagnadesign.com: campagna owned process doing -bs
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Email From Mr. Lee Wang Chu
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 01:01:23 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Content-Length: 3296

41.189.7.52Nigeria (Ikeja)*

Quote:

Email From Mr. Lee Wang Chu
Mon, February 8, 2010 12:01:23 AM
Mr. Lee Wang Chu <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts

To:

ASSET CONFISCATION AND FORFEITURE IN PROGRESS. I NEED YOUR HELP!

I am Mr. Lee Wang Chu, of the Global Asset Management division of the HSBC group H.K. For confidentiality and security reasons as you would understand, i am leaving certain details (i.e. my office branch address, name of the deceased etc for now) until i know, i can trust you enough to ''keep our secret, secret''.

I am getting in touch with you regarding an asset portfolio investment placed under my management some time ago. I respectfully request that you read through this disclosure very carefully and have me know your position with regards to this help i earnestly need from you.

I am seeking your assistance and help in securing the release of the asset (cash asset and other capital market portfolio invested through us) before it is confiscated by the government, as administrative action has already commenced in that direction since Monday, hence, the reason i am contacting you now.

I was charged with the responsibility of managing THIS particular asset & investment portfolio account for a resident foreigner who died, leaving in my care, a sizeable amount in investment just when we were concluding the portfolio liquidation and release formalities as prescribed by the Asia Pacific Group (A.P.G). In all honesty, i had made several attempts to locate any and ALL of his relatives, immediate and extended; but all attempts came up nought, as findings later proved that, the deceased obviously did not have an easily identifiable next of Kin having died intestate.

Having exclusive access to his file and records and by reason of this communication, I crave your indulgence to allow me perfect the process and present you as the long sought next of kin to the deceased investor. Thus, making you the beneficiary/recipient of the asset and yield from the portfolio investment all payable to you in full. As the insider in this matter, i can manipulate our banking system in your favour, secure an authenticated Will and Testament and obtain Probate documents from the court that will cause my bank to see you as the true beneficiary of the asset and have the funds release to you in less than a week.

All administrative procedures in view of this claim have been arranged and will be further perfected to confirm that the asset investment portfolio was duly bequeathed to you by the benefactor (the deceased).

All that I need is your confirmation of acceptance to assist me in stopping the management of my bank from carrying out the confiscation and forfeiture of the asset, which like other previous confiscation, is seen as free money for them that is shared between the board of directors and the government of China, this, explains their eagerness to confiscate this one too.

I kindly and humbly ask that, you avail me at the soonest with your private email address and contact information/details, if you agree to assist me. So that I can commence action immediately and reach you back with full details as to how you can help stop the

confiscation and forfeiture of the asset (funds). Your earliest possible reply will be greatly appreciated as such may just save the day.

-

Mr. Lee Wang Chu

HSBC Global Asset Management (H.K.)

Hong Kong, Special administrative region (S.A.R)

Dear Sir

One might well be interested in  such an arrangement, but if I am to trust you I need a lot more information before engaging in such an enterprise.

Regards

David

Change of name
From Lee Jae Hong (HSBC) Special Administrative Region. China. Tue Feb 9 16:51:34 2010
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 98.136.167.142; Tue, 09 Feb 2010 08:51:36 -0800
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 76.13.13.87
X-YMailISG:

X-Originating-IP: [76.13.13.87]
Authentication-Results: mta1024.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n3d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.87)
by mta1024.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 09 Feb 2010 08:51:36 -0800
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2010 16:51:35 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2010 16:51:35 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.100] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2010 16:51:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2010 16:51:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 33230 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Feb 2010 16:51:34 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:

Received: from [41.219.226.67] by web114110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Feb 2010 08:51:34 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/272.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:51:34 -0800 (PST)
From: "Lee Jae Hong \(HSBC\) Special Administrative Region. China." <[email protected]>
Subject: MORE INFORMATION AS YOU REQUESTED. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SOONEST
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1553435463-1265734294=:32542"
Content-Length: 20114
Quote:

MORE INFORMATION AS YOU REQUESTED. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SOONEST
Tue, February 9, 2010 4:51:34 PM
Lee Jae Hong (HSBC) Special Administrative Region. China. <[email protected]
Add to Contacts

To:

Dear Sir,

Let me assure you that your decision to help stop the confiscation of the funds and secure its release into your custody is one that I am sure you will forever be grateful to God for making our path cross. It is ours for the taking.

Rest assured that my request for your assistance is with the best of intentions in mind for both of us and I ask that you deal with me and all the issues concerning this business with honesty, openness and reliable credibility, such that I can be assured and go to sleep with my two eyes closed trusting and knowing that my share of the funds will get to me once the money hits your account, upon your successful claim of the funds from the holding bank overseas. I am a man of integrity and honour, never mind if it (proposal) is morally justified. The peculiarity around the confiscation of the funds clearly validates my reasons for doing this, as I will take time to explain in details to you below.

I must also quickly state that getting to convince the respective bank departments and government agencies saddled with the responsibility of authourizing the release and payment of the funds to you by the holding bank overseas will require some fulfilment of regulatory requirements and presentation of verifiable notarized legal documentation to ascertain your claim as the owner and beneficiary of the funds you are seeking the stoppage of its confiscation and forfeiture.

It might be of interest for you to know that throughout my time of service in this establishment so many unthinkable things and under hand, dealings go on in the name of banking. Although, this is suppose to be a heavily regulated and monitored branch of any nation’s economic, nonetheless, too many under the table and back door activities take place everyday. Such that those who are put in position of authourity to regulate and control the financial sector are the same set of people who connive with banks’ C.E.O’s and directors on the board of banks to perpetrate all sort of unethical and illegal practices. More so, that the concerned funds I am asking you to secure its release and payment to you is one of such asset affected by the confiscation order by the regulatory and asset confiscation/forfeiture office.

It is of privilege understanding that some top directors in my bank and their government officials/collaborators are planning to carry out the confiscation before the fullness of time allowed in law, so as to satisfy their inordinate pecuniary interest and intension. This is why I need you to help me stop them from carrying out these plans as quickly as possible. If not they will execute the confiscation order, but the fund will be diverted to their private pockets, as the government officials that ought to see to the disbursement of the confiscated funds as prescribed by law are also in on the deal with them as the proceed is shared amongst all of them. Thus, creating the unending circle of ‘‘THE RICH GETTTING RICHER, AT THE EXPENSE OF THE POOR''.

To make sure that we put the right foot first. I have already put together the necessary legal documents that I think will be sufficient proof to establish your ownership status of the funds, as an inheritance asset bequeathed to you by (Mr. Thomas Patrick Grant) your purported maternal uncle. These legal documents upon affixing all the other remaining details thereon shall be submitted by hand to the legal department for vetting and verification. The outcome of which will cause the board to authourize the issuance of the recommendation for payment to the holding overseas bank for the payment of the money using their internal payment mechanism into your account.

Prior to this, my bank would have applied for and received the exchange control approval (E.C.A) from the joint approving committee of the Bank of China and Asia Pacific Group (A.P.G). The E.C.A when applied for and received shall accompany the authourization to pay along with your ownership confirmation documents and send to the holding overseas bank to begin the process of the payment of the money to you. I hope I have been able to give you a clear view as to the direction we are headed with regards to successful claim and payment of the money to you as an inheritance asset payment. Please feel free to ask any question(s) if you are not clear on all that I have disclosed to you so far.

To kick start the process, I have attached below for your immediate attention a sample of your application for claim. All you have to do is to sign the dotted lines at the bottom-left of the letter and return to me with a clear copy of your international passport or driver licence for your file opening procedure at the bank and completion of the legal documents procedure at the court house. You should also avail me with you full details, such as

Your full legal names,
Your age:
Yours sex:
Your marital status:
Your occupation 
The name of where you work:
Your tel and tax numbers:

All these information are needed for the admin and filing procedure by the bank and the court to enable them complete the application of the E.C.A from the Asian Pacific Group, anyone of the information missing will mean rejection of your request to have the confiscation of the funds stopped. So kindly, please provide all information and materials.

I urge that we move fast and secure the immediate release of the funds, before the commencement of the confiscation and forfeiture of the funds by the government of the holding bank at the start of the next fiscal year which begins in January.

Awaiting,

Mr. Lee Jae Hong
HSBC Global Asset Management (H.K.) Ltd.
71 - 85B Hennessy Road , Wanchai, Hong Kong .
Hong Kong, Special administrative region (S.A.R)
People's Republic of China.   

Dear Sir

I agree we should prevent the bloated capitalists from stealing this money.

My wish is to bring free education and healthcare to the poor, and think President Abama is a man for all deprived people, long may he reign.

Your full legal names,  David Reece
Your age: 59
Yours sex: male
Your marital status: divorced
Your occupation sculptor
The name of where you work:my studio 

If we are successful in this endeavour how will we use the proceeds? What share do you want since you have done all the work ? I think we need to get this sorted so we both know where we stand.

David

Quote:

THANK YOU DAVID FOR YOUR RESPONSE. SEE APPLICATTION FOR CLAIMS ATTACHED. ACT NOW AND GET BACK TO ME.
Tue, February 9, 2010 7:11:54 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S <[email protected]>

OFFICIAL APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS.rtf (13KB)

Dear David,

I admire your ambition and your benevolent spirit and desire to assuage the pains of the down trodden. I think it very commendable. My desire in line with my share of the funds is not far from yours, except that it is skewed in some way to create and generate employment.

I plan to go seriously into shipment of goods across the inter-continental shelf from US/Canada to other part of the world including Asia . I also wish to go into the hospitality business and real estate sector, however nit big time. My brother David, the capitalist system in my place is driving me up the wall. No freedom of information and speech. Communication on the phone is monitored by authourities to see those who have friends or in alliance with American government. It is all very crazy to me yet; they make the poor poorer while the rich get all the way richer. Enough is enough, it is time I get my own and make a clean break for family and I and I need you to help me bring it to reality.

I have done all that needs to be done in terms of planning and perfecting all the necessary steps and skipping all administrative and legal hurdles that will impede the actualization of success to our common objective. The next stage now, since I have your partnership cooperation will be to get you to legal confirm and establish your ownership and beneficiary status over the funds, so that my bank and all other organs of government and agencies of government will acknowledge as the owner and accord you with the needed clearances to have the funds released and remitted to you.
This is going to be at great expense to me, nonetheless, I am of the believe that what I have managed to set aside from my retirement advance collected from my bank, saving over the years and loan secured from friend and family will suffice to get the legal and administrative processes as far your funds release and remittance is concerned concluded.

I have also spoken and contracted a very knowledgeable and experience probate lawyer to handle all legal paper works and process including acting on yore half before my bank, as if you sent him to do so on your behalf, without anybody having to know I am involve in this. This is the way it is going to be if we must succeed. Okay?

All you must do now is to complete the required information IN RED LETTERS in the APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS AS ATTACHED BELOW. FILL IT UP AND SIGN THE DOTTEL LINES AT THE BOTTOM LEFT AND RETURN TO ME THROUGH SCANNED EMAIL ATACHMENT ALONGSIDE COPY OF YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR I.D. PURPOSES AND ADMINSTRATIVE PROCESSES BOTH AT THE COURT AND AT THE BANK.

I urge you to do this now, so I can have them out first thing in the morning and commence the process of the funds claim without any further delays.

Yours very kindly,

Lee Jaehong

Careless lad can't write his own name!

Dear Mr Lee Jae Hong

will this do?

David
Quote:

YOU ARE IN ORDER. I.D. NEEDED.
Wed, February 10, 2010 12:05:01 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S <[email protected]>

Dear Mr. David,

How are you doing. The only thing required and out of place which is needed for me to proceed accordingly is your international passport which MUST be in place for the processes pof the funds claim both at the district court and within the bank.

I am sure you are quite aware that you do not have or deal with banks or the court anywhere in the world without the need for your I.d. It is for the same reason that your I.D. is needed here and i can assure that it is will be used for the purpose it is needed for.

Please send now, or we cannot move any step further unitl the preliminary requirements are on ground. Please.

Kindly,

Lee Jaehong

Dear Mr Lee Jae Hong

My passport is being renewed, I called the Passport Office and they say it will takt 3 months so many passorts to deal with.

I am sending my ID card hope that will help.

David
A poor effort in PS that would fool nobody, and COPY written all over it.

Quote:

NOT ACCEPTABLE. PROPER I.D. PLEASE
Wed, February 10, 2010 12:34:15 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S <[email protected]>

Mr. David,

If you can avail me with a proper I.D. card or copy of your Intenrational passprt or driver licence.Which i need to begin the process of the funds claim. Then i have no choice but to discntinue this deal with you.

How do you expect me to submit such an I.D. to a court or have that kind of passport used to open a file in a bank in view of the funds claim.

Please avail me with a proper I.D. or we forget this. This is not a joke.

It is an endearvour that is needed to actualize other end, if you are not flowing on the same frequncy with me, well. i have to look elsewhere for help.

Let me know.

Lee.

Dear Mr Lee

In this country we do not NEED ID CARDS
This is true

Quote:

Hello There Mr. David,

Well the fund is not in your country, it is in mine. Identification of anybody that requires any service by and from any of the banks and financial institution around here is of paramount importance.

May be if you were resident here, your I.D. may not be needed, but in this case, you are half way across the world, you do not live here. The government agencies and organs of government responsible for the issuance of the funds release approvals to the bank, don’t know you and the only way they can have a face to the beneficiary/claimant of the funds and know who they are dealing with is through your I.D apart from other legal documents that will be procured to substantiate your claim and confirm your beneficiary status.

However, because of time constraints and the pending confiscation of the funds, which I gather will commence very soon, I have decided to compromise the system and risk my neck
to proceed with the legal processes with the lawyer in securing the legal and probate documents by close of work tomorrow. The procurement and submission of the legal and probate documents by the lawyer to the bank will cause the bank to initiate the prefund remittance processes in view of your inheritance funds release and transfer. But I want you to know that at some point of the remittance of your funds, YOUR I.D. WILL BE NEEDED AND REQUIRED BEFORE REMITTANCE AND WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS CAN BE EFFECTED TO YOU.

I will fill you in tomorrow.

Lee.

So this deal is not risk free for him!

Quote:

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT. PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT.
Thu, February 11, 2010 6:10:51 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Dear brother David,

How are you and how was/is your day? I thought i should let you know how far we have gone back here and fill you in on what to expect, hence forth.

I just got word from the lawyer that he successful drafted and notarized all probate documents needed by the bank and government agencies to confirm and establish your ownership/beneficiary status of the funds as bequeathed to you by Thomas Patrick grant.

He further confirmed that submissions of the deeded documents were made to the office of the international remittance department (I.R.D.) of the bank and the asset release approval office of the Hong Kong monetary authourity (H.K.M.A) respectively.

All we should pray and hope for is for the release and remittance approval of the funds to you to be issued against the application your forwarded. I have done all beyond my power to ensure we succeed at securing the release of the funds, at very great expense to me and i look up to you to follow up the remaining processes of taking custody of the funds into your account as will be needed. Please there is no room for failure; so much has gone into this project, within this time. I need your full support and attention, so the funds can be remitted, before it is reverted to the previous status, due confiscation.

i am sure you understand that the funds claim arrangement is only known to you and i. no other person no you and i are in on this together, same way no other person know you are not known to the deceased benefactor, except for the facts the legal and probate documents states. as such the legal department may call you to ask you question to ascertain if you are truly the beneficiary, (they are very smart people and can smell a rat a mile away) so i ask that should they call you which i know they will, just refer them back to your local representing lawyer, Barr. shi rognu, tell them to send all their enquiries to you through him, as you would ensure to get back to them, as you are busy at the moment. You understand.  do not try to answer their questions as attempt to do so may back fire, being that you are not familiar with the deceased, as such, not very well informed to answer questions about him. Ok?

Yours Kindly,

Le JaeHong

12 February

Dear Mr Lee Jae Hong

Good advice could you remind me who and where is the lawyer so I have details ready?

David

Quote:

Dear David,

Yes, the lawyer as promised successfully procured and notarized all legal documents that confirms and establish you beneficiary status over the funds. He proceeded with the submission of the inheritance claim documents to the International Remittance department (I.R.D) of the bank after the leaving the district court today.

From the information, I gathered during lunch hour, the international remittance department have commenced pre-remittance check and clearances in view of your funds transfer to you. Therefore, I ask that you keep your phone lines open and check your emails from regularly from time to time as the International remittance department (I.R.D) may contact you through any medium they deem fit.

You are now on the driver’s seat from this point on and failure is not an option. DO NOT EVEN CONTEMPLATE IT. I AM RETIRING IN A FEW WEEKS AND MY SHARE OF THE MONEY IS MY ONLY HOPE TO HAVE A LIFE AND START UP MY PLANNED EXPORT-IMPORT BUSINESS AND SEND MY CHILDREN TO GOOD SCHOOLS ABROAD AND PAY BACK LOANS AND GRANTS SECURED FROM LOANS FIRMS TO ENABLE ME FINANCE THIS DEAL.

I AM COUNTING ON YOU 100%, TO PULL THIS THROUGH FOR US AT THE U.K. END AND YOU HAVE TO MOVE FAST AND BE CAREFUL NOT TO GIVE ANYTHING AWAY. PLEASE!!.

Lee

HEADER FROM HSBC

From HSBC, International Remittance Department. Sat Feb 13 09:26:25 2010
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 98.136.167.148; Sat, 13 Feb 2010 01:26:33 -0800
X-YMailISG:

X-Originating-IP: [212.82.104.178]
Authentication-Results: mta1031.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=gdb-ch.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gdb-ch.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web24705.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (212.82.104.178)
by mta1031.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 13 Feb 2010 01:26:33 -0800
Received: (qmail 9396 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Feb 2010 09:26:25 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:

Received: from [41.219.201.195] by web24705.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Feb 2010 01:26:25 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/300.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 01:26:25 -0800 (PST)
From: "HSBC, International Remittance Department." <[email protected]>
Subject: Approval Notice - Mr. David Reece
To:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-196901839-1266053185=:8712"
Content-Length: 1040505

Nigeria (Lagos)*

Quote:

Approval Notice - Mr. David Reece
Sat, February 13, 2010 9:26:25 AM
"HSBC, International Remittance Department." <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts

To:

HSBC International Fund Transfer Form 1c.pdf (753KB)

国际汇寄 HSBC BANK 
     广东开发银行主任 INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OFFICE 
Our Ref: IRO-HSBC2009-IK/453-11

Attn: Mr. David Reece

Following recommendations from the HSBC Global Asset Management, Hong Kong, the sum of US$ 11,176,160.00 is hereby approved for payment to you. In accordance with the International Fund Release Procedures of the 2004 Financial Acts of the Ministry of Finance (MOF) of the People’s Republic of China, the Beneficiary Clearance Certification Exercise (BCCE) & endorsement of the International Fund Release Document is now required. Restrictions apply on the fund until the certification and endorsement is concluded.

Your presence is therefore required at the Ministry of Finance, 3 Nansangxiang, Sanlihe, Xicheng District, Beijing, China, no later than the 23rd February 2010. Please come along with a valid identification of yourself, a proof of your address, like a utility bill and a letter attestation from a person of repute. Contact this office to schedule an appointment for you at the MOF.

If you are unable to travel for the certification and endorsement, legal representation by a Ministry of Finance accredited solicitor is permitted provided there is a properly executed Power of Attorney to that effect. You are at liberty to source for an MOF accreditted solicitor of your choice, however, we can recommend one at your request.

We need a duly completed and signed copy of the attached International Fund Transfer Form 1c, as a confirmation of your details and designated account for the fund before we can schedule an appointment for you or recommend an accreditted MOF solicitor to represent you.

--
Melvin Chán Háng.
梅尔文 哈恩 行.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Director, International Remittance Office, HSBC Bank.
83 Nonglinxia Road, Guangzhou, 510080, China
Tel: 00 86 208 731 0888 - Fax: 00 86 208 731 0779
Email: [email protected]
办公室,广东开发银行主任,国际汇寄。
83 Nonglinxia路,广州, 510080,中国
电话: 00 86 208 731 0888 -电传: 00 86 208 731 0779
电子邮件: [email protected]
***************************** DISCLAIMER *****************************
This E-mail is confidential, it may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.
Please note that errors can occur in electronically transmitted materials. HSBC Bank does not accept liability for any such errors.  If verification is required please ask for a hard copy.
 ************这电子邮件是机要的声明*****************
它也许也是法律上特许的。  如果您不是您不可以复制的收信人,批转,透露或者使用任何部分的它。  如果您收到了这则消息错误,从您的系统请删除它和所有拷贝并且由回归电子邮件立刻通知发令者。
请注意:错误在电子被传送的材料可能生成。 广东开发银行不接受责任为任何如此错误。  如果请需要证明请求硬拷贝。

Quote:

HELLO. WHAT IS GOING ON??? NO WORD FROM YOU.
Sat, February 13, 2010 4:46:50 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Hello Mr. David,

How are you??

Not a word from you since, the series of email I sent to you.

What is going???

Any news or update for me. I need to know if you have heard or received any communication from the I.R.D.

You know by virtue of my under ground role in this, I cannot and must not be seen to show interest in any matter concerning your funds claim and remittance, as such will might just arouse suspicion that could be very dire.

So I am in a blind spot and need you to update me before I know anything.

Please let me know what is going on???

Yours very disturbed,

Lee

Dear Lee Jae Hong

This came an I am sending iot to you for completion so I don't make any mistakes.

David

Quote:

IT SI YOUR JOB
Mon, February 15, 2010 10:24:16 AM
Add to Contacts

To:
-----------------

Mr Reece,

Please fill up the information required and return it to the International Remittance Department.

That is your duty to perform, i have done all there is to be done. It is not for you to sit down and expect me to do everything for us, we partners. Both of us are benefitting from the release and remittance of the funds to you for our sharing. So play your part.

Fill in the required information and return it to them. Unless, if you are telling me you are averse to partnering this transaction with me.

I am not very comfortable with your conduct thus far. Tell me if you are in or out. You cannot sit on the fence. This is not a joke; it is something with very high stakes. You either in or out!!!

Let me know, what your position is so i can take alternative action, i am still in a position to make favourable changes.

Lee

Dear Mr Lee Jae Hong

I am taking it very seriously because there are two questions that could be fatal if answered incorrectly, so can you tell me what I should put.

1. Origin of fund.
2. Purpose of fund.

That is all I need from you before I send the form off.

David

Quote:

Brother David,

If you had told me this earlier, we would have sorted this out.

Nonetheless, we have no time. This is a time sensitive project.

Enter the following in the column you have been required to do so.

Quesion 1: HSBC (G.A.M) HONG KONG

QUESTION 2: INHERITANCE DISBURSEMENT.

Dear Sir

I have completed the form please inform me of next step.

David Reece

Quote:

[41.219.235.30
Re: Approval Notice - Mr. David Reece
Tue, February 16, 2010 9:08:23 AM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

HSBC 1 Lee Jae Hong.jpg (21KB)  View Image  

Mr. Reece,

The form you sent is too small and eiligle, I have returned it to you so that you will understand what I am saying, we cannot see anything you wrote on the form.

Please rescan and resent the document in a more legible form and confirm your preference of coming  to conduct the BCCE and endorsement yourself or if you want us recommend an accreditted MOF solicitor to represent you.

--
Melvin Chán Háng.

Director, International Remittance Office, Guangdong Development Bank.
Guangdong Development Bank Centre, 83 Nonglinxia Road, Guangzhou, 510080, China
This E-mail is confidential, it may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.
Please note that errors can occur in electronically transmitted materials. Guangdong Development Bank does not accept liability for any such errors.  If verification is required please ask for a hard copy.

Dear Mr Chan Hang

I hope this is clearer.

David

Quote:

Re: IRO-GDB2009-IK/453-11 - Recommendation for legal representation.
Tue, February 16, 2010 1:31:51 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

国际汇寄 GUANGDONG DEVELOPMENT BANK
Our Ref: IRO-GDB2009-IK/453-11

Mr. Reece,

We have now received a legible version of your completed Form.

If you would prefer to be represented by an MOF accredited solicitor, in the mandatory Beneficiary Clearance Certification Exercise (BCCE) & endorsement of the International Fund Release Documents at the Ministry of Finance, Beijing, you are at liberty to source for an MOF accredited solicitor of your choice, however, we recommend and guarantee the following as it refers:
Guangdong Solicitors,
8 Longgang Lane, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China.
Tel: 86 755 339 4426 4 - Fax: 86 755 616 4063 9
Contact Person: Principal Solicitor, Martin Quanyong Chen.

It is your responsibility to negotiate/pay any legal fees as may be required by the Guangdong Solicitors to faciltate their services to you. Once the mandatory certification and endorsement is done, the fund will be remitted to the bank account you have provided in the International Fund Transfer Form 1c.

Contact this office for further advice as may be required.

Cc:  GDS - MOF.
--
Melvin Chán Háng.
梅尔文 哈恩 行.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
办公室,广东开发银行主任,国际汇寄。
广东开发银行中心, 83 Nonglinxia路,广州, 510080,中国
电话: 00 86 208 731 0888 -电传: 00 86 208 731 0779
电子邮件: [email protected]
Please note that errors can occur in electronically transmitted materials. Guangdong Development Bank does not accept liability for any such errors.  If verification is required please ask for a hard copy.
 ************这电子邮件是机要的声明*****************
它也许也是法律上特许的。  如果您不是您不可以复制的收信人,批转,透露或者使用任何部分的它。  如果您收到了这则消息错误,从您的系统请删除它和所有拷贝并且由回归电子邮件立刻通知发令者。
请注意:错误在电子被传送的材料可能生成。 广东开发银行不接受责任为任何如此错误。  如果请需要证明请求硬拷贝。

Dear Sir

Please brief these people, and ask them to contact me.

David

Lads should do the work!

Quote:

HELLO IS EVERYTHING OK?? I AM WORRIED GET BACK TO ME PLEASE
Tue, February 16, 2010 5:57:00 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Hello Brother David,

I gave you insight as to what to fill into the form I.R.D sent to you.

I have not heard anything from you since then.

What is the progress of things with you and the funds release effort so far.

You know I am in a blind spot here and I cannot enquire anything from anybody about the effort you are making or the state of things with your funds, so I don’t risk being suspected as an insider.

Please let me know the situation of things. We do not have the luxury of time before the funds confiscation process commences.

I await.

Lee

Has been sent and acknowledged by IRD

Quote:

Tue, February 16, 2010 7:13:35 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S -----------------

NO SIR, IF YOU NEED THEIR SERVICES, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THEM OR BE PREPARAED TO TRAVEL DOWN HERE AND CONDUCT THE PROCESSES YOURSELF. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TILL 23RD OF FEBRUARY 2010 TO COMPLETE THE PROCESSES, OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCIES. NO EXTENSION WILL BE GRANTED TO YOU, SO YOU NEED TO ACT FAST.

Melvin Chán Háng.

Idle so and so!

Quote:

Very Good
Tue, February 16, 2010 7:58:37 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S -----------------

Very good. Please update me!! Please follow them up and dont give any breathing space.

Please!!!

Lee

Just to keep the ball in their court.

Quote:

Wed, February 17, 2010 3:16:03 PM
D S
Add to Contacts

To:
[email protected]

Dear Mr Chen

The IRO have said you might act for me in this matter. This would be agreeable to me, they have all the necessary documents in their possession.

David Reece

Quote:

回复: IRO-GDB2009-IK/453-11 - Recommendation for legal representation.
Wed, February 17, 2010 3:53:42 PM
Guangdong Solicitors <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Guangdong Solicitors.
8 Longgang Lane, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province,

David Reece,

I do not understand what you are talking about, can you explain please.

Martin Quanyong Chen,
Principal Solicitor.
=================================================
Email: martin.q.chen @ guangdongsolicitors.org - Web: www.guangdongsolicitors.org
This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately, you should not copy it or disclose its contents to any other person.

Cheeky SOB!

Quote:

Re: 回复: IRO-GDB2009-IK/453-11 - Recommendation for legal representation.
Wed, February 17, 2010 4:00:36 PM
D S -----------------
Add to Contacts

To:

This is letter from them
国际汇寄 HSBC BANK 
Our Ref: IRO-HSBC2009-IK/453-11

Attn: Mr. David Reece

Following recommendations from the HSBC Global Asset Management, Hong Kong, the sum of US$ 11,176,160.00 is hereby approved for payment to you. In accordance with the International Fund Release Procedures of the 2004 Financial Acts of the Ministry of Finance (MOF) of the People’s Republic of China, the Beneficiary Clearance Certification Exercise (BCCE) & endorsement of the International Fund Release Document is now required. Restrictions apply on the fund until the certification and endorsement is concluded.

Your presence is therefore required at the Ministry of Finance, 3 Nansangxiang, Sanlihe, Xicheng District, Beijing, China, no later than the 23rd February 2010. Please come along with a valid identification of yourself, a proof of your address, like a utility bill and a letter attestation from a person of repute. Contact this office to schedule an appointment for you at the MOF.

If you are unable to travel for the certification and endorsement, legal representation by a Ministry of Finance accredited solicitor is permitted provided there is a properly executed Power of Attorney to that effect. You are at liberty to source for an MOF accreditted solicitor of your choice, however, we can recommend one at your request.

We need a duly completed and signed copy of the attached International Fund Transfer Form 1c, as a confirmation of your details and designated account for the fund before we can schedule an appointment for you or recommend an accreditted MOF solicitor to represent you.

--
Melvin Chán Háng.
梅尔文 哈恩 行.

Quote:

回复: 回复: IRO-GDB2009-IK/453-11 - Recommendation for legal representation.
Wed, February 17, 2010 4:42:16 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Guangdong Solicitors.

Sorry, I cannot respond to messages addressed to you, you have to tell me yourself what you want us to do for you. There are legal implications if I respond to an email addressed to you.

Martin Quanyong Chen,
Principal Solicitor.
Tel: 86 755 339 44264 - Fax: 86 755 616 40639
Email: martin.q.chen @ guangdongsolicitors.org - Web: www.guangdongsolicitors.org
This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately, you should not copy it or disclose its contents to any other person.

This guy needs spit roasting!
Quote:

Re: Application for Legal Representation
Wed, February 17, 2010 4:45:47 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Consultation Form.jpg (130KB)  View Image  

Guangdong Solicitors.

Mr. Reece,

We received your request for legal representation in the BCCE at the Ministry of Finance, Beijing, after which the endorsement of the international fund release documents will be actioned. From the reference you detailed, I can tell that this is about funds domiciled at the Guangdong Development Bank, Guangzhou.

Before we accept your request and advise you of the applicable fees and procedures, we MUST verify the authenticity of your claim through the GDB and the MOF, Only after completing verifications can we accept / reject your request, based on the outcome of the verifications..

Meanwhile, kindly complete and return (by scanned email) the attached Consultation Form for our record, the sooner we receive yoir duly completed and signed form, the better for the verifications. We always endeavour to inform on the outcome of our verifications within 48 working hours.

Martin Quanyong Chen,
Principal Solicitor.
This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is directed.. It may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately, you should not copy it or disclose its contents to any other person.

But he did respond, scared of losing a victim?

Re: Application for Legal Representation
Wed, February 17, 2010 6:13:02 PM
D S
Add to Contacts

To:

Dear Sir

You are some sort of joker? Send me a form I can print out and complete.
A palin .jpeg NOT ZIPPED Windows7 will not open zipped files.

David

OK another member gave me the program for this, so I can unzip the silly files.

Quote:

回复: Application for Legal Representation
Wed, February 17, 2010 7:44:46 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Consultation Form.pdf (54KB)

Guangdong Solicitors.

Dear Sir,

Jokers do not work here, all you needed to do was to say you could not open the attachment. I have reattached it in pdf. 

Martin Quanyong Chen,
Principal Solicitor.
Tel: 86 755 339 44264 - Fax: 86 755 616 40639

Dear Sir

Thank you for your courtesy in the face of my impatience. Here is the form duly completed.

David

Quote:

Dear Mr. Reece,

There is no attachment to this email, maybe you forgot to attach it. Can you please ensure?.

Martin Quanyong Chen,
Principal Solicitor.

Dear Mr Chen

Please accept my apologies I hope the attachment will arrive this time.

David

Quote:

Mr. Reece,

I can confirm receipt of your duly signed and Completed Consultation Form. We shall now conclude verifications on your beneficiary status and after due authentications by the authorities concerned, we will advise you on the necessaries, in rendering the required service to you.

We shall get get back to you shortly with the next line of action.

Martin Quanyong Chen,
Principal Solicitor.

Quote:

Re: Legal Representation for Beneficiary Clearance Certification Exercise & Endorsement
Fri, February 19, 2010 9:41:04 AM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Bill of Cost, Letter to Execute & Power of Attorney.pdf (485KB)

Guangdong Solicitors.

Mr. David Reece,

Re: Legal Representation for Beneficiary Clearance Certification Exercise & Endorsement of the MOF International Fund Release Documents.
MOF/HSBC Fund Release Documents. Reference Nos: MOF709-CH/453-GDB & IRO-HSBC2009-IK/453-11 respectively.

Per your request for legal representation in the matter of the BCCE and endorsement of the international fund release documents at the MOF in Beijing, for US $ 10,500,000.00 domiciled at the IRO of the HSBC, Guangzhou, we have according to standard practice verified your claims and will be ready to commence legal representations on your behalf as soon as all the requirements below have been met.

To successfully represent you as required, you are to sign and return the attached Letter to Execute & Power of Attorney, a legal document authorising us to act on your behalf. Also, required are copies of the following:
1. A completed HSBC International Fund Transfer Form 1c, showing your fund receiving account.
2. A clear copy of any of your identification, ie international passport, to confirm your identity.
3. A clear copy of a proof of your address; ie utility bill, to validate your address.

You are also to advance us the sum of US$10,274.79, to cover our legal & retainer fee, register and pay stamp & deed duty charge on the Letter to Execute & Power of Attorney, settle all government charges and cover all costs / contingencies in the pursuit of your request as detailed in the Bill of Cost also attached herewith.

Please ensure that we receive your duly signed Letter to Execute & Power of Attorney and the prescribed fee on our before Monday the 1st of March 2010 if we are to meet the MOF's deadline. Legal processes cannot commence until all documents and payment is received.

Martin Quanyong Chen,
Principal Solicitor.

Form Alert these forms are far too good, sabotage needed!

Quote:

WHAT IS GOING ON BROTHER REECE????????
Sat, February 20, 2010 1:01:30 PM
Add to Contacts

To:

Dear Mr. Reece,

This is the last email and updates you sent to me.

I have been waiting patiently, expecting that you’d let me in on further update. But till this moment nothing has been heard from you.

It is important you let me in on what is going with your follow up on the release and remittance of the funds. Bearing in mind that, all that has to be done to ensure a smooth release and remittance of the funds to you, has already been done. Knowing fully well, that I am in blind spot, I didn’t have to ask you for update before you fill me in.

Please le me know what is going. These guys are bent on confiscating the funds and if this happen, hell will break lose on us.

Please move on very fast with the funds claim process and let me know what is going on??

I am seriously under tremendous pressure here.

Please.

Yours disturbed and worried,

Lee

Quote:

Re: Legal Representation for Beneficiary Clearance Certification Exercise & Endorsement
Mon, February 22, 2010 9:29:09 AM
D S
Add to Contacts

To:

Dear Sir

I am heartily pissed off with all these bloody forms. In all my life I have never come across a form of lawyers who expected me to destroy a rain forest tosatisfy their mania fo pieces of useless paper.

David

Quote:

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON BROTHER REECE????????
Mon, February 22, 2010 9:31:22 AM
D S

Add to Contacts

To:
Lee Jae Hong (HSBC) Special Administrative Region. China. <[email protected]>

Dear Brother

Thos solicitors are destroying the earth's ecology with no help from carbon emissions. Every time they send me an email it brings stupid forms. Enough.

David

Quote:

回复: Legal Representation for Beneficiary Clearance Certification Exercise & Endorsement
Mon, February 22, 2010 10:44:18 AM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Guangdong Solicitors.

Mr. Reece,

You do not have to employ our services.

This lad has BALLS!

Quote:

回复: Legal Representation for Beneficiary Clearance Certification Exercise & Endorsement
Mon, February 22, 2010 10:58:23 AM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S

Guangdong Solicitors.

Mr. Reece,

You came to us to request for our service, we did not come to you. We gave you the standard requirements for the service you have requested from us and you are using bad words to us?. Like I said in my previous email to you, you do not have to employ our services, you do not have to read or sign the documents we have sent to you, neither do you have to pay the fees applicable to the service you want us to render to you. You have the option of coming here to do the processed yourself, so I suggest you do this.

Have a good day and goodbye. 

Martin Quanyong Chen,
Principal Solicitor.

Can't you just see pissy face saying this?

Quote:

earth's ecology?????????????
Mon, February 22, 2010 1:07:21 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S -----------------

Brother Reece,

I do not understand. What has the solicitors' service got to do with earth's ecology and seeing to ensure that the funds are approved for release to you, before the ever hungry for cash asset confiscation committee commence confioscation proces of the funds.

We do not have all the time in the world to play with. These guiys will look for ways to make you fail, so they can have an excuse to confiscate the funds and i darew say you are nodding towards that direction. This is the lat thiong i expect from you as my brother and partner, considering the resources i had deplored to esnure thatyour ownership and beneficiary status of the funds is confirmed without hitches.

Please let me know what is really going on??? I am completreely lost here!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Lee

Dear Lee

I am sick of tall these forms, I think they are working for the enemy and will get a fat commission. Tell them to get on with it and stop playing about.

David

Quote:

I AM MORE SICK....
Mon, February 22, 2010 6:27:33 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S -----------------

Dear brother David,

You cant be sick and tired of forms. Form and letters and more letters are what banks are for. It is all to ascertain fact and do everything right.

Secondly i cant tell them to get on with anything. I am not suppose to be seen or known to be invloved with you, you know? It is your duty to psuh them to complete whatever that has to be done to secure trhe release of the funds. This is taking too long for chrsit sake and i am really beginning to get very tired and frustrated. PLEASE YOU ARE THE ONE IN CHARGE. DO SOMETHING. ANYTHING. BIT GET THEM TO MOVE ON WITH THE FUNDS RELEAE PROCESSES.

[color=red]Does he have a high failure rate? Will he get a beating for failure? I do hope so.

Quote:

Re: I AM MORE SICK....
Tue, February 23, 2010 12:23:02 PM
D S
Add to Contacts

To:
Lee Jae Hong (HSBC) Special Administrative Region. China. <[email protected]>

Dear Lee Jae Hong

My lawyer looked at these forms they sent and told me they were FAKES. So what do you make of that?

David

Quote:

REALLY?
Tue, February 23, 2010 12:57:48 PM
Add to Contacts

To:
D S -----------------

Since when did just one lawyer constitute himself into a regulatory body for lawyers’ worldwide?

How does he dispute the genuineness of another lawyer's of finance organizations’ forms duly sent to you?

Look David, I am not interested in your lawyer's evaluation of the genuineness of other people corporate correspondence. My priority is to get the money out and if this is the way, the money will only be released and remitted well and good. It is not for you or your lawyer to start condemning what has been the usual practice and procedure of effecting the release of the money.

If you are not going to do this, just because your lawyer said so, so be it. You can excuse yourself from the transaction, so i can have a clear vision as to where i am headed and not to have stand in my way of claiming the funds for which i have expended so much on to get us this far. I suppose the loan i borrowed to finance this transaction the point we are today is also FAKE. I also think my life saving which i also ploughed into this transaction is also fake. I believe your lawyer will also tell you that, the people whom i borrowed money from, using my house as collateral and need their money back with interest are also fake. Look, cut all this crap, I did not put all I have worked for all my life into this deal for you to come and tell me this meaningless talk. I put my life and risk my neck on the line for this. I am not sitting on my hands and allow you mess my only chance for decent life for my family and me up, just because you have problems with discerning between what is meant to be and what is not. 

I am not ready to argue with you about your lawyer or if you are still going to do this. I am only going to ask that you tell me if you are in or out so i can make alternative arrangement. I am still within limit to make favourable changes. The lawyer that drafted and procured all probate documents that confirmed and established your ownership status over the funds is still very much alive. I can still get to him to deed a change of beneficiary and ownership documents from the district court.

What do you make of that?

Lee

I have not replied, so there is room for another baiter to shred him!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic