SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Church vs Church. Please please read and comment.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, please leave a comment after reading.
It takes quite a bit of time making the tread easy to read and fishing through my emails.
Just so I know people are reading please leave a comment
Smile

Let me set the Scene:

ME: Ps Yuri
LAD: Obinna
ME: Deacon Ian Bullshittle (uses Yuris email)
ME: Jesper Ziggler

I was baiting this fellow with two accounts. I'll use this post for Ps Yuri and create one below for Mr Ziggler.

I know this one is very long but just skip through most of the bulldust the LAD says and it wont be too hard a read.

Please comment.

LAD
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED BROTHER/SISTER IN CHRIST

GREETINGS TO YOU ALL WITH THE NAME OF THE FATHER GOD,THE SON JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT,AMEN.

I WANT TO PRAY FIRST BEFORE I PROCEED.

GOD ALMIGHTY,I THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, I DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS FROM THIS MOMENT MAY YOU HAVE OPEN DOORS,MAY FAVOUR FOLLOW YOU DAY IN DAY OUT,MAY YOU NEVER LACK,AS YOU SOW IN YOUR VINE YARD OF GOD,HEAVENLY FATHER MAY YOU SOW IN HIS VINE YARD,SUCCESS SHALL DWELL WITH YOU,IN YOUR FAMILY ,IN YOUR BUSSINESS,WHATS SO EVER YOU LAYS YOUR HANDS SHALL PROSPER,YOU SHALL BE BLESSING THROUGH OUT YOUR GENERATION,NO WEAPON FORM AGINST YOU SHALL PROSPER,MAY GOD GIUDE AND PROTECT YOU,GRANT YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY,BLESS ANYONE THAT BLESSESS YOU.

HEAVENLY FATHER I DECREE THAT FROM TODAY HE SHALL KNOW NO SORROW AGAIN,YOU SHALL SEE AND FEEL THE HAPPINESS OF WORKING IN THE VINE YARD OF GOD,YOU ARE BLESSED IN YOUR
FAMILY,BODY,BUSINESS,FINANCES ,MAY THE HAND OF GOD REST UPON YOU,MAY YOU EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST,HEAVENLY FATHER,LORD JESUS CHRIST,HE SHOULD DELIEVER YOU FROM THE WINGS OF EVIL,THE WINGS OF DESTRUCTION,THE WINGS OF VOILENT,YOU ARE BLESSED,YOU ARE LIFTED,YOU ARE PROTECTED IN JESUS,THANK YOU FATHER FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS FOR WE ASK ALL THESE IN THE NAME OF YOUR BELOVED SON JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.

MY BELOVED BROTHER/SISTER IN CHRIST,IT IS NOT THE WISH THE CHURCH TO DISTURBE ANYONE BUT DUE TO AN URGENT QUICK NOTICE THAT WAS GIVEN TO OUR LAND LORD BY THE ACCRA METROPLITANT ASSEMBLY(A.M.A) TO DEMOLISH THE BUILDING WHERE WE WORSHIP.

THE LANDLORD HAS NO OPTION THAN TO INFORM US OF THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT.

MY DEAR BROTHER/SISTER,THE CHURCH DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH FUND TO RELOCATE TO ANOTHER PLACE,WE DECIDED TO CALL UPON CHRISTIANS WORLD WIDE TO COME TO OUR AID TO SEE IF WE CAN BE ABLE TO RAISE A PLACE OF WORSHIP.

THEREFORE, ANY AMOUNT THE SPIRIT OF GOD TOUCHED YOU TO DONATE IN ORDER TO ASSIT US RAISE A PLACE OF WORSHIP,WE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRICIATED AND DONT FORGET THAT FROM THIS MOMENT WE REGARD YOU AS PART OF US AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU DAY IN DAY OUT.

DO NOT HESISTATE TO ASK ANY QUESTION ON ANYTHING THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS AS WE AWAIT YOUR POSITIVE DECISION TO HELP .MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE SWEET FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU NOW AND FOREVER,AMEN,MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU,AMEN.

ON BEHALF OF OUR PRISIDING BISHOP
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA
FOR AND ON BEHALF OF THE CHURCH
YOU CAN REPLY TO OUR CHURCH EMAIL DIRECTLY([email protected])

ME:
Quote:
Dear Obinna,

Your email was given to me from one of the people in our Japanese church. We are a Pentecostal christian group and would like to offer a collection for your cause.

I will need more information and possibly some pictures of yourself and your church. I will be holding a service soon and would like to show your cause to our congregation.

You see, we too were once a Church in need and God helped us by sending us dontation to other churches.

Regards
Pastor Yuri Sutarotsu

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

MAY GOD REICHLY BLESS YOU,KEEP YOU SAFE,GRANT YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY,FOR GRANTING OUR REQUEST INTO CONSIDERATION FOR THE GOSPEL OF OUR BELOVED JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.

WE ARE A FAMILY CHURCH,RISING BELIEVERS TO GLORIFY GOD WITH COMPASSION AND BY THE POWER OF GOD.

WE ARE ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING OUR CHURCU BUT WE ARE ALSO ABOUT TO FINISH OUR LAND PAYMENT THIS WEEK IF GOD PERMITS,BEFORE THIS URGENT CALL RISED TO US FOR RELOCATION.

WILL YOU LIKE ME TO SEND YOU THE CHURCH PLANS AND ESTIMATES FROM OUR ARCHITECT TOGETHER WITH YOUR REQUEST,THE ID AND MY PHOTOS???

WE ARE A BEGINING CHURCH AND WE HAVE NOT YET BEEN WELL EQUIPPED,OKAY.

SO LET ME KNOW,SO THAT I WILL FORWARD THEM ALL TO YOU,OKAY.

HOW WAS YOUR SERVISE YESTERDAY?
MY SERVICE TODAY WAS VERY GLORIOUS,GOD IS A MIRACLE GOD,TODAY GOD USE ME AS A CHANNEL OF HEALING TO HIS DAUGHTER MISS GOODNESS ADONGO,SHE HAS BEEN SICK WITH METAL DISORDER FOR THREE AND HALF YEARS NOW,WHEN I WAS PREACHING THE GOOD WORD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,IMMEDIATELY THE HOLY SPIRIT MINISTERED TO ME THAT THERE WAS A WOMAN WHO IS HERE HAVING METAL DISORDER AND TODAY BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST SHE HAS BEEN SET FREE,SO I GIVE AN ALTER CALL AND THEY BROUGHT THE WOMAN TO ME AND I USE THE FRESH ANOINTED OIL AND POUR ON HER HEAD,IMMEDIATELY THE WOMAN STARTED FIGHTING EVERYBODY TILL THEY HOLD HER AND SHE FELL DOWN AND I DECREE HER FREE AND SHE WAS FREE AND ASK HER,WHY IS SHE FIGHTING,SHE SAID,SHE DID NOT KNOW,AS SOON AS THE OIL TOUCHED HER HEAD,SHE STARTER SEEING FIRE,ALL IS FIRE,EVERYWHERE IS FIRE AND SHE IS TRYING TO HOLD THE FIRE BUT THE FIRE WAS MUCH FOR HER,THAT IS ALL SHE CAN SAY AND STARTED TO CRY,CRY OF JOY,CRY OF HEALING,CRY OF CELEBRATION,I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY,ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU GOD,THANK YOU JESUS AND THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR MIRACLEOUS WORK,AMEN.

ALL THE CHURCH WAS FILL WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS AND EVERY SOUL THAT HAS COME TODAYS SERVICE DID NOT LEAVE THE SAME,AMEN.

MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP YOU SAFE FOR THE WORK OF HIS MINISTRY,AMEN.

I WAIT YOUR UPDATE.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME
Quote:
Hello A.Obinna,

The more information you send the better. If you can include a picutre of yourself and staff that will be great. The ID will be helpful to our churches treasure committee but my congregation will like to see photos of your church and staff.

Please send this so very soon. Once I get picture of your church family and will advertise your church and ask for an offering of money towards your aid.

Regards
Pastor Yuri Sutarotsu

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED FATHER

I WILL HAVE THEM SCAN THIS EVENING AND FORWARD THEM TO YOU TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING,OKAY.

I WILL LOVE TO HAVE YOUR MOBIL NUMBER TO CALL YOU AS SOON AS I SEND THEM AND TO HEAR YOUR VOICE,OKAY.

HERE IS MY (+233240046500).

GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR HELP TOWARDS THE WORK OF HIS MINISTRY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

THANKS
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
I used a sign generator to make a church sign saying:
Wed 14th OCT MISSION COLLECT
WORD POWER MIRACLE CHURCH
PASTOR YURI SUTAROTSU

Quote:
Dear Obinna,

Sorry, being in a country town we do not have international capability on our telephones. We are small church and cannot afford satellite phone. Our town is called Eli in Nevada, United States. Look up our town on Google Map you can learn where your brothers & sisters in God live. We are a small Japanese speaking community church here.

Good news for you! I have informed my deacons and leaders today that we will be taking up your missions offering on Wednesday tomorrow. I asked Sammy to put the letters on the sign and take a picture. I need your photos today so I can show them to my congregation. The more people and photos you have will be better.

I hope this photo I attached to this email of our sign for you will raise your hope. I prayed over the sign today.

God Bless
Pastor Yuri Sutarotsu

ME:
Quote:
Obinna,

Wonderful news my friend! A business man drove past the sign outside our church today and asked if he can donate. He asked if he can deal direct with you! Can I give him your email address please? He is a member of our church but cannot attend the tomorrows Wednesday night service.

I dont want to give him your details without your consent and approval.

God Bless
Pastor Yuri Sutarotsu

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

THAT IS VERY GOOD,GIVE HIM MY ADDRESS AND STILL CONTINUE ON YOUR PAST
AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR MINISTRY FOR YOUR HELP TOWARDS
US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

MAY GOD CAUSES HIS GRACE AND BLESSING TO SHINE UPON YOUR LIFE AS I WAIT YOUR UPDATE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT.
REMIAN BLESSED.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

LAD:
Emails me his photos. I must say they were not too bad. I can see people falling for them.
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

HERE IS SOME OF OUR YOUTH PHOTOS AND MY DECUMENTARY IS AS FOLLOWED.

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Thank you very much for this. Sammy, my helper, has made this into a power-point slide so we can show the congregation tomorrow Wednesday evening. I hope our congregation will pledge soon. Our family is also considering giving to your cause.

Kind Regards
Yuri

LAD:
Sends me more info with some made up church plans and costings
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

HERE IS MY ID AND MY ORDINATIONS CERTIFICATE TOGETHER WITH OUR CHURCH PLANS AND ITS ESTIMATE.

I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GOOD WORK TOWARDS THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND MAY HE CONTINUE BLESSING YOU IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

I WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE

ME:
Quote:
Hello again dear Bishop.

Your building is truly worthy of our Lord God. I prayed for you that with our help, you will be able to move into this building as soon as possible.

Our donations tomorrow night will be reviewed by our treasury committee and we will decide how to best transfer the donation to you.

How did you find African Bible School? I did my lessons in USA after coming from Japan many years ago. Here in the western world many people study to become a pastor but many never use their skills to start a church. It is a little sad but God has blessed me and I have a nice church now with a congregation of 419 registered members and 521 attending worshipers. Our town has a large Japanese community.

Best wishes
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR IN THE LORD

I AM VERY HAPPY AND EXCITING GLAD TO RECIEVE YOUR MESSAGE AND I BELIEVE OUR GOD IS NOT A MAN,AMEN.

PLEASE, I APPEAR THAT YOU SHOULD TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO SEE US THROUGH,OUR NOTICE TO RELOCATE IS THREE WEEKS AND WE HAVE FIND A PLACE AND OUR FUND HAS NOT YET COMPLETED AND WE HAVE ONLY ONE WEEK AND TWO DAYS,PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR GOD AND FOR HIS GOSPEL I BEGGED WITH THE NAME OF OUR FATHER,THE SON JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT,AMEN.

I PRAY THAT WHATEVER YOU AND YOUR MINISTRY DO SHALL PROSPER,MAY GOD GIVE YOU GOOD VISIONS,GOOD THOUGHTS,GOOD IDEALS,SO THAT YOUR YOU AND YOUR CHURCH WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXCUTE YOUR PLEADGE AND YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE PAST,SHALL TURN INTO TESTIMONIES,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

I WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE TODAY WEDNESDAY AS YOU PROMISE,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Obinna,

A common mistake made by Africans due to time zone differences. It is only 7am in the morning here. Our sermon does not start until 6:30pm. You can check the current time if you type into google 'ely nevada time'.

Mr Obinna, I cannot guarantee we can get the money in one week and two days time. At our sermons, we get a lot of pledges which may not come in until Sundays service. There are also processes and financial rules a Church here in the USA must follow.

I pray that a miracle will happen that gives us more time.

Blessings
Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED ONE IN CHRIST

GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE AND MAY GOD SEE YOU SOON..

I HAVE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID AND I BELIEVE GOD IS A MIRACLOUS FATHER AND HE WILL SEE HIS PEOPLE THROUGH AND WHENEVER YOU ARRANGE AND READY TO SEND US FUND,INFORM ME BUT WE WILL STILL BE SHARING THE GOOD WORD OF GOD TOGETHER AND BE PRAYING FOR ONE ANOTHER FOR GOD TO SEE US AT THE POINT OF OUR NEEDS AND I BELIEVE GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND YOUR CHURCH,FOR YOU TO ALSO BLESS US THAT IS IN NEEDY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW,I AM VERY TIRED AND TOMORROW IS OUR DELIEVERING SERVICE AND I WILL BE MINISTERING TO GODS PEOPLE,AMEN.

WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND THE CHURCH AND I BELIEVE GOD WILL DO HIS WONDERS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
I also send him a photo of some cash using an image generator with a note attached saying 'Wordpower Miracle Church Donations'
Quote:
Greetings from USA Obinna!

Good news! We had a great turnout tonight. It is now 8:30pm here and our service has finished at 8pm. We had a great turnout of 394 people in our service.

Sammy, on of our members who is good with the computer, made a slide show with all your pictures and building plans. Our community gave generously to your cause. As suspected, a lot of members did not have money with them and will be giving at a later date.

Our deacons and I counted the offering for you. I took a quick picture with my cell-phone-camera and wrote a sign for you. Sorry for the quality, the camera is not good indoors. Sammy could have taken a better photo but he is not a deacon and cannot come into the counting room.

Once the rest of the pledges come in, we can think of a way to send the money to Africa. Can I have your address please? I can give this to our church treasury committee.

Your friend,
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD EFFORT TOWARDS THE GOOD WORK OF OUR BELOVED ONE JESUS CHRIST AND MAY THE GOOD LORD OF PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

I SAW THE PHOTO AS WELL BUT I DONT THINK THE PHOTO IS NECESSARY TO US BECAUSE GOD KNOWS THE HEART OF MAN AND THE SPIRIT SEARCHED THE THINGS OF GOD AND WILL NEED THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT MUST,TO LEND,DIRECT,GUIDE,PROTECT US,AMEN.

THE ADDRESS YOU ASK FROM ME,IS IT THE ADDRESS OF SENDING US FUND OR OUR CHURCH ADDRESS?IF IS OUR CHURCH ADDRESS,IT IS SOMEHOW COMPLICATED BECAUSE WE ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE USING THEIR AND IT IS A RENT PLACE AS I ALREADY TOLD YOU AND IF YOU NEED THE ADDRESS SO,I WILL PROVIDE THEM,OUR NEW ADDRESS SHALL BE WHEN WILL RELOCATE,OKAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND MAY GOD CAUSES HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

N/B.WE HAVE ONE WEEK AND ONE DAY NOW,PLEASE MY BELOVED PASTOR COME TO OUR AIDS,OKAY AND GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH FOR YOUR HELP TO HIS CHURCH,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
The address we need is the address to send the donations to.

Regards
Yuri

PS
sorry for the short email, it is very late here.

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR KIND EFFORT TOWARDS US AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR MINISTRY AND WE BELIEVED THAT THE GOOD LORD WILL VISIT YOU SOON IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

WE SHOULD HAVE USE BANK ACCOUNT TO RECIEVE THIS FUND BUT WE ARE A NEW CHURCH AND WE HAVE NO ACCOUNT YET BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE MONEY TO PUT IN ACCOUNT YET AND SOME PEOPLE THAT HAS BEEN SENDING US FUND HAS BEEN USING WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM AS IT IS THE EASIERS WAY TO RECIEVE MONEY AND THE CHURCH MAIN COUNCIL AND THE ELDERS AND THE ENTIRE CHURCH HAS DECIDE TO USE THE IDENTITY OF THE APOSTLE TO RECIEVE ALL FUNDS AND THAT IS ME AND HERE IS THE INFORMATIONS BELOW.

NAME:APOSTLE ANYANWU OBINNA.

AFTER SENDING,PLEASE KINDLY SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP SO THAT WE CAN PICK UP THE MONEY OVER HERE.

MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP YOU SAFE AND GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU FOR THE GOOD WORK OF HIS MINISTRY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

GOD BLESS YOU.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Dear Obinna

What is Western Union? I have never heared of this before.

Blessings
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO PASTOR

WESTERN UNION IS A MONEY TRANSFER,IT IS CALLED INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER WESTER UNION OR YOU CAN CHECK THIS SITE,www.western union.com,OKAY.

IT IS VERY VERY EASY TO RECIEVE MONEY,AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT,THEY WILL ISSUE YOU A SLIP THAT SHOWED THEY HAVE SEND IT AND YOU SEND THE SLIP TO ME,IMMEDIATELY,I WILL RECIEVE IT THAT SAME TIME,WITH THE NUMBER IN THE RECIEPT,OKAY.

GOD BLESS YOU.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
The link he sent was broken, it went to www.union.com
Quote:
I went to the website but it went to a site called union.com it is about American Union Jobs. Are you sure this is the correct website?

Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

THE SITE IS (www.westernunion.com or www.westernunionmoneytransfer.com).

YOU WILL SEARCH IT IN GOOGLE AND YOU WILL SEE IT,IS A WORLD WIDE MONEY TRANSFER AND VERY VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO PICK UP WITHOUT ANY DELAY AND SEE HOW IT WORKS,AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT,THEY WILL ISSUE YOU A RECIEPT THAT SHOWS IT HAS BEEN SENT AND AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE RECIEPT TO ME,WITH THE NUMBER IN THE REIEPT,THEY WILL ACCESS IT IN THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE HERE AND THEY WILL GIVE ME THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

REMAIN BLESSED.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA.

ME:
Quote:
Thank you, I will pass this information to the Deacons looking after the finance. So far the total cash has been $1543.67 from Wednesday night. But a further $3246 has been pledged for this Sundays service. In total that we will be giving you $4789.67 in total next week. I am not sure how long it will take to send to Africa as you can understand that by USA law this money must be declared to the IRS to be exempt from tax. This should not take long though.

Deacon Ian Bullshittle may contact you if he needs to. He is in charge of the Church treasury/finance. He is a strict and very faithful man. He is not Japanese as most of the congregation, he is an American. His wife is from Japan and he loves our Church with all his heart. There is no better person to look after our finances. He even sometimes tells me off when I do something wrong. He is an acountant by trade and once worked for the IRS.

Bless you
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

PRAISE THY LORD,HALELLUJAY.

I AM VERY HAPPY AND EXCITING GLAD TO HEAR THIS AND MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP YOU SAFE FOR THE GOOD WORK OF HIS GOSPEL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

YOU HAVE CONFIRM THE WESTERN UNION I SEND TO YOU WELL?

IF YES,HAVE YOU VERIFY FROM THEM?

IF YES,YOU SEE HOW EASY IT IS?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND WE HAVE ONE WEEK NOW.

THIS COMING SUNDAY IS OUR LAST SERVICE TO RELOCATE AND MAY YOU ALL REMEMBER US IN YOUR SUNDAY PRAYER AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT,BUT GOD IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS,AMEN.

MAY GOD CAUSES HIS GRACE TO SHINE UPON YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

HAPPY WEEKEND WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA.

ME:
Quote:
As I said Obinna, the Church treasury will handle the money. I cannot say yes or no to western union as it is not up to me. You may be contacted by deacon Ian or me once this has been looked at. Deacon Ian knows of Western Union when I mentioned it but he says he never used it too. Plus we need to make sure the money gets to you safely.

Also, Jesper Zigglar has told me the good news. He is donating $8500 to your cause. I like Jesper, he always tries to be the one on top. We donate about $4500 and then he just has to double it. He is a very proud man.

Someone will get in contact with you. Remember, the $3246 is not yet with us, we need to wait until Sunday service.

Blessing and Regards
Ps Yuri

ME:
I sent him another photo of the church sign saying:
SUN 18th OCT - 9:30AM
AFRICAN OUTREACH SUNDAY
PREACHING - PS Y SUTAROTSU
Quote:
I'm sure this will please you

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU.

MR JESPER HAS CONTACTED ME AND ALSO INFORM ME THAT HE WILL DONATE 8500$ AND I AND THE ENTIRE CHURCH IS VERY MUCH HAPPY AND EXCITING GLAD TO RECIEVE A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU AND WE ALL ARE PROUD OF YOU,AS OUR CHRISTIAN BROTHER AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WORKS.

REMAIN BLESSED.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO

I AM WELL PLEASE WITH THE PHOTO OF THE AFRICA OUT REACH,THAT IS VERY GOOD AND THAT IS HOW GOD WANTS HIS THINGS TO BE,ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL,OKAY.

THANKS AND I WISH YOU HAPPY WEEKEND AND ALSO A WONDERFUL SERVICE THIS COMING SUNDAY,WE PRAYER ARE EVER TOWARDS YOU AND YOUR MINISTRY AND IT IS WELL WITH YOU.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Along with this email I sent a photo form to fill out. But it turns out he never got back to me. If was my first attempt to get a small trophy.
Quote:
Hello Obinna my brother,

Yesterdays service was a fantastic one. I was preaching about African and made many references to your church. All the pleages came through and some extra money. I dont work on Mondays but I will find out from the deacons tomorrow the exact amount. I think it was over $5000 all together but not sure (this of course includes the money from last week).

I usually do not email on Mondays because I rest but a reporter from our small down was at Sundays service. He would like to write a small article about your church. He needs permissions to use your pictures. Is it possible for him to use a few of the pictures you sent me? It will be a very positive article which may lead to more donations. If you can also email me your postal address we can get people of the public to contact you directly for information.

He has given me this quick form you need to sign. Can you sign it today and email it to me? Then I can email the report the pictures and the form. It may lead to more money for you!

Your Church has become news in our small country town.

Love and peace
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT TOWARDS THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

I HAVE RECIEVED THE FORM AND I WILL SIGN THEM AND SEND THEM BEFORE THE DAY ENDS AS YOU CAN SEE,THE ENTIRE CHURCH IS IN FASTING AND PRAYING FOR GOD DIVINE INTERVENTION AND WE HAVE ONLY FOUR DAYS TO RELOCATE AND ALWAYS PUT US IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS,OKAY.

SO IN TIME OF THE ADDRESS,WE DONT HAVE ANY ADDRESS FOR NOW,BECAUSE WE ARE RELOCATING ON FRIDAY AND WE CAN NOT SEND YOU THE ADDRESS BECAUSE,YOU WILL NOT GET US THROUGH IT FOR WE ARE RELOCATNG,OKAY.

UNLESS,AFTER OUR RELOCATION,THEN WE WILL HAVE A POSTER ADDRESS,OKAY.

TIME IS REALLY RUNNING OUT AND PLEASE I BELIEVE 5000$ YOU HAVE ALREADY GETTEN SHOULD BE SEND TO US WITHOUT ANY DELAY,AS IT HELP US VERY WELL TO COMPLETE OUR FUND HERE AND PAY FOR THE RELOCATION FEE,OKAY.

IF YOU GRANT MY REQUEST,LET ME KNOW,SO THAT I CAN SEND INFORMATION TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY,OKAY.

MAY THE GOOD LORD CAUSES HIS GRACE TO SHINE UPON YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Hello Obinna,

I have spoken to our treasury deacon and he says he may have an answer for you tomorrow. He is not available right now but I will ask him the total amount pledged very soon.

Please send me the form. I suspect you may have more donations once the article is published.

Regards and Godlike love

Yuri

ME:
I try to get the photo form back
Quote:
Dear Brother,

I have not received the signed form. The reporter has call me back.

Regards
Ps Yuri

ME:
And again
Quote:
Brother Obinna,

I still have not heard from you or got your form. Is everything ok? I hate to think all the things we have done for you in our Church and then loosing contact with you.

As you could see by my photos and my heart for God we have put a lot of effort into collection this money.

Regards
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO PASTOR

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YOU IN TIME,I HAVE BEEN IN AWAITING SINCE THREE DAYS FOR A SPECIAL PRAYERS AND I JUST RETURN HOME.

WE ARE FACING A BIG PROBLEM IN OUR RELOCATION AND WE HAVE PACKED NOW TO A PRIMARY SCHOOL TO WORSHIP TOMORROW AND TO SEE WHAT GOD WILL DO BY NEST WEEK.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE.

IF YOU WISH BANK TRANSFER HERE IS THE INFORMATION.
NAME:PATRICK ADJEI
BANK NAME:BARCLAYS BANK ACCRA,GHANA.
ACCOUNT NO:17/1022789
SWIFT CODE:BARCGHAC

AND BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
IT WILL BE SEND BY OUR ACCOUNTANT INFORMATION AND HERE IS IT.
NAME:ASANTE JANET.

AFTER SENDING,PLEASE SEND US THE RECIEPT SO THAT WE CAN PICK IT UP HERE,OKAY.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Dear Obinna,

I still have not received the photo consent form for the newspaper. I must say that the newspaper people are very disappointed in you and so I am a little. We really wanted to help further as a community but of course you did not let us. We gave you two services of donation but you couldn't email me back one form.

Nevertheless deacon Ian today contacted me. He has collated your donations and broken them down as such:

Wednesday Oct 14th: $1543.67
Sunday Oct 18th: $3246 in pledges
Sunday Oct 18th: $157.52 extra donation
Total: 4947.19USD

Ian has asked that the money be sent to you in your name for security. The name you have given us is Patrick Adjei and Asante Janet. We cannot send the money to these people unless we formally identify them or it goes to your name.

Please understand this required. Our church attendees have given this money. It is not our money but their money. If we loose this money our church will be in scandal.

Best regards and I pray for you.

Your friend in Christ, Ps Yuri

LAD:
A long email. Just skip through the bulldust
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND EFFORT TOWARDS THE GOOD GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND MAY HIM GRANT YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

THE ACCOUNT NAME I SEND TO YOU BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR MEMBERS THAT IS IN OUR MAIN COUNCIL OF THE CHURCH AND THE NAME OF THE LADY ASANTE JANET BELONGS TO OUR SECRETARY BUT AS YOU HAVE SAID,I HAVE CONTACTED THE CHURCH MAIN COUNSIL ON THIS ISSUE AND THEY HAVE GIVEN ME THE GO AHEAD ORDER TO USE MY IDENTITY TO RECIEVE THE FUND.

SO YOU GO AHEAD AND USE MY IDENTITY TO SEND IT AND HERE IS MY INFOMATION.

NAME:APOSTLE ANYANWU OBINNA.

YOU HAVE TO SEND IT BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER MONEY GRAM AND PLEASE MY BELOVED PASTOR AFTER SENDING,KINDLY SCAN AND SEND US THE PAYMENT OR THE RECIEPT SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP HERE,OKAY.

HERE IS MY SERMON YESTERDAY THAT GOD USE ME TO BLESS HIS PEOPLE.

MY TITLE YESTERDAY IS
:DONT PRAY THROUGH JESUS,PRAY IN HIS NAME:
AND IN THAT DAY YE SHALL ASK ME NOTHING,VERILY,VERRILY,I SAY UMTO YOU,WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK THE FATHER IN MY NAME,HE WILL GIVE IT YOU(JOHN 16 VS 23).
NOTICE IN THE LATTER PART OF THE SCRITURE ABOVE THAT JESUS DID NOT SAY,WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK THE FATHER THROUGH MY NAME,HE WILL GIVE IT YOU,BEFORE YOU WERE BORN,THE NAME OF JESUS WAS GIVEN TO YOU SO YOU COULD COME THROUGH THAT NAME TO THE FATHER AND BE SAVED,JESUS SAID,I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH,AND THE LIFE,NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER,BUT BY ME(JOHN14.6),IN OTHER WORDS,HE SAID,COME TO GOD THROUGH ME.
NOW,HAVING ACCEPTED HIS INVITATION AND HAVE COME TO THE FATHER THROUGH HIM,YOU ARE RECIEVE ETERNAL LIFE AND HAVE BECOME A PARTAKER OF THE DIVINE NATURE,YOU ARE NOW ONE WITH HIM,YOU ARE NOW A CITIZEN OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD,NOW THAT YOU ARE IN THE KINGDOM,YOU HAVE HIS LIFE,YOU HAVE ALREADY COME TO THE FATHER AND YOU DONT GO BACK,YOU COME TO THE FATHER AT THE NEW BIRTH THROUGH CHRIST JESUS AND HAVING COME TO HIM,YOU NOW DWELL IN HIS PRESENCE,AMEN.
THIS IS WHY YOU SHOLD NOT PRAY TO THE FATHER AND SAY,THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD,YOU MAY HAVE PRAYED THAT WAY FOR A LONG TIME BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT,YOU MAY HAVE THOUGHT THAT IT WORKED FOR YOU,IT PROBABLY DID NOT AND YOU ONLY THOUGHT IT DID,GOD ONLY OVERLOOKED YOUR IGNORANCE,NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH,ITS TIME TO GROW UP,THE REVELATION FROM GODS WORD IN THE NEW TESTAMENT IS PRAYING TO THE FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.
THERE IS GREAT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRAYING THROUGH JESUS AND PRAYING IN HIS NAME,WHEN YOU PRAY TO THE FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS,YOU ARE EXCERCING THE POWER OF ATTORNEY HE GAVE YOU TO USE HIS NAME,THIS MEANS YOU ARE OPERATING THE FULL LEGAL POWERS,HE GAVE YOU TO ACT IN HIS STEAD AND ON HIS BEHALF,WHEN YOU PRAY IN HIS NAME,IT IS AS THOUGH JESUS HIMSELF WERE SPEAKING AND EVERYTHING RESPONDS TO YOU THE SAME WAY THEY WOULD RESPOND TO JESUS,TO PRAY THROUGH HIM ON THE OTHER HAND,MAKES HIM A MEDIUM,WHICH IS NOT REQUIRED,NOW THAT YOU ARE IN HIM,PRAY THESE PRAYER.
DEAR FATHER,THANK YOU FOR THE PRIVILEGE AND RIGHT OF ATTORNEY TO USE THE NAME OF JESUS,THANK YOU FOR REVEALING THE POWER IN THE NAME TO ME THROUGH YOUR WORD,TODAY,AS I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE POWER IN THE JESUS ,SICKNESS,LACK,FAILURE AND DEFEAT ARE DISPELLED FROM MY PATH,IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,AMEN.

MAY GOD CAUSES HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Thank you Obinna, I will pass this onto Deacon Ian who is responsible for the money.

Regards and blessings.
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

THANK YOU SOO MUCH AND I WAIT TO RECIEVE GOOD NEWS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

I WAIT YOUR UPDATE.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Enter deacon Ian. He is an old buy over 70 years old and doesnt know much about the interweb
I send him a WU Receipt with a Security Block and a security form to fill out which I found online.
Quote:
Mr Apostle.A.Obinna,

I am Church Deacon Ian Bullshittle from Omega Church in Ely Nevada. I apologies for not being able to write you by the Internet mail. I hope you understand I am 71 years of age and do not have the computer skills to have this Internet web. Pastor Yuri has given me access to his Internet mail computer.

I have visited the Western Union office as you did suggest. Personally I have never been to this Western Union company before this.
The agent at Western Union informed me that because of recent terrorist threats in the United States of America, all money going to the Middle East, Africa and some parts of Asia require new security clearance forms completed by the recipient of the monies.

Samuel, who helps Ps Yuri with the computer box, has helped me copy this form and the receipt to this email. I do not know how this will work but he says you will get in over in Africa. As I said, an old man like myself does not know how this technology works. I wanted to post it to you by mail but Ps Yuri said this Internet mail will be faster.

The Western Union office says you can send them the form two ways.
1) You can post it to Western Union head office directly with the receipt.
2) You can send it back to me to take back to our branch in Ely

I prefer the second option.

Please email Pastor Yuri this form back so I can go to Western Union and complete the transfer.

Bless God
Ian Bullshittle

I, Ps Yuri, authorise this email to be sent from my account on behalf of Ian

ME:
Quote:
Then I email him as Ps Yuri
Hi Obinna,

I hope you didnt mind Ian using my account. He's a very smart man who used to work very high up in corporate finance.

I just wanted to affirm I did allow him to use my email account. You should have seen how long it took him to write the email. Back in his day, they only had pen, paper and his secretary used to type for him.

Ian was a little upset about the money not being allowed to be sent due to our laws. But he needs to understand, the world has changed when he was young. Terrorism and fraud is dominating American security.

Please email me the form and I will print it out for Ian.

Oh, is there anything we should pray for? This weekend we will be having a missions prayer meeting. Is there anything specific you would like me to ask the church to pray?

Love in God
Yuri

ME:
He doesnt like the form. He asks for bank transfer.
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP TOWARDS THE CHURCH OF GOD AND MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT YOU LONG LIFE WITH PROSPERITY AND DIVINE HEALTH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

I HAVE RECEIVED THE FORMS AS WELL AND I HAVE SUMMORD A MEETING WITH THE CHURCH MAIN COUNCIL AND SOME OF THE CHURCH MEMBERS SAID THAT SENDING MONEY FROM THE USA IS VERY EASY AND HIS FRIEND JUST RECIEVE MONEY FROM HIS UNCLE YESTERDAY BY WESTERN UNION AND HE DID NOT GO ANY PROCESS OF FILLING FORMS AND MAY OTHER MEMBERS ALSO SAID THE SAME AND SOME OF THEM CALLED THEIR FRIENDS ON PHONE AND I SPOKE WITH THEM AND THEY CONFIRM ME THAT IT IS TRUE AND THAT IS IT.

WE NOW DECIDE NOT TO GO ANY PROCESS IN FILLING THE FORMS AND WE NOW WANT YOU TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT AND SO BE IT,HENCE IT WILL TAKE THREE TO FOUR WORKING DAYS,WE SHALL RECIEVE IT BY NEST WEEK,NO PROBLEM WITH IT,SO MY BELOVED PASTOR,LET THE DEACON NOW MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT AND SEND US THE TRANSFER SLIP,OKAY.

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO BE USED FOR THE TRANSFER.

NAME:PATRICK ADLEI.
BANK NAME:BARCLAYS BANK ACCRA,GHANA.
ACCOUNT NO:17/1022789.
SWIFT CODE:BARCGHAC.

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU AND YOUR MINISTRY AS I WAIT TO RECIEVE THE TRANSFER SLIP IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
I try to get him to do form
Quote:
The deacon has gone through great trouble getting these forms. I would like you to please complete them.

Regards
Ps Yuri

LAD:
No he wont do it
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

AS YOU HAVE SAID,I WILL HEAR YOUR WORD AND I WILL DO IT BY MY OWN POWER BECAUSE THE CHURCH DISAGREED BUT I WILL USE MY PERSONAL MONEY AND FILL THEM,OKAY.

IS ALREADY NIGHT HERE,SO I WILL COMPLETE THEM TOMORROW AND SEND THEM BACK TO YOU,OKAY.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
I really had no idea what he was on about.
Quote:
Why do you need to use your personal money?

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED MAN OF GOD

DONT WORRY YOURSELF,THE CHURCH IS AN ORGANISATION AND I DONT HAVE CHURCH MONEY AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR MONEY,I AM ONLY A SERVANT OF GOD THAT,AN APOSTLE AND PROPHET TO THE NATION.

I WILL USE MY PERSONAL MONEY AND I WILL TELL THEM ALSO.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
I still do not understand you brother. Why do you need money? We will be sending you money. All Ian needs is the form I sent you.

Regards
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

RE READ MY EMAIL AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT,OKAY.

I ADVICE IF YOUR CHURCH REALLY WEANT TO HELP,LET THEM SEND IT THROUGH THE BANK ACCOUNT I HAVE SEND TO YOU,OKAY.

THOSE FORMS ARE NOT NECESSARY,I HAVE BEEN IN THE BANK WITH THE FORMS AND THEY ARE USELESS,TRY TO UNDERSTAND,OKAY.

SEND IT BY BANK TRANSFER AND SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP.

THIS IS MY TIME OF PRAYER.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

LAD:
Then I get this crap
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED MAN OF GOD

IT IS A HAPPY DAY AND MAY GOD BLESS HIS HOLY DAY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

TODAY HERE IS THE SERMON THAT GOD HAS USE ME TO BLESS HIS PEOPLE,AMEN.

THE NAMES OF JEHOVAH

ADONI MEANS MASTER,MALACHI 1 VS 6.
JESUS IS LORD MEANS HE IS ADONI.
ROMANS 10 VS 9,IT IS USED IN CHRISTIAN CONFESSION-JESUS IS LORD.
PS 110 VS 1-THE LORD SAID UNTO THE LORD MEANS - YAHWEL SAIS UNTO ADONI.

JEHOVAH MEANS YAHWEL,EXODUS 6 VS 2,EXODUS 3 VS 14 TO 16,MALACHI 3 VS 6.

JEHOVAL-ELOHIM MEANS THE LORD THE REDEEMER AND CREATOR,JEREMIAH 15VS 16,PS 69 VS6.

(1)JEHOVAH ELOHIM MEANS THE LORD MY GOD,ZACH 14 VS 5 TO 7.

(2)JEHOVAH SAWAH MEANS THE LORD OF HOST,PS 24.

(3)JEHOVAH GIBBOR MEANS THE LORD IS MIGHTY,ISH 42 VS 13.

(4)JEHOVAH ELOHEKA MEANS THE LORD YOUR GOD,EXODUS 20 VS 2.

(5)JEHOVAH KANNA MEANS THE LORD IS JEALOUS,EXODUS 20 VS 21,EXODUS 34 VS 14.

(6)JEHOVAH MAKERNISSI MEANS THE LORD WHO SATISFIES,EXODUS 31 VS 13,LEV 20 VS 8.

(7)JEHOVAH SHAPHAT MEANS THE IS JUDGE,JUDGES 11 VS 27.

(8)JEHOVAH HOSENU MEANS THE LORD OUR MAKER,PS 95 VS 6.

(9)JEHOVAH JIRAH MEANS THE LORDOF PROVIDER.

(10)JEHOVAH SHALOM MEANS THE LORD OUR PEACE,JUDGES 6 VS 24.

(11)JEHOVAH NISSI MEANS THE LORD MY BANNER,EXODUS 17 VS 15 AND EXODUS17 VS 15.

(12)JEHOVAH RAAH MEANS THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD,OUR VICIORY,PS 23 VS 1.

(13)JEHOVAH TSIDKEDU MEANS THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS,JEREMIAH 23 VS 6,ISH 55.

(14)JEHOVAH RAPHA(ROPHE) MEANS THE LORD OUR HEALER,EXODUS 15 VS 26.

(15)JEHOVAH SHAMMAH MEANS THE LORD IS THERE FOR US OR FOR HIS PEOPLE.

THE END.

HAPPY SUNDAY AND HOW WAS YOUR SERVICE???

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.
MAY GOD BLESS HIS HOLY DAY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Ian is not happy
Quote:

Mr A. Obinna,
This is Deacon Ian Bullshittle again using Pastor Yuri's interent mail computer.

I do not know the issues you are having. I personally went to this Western Union branch you asked me send the money through. Ely only have one. The branch gave me the form which I forwarded onto you. Now you are saying that the form is not valid.

Either
a) Africa does not use these forms yet.
or
b) You are calling me a lier.

I tell you that even though I am over 70 years of age, I still know what I am doing. I got this form and I was asked to send it to you. I also had to do a similar form myself.

When I was young, sending money to missions was not a problem. We would get on a boat or plane and visit the churches we supported and gave them the money in cash. Now with all this new technology it is more difficult to do.

If you are indeed calling me a lier, then, as the head of the church treasury board, I will move to invoke a withdrawal of the donations. I will recommend to our members that the raised funds will be donated to a long time missions church we are in contact with who are in Kenya.

Remember, the United States of America has been targeted by terrorism activity. This has resulted in high security measures when sending any money to high risk continents.

Bless God
Ian Bullshittle

I, Ps Yuri, authorise this email to be sent from my account on behalf of Ian

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED FATHER LAN IN THE LORD

THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGEAND MAY GOD GRANT YOU LONG LIFE WITH PROSPERITY AND DIVINE HEALTH IN JESUSNAME,AMEN.

I DID NOT SAY THAT YOU ARE A LIER BUT THE FORMS ARE NOT NEEDFUL AND ARE NOT NECESSARY SAYS THE WESTERN UNION HEAD QUARTERS THAT I WENT AND I SAW IT IN THEIR SYSTEM AND SOMEONE ALSO RECEIVED MONEY FROM THE USA WITHOUT ANY PROCESS OF FILING FORMS AND I SAW TODAY AGAIN,MANY PEOPLE RECIEVING MONEY FROM THE USA WITHOUT ANY PROCESS AND WHY MY OWN THEIR SHALL BE PROCESS WHY OTHERS NO PROCESS?

MY ADVICE IS THAT HENCE IS A DONATION THAT COMES OUT FROM THE HEART OF INDIVIDUALS IN THE CHURCH TO HELP MY CHURCH,TAKE THE MONMEY BACK FROM THE WESTERN UNION AND TRANSFER IT TO US BY THE BANK INFORMATION THAT I HAVE PROVIDE TO YO,IS VERY SIMPLE AND AFTER SENDING,KINDLY SEND US THE TRANSFER SLIP,OKAY.

PLEASE MY BELOVED FATHER LAN,GRANT OUR REQUEST INTO CONSIDERATION AND GOD HIMSELF WILL RICHLY REWARD YOU WITH GREATER THINGS AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

I WAIT TO RECIEVE THE PAYMENT SLIP.

SAFE JOURNEY AS YOU JOURNEY TO THE BANK TO TRANSFER IT,GO WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Oh my goodness Obinna. You really need to pay more attention to you typing. You are calling Ian the wrong name. It is Ian not Lan. I will not show him this email. He will be very upset if he sees you are typing his name wrong.

Regards
Ps Yuri

ME:
Yuri followsup
Quote:
Hello brother Obinna,

Did you see the email Ian sent you using my account? He is not very happy at the moment. He says he does not like our church helping people who do not want to help themselves. He is old and cranky in his age yet he does have a point.

Our Church has done everything you wanted. We have held two services in your Churches honour. This you saw when I emailed you a sign of our Church. I have put you into contact with Jesper Ziggler. I am not sure how it is going with Mr Ziggler and I hope it all goes well. I was so excited I even showed you a picture of the money we collected a few Wednesday's ago. We even went to the western union but now you dont want to fill in our American Form. I do not understand why this is.

I know you are an honest person. I saw the photos of you and your church including your ID.

I must say that for someone who needs help your co-operation has left me a little dissatisfied. I even spoke to the newspaper about your in our small town of Ely and you refused to sign the photo consent form. The newspaper editor was disappointed to say the least. Now you are refusing to fill in an American form we need for you to send the money.

I do not want to give the money to our missions church in Kenya. I want to give it to you. Ian does not understand that if we give the money to another church, some members may not be happy and want their money back which will be very difficult to do.

So in the interest of our relationship please again confirm your bank details. I will try to take the money to the bank. Ian will need to come with me and I am sure he will understand if I explain it to him.

Regards and blessings.
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

HERE IS THE BANK INFORMATION AGAIN.
NAME:PATRICK ADJEI.
BANK NAME:BARCLAYS BANK,ACCRA GHANA.
ACCOUNT NO:17/1022789.
SWIFT CODE:BARCGHAC.

THE PROBLEM WITH THE FORMS ARE MANY PEOPLE ARE RECIEVING MONEY FROM USA EVERYDAY WITHOUT ANY PROCESS AND EVEN THE DAY I GOTO THE BANK MYSLEF,I SEE WITH MY TWO NAKED EYES AND EVEN TODAY AGAIN,ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE RECIEVING MONEY ALSO AND I SAW IT WITH MYTWO NAKED EYES,WHY MY OWN WILL BE DIFFERENCE?WHY MY OWN WILL GO PROCESS?

WE LETS JUST FORGET ABOUT IT AND GO STRENGHT TO BANK TRANSFER,I LOVE WHAT YOU SAID AND I BELIEVE LAN WILL ALSO UNDERSTAND YOU AS A SERVANT OF GOD AND GO WITH YOU AND AFTER SENDING THE FUND KINDLY SEND US THE PAYMENT RECIEVE,OKAY.

REMAIN BLESS AS I WAIT TO RECIEVE THE PAYMENT SLIP.

SAFE JOURNEY.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Thank you, I will speak to Deacon Ian. Without him I cannot do the transfer legally. Our Church does not have an online banking account because Ian does not know how to use a computer.

Are the people who are receiving money from the USA you say without from from the state of Navada? Navada has some very strict laws. Every state in the USA is governed by different laws.

Blessings
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Apologies for calling Ian Lan
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ME,YOU KNOW MISTAKE IS ALWAYS BUT I THANK GOD YOU UNDERSTAND.

THANKS AND TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO SEE THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST THROUGH IN THIS OUR PROBLEM WE ARE FACING,OKAY.

I KNOW IF YOU TALK TO IAN HE WILL AGREED WITH YOU AS A SERVANT OF GOD BEEN A PASTOR AND PROPHET TO THE NATION,AMEN.

I WISH YOU JOURNEY MERCY AND I WAIT FOR THE PAMENT SLIP.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
I make a fake bank receipt and send Homeland security form. The bank receipt says its pending security.
Quote:
Hello my dear Aostle Obinna,

The money should be with your bank very soon. Ian and I went to the bank. We were given a simular security from. Once you complete it, I can lodge it with the bank.

Your in Christ
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
He seams to know they are fake
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

I HAVE RECIEVE THE FORMS THAT YOU HAVE SEND AND TO BE FRANKLY SPEAKING,I DONT BELIEVE THAT,I JUST CALLED MY BANK MANAGER ON PHONE AND ASK HIM ABOUT BANK TRANSFER AND HE SAID THAT BANK TRANSFER DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FORMS AND THAT IS THE TRUE THERE,WE JUST RECIEVE FUND FROM GERMANY AND WILL DID NOT FILL ANY FORMS,ALSO FROM USA LAST FEW MOUTHS,WE DID NOT FILL ANY FORMS,AND IN POLAND ALSO,WE DID NOT FILL ANY FORMS,WHY YOURS WILL BE DIFFERENCE?

I SEND ONE OF MY BOY TO THE BANK TO MEET WITH MY BANK MANAGER AND SHOW HIM THE FORMS AND THE PAYMENT SLIP AND HE CONFIRM THEM AS NOT REAL,THAT PAYMENT SLIP IS SMALL NOT LONG LIKE YOURS AND THE WHOLE PAYMENT SLIP THAT WE HAVE RECIEVE IS SHORT SLIP,NOT LONG,MY BANK MANAGER SAID THAT THE FORMS LOOK LIKE THE INTERNET FAKE DOCUMENTS,WHY MY BELOVED PASTOR?

THE ENTIRE CHURCH SAID THAT IF YOUR CHURCH REALLY WANT TO HELP US,THAT THEY SHOULD HELP US DIRECTLY BUT AS FOR FILLING OF THOSE FORMS,WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL EVIDENCE THAT THE FORMS ARE NOT NEEDFUL AND NECESSARY IN TRANSFER,WHY?

AM SORRY AND I CAN NOT ACCUSE YOU FOR THIS,BECAUSE I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPENING BUT I MOST LET YOU KNOW THAT THOSE FORMS ARE WRONG AND THEY ARE NOT REAL,CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO THE CHURCH/

ARE YOU DECIEVING THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST MY BELOVED PASTOR?

THE CHURCH SAID I SHOULD ASK YOU AND MAY THE SPIRIT OF GOD REVEAL ALL TRUTH TO US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Which bank manager did you speak to? The American one or the one in your Africa bank?

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED MAN OF GOD

I HAVE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH AND ANSWER MY QUESTION,OKAY.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO THE CHURCH?

THANKS
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
What? You are accusing me of lying? This is beyond ridiculousness. Our church has done nothing but try and help you.

Tell me, which bank manager did you speak to? The one in USA or Africa? Obviously African laws differ from USA laws. I called my bank again and they say that Ghana, Nigeria, Somalia and other African nations have been involved in fraud and in some instances terrorism. The laws are to protect American citizens. I told them you are a Church and I have seen proof and evidence of your existence but they say it is the law.

Plus it was not a payment slip I sent you. They cannot give me a payment slip until the form is completed.

We have this money for you and ready. Our members have given it to you and if you do not accept it, it will be a disaster because some people gave the money anonymously so we cannot return it.

Please either
a) complete the WU or the Homeland form so we can send the money

or

b) Email me clearly that you no longer wish to get this donation so I can legally return it to the members or offer it to another mission outreach.

Also, Mr Ziggler called me and was very angry. He was so upset he even blamed me for introducing you to him. Mr Ziggler left for Las Vagas already to fly to Africa. I will try to smooth things over with him when he comes back. I do not want to loose a church member like Jesper because of this.

Regards
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED MAN OF GOD.

I WILL DISCUSS THIS ISSUE WITH THE CHURCH MAIN COUNCIL AND KNOW WHAT DECISION THEY WILL MAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE CHURCH AND I AM A SERVANT OF GOD THAT GOD USE TO BLESS THEM,AMEN.

I REALLY WONDER,THE BANK MANAGER IS FROM HERE IN GHANA AND THAT IS THE REALY FACT.

THANKS
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
I belive that the manager is from Ghana. I dont doubt you. Maybe he does not know the US policy on funds transfer from the state of Navads.

Regards
PS Yuri

LAD:
This is the last I got on the 5th Nov 09
Quote:
I belive that the manager is from Ghana. I dont doubt you. Maybe he does not know the US policy on funds transfer from the state of Navads.

Regards
PS Yuri

Last edited by moosewinkle on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, the next emails are from my character Jesper Ziggler. Yuri introduced Obinna to Jesper. A millionaire who wants to help.]

ME: to myself (Yuri to Jesper with LAD cc'd in)
Quote:
Hello Mr Ziggler,

I hope you are having a plesent day. Thank you for contacting me about the Word Power Miracle Church offering we are taking up on Wedneday evening.

I have been in contact with Apostle.A.Obinna and he is happy for me to give out your contact email.

Jesper, next time you are in the area, let us catch up for a coffee. It will be great to get together. I know you are a busy man. Our community thanks you for your kind donations. I do hope your business is prospering with Gods Help.

Kind Regards
Pastor Yuri Sutarotsu

PS
Say hello to your wife and kids.

I appologise Mr Ziggler, I forgot to add the email addess.

[email protected]

I am not that good with the interenet and email. Please forgive me.

Regards
Ps Yuri

ME:
Jesper makes contact with LAD
Quote:
Mr A Obinna,

I hope this email finds you.

I am a business man from the Nevada town of Ely. I understand you have been in communication with Ps Sutarotsu. He has given me your contact details.

I try to help our community as much as possible. I am not shy to say I have pledged funds towards the renovations Omega Japan Pentecostal Church of Ely. I have a heart of our Japanese community and respect them very much. A few members of Ps Sutarotsu's church are employed by me and they are good workers. I demand respect and they give it.

I too am man who respects God and have been blessed. I saw the sign outside Omega church about your pledge drive. I called Ps Sutarotsu for more information from my BMW's carphone. He spoke to me about your project and it appealed to me. My wife sponsors many African children and it only seams graceful to assist you.

I cannot be at the Church tomorrow night for the pledge offering so I wish to liaise with you direct.

Please let me know what you are after and I will get back to you. This is my private email address and I am happy for you to email me here during business hours and after hours also.

Regards

Jesper Ziggler

Proprietor
ELYSTONE PTY LTD

LAD:
Quote:
HE BELOVED BROTHER IN CHRIST

I AM VERY HAPPY AND EXCITING GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU,YOUR PASTOR TOLD ME ABOUT YOU AND I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR GOOD WORKS TOWARDS THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST.

TAKE A LOOK IN SOME PHOTOS,WE ARE A NEW STARTING CHURCH AND WE ARE VERY POOR BUT RICH IN THE LORD,FOR THE LORD SAID,LET THE POOR SAY I AM RICH AND LET THE RICH SAY I AM STRONG FOR THE IS BY OUR SIDE,AMEN.

I WILL FORWARD YOU MY IDENTITY AND WITH MORE DETAILS ABOUT US.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

LAD:
I wait a few days so he followsup
Quote:

HELLO BELOVED BROTHER

I AM HERE AGAIN AS I PROMISED.

HERE IS MY ORDINATION AND ID CARD TOGETHER WITH OUR CHURCH PLANS AND ITS ESTIMATES,TAKE A LOOK AT THE BEAUTY OF GODS THINGS.

WE ARE A FAMILY CHURCH RISING BELIEVES TO GLORIFY GOD WITH COMPASSION AND THE POWER OF GOD.

WE ARE A CHARISMATIC AND PENTICOSTAL CHURCH AND BELIEVES IN THE TOTALITY OF THE BIBLE AND TO REACH OUR WORLD WITH COMPASSION AND THE POWER OF GOD.

WE JUST HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM LAST ONE WEEK PLUS,WE ARE GIVEN A QUIT NOTICE TO RELOCATE THE PLACE WE ARE WORSHIPPING DUE TO IS A RENT PLACE AND MANY CHURCHES ALSO SHARE THERE WITH US AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE CONTACTED OUR CHRISTIAN WORLD WIDE TO COME TO OUR AID.

WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING A LAND AND THEN START OUR BUILDING BEFORE THIS URGENT NOTICE AROSE.

NOW WE HAVE ONE WEEK AND TWO DAYS TO RELOCATE AND OUR FUND WE ARE HAVING AT HAND IS NOT YET COMPLETED AND WE NEED OUR CHRISTIANS BROTHERS AND SISTERS URGENT HELP AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR OUR CHRISTIAN WORLD WIDE FOR GOD TO TOUCH THEIR SPIRIT TO HELP US.

PLEASE I AND THE ENTIRE CHURCH IS DOWN ON OUR KNEES BEGGING YOU WITH THE NAME OF GOD AND THE SON JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT,TO COME TO OUR AIDS AND HELP US URGENTLY,WE HAVE ONLY ONE WEEK AND TWO DAYS AND THAT IS IT AND I AND THE ENTIRE CHURCH WILL BE VERY HAPPY AND EXCITNG GLAD TO SEE YOU GRANT OUR REQUEST INTO CONSIDERATION,OKAY.

I PRAY MAY THE HANDS OF GOD REST UPON YOU,YOU ARE BLESSED,YOU ARE LIFTED,IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,THE BLESSING OF THE LORD SHALL BE IN YOUR LIFE ABUNDANTLY,THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY GHOST WILL MOUNT ON YOU,YOUR GOING OUT AND COMING IN,I PRAY THAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD WILL MANIFEST HIMSELF IN YOUR LIFE,YOU WILL EXPERIENCE HEALTH,DIVINE HEALTH,MAY GOD GIVE YOU GOOD THOUGHTS,GOOD VISION,GOOD IDEAS AND GOOD DREAMS,SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXCUTE YOUR PLEADGE AND YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE PAST,SHALL TURN INTO TESTIMONIES IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

MAY GOD SEE YOU SOON
REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA.

ME:
Quote:
Mr Obinna,

I have just got back from a two day business meeting in New York. Nice city but I prefer the country air here in Ely. Even though its 1st Class I hate flying, its annoys me.

Thanks for the photos and ID. It is not necessary to email me this as Ps Yuri has vouched for you. I heard about the collection that was taken up on Wednesday night. A very nice sum of money for an African church. The US dollars are not as high as they used to be but I am sure they will help.

My estate has decided to donate $8500USD to your Church. I need to make $57,600USD worth of charitable donations this year anyway to bring down my income tax. At this stage, $8500 is the enough for you. If you have any other projects like orphanages for christian children or clean water projects please give me the details and I will consider giving money to worthy causes. I believe in not giving a man a fish but teaching him to fish. That is why I have chosen to donated $8500 to your Church. I see that many more people will benefit from it for many decades to come. If this was a one-off donation for a revival meeting or a crusade I would not have donated.

My accountant will look into the best way to transfer the funds to you Church. My on-staff lawyer will look into the legal side of things.

Regards

Jesper Ziggler
Proprietor
ELYSTONE PTY LTD

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED BROTHER IN CHRIST.

MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY IN EVERY YOU DO,YOU SHALL PROMISE AND MAY THE HAND OF GOD REST UPON YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

THE ENTIRE CHURCH IS VERY MUCH HAPPY TODAY TO RECIEVE YOUR MESSAGE AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR HIS PEOPLE AND WE GIVE HIM THANKS FOR THE GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE AND THE GREATER ONE HE WILL DO,AMEN.

WE HAVE ONE WEEK FROM NOW.

IF YOU NEED MY INFORMATION OF SENDING US THE MONEY,LET ME KNOW,SO THAT I WILL PROVIDE THEM FOR YOU,OKAY.

THIS COMING SUNDAY IS OUR LAST SERVICE TO RELOCATE AND MAY YOU ALL REMEMBER US IN YOUR SUNDAY PRAYER AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT,BUT GOD IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS,AMEN.

MAY GOD CAUSES HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA.

ME:
I used googleearth to find a factory in ELY and sent him the pic (without any company logos etc).
Quote:
Obinna,

I understand your concerning about the one week deadline. I cannot unfortunately guarantee any money within one week. When I give money I play by my rules. I deal with million dollar decisions on a weekly basis and stick to my guns. This is how I have built up a $23 million business in the last 17 years. Not bad for a country boy.

You will receive your funds once my accountant and lawyer take a look.

If you are ever in the USA, please dont hesitate to contact me. Pastor Yuri and I would much like to meet your or a member of your Church.

As you sent me photos of your building I have taken a photo of mine with the iPhone. This is my company in Ely. I have four more factories in Nevada and looking to setup a retail outlet in New York city. You must understand I am not a photographer, it is not what I am good at. So that's why the image quality is not great. I'm good at other things like judging people and making decisions. One of my successes in business is to identify a good investment.

Regards

Jesper Ziggler
Proprietor
ELYSTONE PTY LTD

LAD:
He thinks the building is a church
Quote:
HELLO

THANKS FOR THE NICE PHOTO OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL TEMPLE OF GOD,THAT IS VER VERY GREAT AND MAY GOD RICHLY BLESSED.

I WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE AND AS YOU HAVE SAID,SO BE IT.

REMAIN BLESSED

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA.

ME:
Funny thing is I think it was actually a church.
Quote:
Temple? Its a business with a factory in it. Not a temple.

LAD:
Quote:
ALRIGHT,KNOW I UNDERSTAN.

SO KEEP ME UPDATE,OKAY.

REMAIN BLESSED.
APOSTL.A.OBINNA.

ME:
Quote:
Obinna,

I have spoken to my attorney and accountant to find the best tax incentive for getting the money to yourself.

My accountant suggest that if I make a trip to Africa I will be able to write-off the entire expense as a business trip. My wife and I are planning to visit South Africa for holidays anyways but if I make a stop to your country, I can deliver the money and the plane ticket will be tax deductible for me.

How about I do what my accountant suggests? I own my business and can take the holiday anytime I want.

Perhaps I can also talk to Ps Yuri and if he wants I can take the churches money over too.

Let me know which city you are in and I will see if I can book an airline. I will let you know the date. Unfortunately I am not rich enough yet for a private jet. Give it 5 more years and I wont never need to fly commercial airline again.

Regards

Jesper Ziggler
Proprietor
ELYSTONE PTY LTD

LAD:
I dont hear from him for a while
Quote:
HELLO BROTHER

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YOU IN TIME,I HAVE BEEN IN AWAITING SINCE THREE DAYS FOR A SPECIAL PRAYERS AND I JUST RETURN HOME.

WE ARE FACING A BIG PROBLEM IN OUR RELOCATION AND WE HAVE PACKED NOW TO A PRIMARY SCHOOL TO WORSHIP TOMORROW AND TO SEE WHAT GOD WILL DO BY NEST WEEK.

I STAY IN ACCRA REGION,THE GREATER ACCRA GREAT AND THE IS THE CAPITAL CITY,OKAY.

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL ARRIVE OKAY,I ACCEPT YOUR SECRETARY SUGGESTION,OKAY.

GOD BLESS YOU.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
I will speak to you soon Obinna.

LAD:
He sends me some crap. Feel free to skip it.
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED BROTHER

I WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATING AS YOU HAVE SAID AND MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

HERE IS MY YESTERDAY SERMON THAT GOD USE ME TO BLESS HIS PEOPLE,AMEN.

MY TITLE YESTERDAY IS
:DONT PRAY THROUGH JESUS,PRAY IN HIS NAME:
AND IN THAT DAY YE SHALL ASK ME NOTHING,VERILY,VERRILY,I SAY UMTO YOU,WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK THE FATHER IN MY NAME,HE WILL GIVE IT YOU(JOHN 16 VS 23).
NOTICE IN THE LATTER PART OF THE SCRITURE ABOVE THAT JESUS DID NOT SAY,WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK THE FATHER THROUGH MY NAME,HE WILL GIVE IT YOU,BEFORE YOU WERE BORN,THE NAME OF JESUS WAS GIVEN TO YOU SO YOU COULD COME THROUGH THAT NAME TO THE FATHER AND BE SAVED,JESUS SAID,I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH,AND THE LIFE,NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER,BUT BY ME(JOHN14.6),IN OTHER WORDS,HE SAID,COME TO GOD THROUGH ME.
NOW,HAVING ACCEPTED HIS INVITATION AND HAVE COME TO THE FATHER THROUGH HIM,YOU ARE RECIEVE ETERNAL LIFE AND HAVE BECOME A PARTAKER OF THE DIVINE NATURE,YOU ARE NOW ONE WITH HIM,YOU ARE NOW A CITIZEN OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD,NOW THAT YOU ARE IN THE KINGDOM,YOU HAVE HIS LIFE,YOU HAVE ALREADY COME TO THE FATHER AND YOU DONT GO BACK,YOU COME TO THE FATHER AT THE NEW BIRTH THROUGH CHRIST JESUS AND HAVING COME TO HIM,YOU NOW DWELL IN HIS PRESENCE,AMEN.
THIS IS WHY YOU SHOLD NOT PRAY TO THE FATHER AND SAY,THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD,YOU MAY HAVE PRAYED THAT WAY FOR A LONG TIME BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT,YOU MAY HAVE THOUGHT THAT IT WORKED FOR YOU,IT PROBABLY DID NOT AND YOU ONLY THOUGHT IT DID,GOD ONLY OVERLOOKED YOUR IGNORANCE,NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH,ITS TIME TO GROW UP,THE REVELATION FROM GODS WORD IN THE NEW TESTAMENT IS PRAYING TO THE FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.
THERE IS GREAT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRAYING THROUGH JESUS AND PRAYING IN HIS NAME,WHEN YOU PRAY TO THE FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS,YOU ARE EXCERCING THE POWER OF ATTORNEY HE GAVE YOU TO USE HIS NAME,THIS MEANS YOU ARE OPERATING THE FULL LEGAL POWERS,HE GAVE YOU TO ACT IN HIS STEAD AND ON HIS BEHALF,WHEN YOU PRAY IN HIS NAME,IT IS AS THOUGH JESUS HIMSELF WERE SPEAKING AND EVERYTHING RESPONDS TO YOU THE SAME WAY THEY WOULD RESPOND TO JESUS,TO PRAY THROUGH HIM ON THE OTHER HAND,MAKES HIM A MEDIUM,WHICH IS NOT REQUIRED,NOW THAT YOU ARE IN HIM,PRAY THESE PRAYER.
DEAR FATHER,THANK YOU FOR THE PRIVILEGE AND RIGHT OF ATTORNEY TO USE THE NAME OF JESUS,THANK YOU FOR REVEALING THE POWER IN THE NAME TO ME THROUGH YOUR WORD,TODAY,AS I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE POWER IN THE JESUS ,SICKNESS,LACK,FAILURE AND DEFEAT ARE DISPELLED FROM MY PATH,IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

LAD:
again
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED ONE

HOW ARE YOU DOING?HOPE FINE.

I JUST WANT TO WISH YOU HAPPY WEEKEND WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND ALSO TO REMIND YOU OF TOMORROW SERVICE,DONT FAIL TO BE THERE AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

BLESSED WEEKEND
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
I have been out of town on business meetings. Only got back today.

I do not think it is viable for you to suggest that I can be in Africa tomorrow night at this stage. I will inform you when I am able to fly over to Africa.

Are there any 5-star hotels you can suggest in your area?

Regards
Jesper Ziggler
Proprietor
ELYSTONE PTY LTD

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED BROTHER

OUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND IF YOU WANT TO HELP US DO IT NOW FOR US,OKAY.

THERE IS A 5 STAR HOTEL HERE CALLED HOLIDAY INN HOTEL IN AIRPORT RESIDENCIAL AREA.

THIS IT MY TIME OF PRAYER.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
I get annoyed at the demand for money. After all, I am helping not owing money.
Quote:
How dare you use this tone in your email to me. In all my years of helping people I never had such an ultimatum given to me. How dare you set a deadline on my generous giving. I hope this is a misunderstanding and it is a lack of English on your behalf.

You need to let me know which airport Obinna. How am I to make a booking if you do not even give me the location of this Holiday Inn. Be professional and don't waist my time.

Regards
Jesper Ziggler
Proprietor
ELYSTONE PTY LTD

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BROTHER IN CHRIST

IF MY WORDS ARE HARSH ON YOU,AS A SERVANT OF GOD,I AM,I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS WITH GODS NAME,OKAY.

YOU CAN USE EMIRATE AIRLINE TO FLY TO GHANA AND AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE TO GHANA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,TAKE A PRIVATE TAXI TO HOLIDAY IN HOTEL AND AS SOON AS YOU GET THERE,PAY FOR A ROOM AND CALL ME ON MY MOBIL NUMBER +233240046500 OR 0240046500 AND GIVE ME YOUR HOTEL ROOM NUMBER AND I WILL MEET YOU THERE,OKAY.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Ok, I go for a safari. I'm not confident but not sure what else to do.
Quote:
Obinna,

I have good news and not so good news. I am sure the good news outweighs the bad.

I have made booking to fly to Africa on the 6h in two days time. Unfortunately for you I am not flying Ghana. I am flying to Lagos Nigeria. The reason for this is that I am meeting our travel companions there and we will go on to South Africa for our holiday.

I will be staying one night at the Sheraton Lagos Hotel:
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=445

Please try to meet me there or have a representative come and see me. I will be available on the 7th November to hand over the $8500.

Alternatvily you can have someone meet me at the airport. Our flight number is on the attached file to this email. We will arrive at 6pm on the 6th Nov on Lufthansa #564.

Regards
Jesper Ziggler
Proprietor
ELYSTONE PTY LTD

LAD:
He doesnt like the idea
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED BROTHER IN CHRIST

THANK YOU FOR YOUR NOTIFICATION AND REMAIN BLESSED.

I AM SOO SORRY THAT WE CAN NOT BE ABLE TO MEET YOU THERE IN LAGOS NIGERIAN,DUE TO THE PREVIOUS PROBLEM WE HAVE LAST FIVE MOUTHS,SOMEONE ASK US TO SEND A REPRESENTATIVE TO MEET
HIM AT LAGOS,WHICH WE DID BUT THE FELLOW FAILED US AND OUR REPRESENTATIVE GET STARNDED IN THE LAND OF NIGERIAN AND I HAVE PRESENT YOUR MESSAGE TO OUR MAIN COUNCIL AND II UNFORTUNATE
THAT WE CAN NOT MEET YOU,IF YOU WANT TO HELP US THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST,COME DOWN TO THE LAND OF GHANA OR YOU SEND IT TO US BY TRANSFER,THIS IS THE TWO OPTIONS THAT THE MAIN COUNCIL HAS
AGREED ON,OKAY.

MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP YOU SAFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
I dont like this demand. I get upset
Quote:
Well I never met someone more inconsiderate as you. You wont even travel a few hundred kilometres for the $8500 I am given you. I called Ps Yuri. He also tells me that you are giving him troubles and almost accusing him and Ian Bullshittle of lying. I cannot believe how someone WANTING money cannot be more flexible.

Are you saying that Ps Yuri is not from a Church? Do you need more proof that I am flying to Nigeria? You are a no hoper. Forget you and your church. I dont care anymore if your building does not get built and you have to worship on the street. If I were the members in your church I would be voting for a new Apostle.

Why dont you fly to America. Come to meet me? If you pay for your own plane ticket I will pay you back and give you $8500 on top.

I am not going to give you any money if you are not flexible. I waisted my time in organising this an also had to pay for my accountant to advise me the best way of getting the money from you. Obinna, you are a spoilt African who obviously does not respect people trying to help him. No wonder half your country is in poverty. I know many Africans and most are very respectable people who I hold in the highest regard. You are not one of them. For $8500 I would drive 2000km.

You disappointed me for the last time.

LAD:
He joins in
Quote:

WHY DO YOU SPEAK LIKE THIS/YOU NEVER SEEM TO BE A MAN OF GOD BY YOUR WORDS,OKAY.

I AM AN APOSTLE AND PROPHET TO THE NATION BEEN HAVING A DIVINE CALL FROM GOD AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE WHAT GOD HAS PUTTING,OKAY.

WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU IS THE TRUTH,WE ARE NOT LOVE OF MONEY,OKAY,WHILE WE CONTACTED OUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS WORLD WIDE IS BECAUSE OF OUR PRESENT SITUATION,IS NOT THE INTENTION OF THE CHURCH TO SEEK FOR HELP,OKAY

WHAT PASTOR YURI TOLD YOU IS NOT TRUTH,HE SAID,HE HAS SEND US MONEY AND THE PAYMENT RECIEPT THAT HE SENT TO US,CAN NOT BE REVIEW AND I ASK HIM TO RESENT IT AND TODAY I JUST GET HIS EMAIL AND I HAVE NOT READ IT YET,OKAY.

GOD IS A FAITHFUL GOD AND THOSE THAT WORSHIP HIM,SHALL WORSHIP HIM IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND INSULT TO ME AND AS A SERVANT OF GOD,I WILL BEAR IT AND FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE I DO PREACH TO PEOPLE ABOUT FORGIVENESS AND MAY GOD HAS MERCY AND SEND HIS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH IN YOU,TO LEND YOU WELL,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

DONT MAKE MONTH WITH YOUR MONEY FOR IT IS THE LORD THAT HAS GAVE US THE POWER TO GET WEALTH AS HE HAS PROMISED UPTO THE FATHER AS IT IS THIS DAYS(DEUTRONONY 8 VS 18)IF YOU DIED TODAY,WILL YOUR MONEY FOLLOW YOU?ABSOLUTELY NO,WHY ARE YOU NOASTING OF MONEY?

NOW I UNDERSTAND SOMETHING FROM YOU,IF I SENT MY REPRESENTATIVE,YOU WILL DISAPPOINT HIM BY YOUR WORDS HAVE PROVE AND THANK GOD FOR THE CHURCH HAS STOP SUCH MISSION,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
MAY GOD SEE YOU SOON.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

Thats the last I heard. I email him back

ME:
Quote:
Fair enough. I am no pastor but I believe that the Lord does provide all we need. He has given you an opportunity to provide you the much needed money through me. The Lord also excepts action from us to act upon his blessing. If you do not want to received his blessing through me, then it is your own choice. Just don't expect the Lord to bless you if you are not going to act on his blessing.

When I started out in business, I took every opportunity I could. Perhaps you need to learn a thing or two from me. If you miss these opportunities because a trip over the border does not suit you then you will miss out on the full potential in life.

I would have flow to Ghana if I really wanted to but I thought I would test you to see how much you needed the money. You failed the test.

I also believe pastor Yuri needs to screen his mission outreaches more before he takes up donations. I will have a few words with him when I get back to Ely.

I am writing this from Las Vages. I am staying here to have some entertainment before my flight. I might just gamble your $8500 playing poker.

Regards
Jesper Ziggler
Proprietor
ELYSTONE PTY LTD

I just had to rub it in a bit more. I emailed him some generated airline tickets
Quote:
I just want to rub it in a bit more for you. To prove that I was going to give you the money and that I am coming to Nigeria.

I have attached my plane tickets. Well now the money is bye bye.
prince uche
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait This guy was sent to togo by myself and a fellow baiter and thats why he would not go for it. I have baited him at least 4 times and the togo incident lasted almost a year. He is a real turd. Believes his own crap.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved reading this: most entertaining!

And I like the way that the Lad is left never knowing whether 'if only' he'd filled the forms/agreed to travel/been more flexible/less stubborn he would have got the money.

May it haunt his moneyless dreams.....

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
I loved reading this: most entertaining!

And I like the way that the Lad is left never knowing whether 'if only' he'd filled the forms/agreed to travel/been more flexible/less stubborn he would have got the money.

May it haunt his moneyless dreams.....

The LAD ended up replying. I will post when I get the change. To trophy but he waisted more time checking if the forms are real.
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Fellow readers. I got a few more replies. This on leaves off from my character Jesper Ziggler. Read his last post above.

LAD
Lad emails back in response to the plane tickets I sent him

Quote:
HELLO

WELL,GOD IS THE ONE THAT GIVETH AND THE ONE THAT TAKETH,WHAT WILL BE WILL BE,NO MATTER WHATEVER,WHAT GOD HAS WROTE IS WRITTEN AND NO ONE CAN CLEAN IT,OKAY.

THE WORDS OF GOD ARE COMPLICATED AND THAT IS WHY THE LORD HAS GIVEN SOME TO BE APOSTLE,SOME PASTOR,SOME PREACHERS,SOME TEACHERS AND SOME TO BE EVANGELISM FOR THE EQUIPING OF HIS MINISTRY AND TO LEND HIS PEOPLE,(EPH 4 VS 8 TO 10)

IF REALLY YOU WANT TO HELP,GOD WHO HAS SIGN IT WILL BRONG IT TO PAST,IF IS GOD WILL,OKAY.

MAY GOD SEE YOU SOON.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

LAD:
Sends another email
Quote:

TODAY THE CHURCH MAIN COUNCIL HAS A MEETING AND HAVE AGREED THAT ANY FUND THAT WE SHALL RECIEVE SHOULD BE SEND BY MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER,DUE TO THE PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING WITH OUR ACCOUNT AND HAS ALSO DECIDE THAT ALL FUND SHOULD BE SEND WITH THE IDENTITY OF THE APOSTLE,BEEN I,NAME:ANYANWU OBINNA AND COUNTRY GHANA.

WE HAVE FINALLY MADE OUR CONFIRMATION FROM THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE AND NOW CONFIRMED THAT IT IS SIMPLE.

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
As I got nothing to loose and no trophy in sight, I just want to have some fun.
Quote:
I am in the transit lounge, my flight was delayed.

Obinna, I made myself clear. You do not deserve help. In fact, I am having my doubts you are even a church. I received an email from my lawyer warning me that a lot of email scams come from Africa. When I get to Nigeria, Africa tomorrow I will hire an investigator to look up your church and make sure you do exist!

You see, I took the $8500 to the casino and turned it into $16940. This will pay for the investigator. I have already called a business associate who has a factory in Ghana and he will put me in contact with the investigator he uses.

We will soon know the truth.

LAD:
Sends his 'sermon'. Ignore and read the last few paragraphs.
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED BROTHER

MY SERVICE WAS INDEED GREAT AND WE THANK GOD FOR HIS WORDS,AMEN.

ANYWAY,BEFORE I PROCESS,THIS IS THE WORD THAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD MINISTERED TO ME FOR HIS PEOPLE,AMEN.

VOICE OR SPEAKING WORD

A VOICE IS OUTER EXPRESSION OF YOUR INNER MIND.
IT IS A MEANS BY WHICH SOMETHING IS EXPRESSED,EXAMPLE SOMEONE GOT MARRIED BECAUSE HE HAS A VOICE.
ROMANS 10 VERSE 9 TO 10.
WITH YOUR WORD,YOU CAN CRETE A FUTURE.
EVERY VOICE CARRIED A SPIRIT BEHAIND.

YOUR VOICE IS A MEANS TO ADDRESS THE ENEMIES.
TYPES OF VOICE.
(1) VOICE CONNECTED TO THE PLAT CENTER,THIS IS A TYPE OF VOICE THAT
WE SPEAK IN THE PLAT FORM OF THE CHURCH CONCERNING A SITUATION.
(2)NEGETIVE VOICE,THEY ARE DAMAGING.THIS IS VOICE OF DESTROTION,EXAMPLE,
WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE AND THE PERSON SPEAK A NEGETIVE WORD TOWARDS
YOU,THE WORD CARRIED A SPIRIT,BECAUSE THERE IS POWER IN SPEAKING,SAYS THE LORD
AND WHATSOEVER YOU SPEAKS,GOES WITH SPIRIT,BUT I PRAY,WHATSOEVER PEOPLE HAVE
SAID NEGETIVELY AGAINS YOU,AMY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US AND INTERVENDED,AMEN.

(3)VOICE OF BLOOD,THIS A VOICE THAT TOUCHES THE LORD,EXAMPLES,THE BLOOD ABEL,
WHEN KEN KILLED ABEL,THEY BLOOD SPEAKETH LOUDER AND GOD HAS HIM AND TESTIFY,
AND SAID THE BLOOD OF YOUR BROTHER HAS TOUCHES ME AND WHY?IN OUR,
HERE,THERE IS A VILLAGE,THE gODS SAID THAT ONCE IN A YEAR,THEY SHALL BURIAL ONE MAN AND WOMEN ALIVE,
AND THIS HAPPENED AND PEOPLE IN THE VILLAGE,EVERYNIGHT,THEY WILL BE HEARING A VOICE
CRYING LOUD TO THE LORD,WE PRAY FOR THE BLLOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
TO SPEAK FOR US AND HAVE MERCY ON OUR GENERATION AND COVER US WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS,AMEN.

(4) VOICE OF OFFENCES.THIS IS VOICE THAT SPEAK WHENEVER WE OFFENDS SOMEONE AND HE SPEAK CONCERNING
IT AND THE POWER OF THE WORD WILL CARRY IT TOGETHER WITH THE SPIRIT AND
IT AFFECTS US IN WHAT WILL DO,SOMETHING, WHEN WE PRAY AND NO ANSWER AND WE
TRAVAIL STILL NO ANSWER,IT ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN WE HAVE OFFEND SOMEONE,KNOWLY OR UNKNWONLY
AND THE PERSON WE SPEAK AGAINST IT AND IF YOU DID NOT SEEK FOR PEACE,
IT WILL AFFECT YOU BECAUSE EVERY THINGS GOES BY WORD AND TO ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS IS BY WORD AND TO ASK WHATSOEVER FROM GOD IS BY OUR WORD AND THEIR
IS POWER IN THAT WORD AND I PRAY WHOSOEVER WILL HAVE OFFENDED KNOWNLY AND UNKNOWLY,MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD
LET THE BLOOD SPEAK AND SEEK FOR US IN JESUS NAME,AND LET THE BLOOD OF JESUS FORGIVE US AND CLEASE US,BECAUSE WE ARE IN
NEW FUTURE,AMEN.

(5)VOICE OF BLESSING,IT SIMPLE MEANS IF THERE SHOULD BE VOICE OF OFFENCESS,THERE WILL ALSO BE VOICE OF BLESSING AND TODAY.WE PRAY LET ALL VOICE OF BLESSING THAT HAS BE DECREE ON OUR
HEAD AND BEEN PROPHECIES ON OUR HEADS BE MANIFESTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,
AND LET IT BE A GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH GOD,AMEN.

LET US PRAY FOR OUR SELF,WHOSOEVER WE HAVE OFFENDED BY OUR ATTITUTE OF SPEAKING,MAY GOD FORGIVE US IN JESUSNAME,AMEN.
PRAY THIS PRAY AND MAKE PEACE ON YOUR KNOWNLY OFFENCES,OKAY.

GOD IS A FAITHFUL GOD AND THOSE THAT WORSHIP HIM SHALL WORSHIP HIM IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT.

BE CAREFUL OF YOUR SELF SAYS THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD,THE WORLD ROTATES AND HE THAT IS HIGH SHALL BE LOW AND THE LOW SHALL BE HIGH.

I KNOW MY GOD AND MY GOD KNOWS ME,HE SHALL NEVER FAIL ME.

YOU AND YOUR INVESTIGATORS AND YOUR LAWYERS ARE TOTALY WRONG,WHAT YOU SAY IS WHAT YOU ARE AND NOW I HAVE UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN YOU ARE,GOD IS THE ANSWER AND THE HELPER,SO YOU CAN GO WITH YOUR HELP,IF GOD DID NOT HELP HIS CHURCH,MAN CAN NOT DO NOTHING AND THAT IS IT,THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS AGAINST YOUR TYPE AND BE CAREFUL SAYS THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD.

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Ok, I am not in the Sheraton Hotel in Lagos. I have spoken to the private investigator firm my business associate used in Ghana. So far they have not found any records of your church existing. If you are truly a legitimate church. Please give me your address so the private investigator can make face to face contact with you.

ME:
Quote:
I was meant to say I am NOW in the Sheraton Hotel in Lagos. I mistyped.

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO DEAREST

THE CHURCH ARE TOO OLD IN THE LORD TO BE KIDDED,OKAY.

IF YOU HAVE ANY BODY IN GHANA,GIVE ME THE PERSON MOBIL NUMBER AND I WILL CALL THE PERSON AND CONFIRM HIM AND INVITE HIM TO COME AND MEET ME IN MY OWN HOUSE,OKAY.

OUR CHURCH HAS NO ADDRESS NOW,AS I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT THE FORMAL PLACE WE ARE WORSHIPING,WE ARE ASK TO LEAVE AND WE HAVE ALREADY LEAVE AND NOW WORSHIP IN A PRIMARY SCHOOL IN ACCRA NORTH,ALAJO PRIMARY SCHOOL.

THANKS
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

LAD:
Makes another attempt to get cash
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED DEAREST ONE IN CHRIST

IT IS WELL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

THE CHURCH HAS BEEN ON FASTING AND PRAYER FOR GOOD 21 DAYS NOW FOR GOD DIVINE APPROVAL AND FOR REVELATIONS TOGETHER WITH DIVINE INTERVENMTION AND BREAKTHROGUH AND YESTERDAY WE FINISHED
DUE TO THE PROBLEMS THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST IS FACING AND THE DEVIL WANTS TO COLLAPSE THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST BUT WE GIVE ALL THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR HIS WORDS THAT HE HAS GIVEN TO US AND HIS WORDS IS THE SOLUTION TO EACH AND EVERY PROBLEMS,AMEN.

BELOVED ONE IN CHRIST,AM SOO SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE CHURCH HAS DECIDE NOT TO GO ANY FURTHER PROCESS OR PROCEDURE IN THIS OUR CASE,THAT IS THE PHOTOS AND THE FORMS YOU WANT THE CHURCH TO PROVIDE AND WE DONT WANT THIS TO WEIGH YOUR SPIRIT DOWN,DUE TO,WE ARE
NOT PHYSICALLY FINANCE,OKAY.

THE CHURCH SEE NO REASON WHILE THOSE PROCESS SHOULD BE DONE,IS IT FOR PROOF?WE HAVE ALREADY SEND YOU ALL OUR DECUMENTARIES AND IDENTIFICATIONS AND THAT IS ENOUGH FOR PROOF AND ANY FURTHER PROOF SHOULD BE FOR GOD AND HIM ONLY,BECAUSE JESUS IS THE ANSWER,IF YOU DONT BELIEVE US,PRAY TO GOD IN JESUS NAME ABOUT IT AND THE SWEET HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD WILL SURELY REVEAL THE TRUTH TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH SAYS THE LORD OF HOST,AMEN.

HENCE THIS IS A DONATION MADE FOR OUR CHURCH,WHILE CANT IT BE SEND TO US?

THE CHURCH MAIN COUNCIL FOUND MANY FINDING IN THIS CASE,FIRST,WHILE CANT WE LICE A CHRISTIAN IT LIFE?YOUR CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION,CONTACTED YOU FOR HELP AND URGENT HELP FOR MORE THAN ONE MOUTH NOW GOING TO TWO MOUTHS NOW AND STILL YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST,YOU KEEP ON DEMANDING PROOF WHILE GOD IS THE ANSWER,WHY?DONT YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE A POOR CHURCH?BUT RICH IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.

WE ARE NOT LOVE OF MONEY,AND AGAIN IS NOT THE INTENTION OF THE CHURCH TO CONTACT OUR CHRISTIAN FAMILY WORLD WIDE TO COME TO OUR AID BUT DUE TO THE PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING,IS IT A SIN TO ASK MONEY FROM CHRISTIAN FAMILY WORLD WIDE WHEN NEEDED?IS NEVER A SIN,WE HAVE TO SHARE LOVE
TO ONE ANOTHER,THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING SAYS THE LORD,IF YOU HAVE TWO AND YOUR BROTHER HAVE NO ONE,YOU ARE TO GIVE HIM ONE AND HOLD ONE AND THAT IS HOW GOD WANTS IT TO BE,WHAT WILL YOU SAY,IF YOU DIE TOMORROW WHILE YOUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS ASK YOU FOR SOMETHING,THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DO FOR HIM AND YOU REFUSED ANMD YOU WERE ASK IN THE JUDGEMENT WAY,WERE ARE YOUR WEALTH?WHILE YOU DID NOT HELP YOUR CHRISTIAN FAMILY?WHAT WILL BE YOUR ANSWER?TELL ME.

THE CHURCH IS DOWN ON THEIR KNEES BEGGING YOU WITH THE NAME OF GOD THE FATHER,THE SON JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT,TO SEND US SOMETHING THIS WEEK,TIME HAS RAN OUT OF HAND,SO THAT
THE CHURCH WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXECUTE THEIR PLEDGE AND RELOCATION PROCESS AND JESUS ALSO WILL BE HAPPY FOR YOUR HELP TOWARDS HIS GOSPEL AND BLESS YOU WITH GREATER THINGS,AS
HE SAID,IF WE SOW GOOD,WE SHALL REAP GOOD,AND I PRAY FOR YOU TO REAP EACH AND EVERY GOOD THAT YOU HAVE SOW IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE TOUCH BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST AFTER YOUR PRAYER TONIGHT CONCERNING THE ANSWER YOU NEED FROM US,FOR GOD TO REVEAL IT FOR YOU AND AFTER THE REVELATION AND YOU WISH TO SEND US FUND,PLEASE SEND IT BY MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER,WITH THEIDENTITY OF THE APOSTLE BEEN I.

NAME:ANYANWU OBINNA.

AFTER SENDING,KINDLY SEND US THE PAYMENT RECEIPT,SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP HERE,OKAY.

I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT GOD IS ABLE TO DO WHATSOEVER YOU NEED,HE CAN DO IT,DO IT,BETTER FOR YOU,FAR MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK,THAT HE WILL NEVER LOOSE,HE IS THE LORD,IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR HIM?NO,HE IS THE LORD,HE HAS SAID IT AND SURELY HE WILL DO,JUST HOLD ONTO YOUR
FAITH,YOUR COMPASSION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE THE HANDS OF THE LORD IN YOUR LIFE,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

AS YOU BLESS US,MAY THE MIRACLOUS GOD,BLESS YOU IN YOUR FINANCES AND ALSO YOUR GOING OUT AND COMING IN,YOU ARE HIGHLY BLESSED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,MAY GOD BLESS ANYONE THAT BLESSES YOU, MAY THE HAND OF GOD REST UPON YOU,MAY YOUR EXPERIENCE HEALTH ,DIVINE HEALTH IN YOUR BODY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,MAY GOD GRANT YOU GOOD THOUGHTS,GOOD VISION AND GOOD IDEAS,SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXECUTE YOUR PLEDGE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,YOU ARE LIFTED,YOU ARE PROTECTED
,YOU ARE COVERED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.MAY YOU EXPERIENCE THE GOODNESS AND MERCIES OF GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,MAY YOU WALK WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU IN JESUS MIGHT NAME,AMEN.

THE CHURCH WILL SEND TO YOU A PARCEL OF APPRECIATION UPON RECIEVING YOUR FUND AND SEND US YOUR POSTER ADDRESS ALSO,OKAY.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE SWEET FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU,NOW AND FORVER MORE,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA
PRESIDING BISHOP
+233240046500

ME:
My wealthy eccentric character really gets upset
Quote:
Have you completely lost you brain now? I told you before that you are a fraud and that you are being investigated. I hope something turns up soon from the investigation firm I hired.

Tomorrow I am flying to south africa and am leaving Nigeria.

When I get back to America I will be leaving the Ely Omega Pentecostal church. I may even sue Pastor Yuri for introducing you to me. Perhaps you and Yuri are running a scam? I never trusted those Japanese 100% anyways.

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO

THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER AND SO BE IT.

YOU CAN DO YOUR WORSE,YOU ARE NOT GOD AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING.

GO WITH GOD BLESSINGS AND MY BLESSING AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON YOU FOR YOUR ACCUSATION TOWARDS HIS SERVANT,I PRAY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA
ALL THE BEST
GOOD BYE WITH YOUR MONEY.

ME:
I email him again after the so called investigators cant find Obinna's church.
I pretend this character is not happy because he thinks my other character. Pastor Yuri is involved in the scam.
Quote:
You cheating fraud!

Private investigation show you are not even a church. You are a fraud and a thief. You pray on the meek to steal money.

The investigator has found no record of your church registered in Ghana and no Obinna registered as an apostle. There is an Archbishop name Anthony Obinna but you are not he.

As you are outside US jurisdiction there is no point in me continuing this. I am just glad I found the truth. I will bring legal action against the Ely Omega Church as they introduced me to you. I bet those Japanese are in business with you trying to steal my money and the community of Ely.

LAD:
Email me again. I have not replied to this. Its time for PS YURI to take over
Quote:
HELLO

THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD HAS ALREADY TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE POOR MAN CLAIMING TO BE HEAVEN AND EARTH AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SAY,WHY?YOU ARE PROFESSING TO BE WISE WHILE YOU BECOME FOOL,WHY?SAYS THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD.

WE THANK GOD FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR HIS CHURCH,WE JUST RECEIVE FUND YESTERDAY OF 6000 EURO AND WE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR OUR RELOCATION AND THE CHURCH WILL WORSHIP WELL ON SUNDAY,AMEN.

REJOICE WITH US AND REPEAT FROM YOUR WICKED AND EVIL ATTITUDE BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED AND SO BE IT.

GO WITH YOUR EVIL MONEY AND WE DONT NEED IT,OKAY.

WE ARE BLESSED WITH THE LORD AND IS OKAY FOR THE CHURCH.

GOOD BYE AND I DON'T EVEN WISH YOU TO WRITE BACK AGAIN TILL YOU REPEAT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR THEN YOU WILL BE HIGHLY WELCOME BACK BUT FOR YOU WE HAVE DISOWN YOU SAYS THE CHURCH FOR YOUR WICKED ACT.

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, this is now Pastor Yuri my first character.

I was getting excited because the LAD wasnt giving up

LAD:
Oh I was getting excited. Is he going to give me the form?
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

TODAY THE CHURCH MAIN COUNCIL HAS A MEETING AND HAVE AGREED THAT ANY FUND THAT WE SHALL RECIEVE SHOULD BE SEND BY MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER,DUE TO THE PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING WITH OUR ACCOUNT AND HAS ALSO DECIDE THAT ALL FUND SHOULD BE SEND WITH THE IDENTITY OF THE APOSTLE,BEEN I,NAME:ANYANWU OBINNA AND COUNTRY GHANA.

WE HAVE FINALLY MADE OUR CONFIRMATION FROM THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE AND NOW CONFIRMED THAT IT IS SIMPLE.

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Mr Obinna, we have no problem. All I need is this Western Union or the Homeland security form filled out.

Please give me this instruction about the Money Gram. I have never done this before.

Blessings and Regards
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED PASTOR

MONEY GRAM IS LIKE WESTERN UNION BUT NOT EXACTLY.

ONLY THING YOU NEED,IS TO GO THERE AND TELL THEM YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM IN GHANA AND YOU FILL THE FORMS AND GIVE THEM THE MONEY AND THEY WILL COMMERCE IT IMMEDIATELY THERE AND ISSUE YOU A TRANSFER RECEIPT THEN YOU SEND IT TO ME.

WE HAVE GO TO THERE OFFICE AND CONFIRMED THAT EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS FREE AND NO FILLING OF FORMS,OKAY.

YOU ALREADY HAVE MY NAME I SEND TO YOU IN MY LAST EMAIL,WHICH IS ANYANWU OBINNA AND COUNTRY GHANA.

I WAIT FOR THE PAYMENT RECEIPT,

GOD BLESS
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA.

ME:
Quote:
Ok, I called the Money Gram office in Ely Navada. I got the number from the phone directory. I wanted to confirm with them if there are any security forms before I ask Ian to go again.

The Money Gram office explained this to me: The State of Navada requires all money transfers to the blacklisted countries to complete a Homeland Security form. Money Gram says this is not something which they control, it is a Navada state requirement. They said that some countries with know terrorism and fraud dealings are blacklisted and Ghana is one of them.

So what do you want to do? Cancel the money transfer and I will speak to my members on Sunday to do this or do you want to fill in the form?

Bless your heart
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO

I WILL DISCUSS WITH MY MAIN COUNCIL ABOUT THIS AND THE WESTERN UNION FORMS THAT YOU HAVE SEND TO ME,IS IT STILL VALID?IF I FILL THEM,WILL IT BE GOOD?

LET ME AS I DISCUSS WITH MY MAIN COUNCIL THIS NIGHT BECAUSE WE ARE HAVING OUR ALL NIGHT PRAYER SESSION AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU BY TOMORROW,OKAY.

REMAIN BLESSED
GOOD NIGHT.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO AGAIN

ALSO SEND ME THE MONEY GRAM FORM,SO THAT I WILL FILL THEM BY TOMORROW,AS THE CHURCH HAS AGREED ONLY ON MONEY GRAM AND I CAN NOT GO BEYOUND THIS,OKAY.

SEND ME THERE FORMS AS I HAVE THE MEETING,OKAY.

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
The Money Gram office said the form is the same one as the one from the Bank. It is a government form.

LAD:
Quote:
ALRIGHT,I WILL GET BACK TO YOU BUT THE BANK FORMS ARE THEY STILL VALID?

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
I think so. The WU ones are probably easiest to do.

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO

OKAY,SO I SHOULD FILL THE WU ONCE AND AS SOON AS I COMPLETE IT,THERE WILLBE NO OTHER PROBLEM?THE FUND WILL BE SEND WITHOUT ANY FURTHER PROCESS RIGHT?

LET ME AND I SHALLCOMPLETE THEM BY TOMORROW BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

HAPPY WEEKEND WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND MAY GOD BLESS HIS HOLY DAY TOMORROW,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
I hope there will be no problem.

Bless his name.
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Sends me the same sermon crap as my other character Jesper got.
Just read the last little sentence.
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

MY SERVICE WAS INDEED GREAT AND WE THANK GOD FOR HIS WORDS,AMEN.

ANYWAY,BEFORE I PROCESS,THIS IS THE WORD THAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD MINISTERED TO ME FOR HIS PEOPLE,AMEN.

VOICE OR SPEAKING WORD

A VOICE IS OUTER EXPRESSION OF YOUR INNER MIND.
IT IS A MEANS BY WHICH SOMETHING IS EXPRESSED,EXAMPLE SOMEONE GOT MARRIED BECAUSE HE HAS A VOICE.
ROMANS 10 VERSE 9 TO 10.
WITH YOUR WORD,YOU CAN CRETE A FUTURE.
EVERY VOICE CARRIED A SPIRIT BEHAIND.

YOUR VOICE IS A MEANS TO ADDRESS THE ENEMIES.
TYPES OF VOICE.
(1) VOICE CONNECTED TO THE PLAT CENTER,THIS IS A TYPE OF VOICE THAT
WE SPEAK IN THE PLAT FORM OF THE CHURCH CONCERNING A SITUATION.
(2)NEGETIVE VOICE,THEY ARE DAMAGING.THIS IS VOICE OF DESTROTION,EXAMPLE,
WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE AND THE PERSON SPEAK A NEGETIVE WORD TOWARDS
YOU,THE WORD CARRIED A SPIRIT,BECAUSE THERE IS POWER IN SPEAKING,SAYS THE LORD
AND WHATSOEVER YOU SPEAKS,GOES WITH SPIRIT,BUT I PRAY,WHATSOEVER PEOPLE HAVE
SAID NEGETIVELY AGAINS YOU,AMY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US AND INTERVENDED,AMEN.

(3)VOICE OF BLOOD,THIS A VOICE THAT TOUCHES THE LORD,EXAMPLES,THE BLOOD ABEL,
WHEN KEN KILLED ABEL,THEY BLOOD SPEAKETH LOUDER AND GOD HAS HIM AND TESTIFY,
AND SAID THE BLOOD OF YOUR BROTHER HAS TOUCHES ME AND WHY?IN OUR,
HERE,THERE IS A VILLAGE,THE gODS SAID THAT ONCE IN A YEAR,THEY SHALL BURIAL ONE MAN AND WOMEN ALIVE,
AND THIS HAPPENED AND PEOPLE IN THE VILLAGE,EVERYNIGHT,THEY WILL BE HEARING A VOICE
CRYING LOUD TO THE LORD,WE PRAY FOR THE BLLOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
TO SPEAK FOR US AND HAVE MERCY ON OUR GENERATION AND COVER US WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS,AMEN.

(4) VOICE OF OFFENCES.THIS IS VOICE THAT SPEAK WHENEVER WE OFFENDS SOMEONE AND HE SPEAK CONCERNING
IT AND THE POWER OF THE WORD WILL CARRY IT TOGETHER WITH THE SPIRIT AND
IT AFFECTS US IN WHAT WILL DO,SOMETHING, WHEN WE PRAY AND NO ANSWER AND WE
TRAVAIL STILL NO ANSWER,IT ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN WE HAVE OFFEND SOMEONE,KNOWLY OR UNKNWONLY
AND THE PERSON WE SPEAK AGAINST IT AND IF YOU DID NOT SEEK FOR PEACE,
IT WILL AFFECT YOU BECAUSE EVERY THINGS GOES BY WORD AND TO ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS IS BY WORD AND TO ASK WHATSOEVER FROM GOD IS BY OUR WORD AND THEIR
IS POWER IN THAT WORD AND I PRAY WHOSOEVER WILL HAVE OFFENDED KNOWNLY AND UNKNOWLY,MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD
LET THE BLOOD SPEAK AND SEEK FOR US IN JESUS NAME,AND LET THE BLOOD OF JESUS FORGIVE US AND CLEASE US,BECAUSE WE ARE IN
NEW FUTURE,AMEN.

(5)VOICE OF BLESSING,IT SIMPLE MEANS IF THERE SHOULD BE VOICE OF OFFENCESS,THERE WILL ALSO BE VOICE OF BLESSING AND TODAY.WE PRAY LET ALL VOICE OF BLESSING THAT HAS BE DECREE ON OUR
HEAD AND BEEN PROPHECIES ON OUR HEADS BE MANIFESTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,
AND LET IT BE A GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH GOD,AMEN.

LET US PRAY FOR OUR SELF,WHOSOEVER WE HAVE OFFENDED BY OUR ATTITUTE OF SPEAKING,MAY GOD FORGIVE US IN JESUSNAME,AMEN.
PRAY THIS PRAY AND MAKE PEACE ON YOUR KNOWNLY OFFENCES,OKAY.

SO I SHOULD GO AHEAD AND FILL THE FORMS?LET ME KNOW,SO THAT I WILL COMPLETE THEM AND BY TOMORROW BEEN MONDAY,YOU WILL COMMERCE THE TRANSFER BY WU,OKAY.

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Complete the form. Ian said he will give one more chance.

Bless you
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Could this be it?
Quote:
HELLO

THAT IS ALRIGHT,I WILL DO THAT TODAY AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE IT BEFORE THE ENDS,OKAY.

I WANT TO ASSURE THAT GOD IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS AND HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU, HE CAN DO IT,DO IT,BETTER FOR YOU,FAR MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK,THAT HE WILL NEVER LOOSE,HE IS THE LORD,IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR HIM,HE IS THE LORD,HE HAS SAID IT AND SURELY HE WILL DO, HOLD ON TO YOUR FAITH,YOUR COMPASSION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE,AND YOU WILL SEE THE HANDOF THE LORD IN YOUR LIFE,IN JESUS NAMEAMEN.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
It is now Tuesday, do you have the form? Dont disappoint Ian again please. It took me a long time to convince him to let the money be sent again.

Blessings
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Pity, no form. At least he waisted his time and got the form checked
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED DEAREST PASTOR IN CHRIST

IT IS WELL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

READ MY LETTER MY BELOVED PASTOR VERY WELL,I HAVE TAKEN THE FORMS TO WESTERN UNION AND THEY SAID IT IS NOT REAL,THAT THE SENDER IS MAKING JOKE OF ME AND I REMEMBER THAT YOU TOLD ME THAT WHY THE FORMS ARE NEEDED IS NOT FROM THE BANK BUT FROM THE COUNTRY LAW AND NOW,WHILE SHOULD IT BE WU FORMS,I SHOULD FILL INSTEAD OF GOVERNMENT FORMS?

THE CHURCH HAS BEEN ON FASTING AND PRAYER FOR GOOD 21 DAYS NOW FOR GOD DIVINE APPROVAL AND FOR REVELATIONS TOGETHER WITH DIVINE INTERVENMTION AND BREAKTHROGUH AND YESTERDAY WE FINISHED
DUE TO THE PROBLEMS THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST IS FACING AND THE DEVIL WANTS TO COLLAPSE THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST BUT WE GIVE ALL THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR HIS WORDS THAT HE HAS GIVEN TO US AND HIS WORDS IS THE SOLUTION TO EACH AND EVERY PROBLEMS,AMEN.

BELOVED ONE IN CHRIST,AM SOO SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE CHURCH HAS DECIDE NOT TO GO ANY FURTHER PROCESS OR PROCEDURE IN THIS OUR CASE,THAT IS THE PHOTOS AND THE FORMS YOU WANT THE CHURCH TO PROVIDE AND WE DONT WANT THIS TO WEIGH YOUR SPIRIT DOWN,DUE TO,WE ARE
NOT PHYSICALLY FINANCE,OKAY.

THE CHURCH SEE NO REASON WHILE THOSE PROCESS SHOULD BE DONE,IS IT FOR PROOF?WE HAVE ALREADY SEND YOU ALL OUR DECUMENTARIES AND IDENTIFICATIONS AND THAT IS ENOUGH FOR PROOF AND ANY FURTHER PROOF SHOULD BE FOR GOD AND HIM ONLY,BECAUSE JESUS IS THE ANSWER,IF YOU DONT BELIEVE US,PRAY TO GOD IN JESUS NAME ABOUT IT AND THE SWEET HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD WILL SURELY REVEAL THE TRUTH TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH SAYS THE LORD OF HOST,AMEN.

HENCE THIS IS A DONATION MADE FOR OUR CHURCH,WHILE CANT IT BE SEND TO US?

THE CHURCH MAIN COUNCIL FOUND MANY FINDING IN THIS CASE,FIRST,WHILE CANT WE LICE A CHRISTIAN IT LIFE?YOUR CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION,CONTACTED YOU FOR HELP AND URGENT HELP FOR MORE THAN ONE MOUTH NOW GOING TO TWO MOUTHS NOW AND STILL YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST,YOU KEEP ON DEMANDING PROOF WHILE GOD IS THE ANSWER,WHY?DONT YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE A POOR CHURCH?BUT RICH IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.

WE ARE NOT LOVE OF MONEY,AND AGAIN IS NOT THE INTENTION OF THE CHURCH TO CONTACT OUR CHRISTIAN FAMILY WORLD WIDE TO COME TO OUR AID BUT DUE TO THE PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING,IS IT A SIN TO ASK MONEY FROM CHRISTIAN FAMILY WORLD WIDE WHEN NEEDED?IS NEVER A SIN,WE HAVE TO SHARE LOVE
TO ONE ANOTHER,THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING SAYS THE LORD,IF YOU HAVE TWO AND YOUR BROTHER HAVE NO ONE,YOU ARE TO GIVE HIM ONE AND HOLD ONE AND THAT IS HOW GOD WANTS IT TO BE,WHAT WILL YOU SAY,IF YOU DIE TOMORROW WHILE YOUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS ASK YOU FOR SOMETHING,THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DO FOR HIM AND YOU REFUSED ANMD YOU WERE ASK IN THE JUDGEMENT WAY,WERE ARE YOUR WEALTH?WHILE YOU DID NOT HELP YOUR CHRISTIAN FAMILY?WHAT WILL BE YOUR ANSWER?TELL ME.

THE CHURCH IS DOWN ON THEIR KNEES BEGGING YOU WITH THE NAME OF GOD THE FATHER,THE SON JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT,TO SEND US SOMETHING THIS WEEK,TIME HAS RAN OUT OF HAND,SO THAT
THE CHURCH WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXECUTE THEIR PLEDGE AND RELOCATION PROCESS AND JESUS ALSO WILL BE HAPPY FOR YOUR HELP TOWARDS HIS GOSPEL AND BLESS YOU WITH GREATER THINGS,AS
HE SAID,IF WE SOW GOOD,WE SHALL REAP GOOD,AND I PRAY FOR YOU TO REAP EACH AND EVERY GOOD THAT YOU HAVE SOW IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE TOUCH BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST AFTER YOUR PRAYER TONIGHT CONCERNING THE ANSWER YOU NEED FROM US,FOR GOD TO REVEAL IT FOR YOU AND AFTER THE REVELATION AND YOU WISH TO SEND US FUND,PLEASE SEND IT BY MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER,WITH THEIDENTITY OF THE APOSTLE BEEN I.

NAME:ANYANWU OBINNA.

AFTER SENDING,KINDLY SEND US THE PAYMENT RECEIPT,SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP HERE,OKAY.

I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT GOD IS ABLE TO DO WHATSOEVER YOU NEED,HE CAN DO IT,DO IT,BETTER FOR YOU,FAR MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK,THAT HE WILL NEVER LOOSE,HE IS THE LORD,IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR HIM?NO,HE IS THE LORD,HE HAS SAID IT AND SURELY HE WILL DO,JUST HOLD ONTO YOUR
FAITH,YOUR COMPASSION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE THE HANDS OF THE LORD IN YOUR LIFE,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

AS YOU BLESS US,MAY THE MIRACLOUS GOD,BLESS YOU IN YOUR FINANCES AND ALSO YOUR GOING OUT AND COMING IN,YOU ARE HIGHLY BLESSED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,MAY GOD BLESS ANYONE THAT BLESSES YOU, MAY THE HAND OF GOD REST UPON YOU,MAY YOUR EXPERIENCE HEALTH ,DIVINE HEALTH IN YOUR BODY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,MAY GOD GRANT YOU GOOD THOUGHTS,GOOD VISION AND GOOD IDEAS,SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXECUTE YOUR PLEDGE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,YOU ARE LIFTED,YOU ARE PROTECTED,YOU ARE COVERED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.MAY YOU EXPERIENCE THE GOODNESS AND MERCIES OF GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,MAY YOU WALK WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU IN JESUS MIGHT NAME,AMEN.

THE CHURCH WILL SEND TO YOU A PARCEL OF APPRECIATION UPON RECIEVING YOUR FUND AND SEND US YOUR POSTER ADDRESS ALSO,OKAY.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE SWEET FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU,NOW AND FORVER MORE,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA
PRESIDING BISHOP
+233240046500

ME:
Quote:
Apostle Obinna,

Ian and I have read your email. We have decided to close this dealing with you as you have also suggested. We are no able to help you. We have exhausted all resources on our behalf. We tried to send the WU transaction and forms but you did not complete them. We tired to send the bank wire but you refuse to send the Homeland security forms.

We understand that you are begging on your knees but we have tried. Unless you think that we are trying to trick you. If you think this, the I cannot help you. The forms we sent you are not our wish but our state government.

Tonight is our meeting with the deacons and elders of our church. I will break the news to them and we will need to start thinking of how we deal with this situation. Legally we are also seeking council as the money was donated in good faith to WordPowerMicacle Church and we need to ascertain if we are allowed to use the money for another missions donation.

I pray that this situation will not anger our church members and community. If our members want their money back we will be in trouble because many donations were made anonymously.

Ian Bullshittle is extremely stressed about this. He has managed the churches finances for many decades and he has a perfect track record. He is agitated and cannot believe this is happening. He is and old man and has a lot of pride.

Obinna, did you get any money from other churches? Did you get enough to build your Church?

Our prayers are with you
Ps Yuri

LAD:
He is being polite but doesn't want to answer my question about how his church is doing.
Quote:
HELLO

THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER AND SO BE IT.

YOUR QUESTION IS NOT NECESSARY TO BE ANSWER,ASK IT GOD.

GO WITH GOD BLESSING AND MY BLESSING,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA
ALL THE BEST.

ME:
Quote:
I got your email Obinna. But there is no need to be rude as we at Ely tried to help all we can. I was only asking out of respect for you.

Have a blessed life

Regards
Ps Yuri

LAD:
Is still polite to me. Maybe he does think Yuri is trying to help.
Quote:
HELLO

THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER AGAIN AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT TOWARDS US IF ONLY YOU ARE TELLING US THE TRUTH AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR WORK TOWARDS THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST BUT YOU ARE NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD TO THE CHURCH AND YOUR WORDS SEEM TO BE WRONG.

ANYWAY NO PROBLEM,HAVE A BLESSED LIFE ALSO.

PEACE BE WITH YOU.
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Ok, I hope you read the above Jesper Ziggler character post because this leads on. I am starting a scenario where my first Character, Yuri and the Ely Church is being sued by my second character Jesper. I am interested to see how this pans out.
Quote:
Dear brother Obinna,

Our Church is very worried. I received a letter from Jesper Ziggler's attorney summoning us to a court appearance on December the 17th. In the attorneys letter it claims that Jesper is seeking damages and compensation for organising his money to be sent to you. He claims legal fees and accountant fees. His letter implicates Ely Omega in being in being part of a fraudulent activity with Wordpower Miracle Church.

We are most concerned and I cannot call Jesper because he is not in the country. Jespers lawyer will not give us more information until we go to court for the first hearing.

Obinna, please tell me if you know anything about this. I am worried and Ian is getting quite stressed. I fear for his health. I have never had an issue like this and I KNOW you are a real church. I saw your photo and saw your ID and church building plans.

Obinna, has Jesper contacted you about anything like this? Pray for us.

Blessing and honour be to our God
Ps Yuri
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this is brilliant! The Lad just doesn't want to let go!

He doesn't want to fill in any forms, either, though! I think it is unlikely that he 'took the forms to Western Union'. Would he really go to the expense of having them printed out, if he wasn't going to fill them in? I think he is calling your bluff on that one. So: well done for sticking to your story, despite his pressure.

I hope he continues. For a long long time.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it gets funnier. Now a death threat. He is seeing through my game unfortunately

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU AND THE SOUL CALLED JESPER,OKAY.

WE THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST IS TOO OLD TO BE KIDDED LIKE THIS WAY YOU WANT TO DO,OKAY.

ARE YOU JESPER OR JESPER IS YOU,OR ARE YOU THE ONE WRITING THE BOTH EMAILS,FROM JESPER AND YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE JESPER WHY IS YOU OR YOU CLAIM TO BE **email removed** WHILE YOU ARE JESPER,WHY?WHY ALL THIS KIDDING?

IF YOU DONT WANT TO HELP THE CHURCH,SIMPLE TELL US AND WE WILL NOT KILL YOU THAT PLAYING STUPID TRICKS,WE ARE NOT KIDDS BUT MEN,OKAY.

THE HOLY SPIRIT DONT TELL LIES AND IS BETTER YOU STOP WRITING TO ME,IF YOU WILL CONTINUE IN ALL THIS UNFAITHFULNESS AND UNTRUTHFULNESS,OKAY.

JESUS HATES LAIRS AND I ALSO HATES LAIRS,OKAY.

YOU HEARD MY WORDS AND I BELIEVE A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

THANKS
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
What are you talking about? Why would I, Pastor Yuri be Jesper? Did you not see the photos of our church sign? What more proof do you want. Now you abandon us in times of trouble.
I am distressed by your death threat and I know you are not kids. I am dealing with Apostle. A Obinna from the WordPower MiracleChurch. You sent me your ID and photos and I thought you now know us.

Is this a way of you saying that you do not care about our circumstances now? Do you now need ME to send you proof of the Ely Church?

This is horrible Obinna. After all the praying and collection we took for your Church.

Regards
Ps Yuri
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I BELIEVE A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

The law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, and let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words. - Jeremiah 18.18, merrily ripped out of context.

As long as the Lad writes, he still hopes you might, just might, be for real.

So is always worth replying to: just like you did!

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a long read, but very entertaining.

Thanks for posting it! I am impressed with how quickly you get him off his script and into your world.

I've never seen an opening script from the lads with this in it: "I WANT TO PRAY FIRST BEFORE I PROCEED." This would be so, so tempting for me! I would start every email I sent to him with a prayer, and slowly transition to the actual content, the whole email being one long paragraph so the lad has to sort prayer from info. I do this anyway with my more religious characters, but I've never seen a lad explicitly invite it!

Thanks for posting,

Jammy
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
Quote:
I BELIEVE A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

The law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, and let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words. - Jeremiah 18.18, merrily ripped out of context.

As long as the Lad writes, he still hopes you might, just might, be for real.

So is always worth replying to: just like you did!

Yep, he still thinks I'm real

LAD:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED PASTOR

THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER AND GOD BLESS YOU.

I KNOW MY PREVIOUS MAIL MAY HURT YOUR FEELING ,AM SORRY THE WAY I WROTE TO YOU BUT DUE TO THE NONSENSE JESPER IS SAYING AND WRITING TO ME,EVEN TO USE ANOTHER EMAIL TO CONTACT ME SAYING THAT,THEY ARE INVESTIGATORS AND I JUST DELETE IT AND I CAN NEVER READ HIS EMAILS AGAIN.

WHY DO YOU ALLOW SUCH A PERSON TO BE IN YOUR MEANS AND IN YOUR CONGREGATION/IS IT BECAUSE OF MONEY?HE IS MAKING MOUTH WITH MONEY TOO MUCH AND HE FORGET THAT IS THE LORD THAT HAS CREATED THE RICH AND THE POWER AND HE IS THE ONE THAT RISETH THE POOR AND THE BEGGAR FRON DUNHILL TO BE WITH PRINCE AND PRINCESS AND KINGS AND HE ALSO FORGET THAT IS THE LORD THAT HAS GIVEN US THE POWER TO GET WEALTH,AS HE HAS PROMISED,AS IT IS THIS DAY,HE FORGET ALL THIS AND I PROMISE YOU,SO GOD WRATH WILL FALL UPON HIM AND I WILL KNOW WHETHER HIS WEALTH WILL SAVE HIM.

THAT MAN HAS INSULTED ME ALOT,CALLING ME FRAUD AND A SCAMMER AND GOD HATES LIARS AND THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED SAYS THE LORD AND SO BE IT.

IF I HAVE INVOLVE MYSELF IN ANYTHING EVIL AND JESPER IS ACCUSING ME,LET IT BE WELL WITH HIM BUT IF I HAVE NOT INVOLVE MYSELF IN ANYTHING EVIL,IF IS GOOD FOR GOD,LET IT BE GOOD FOR ME AND FOR JESPER AND IF IS NOT GOOD FOR GOD,LET HIM PROVE HIS WONDERS,AM PRAYING.

THE BIBLE SAYS THAT HORSES AND CHARIOST ARE MADE FOR WAR BUT VICTORY IS FOR THE LORD,IF JESPER HAS SUMMORD YOU TO COURT,DONT WORRY BECAUSE,WE ARE MORE THAN QUAQARRER AND VICTORY IS FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD,ONLY KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN AND WORSHIP GOD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT AND IT SHALL COME TO PAST,AMEN.

I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR AND FOR MORE REVELATION BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND,AM A LITTLE CONFUSES WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU AND JESPER AND WHY DO YOU ALLOW SUCH A WICKED PERSON THAT BOAST WITH MONEY TO BE IN THE CONGREGATION OF THE SAINST.

THANKS AND HAPPY WEEKEND WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS.

REMAIN BLESSED
THE CHURCH ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND FOR GOD REVELATION,SO LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED,BELIEVE IN GOD AND HE SHALL SEE HIS CHILDREN THROUGH,AMEN.

APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

ME:
Quote:
Thank you for your understanding Obinna. Jesper has always been a bit on the rough side but I never expected this.

Our Church is open to anyone. We cannot forbid Jesper to come. If we start turning away people then who are we in the Lord. The the Lord not go to the tax collector and the prostitute to save them?

I guess I will need to wait until next week to see what happens. I will keep you up to date.

Love in God and Regards
Ps Yuri

ME:
I emailed him a generated newspaper article saying the Yuri's church is being investigated for fraud. I just dont know how to upload it for you all.
Quote:
APOSTLE OBINNA!

I am very stressed. Shortly after I typed my last email to you did a church member show me this newspaper article. The article is by a newspaper called the Ely Daily. It is about your church and my church. I know how this might have happened. Jesper knows reporters and he must have called them from wherever he is. They will publish anything for him without checking the facts. I've seen many stories about Jespers business in the newspaper always telling good thing and then I see bad things about his competitors.

This is such bad timing. It is Saturday and my congregation will read this and tomorrow is Sunday. Tomorrow I was going to inform the members of what is happening with the money.

Pray for me Obinna my brother in Christ. I wish I never gave Jesper your contact details. I am sorry for the grief he is causing us both. I will call the sheriffs office now and try to straighten this out. The good news is I still have the money and not yet sent it to you. Thank you for not filling out the forms. I am so glad this happened. Perhaps this was God shining on us.

Sammy scanned the article and I am emailing it to you.

Please please pray for us. Can you also give me advice? Tell me everything Jesper told you please.

Regards with love
Ps Yuri
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall one scammer running a recovery script on Captain Mal who began mildly:

Quote:
be informed that I am not only the manager of the remittance department but also a minister of God

But after a brief exchange in which Mal expressed some doubt, this arrived:

Quote:
I can never tell lies,Like I earler informed you that I never finish the work of God assign to me think of telling lies,do you know what it takes for one to lie against the holy spirit, am I sure you know really the case of Annanais and sapharia in the bible who lie against the holy spirit and their reward.I inform you that God has anointed me as a minster of reconciliation, propagating the Gospel of our Lord jesus christ with all fervour and dedication.I am not slothful in this great commission but I am aglow burning with the Zeal of the spirit, Father we thank you for making us Wise and guiding us by your wisdom to dig our foundation deep in the rock, which is christ.by this we know we can outlast every storm that rages againts us for he that is in us is greater than he that is in the world ,in Jesus Name,Amen! (2 chronicles 20:20)hear me, O judah, and ye inhabitants of jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God,so shall ye be established; Beleive his prophets,so shall ye prosper
talks to God "Father I thank you for the revelation of your word to me this day.I'm resolved this day to trust and beleive the words of the man who you have annointed for my sake.I'm learning now to take advantage of this truth,in Jesus Name, Amen!

But after Mal wrote back:

Quote:
I stopped believing in the all-merciful God of Sunday School years ago. I've seen too much pointless suffering and senseless evil. I also don't believe that prayer achieves a gorram thing, so that piece of doggerel that you supplied ain't passing my lips.

The Lad never mentioned religion again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
Frankly I do not understand why you accuse him. He's a nice guy. We had a beautiful (quite meaningless however) conversation.
He's quite aware about Ian Bullshittle existence (He call him Lan however)
http://magha.s156.eatj.com/[email protected]
Here are some gems from his correspondence (can be found in previous link too)
Lad's write-ups about Holy Quran and Prophet Mohammed
http://magha.s156.eatj.com/Image?message=3689976f.ce1a6dca&part=1&type=received
http://magha.s156.eatj.com/Image?message=4fbb8271.b5e4e1ed&part=1&type=received
Enjoy!

Last edited by Lohotronich on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all, I am new here.

Just wanted to add my thanks and congratulations for a very informative and entertaining read! Awesome! I love this stuff!
Xabungle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MAY GOD REICHLY

I didn't know our beloved Obinna was a nazi!
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obinha is nazi hahahahaha
I have found this forum after I googled his e-mail address. A story of Ian Bullshittle really impressed me, so I asked him what went wrong with Deacon Ian. He reacted that this is not my business. Since then I am sure I am talking to the right person Smile
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

moosewinkle so OBINNA OFOEKWE gave you a bank account have you reported it to Alan?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
shaniatwain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome thanks for sharing.

Dui Attorney
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic