SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Area 419: Scambaiting Radio (Episode #34 - TBA)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
Gotta get to iTunes and subscribe, assuming the podcasts are hosted there? If not I will check the blogtalk site. Hope to make the live broadcast and chat, but there's this bachelor party Sat...might still be in recovery mode Laughing

In my opinion the live broadcast and chat is the way to go, but I'm biased. Wink

Regardless, I will be adding the feed to iTunes, but I cannot do so until I've got at least one show recorded. So look to subscribe shortly after the first show. I will keep everyone posted of the iTunes status in this thread.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never used twitter before (I know I'm from the stone age Rolling Eyes ) But I made a account and I'm a follower now Laughing

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a reminder that today's show starts at 7pm GMT (less than 3 hours from now)! If the show doesn't start streaming when you're on the main page you might need to click on the link for Episode #1. If you are there early and it doesn't start when the clock hits 7pm you might try reloading the page.

Also, the chat room will be open 30 minutes before the show, so come early to get the party started. You must register with BlogTalkRadio to post in the chat room, so if you are not yet registered head on over now to do so.

Talk to you soon! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhhh My wife wants to go to the beach today... It was also available as podcast afterwards?

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nero419 wrote:
It was also available as podcast afterwards?

Yep, podcastable on BlogTalkRadio and also soon on iTunes. Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bloody thing doesn't let me in again Confused Don't wanna miss it!

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great show Bluth, one hour is waaaaaaay to short. Had a few laughs, especially when i heard Hector again. Sweet ass Laughing

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to everyone who listened live. I had a blast and I hope everyone else did, too! Very Happy

If you missed the show you can download and listen to the podcast HERE. I submitted the feed to iTunes so you should be able to find it there and subscribe as soon as it is approved by Apple. Also, you can access my full interview with Rover on the show's website.

Finally, next week's show will feature a great call with a singing ladette (among other segments). However, this call is the second in a series of calls with this same ladette. The first call in the series will be aired Saturday, March 6 at 10:00 pm GMT on the RomanceScam.com radio show.

As always Area 419: Scambaiting Radio will stream live on Sunday, March 7 at 7:00 pm GMT. See you there! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great show BB! One hour is too short, but we can certainly sympathize with the effort that goes into production. Deffo the Spoonernesses need to make an appearanceness. Did I do that right? Laughing

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just listened to the podcast (is available in iTunes Smile ) and it was a great show! I will defiantly listen next week Laughing

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DL'd and will listen in on the train tomorrow.

TBH I think an hour will be about right - keep the listeners wanting more Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I missed the live show but am looking forward to hearing the podcast today.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I missed the live cast, but just finished listening to the podcast and my sides ache from laughing. O.M.G. Brilliantly done, with great interviews and important information -- and lots of lad pain inbetween. "with a cluck cluck here and a cluck cluck there" bow_down

It was cool to be able to hear the voices of some of my fellow baiters. And my mentoress -- JJ, you rule!! No doubt he is two-timing you. Evil or Very Mad My character can't think her way out of a paper bag, believes that geese in the churchyard poop 4-leaf clovers In His Name, so if you need a bit of goofyness, let me know. Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome show! Thumbs up

Thanks everyone! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have downloaded the podcast, and heard it today on the bus on my way to work.
And everyone just stared strange at me, because i kept grinning and giggleing.

Especally the part with JJ and H3ctard, where she accuses him of betraying her. Only a woman can turn around and go ballistic in that way. Really fantastic.

But till next time, see if you can get better audio quality from your mic. it was at some points werry dificult to hear you.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please join us over at www.blogtalkradio.com/waynersdotcom, Wayne's Radio show today at 5pm EST and 10pm GMT, where we have a fun-filled one planned. Our very own TheLovelyJill will be interviewed, and we will introduce a very special singing ladette. Wayne, Bluth, TheLovelyJill, The Ghost f. G., and I have a co-bait going. We intend to split our baiting calls across both shows. The first installment will be on today on Wayne's show, and the second part will be played on BluthBanana's Area419 show tomorrow. We would love it if you could find the time to join us there today. Very Happy

Be there or be square. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The second episode of Area 419: Scambaiting Radio is set for tomorrow (Sunday) at 7:00 pm GMT (2:00 pm ET in the US). Join us for some more Scambaiting 101, an interview with Ima Baeder (who is also Jillian on ScamWarners), and a phone call with a singing ladette (see SlapHappy's post above). This should be a fun show so listen live or podcast it via iTunes! Very Happy

As always the chatroom will be open 30 minutes before the show. Register with BlogTalkRadio to participate in the chat live during the show!

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I´m looking forward to this interview Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The url for Wayne's show went 404 on me. Sad Ideas? Is it available via podcast like Bluthbanana's show? I wanted to catch up for today's installment. Question

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out that SlapHappy's link included the comma at the end. Here's the correct link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/waynersdotcom

All shows on BlogTalkRadio can be podcast at any time!

Don't forget... today at 7:00 pm GMT! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^thanks so much! I'll be there this afternoon, can't wait! I want to thank you for all of the effort you put into this. Pretty Rose

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The chat room is open and the show will be starting in less than 10 minutes! See you all there! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great show, Bluth. Thumbs up

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I second that emotion clapping

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AGGHH! Missed the show today! Wacthing for podcast...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic