SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Premium Membership contest (We have a winner!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last few were easy, so I decided to crank it up a notch.

Eligibility: You must have joined Eater on or after 1/29/2009 (that's January Twenty-nineth, Two Thousand and Nine for you European folks that have some other crazy way to type out dates. It's probably some kind of metric BS, and I soundly reject the metric system) and not currently possess a Premium Membership.

Goal: Obtain a picture (no Photochop, a genuine picture) of your favorite pet wearing pink slippers (or shoes) and a tin foil hat. The hat must be one of the designs outlined HERE (In reality, I will not be very picky on the design, just get your lad to wear some foil on his head).

Good luck new baiters, I know it sounds like a tall order, but it can be done.

Edit: Some smartasses pointed out that I made a mistake on the date, and they were correct. Very Happy

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
DirkGently
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Eligibility: You must have joined Eater on or after 1/29/2009 (that's January First, Two Thousand and Nine for you European folks that have some other crazy way to type out dates."

Or is it? Laughing
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been waiting for you to put up a comp for us PF, thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Quote:
1/29/2009 (that's January First, Two Thousand and Nine
are you sure of that?

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DirkGently The metric system sucks. I measure things in barleycorns and shekels.

I fixed the date you picky bastards.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think I will have to go for this one.
Tim

Follow me and I will make you fishers of Men!! Matthew 4:19 Closed lad accounts x2
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I would have a crack at this comp:

I have very loyal members of my church!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Happy Baitin'

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work. You have to much talent for us common folk. Care to explain the picture though? Its over and above what was asked for?

Edit: actually is he wearing thongs? flip flops for you other folk. they arent pink slippers, slap him.

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ran a competition for my church a few months ago and this lad has been crying about payment for participating in it for ages.
I saw this comp and thought he would be perfect for it.

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! I see some sort of pink socks, but the footwear is defiantly not pink. Is there a possibility of having your lad correct the situation?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is about all i am gonna get out of this lad... he is questioning the church existence after a long bait and many trophies

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work anyway, I love lads in tin foil.

See new members, it is possible.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one of the scariest looking lads Ive seen in years.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its been a while since I laughed this hard. Whew.

@BD- PM me the details of your church and your baiting character. I will add them as associates on my fake church page and you can pimp out the info to your lads. You'll get pink slippers and a stuffed pink bra on your lad by the time you are through with him.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just recieved word from a lad that he will do the photo as asked for. but he will take his time and do it slow unless I pay him $5000.

meh I can wait, although this is probably an excuse so as to get something photochopped for me. still time wasting at the very least.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Black Dog - Shocked Wow! That lad looks insane! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hope someone gets Pastor Frank's requested pic. Smile
Good luck Huntington.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have been informed that the photo should be here monday. So knowing lad committment i am expecting to have it by friday. And its only costing me $39,000 plus the $17,000 I already sent that got chopped due to his carelessness with letting some other lad get his emails.

shaxd
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyll gogerychwyrndrob wllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales UK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have 2 lads sending me pictures of them in this. One of them promised me that they'll get 4 girls to dress into these for $3000 each girl. Pics should be delivered tomorrow or later in the week

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take your time Shaxd, im still getting the "coming soon" treatment. bloody lazy lads

shaxd
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyll gogerychwyrndrob wllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales UK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huntington wrote:
im still getting the "coming soon" treatment. bloody lazy lads

I'm getting that too. One of my lads did it all wrong so I need a new copy and I will throw in $1000 more dollars Wink. The other lad now says we need money in advance, but African Models does not allow me to send money in advance. Indeed lazy lads Rolling Eyes.

Shaxd

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this just in. great lad this

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AWESOME!! We have a winner, I'll ship off the funds to the admin ASAP. (It sometimes takes a day or two to get your name in orange, be patient)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Huntington!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

He has on womens flip-flops. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

::spewing on keyboard:: clapping Dancing Banana Brilliant! Well done, Huntington! beers! He looks like the chef of the drive-in "Goat Burgers Made Here." Cool

But, perhaps his foil hat should be more crinkled up, so as to offer more surface area for the blessings he's about to receive? Just a thought. Twisted Evil

@black dog and rover, whoa. I agree, boi looks mega scary. :yikes: I'm not going there. Unless, of course, I can help push him off the edge.
Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Huntington wrote:
actually is he wearing thongs? flip flops for you other folk. they arent pink slippers, slap him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well done mate!!!

Aussie baiters rock!!!

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Huntington. Thos flops look like the flops that slightly wears while online at eater Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic