SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Abidijan- Accra! Feb 5 2010 MY LAD IS BACK FOR MORE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TUTU Thanks!!!! Wink I really appreciate your kind word0- but you are the FIRST TO KNOW!!!!

But get a load of this: Holy CHRIST:

From my LAD Laughing Laughing Laughing sent today

IP Location
IP Address 41.189.47.133
City -
State or Region -
Country Cote D'Ivoire
ISP ISP Cote D'Ivoire

This from my lad to Michael Duwee- oh God I love this Hobby and Site Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dear Michael Duewee,

It is with sadness of heart that I am writing you this message.

I got to Accra Ghana on Wensday night and on Thursday morning I made my way to the court whih by the grae of God I was able to locate the court that morning and sine I had to meet with Barrister Paul Ugo by 12:00noon at Chinese Restaurant in OSU as I do not know the Chinese Restaurant so I had to ask and walk for about 3hours without getting the Chinese Restaurant.

So I still had to meet somebody who told me that the Chinese Restaurant is in OSU and I picked up a taxi to the Chinese Restaurant and waited to meet with Barrister Paul without seeing him I sent more message to him to know about his whereabout but I did not reieve any reply from him and it is almost 15:00pm as I do not know what next to do or where to go to and moreover I don't have much money with me, so I made up my mind to go back to Abidjan and I am just arriving in Abidjan just 15mins back so I heked my e-mail box and saw your messages to me.

I find out that the number which Barrister Paul Ugo son gave me was not working not until I got to the Chinese Restaurant before I saw the real number and I alled the number to see if Barrister Paul is in the Chinese Restaurant but I was told that he is not there in the Chinese Restaurant and the gate man there ask if I know him in person I told him know as he wanted to take me in to see if I can see Barrister Paul but sine I don't know him in person so it was not possible for the gateman to let me in so I had to leave to Abidjan.

Now what is the next thing to do? can't we have another date for the hearing of the bequest award in Accra as you can see that I tried all my possible best to be in Accra but beause of Barrister Paul I did not get the bequest so what do we do in this matter as it stands now since the bequest is still in the escrow account and more over Mr.Himmler's group was not there in the court to contest the money.

This is really very strange matters and I am not happy about it all as I have to sell my cooking gas to be in Ghana so let me know what we will have to do about this.

Well I awaits to hear from you soonest.
Mr.David

The son of a bitch road a bus all the way to Accra Ghana!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh God this is a two way safari- oh my let me consult my COUNSULARS!!! Twisted Evil for the NEXT STEP

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh Jessh this is more fun than I can stand- St. Christopher in a tix box here is the e-mail from my lad to his Ghania Barrister Paul UGO II (me):

Barrister UGO,

Well I have to come back to Abidjan after I waited for you and your father now knowly that you had a problem on your way.

Well I will want to know if the court can give us another day for our case hearing if so I will want you to let me know.

My regards to your father Barister Paul Ugo.

Mr.David N. Okutue

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing and now read this from my lad to me as his Barrister in Cameroon , oh God this is to sweet Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dear Barr.Michael Tomdio,

It is with sadness of heart that I am writing you this message as I was highly disapointed yesterday by Barrister Paul who knew that I am not leaving in Ghana and I came into Ghana all because of him.

He told me that we should meet at Chinese Restaurant by 12:00 which I did not even know the Chinese Restaurant but after much asking from people I was told where the Chinese Restaurant was which was far from the court as I have to find my way there when I got there I did not see Barrister Paul I waited and ask one of the Chinese Restaurant workers and I called the phone which he gave to me which was a worng number, I only found the correct number when I got to the Chinese Restaurant.

I don't really know if this is a game you are playing on me or something like that, well I don't really know as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened. After I waited for about 3hours to see Barrister Paul and I did not see him and that was now about 3:30pm so I made up my mind to find my way back to Abidjan.

I don't know if the court can give us a grace to hear or fix the pleading another day and date which I am not sure off and what I will want you to do is to find out from Barrister Micheal Duewee if it will be possible since you said that Barrister Paul Ugo heard a problem on his way.

Find out from Barrister Micheal Duewee and let me know as soon as possible so that we will know the next step to follow.

I am waiting urgently to hear from you sonest.
Mr.David.

Little old ME playing a GAME Question - How dare my lad accuse me of a game. Trophy Photos yes, Forms forms forms, yes, Safari that has my lad wandering all over Accra and back to Abidijan for sure- but a Game...NO Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh I am SURE that Michael Duewee has some IDEAS in MIND Twisted Evil

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay now this from me as Michael Duwee the US Boston Attorney who is executing the bequest of the estate of the late Raj Ashwarya. Rancid is my brother who is an attorney who waited at the antechamber (my lad did not show up) then handled the case without my lad (with the court) then spent hours trying to frantically find him in and around the Supreme Court of Ghana and finally filed a missing persons report. Of course none of that is true Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Here is Michael Duewee with a "you think you had a bad day- well so did my brother Rancid...but enough recriminations lets get you your $ 800k:

Dear David

This is most upsetting for you I am sure. I must tell you that Rancid did his best to hold things together. I know that I sent you at least four to five e-mails on his behalf. He finally, after court went looking for you afraid that perhaps as someone not from Ghana you had been robbed or worse. Finally he had to catch the late flight out of Accra and he was most disturbed physcially from the stress of trying to find you and also the strain of making sure the court did not allow the money to revert to the estate. This bad outcome for you could have happened even though Himmler was not there. This is because if the beneficiary (that would be you) is not there in person the Court is well within their rights to revert the money back to the estate- which in this case would have been Himmler.
This is why we stressed over and over for you to be on time and why our frantic e-mails started going out to you over and over from my office after you went missing from the 3:00 meeting in the antechamber. This is not the time for blame or recrimination but you should have simply asked the gateman at the Court to bring my brother Rancid out of the AnteChamber of the Court to bring you into the Chambers. Then we could have proceeded even without Barrister Ugo- although you would have had to determine a percentage of the disbursement without him and been in the unpleasant situation of answering questions that you might not have been prepared.

I apologize for going on about this- obviously this is most upsetting to you and all involved but it is time to move past this and to determine next steps. Rancid will be flying to the US from South Africa this Sunday and will be meeting me in our chambers on Monday.

One thing I know is that the money is back in escrow which means it is still in the hands of our bequest funds. THis is an important point. Rancid is the expert on the law regarding this and I will not be able to speak with him until Monday. We will need to understand whether the Ghanian Court will reopen your appeal and I am not sure of this or not. However there may be other convenient venues available to us where we can once again get this matter settled.

Also I did hear from Barrister Michael Tomidio who is now enroute to Ghana from Cameroon. He has been frantic about the whereabouts of Barrister Ugo since Barrister UGO's wife (the cousin of Barrister Tomidio) called him and reported Barrister Ugo and his son missing. We became aware this morning that Barrister UGo was apparently involved in a car accident of some sort with a cattle truck. Barrister Ugo suffered head injuries and is just becoming conscious with fracured sckull. His son Barrister Paul Ugo II has mulitple leg fractures requiring him to be transported to Accra for some type of leg operation late tonight which apparently he has now come out of but with much pain and medication.

So there is much suffering here and a very bad series of misfortunate events. I must point out that Rancid was at his duly appointed place at 3:00 pm then at 3:10 pm he contacted me very very frantic about no one, either you or Barrister Ugo being there, and then again and again we send out frantic e-mail messages to you and Barrister. Finally on the way to the airport after searching for you around the grounds of the Court and even going to the Police to file a missing person report Rancid stops by Barrister Ugo's chamber but the building is dark and the Barrister's Mercedes Sedan is no where to be seen so we are not sure what has happened. So Rancid is very upset after spending most of the day worried sick and upset and trying to ensure that the court does not take the money from escrow into the Estate account of Himmler. We owe Rancid much thanks for this and he is frankly worn to a shred from all of this and is now facing an 18 hour flight back with no way for me to tell him you are not dead or robbed with your head cracked open.

So let us propose to do the following

Rancid will be back in Boston on Monday from his month in Africa on this matter. We will determine what we should do and what venue and actions are next. You can be assure that the money did not go to the estate but rather to the escrow. All of this is a set back to the eventual settlement of the matter.

Best Regards

Michael Duewee

Oh and one other thing- according to my mentor and Lucky since I now have PROOF of his round trip from Abidijan to Accra I can double the mileage on my safari pith... Very Happy Very Happy

AHH- time to plot the next twist in this!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and not to get to out of hand Wink but I just have to laugh at my new quote (I replaced my "murder quote) with this one in my signature....

"I don't really know what happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened" Wink

Also I retract my earlier statement about wishing their were IQ tests for Lad- I like my dummy lad- really I do!

TutuPati
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey just something that popped into my head, is it possible that your lad never left ivory coast in the first place? I mean he has a history of being very lazy and not wanting to do anything at all. Maybe he had a contact in Ghana who sent his emails out for him, to make you think he really was in Ghana. would have been best to also play a potential new victim to him and see where he would have said he was. If he had said he was currently on "business" in Ghana, then ok we might believe him but then again he could have said he was in Ivory Coast. anyway is there a way to trace the IP address and get a more exact location and see if it is within walking distance of the Courthouse like your lad claimed? I just dont' see him getting up and leaving just because he couldn't find you at the restaurant. I mean if you were about to get that much money, I think you would definitely wait to hear from somebody.

Anyway worth a shot. Maybe challenge him that he was never even in Ghana, and that you are highly upset but will try to talk to the judge , oh maybe you could also tell him that the judge did award some of the money to the attorneys to pay for attorney fees. lol make him thiunk his money is getting smaller and smaller as time goes.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tutu
Quote:
may not have been in Ghana

@TUTu: Well your broader point is a good one. MY lad has proven to be both lazy and a liar. However we also know he is a liar because we have squeezed the truth out of him as well. So SOME of what he tells us is true.

For example- once he realized that to collect money he would have to go to court or prove who he was legally he sent me his real ID card and he had to explain that he was a Nigerian living in IC with a green card equivalent for residency. Here we got the truth from him with the bait of $

Also he first told me he (after coming to work for my company Laughing ) he told me he was married with a newborn he was struggling to feed- designed to elicit my sympathy. Later when he thought my female creation Ira Tant was going to start dating him and would visit him he fessed up to having no children and having a girlfriend (Sex squeezed the truth out here).

So you are correct in not taking anything at face value. One of the things I have enjoyed in baiting is being a detective. NOthing is for certain (even the great JoJo Bean admitted this) but we look to aggregate a preponderance of evidence. So let me lay out the case for my lad having actually been in Accra (and not having an e-mail acccomplice in Accra with no travel).

1. From the start he used three addresses all from Abidijan. THen when he finally told me he was going to travel there was no contact at all from him for 1.5 days. Then his IP address showed up. Lucky for me it was NOT a sattelite IP (very common in relatively advanced Ghana) but an INternet Cafe in Accra- located on Derby Street just behind the Supreme Court. THis is what he said he was doing.
2. He sounded confused- this was not an act- so a local Ghanian would not have been scrambling like he did. His first e-mail was from Derby street 200 meters or less from the SC of Ghana. Then he told me he had finally figured out CHinese Dynasty was in the OSU about 5 miles away (they had two locations and Apparently Very Happy had closed the one near the Supreme Court recently). His second third and fourth e-mails- sure enough were from a differing IP address, once again from a Cafe that was using a pipeline not a sattelite (Apparently the sattelite cafes are more expensive). The -mails were timed so that some one walking a a very brisk pace could have pulled this off.
3. Circumstantial- it sounded like my lad. He did not sound oriented or in control.
4. Circumstantial- my vet advisors warned me that if e-mail did not go down for 24 hours or so from my lad be suspicious. Apparently even crossing a border as benign as the I coast and Ghana for a native, without handing out bribes is a 4-5 hour ordeal. He went down for about 30 hours on the trip there. and he claims that he left for his return trip about 3:30 and sure anough went live around 26 hours later posting from ABidijan
5. Finally I, with another 419 member have set up a church (masked under the premimum site) and for kicks I e-mailed my lad around 6am Friday morning from another catcher account. He responded about 5:00 pm Boston time. Something niggled at me and this caused me to check the e-mail accounts in this bait and Presto- there he was.

Now- I have about a 90-95% certainty based on this that it was MY lad that made the trip.

The other factor that IS puzzling is the bank account that "X", who normally (or so I am told) does not respond back to e-mails alerting him to fraud bank accounts e-mailed me back and said "this belongs to a well known Lad Icost gang- it is bullet proof but let me have another do at closing it:. So it is APPARENT that he does have connections with a gang-

Another strange thing that I could not explain is that I have bait e-mail accounts that do NOT appear in public anywhere and have ONLY been used with this lad (For example Michael Duewee or Paul Ugo) and NO ONE else. These e-mail accounts have been getting hit with a smattering of 419 Scam e-mails. The vets tell me that lads will sell "active" e-mail that they can prove the are getting reponses from to the gangs for something like 5 cents a peice. So my lad is doing this I think.

My theory is that my lad is loosely associated with a gang- is a low level guy with limited success and is working as a grunt. My next post will dispel any notion, however that he is benign!

Thank Tutu for stimulating me to put this all on paper. Baiting is not as easy as I thought (hats off to the Kung fu masters lilke Nick, Baewen and my mentor) it requires organization, planning, the ability to improvise, trying to see things from the lad's view and then using evidence to understand what happened and why. Very Happy

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to reinforce this- I sent an e-mail from an account that is associated with a church bait that anther member and I are preparing. (to see the church site I would urge you to join for a mere $ 25 get all kinds of goodies including access to the Premium Members Lounge where all sorts of neat tools and fellowship abide).

Anyway my lad thinks he is trolling a poor priest for money. He is still working to seperate people from their money. He actually JOINED my website using the alternate account I asked him to set up (not the current e-mail address nor the one I wrote):

This in from my site manager:
The following activity has occurred on your site today:
[email protected] has joined your site!

To view and manage your site members, go here.

You can view and manage your site via the Site Settings section of the Webs site.

Sincerely,
The Webs Team

So lest anyone feel sorry for my lad he is still attempting to defraud someone!

Time to teach him another round of LAd Deeducation!!!! Another go with my current bait- then I will twist him in circles with my church bait! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay here is my reply to my lad from his Cameroonian Barrister (Michael Tomidio) who is married to the first cousin of his Barrister Paul UGO (and Paul Ugo has a son Paul Ugo II). I had both Barristers Ugo have a horrible accident the night before the hearing one with fractured skull (the older Ugo) and one with a fractured leg (younger Ugo) requiring pins.

Here is the message from Michael Tomidio who has flown to Accra:
Dear David

I am in receipt of your message and this has been a most unpleasant turn of events.I arrived in Ghana on Friday- I am most perplexed after learning of what has transpired.

Barrister Ugo and His son were apparently traveling on late Weds night on a road which is know for problems and lack of driving safely when apparently they hacked up their automobile by being struck by a large van transporting some livestock which roll their Merecedes Sedan overinto a ditch flinging Barrister Ugo's son into a nearby rock bed where he was hurt in the leg. The Senior Paul UGo sustained some type of skull fracture which at first the doctors think will kill him through swelling of the brain problems.

Barrister Ugo Senior is being transported via ambulance from Central Ghana with head injuries. My first cousin his wife is with him- he has sustained a skull fracture and was without any consciousness of his mind or awareness for almost a full day. Now he is awake but he does not know what year it is and is very upset claiming all the time that he must get to court now. We are worried that his mind may be affected by the blow to his head in the car crash.

In the meantime the young Barrister Ugo who has smashed up his leg has had an operation after being driven to Accra by some very top bone surgeons orthological type doctors who apparently have to insert the pins to hold his bone so it wil heal the whole thing being very painful. The younger UGO is now on Morphine and I see him only 30 minutes ago. Fortunately I was able to get to the Mercedes wreck and retrieve papers and broken brief case which are scattered like ashes in a fire and the lap tops are cracked open but we may be able to use the hard drive. I am in their office sorting through all papers today and have found yours all I do believ in good order.

I now am in contact with Barrister Michael Duewee. The brother of Barrister MIchael Duewee, Barrister Rancid Duewee apparently plead with the magistrate here not to devolve your money from the bequest to the estate and it has been reverted to escrow. I will be in contact with most expeditously with the American Barristers when the brother of Barrister Duewee arrives back in the US. I am unsure of the Ghanian law having no jurisdicition in Ghana despite my cousin being married to a Barrister here- so I hope you understand that I cannot know for certain what is the steps we can take unlike if I were in Cameroon.

I will contact the American Barristers on Monday and update you on the condition of your Ghanian Barrister. Please pray that God Almighty will restore Barrister Paul Ugo senior to his right mind.

Your Humble Servant

Barrister Michael Tomidio

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will let my lad make the decision- Sierra Leone or Liberia (with a church scam running in the background Twisted Evil ):

Dear David

We have completed a review of the situation with Rancid and reviewed the ruling by the court. Unfortunately we are unable to get in touch with either Barrister Ugo in Ghana because of their hospitilization. We have, however contacted another Barrister to also get his opinion on the situation.

Let me summarize- although the Ghanian Court has placed the money back in escrow for the current period they also ruled "no conteste laredo" which is the legal term for "The claimant did not show". To make this simple they ruled that no one showed up so no one, including the estate or claimant can get to the bequest money. So, in short, Ghana is out as a place to have your money delivered.

This morning we looked at our other options. Cameroon is ruled out since the court has executed the bequest, as is South Africa. We have no certification in any other countries excepting Sierra Leone and Liberia.

The Court in Monrovia is one which we know intimately- the downside being over the last three years because of unrest we have advised clients not to go there for legal matters. However Rancid was there on a matter in October and things have now improved considerably. We have a Barrister there that we can put you in touch with.

The other option, which we feel better about is Sierra Leonee in court of Dakar. There we have been most active. Let us know if you want us to proceed to move forward here.

To summarize we have exhausted Ghana- we now need to know if you want us to set up court dates in either Liberia or Sierra Leone. We would need to recoup costs- and will charge you our cost only which would be about $ 5,000 USD in addition to the previously agreed $ 25,000.

Let us know if you would like us to file.

Regards
Michael Duewee

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see what happened today?

1. Did the Sun came up in the East this morning? Check!
2. Is the Pope still Catholic? Check!
3. Does water still flow down hill? Check!
4. Does 1+1 still equal 2? Check!
5. Did my lad ask me for money again? Check!

Okay all is right with the world!!! It is STILL spinning on it's axis! This in from my laddie to Michael Duewee the Boston attorney who holds the excrow account my lad believes is worth $ 832,000:

Dear Barr.Michael Duewee,

Thanks for your kind mail and informations to me.

I am happy for your efforts to me and I have also taking note of the $ 5,000 USD addition fees which I am to pay to you which I will be willing to pay, but the only problem that I have now is that I can't raise funds to be in Sierra Leone or Liberia, so I will plead with you to assist me to raise just $1000 USD and I will pay $5000USD making the total money I will pay you $35,000USD.

Please I will want you to assist me in this please as I promise to pay you all the fees just within 24hours that I will recieve my bequest in Sierra Leone or Liberia which I will prefer Liberia.

Please I am hoping and believing that you will do this for me.

Waiting for your urgent reply soonest.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Mr.David.

Really- would'nt you be willing to walk three to four hundred miles through a war torn country for $ 832,000? Twisted Evil

Now it seems that I have now have A Sierra Leone Advisor on my board of advisors (thanks "mystery counselar!) who knows the place inside and out and will help keep me from making mistakes so I am going to gently push my lad towards SL:

Dear David

I am glad to hear from you and you have received the news from Rancid and I. There are two issues we have

First we have already spent an extra $ 12,000 counting all of Rancid's travel plus our legal filing expenses (you may recall the expenses in Accra were NOT paid by the estate!).

Second if we were to be found giving you any money whatsoever this would be seen as a breach of our fidiuciary and legal ethics and could not only cause you to lose your right to the escrow money of $ 832,000 but could jeopardize our legal credentials in the ECOWAS states and beyond.

So even if we could do this for you the legal implications and risks are terrifically high. Certainly you could borrow some money to travel to Liberia or Sierra Leone from friends or family. The amount to get there is not to expensive.

Now with regards to venues we have spoken, at our own expense to Barristers in Sierra Leone and also in Liberia. Although the situation in Liberia is much improved over the last year or so- after some discussion regarding this we would recommend that the court venue be set in Sierra Leone.

Let us know your choice- we need to move quickly because the escrow ruling only holds for about 30 days- and if Himmler were to find out you missed the hearing he could reopen the challenge and cause us problems.

Best Regards

Michael Duewee

Also- checking to see if my background church bait might also give him a double reward for going to SL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Spanish to English translationShow romanization
not answer laredo

Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you appreciated that Curly! Very Happy

Well...my lad is either selling or buying another gas cooker because no word from him to any of my current bait sites- nor to the church bait I have running in the background- so I now send a message from Barrister Paul Ugo II (the Ghanian Barrister and son of his Ghanian Barrister who was involved in a tragic, yet entirely fictional car crash in a town I picked off of the map of Ghana)

Dear Mr. Okutue

I am writing you from Korle Bu Hospital from my own hospital bed which though in great pain this afternoon I feel compelled to do as your Barrister and because of my duty from God.

I praise God that my life was saved from the treacherous crack up of the sedan I was driving for my father who has been released from Komfo Anoyke Hospital in Kumasi though with a plate on his head and many stictches on his face and neck. Alas I fear that his mind is not working as it used to and he will be cursed with a gibbering presence it seems related to the many contusions.

My uncle Barrister Tomidio has brought me the lap top computer which, thanks be to God is now repaired and now is in working order. He has met with the clerk and retrieved court papers related to your hearing. Most unfortunately apparently you were also detained in some manner for you did not show up at the hearing even though Rancid Duewee the American Barrister was being present to assist the court.

From what we can transembulate from the records retrieved by my uncle the Court of Ghana has ruled that the money went to the escrow account maintained by the Barristers Duewees and not to the estate of the Himmlers. However we have only thirty days and then the money can be accessed and appealed by the Himmlers. So unless the Duewees schedule something very soon you will lose your money it seems.

Also the hearing is closed for the venue in Ghana I am disappointed to report. But we had already cogitated this most important fact which is why we moved expeditiously to ensure a very speedy and risky free hearing for you.

But it was not to be. We will need you to send us the fee for the reprensentation of you since we did much preparation work and our entire family was injured and cracked up doing service for you.. Our fee is $ 8,500 and I can provide to you the bank account for you to wire this to us.

Barrister Rancid Duewee has told us that he is researching and profligating a new court venue for your hearing although the places are speculated down to two venues that of Sierra Leone and Liberia.

Please pray for my father. My own leg has two pins in it and throbs unless they doctor prescrives the morphine which makes all things seem nice and easy.

I will send you bank account and Swift number once I am in receipt of your message.

It is an Honor to be your Barrister

Barrister Paul Ugo II

Lets see if I get a bite on this... Question

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is the second longest period with no contact from my lad - I have predicted this being over before so my track record is not so stellar with regards to the ending modality. The one thing working in my favor is my lads laziness to start anything new and his lack of intelligence (I know I know many scammers are very smart- so this is not a generality I am making simply stating a clear fact- my lad is a dumb bunny).

Okay here is another try to get him moving- away from Liberia to Sierra Leone- thanks to one of my COUNSELARS Twisted Evil whose family spent time in SL and with her help, if I get his lazy ass to SL we will drive him bananas!!!!!

Dear David

Rancid and I have been working both Liberia and Sierra Leone Options. Our Barrister we worked with in Liberia was killed last month. We believe by those who had opposed him in a court case.

Liberia it has become common for criminals to get access to court records of financial proceedings, and for them to get the picture of the person who will be coming to get his or her money, then they will impersonate that person in court, while kidnapping the real person, to prevent them from appearing in court. This happened twice last month. We think that this is done by criminal gangs bribing the court clerks to divulge this information for a fee.

Because of this Rancid is recommending, and refusing to go to Liberia because of these dangers. In contrast Sierra Leone is stable, the courts are free of corruption and criminal gangs do not rule. Additionally we know many Barristers there.

We now have 24 days left before the money can move to the estate of Himmler from escrow according to the ruling of the Justice in Ghana so we need to hear from you most urgently.

Just so you are aware Rancid and I will be taking a holiday next week starting this Monday 15 Feb 2010 for a cruise in the Carribean and will be out of touch until Monday 22 Feb 2010. Afterwards Rancid will be flying to Tanzania for a hearing and can make his way to Sierra Leone.

Best Regards

Michael Duewee

The wording around Liberia came from my off screen friend who pm'd me with information on Liberia and some pretty devilish ideas about SL. Also I am telling the truth about next week- St Martin, St Kitts, Nevis...here I come!!!!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well- After two weeks (granted I was on a cruise in the Carribean for one week) of no contact it appearst that this one is finally over. Six to eight "the money is going away act quick" e-mails have elicited no response

As my mentor told me "You will always remember your first time".

So I thought I would bring closure my "first".

Lots of fun- and although Eater U is a wonderfully complete I will post my own "Learnings of a dumbass rookie" on another post in the hope that it may add to the general knowledge and fun of this whacky place.

Here is to my lad- whereever he is! Twisted Evil

bluegator4
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an amazing, sprawling, multi-layed epic! WELL done sir, a tip 'o the hat & a wag of The Gator's tail to you! Laughing

Hobbies:swimming,eating small animals,visiting relatives in the New York City sewers, helping people retrieve money from dead humans ("Not ones I killed myself; I prefer small rabbits and rarely eat humans.")
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gator for the kind words. I was disappointed that I could not get my lad to Senegal!

Hope your baiting is fruitful!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic