SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I am new to this forum and I am also new to scambaiting. I have read all of the rules and I replied to a few scammers. This "Alisa Abidemi" scammer was the first to actually reply. Here goes nothing...

Quote:
Alisa Abidemi:
Hello
my name is Alisa i saw your profile today at www.horses.co.uk then i decided to drop you some words just to say hello and how was today , i will like to known more about you, and also i will like to tell you about me, please i will be very happy if you can reply me via this my email address so that we can go further to known each other
( [email protected] ) thanks I'm waiting for your reply, yours Alisa. [/b]

And I wrote:

Quote:
Hello Alisa,

Sorry for the late reply. I could not access my computer because of a lack of hard disk space. My name is Julie and I live in Ohio. There is a spectacular view outside my apartment! You should see it yourself.

I am 23 years old and I work as a lawyer. I am single, most unfortunately.

How about you? Please write back.

Kind regards,
Julie

Then, in another subject, the scammer replied:

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,
I am more than happy to see your reply but i am also sorry for my late reply, how is life over there? i hope you are well sounded in good health if so may thanks be to God Almighty,
my dear i will like to introduce myself i know that God will help us, i am miss Alisa Abidemi, a 24 years old girl from Liberia daughter to late Mr alex.Ellis abidemi a once minister in Liberia who was killed during the last crisis in Liberia (PRESIDENT CHARLES TAYLOR'S REIGN ) now i am in Dakar Senegal under refugee after the death of my parents by unknown people one morning in our house,
now my uncle started to persecute me about my fathers properties which he later snatched from me under threatening.
now there is nothing i can do than to run for my dear life which is very important to me, and now i am in critical condition here imagine some one to be under refugee camp to compare with Senegal where things are very hard every thing is hard, could you believe that before we are eating two times in a day but now we eat only once which is not good for my body and my health,
even to change clothes is problem to me,
i have no access to do that,
now i have decided to get married by this my age if i see any responsible person, while i supposed to be in school by now, but there is nothing i can do because i can not decide to go for prostitution is over my dead body,
now the only thing that makes me to feel happy at times is that my father left the sum of $5.900'000 us dollars ( FIVE MILLION NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ) in the bank which i am the only person that is aware of it and as the next of kin, and the whole documents and contacts is with me because my father loves me so much as his only child that is why he gave me every information about that money.
now i have called the bank and they told me that unless i have some body who will represent me with all the documents that will be required that they are not going to release the money
(1) that i haven't reach the age of 27 years
(2) that due to the federal law covering the refugee camp that i don't have the power to transfer the money,
(3) that i am under the control of Senegal
Government,
now things is very hard for me and i can't keep on like this .
so this is why i am looking for whom will go for it' whom God fearing and trustworthy, you will have 20% of the total money for helping me in this regards so if you are willing in helping me feel free to reply so that i will give you the bank contact and you can contact the bank and transfer it to your account then it will be for us instead been in the bank, because i want immediately after the transfer you will send me some money for the preparation of my traveling documents to come and meet you over there to Investment the money in such as real estate and hotel or any lucrative trade business and carry on my education carrier if you wish please i don't need any body that will betray me or who will ran away with my money please if you known that your conscience is not Cline about this please don't reply me,
but i trust you that is why i pick your profile among all, please my dear if there is any further discussion feel free to contact me through the phone number of our Reverend Father.His Name is Reverend Father Chris Williams He is the head of
(CHRIST THE KING CHURCHES) he is like a father to me and he is the only one who knows about the money, and I'm mailing you through his office computer,
please don't disclose the matter to any body because i am afraid of losing the money and my life, His phone number is
( +221 763386928), please when you call tell him that you wants to speak with miss Alisa Abidemi and he will send for me at the girls hostel,
thanks and remain blessed as i am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and be blessed.
Yours New Friend.
Miss Alisa Abidemi
With Love And Trust

I wrote:

Quote:
Hi, sorry about my late reply. Lots of things going on in my life and my promotion kept me busy for the past few days. Anyway, I agree to this business. However, please note that due to my busy lifestyle I am only at the computer at 8pm. Please confirm that you are okay with this. I am more than happy to help you on your request. What should I do now?

Kind regards,
Julie

The scammer did not confirm my request at all. Anyway, he/she replied:

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,
My main purpose of contacting you is for you to assist me in this transaction that after the money is transferred to your account, then you will send me some money so that i can arrange my traveling documents to come over and be with you,
i have told the bank manager that i have a partner who will help me out and get the money transferred to his account,
also that i want to travel out for me to further my education,
and the bank manager told me that he need to hear from my Guardian whom i nominated for the transfer being you,

The only thing you will do for me now is to contact the bank as my guardian, and ask them the possibility of transferring the money to your account, please i want you to send a mail to the bank, and make inquire consign how to make the transfer to your account,
i have informed the director of the bank Mr Brain wiston about you.This is the contact of the bank
NAME OF THE BANK IS - ROYAL BANK .
ADDRESS - SCOTLAND UNITED KINGDOM.
Tel: +44.... .
Fax +447038913218
Email address

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS.
ACCOUNT NAME: ALEX R ABIDEMI.
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: $ 5,900.000.00.
ACCOUNT TYPE: DOMICILIARY
NEXT OF KIN: ALISA ABIDEMI

please let them known that you are my partner for transferring of the fund in the account details above;
Please dear contact the bank today so that they will do the necessary on how to transfer the money to your account,
pending my arrival to come over and meet you,
Thanks i will be waiting for your call and your reply

Thanks Yours Love Alisa

More to come soon.[/quote]
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jenette!

Refugee Lads do tend to love their scripts! The Lad probably isn't reading your emails at the moment, but may go back and look at them later, so well done for slipping in little things like your character's recent promotion!

The Refugee and the Bank Manager will probably both be played by the same Lad - but do keep writing chattily to the Refugee too, because 'she' is the one you will be able to show most of your character to, and, soon, engage in some conversation.

Refugee Lads can be a bit impatient and suspicious if you have a very strong-minded character, so, for best results, you might want to keep your character quite 'sweet and nice'. If a bit slow to grasp things involving money.

Hope it all continues well for you!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JenetteMcFan123

Welcome to 419Eater

The Dakar Refugee Scams all seem to follow the same Pattern. Very scripted at first. A lot of Reverends, Bankers, and Barristers to deal with and of course your sweet Refugee.

Have Fun Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Jenette. Please bait safe. Said you read all the rules. and
all FAQ, and Eater Univ.
Said you have a busy life. Maybe TOO busy to write every day, what
with your promotion and all. Gives you time to think of your next move.

Play the victim, but it's like a chess game. You WILL out-wit them.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much for the tips! The scambait continues...

I replied:

Quote:
I will contact the bank as soon as I am at home, which will be at 3:30pm Ohio Time. I am at the train station at the moment of typing this and it will take about 3 hours to go home. I work at Washington and it will take a long while for me to get a good reception around here. The underground stations have no reception whatsoever - can you believe it? I have got to go now as my hands are aching as I am typing this on my new Iphone. As soon as I send this email, you have to wait until 3:30pm Ohio Time (8:30pm in Liberia) unfortunately. Sorry about the inconvienience but I am a lawyer after all!

Kind regards,
Julie

And to the "bank manager" (I think I went a little crazy at the end):

Quote:
Hello, I was asked to contact you by this email about the transaction with Alisa Abidemi. Sorry I couldn't contact you earlier but I was on the train for three hours. Please talk about the procedures that I have to go through. I except to hear from you as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that I am a lawyer and I have to wake up early in the morning - 5:30am Ohio Time. Still, it beautifully pays me $500,000 per annum. Anyway, on topic, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...sorry I am tired after all.

Kind regards,
Julie

And today, Alisa replied to my email:

Quote:
Hello My Lovely One,
how are you today and your health,
i hope that all is well with you, please my dear i want to known if you have contacted the bank as you said that you will contact them yesterday, what did the bank manager said consign my late father's deposited money with their bank? what is the possibility of transferring the money to your account?

please tell me, i need to known all this,

Thanks Yours Alisa

Strange, I thought that the "bank manager" and Alisa was the same person. Oh well, I decided to play it safe:

Quote:
Hi, yes I did contact the bank yesterday by email. Can you ask them if they have received my email?

Kind regards,
Julie

The scambait continues...
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Small point anything to do with UK that starts

Tel: +44.... .
Fax +447038913218

is a giveaway 44 may be UK code but all UK numbers start 01 or 02 the 703 is a redirect to any place in the world.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm always awestruck at how these refugee camps that can only provide one meal a day always have internet access and computers available.

Ask for a picture of your refugee. You'll get some gorgeous girl lounging by a swimming pool.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ask for a picture of your refugee. You'll get some gorgeous girl lounging by a swimming pool.

I might try that out, ScammedOut Very Happy . And if the scammer would ask for my picture, I will email a picture of Marcia Cross. Laughing [/quote]
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replied about the details about the "transaction". Here it goes:

Quote:
Hello My Lovely One,
how are you today and your health?
please my dear i wrote to the bank yesterday, and this is the respond i get from them this morning, and also they have send the same to you,

please i don't known what to do now,

--- On Thu, 2/25/10, Royal Bank Of Scotland <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: FROM TRANSFER DEPARTMENT- ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 8:25 AM

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

OFFICE Tel: +447031915775
OFFICE Fax +447038913218
Date 24/ 02/2010
ATTENTION,
Mr, Julie

I have been directed by Mr Brian Wiston the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect for the mail we received from you,

Actually,we have been informed about you by the young lady Miss Alisa Abidemi that you are her
trusted /representative for transferring of her late father's deposit money with our bank. Mr Alex Raymond Abidemi, is our late customer with substantial amount of
(5.9 00.000 $ )( Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) deposit with us.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning transfer of the fund with you , we want you to send the following documents:

1. A Power Of Attorney Permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf,

2. An Affidavit Of Oath. This documents must be endorsed / prepare by a Senegal resident lawyer which Miss Alisa Abidemi will sign.

3.The Death Certificate Of Late Mr ALEX .R. ABIDEMI
(Her deceased father)confirming the death.

4. A Copy of Deposit Certificate Issued To Mr Alex .R. Abidemi by our bank.

5. Your phone number and fax line if you have any.

6. A copy of your international passport or National Identity issued by your Government,

Note; That the above requirements are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims/transfer.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, and quick successful transfer of the fund is made within 48 hours.
the delay of the documents is the delay of the transfer.
We promise to give our customers the best of our service.
Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign Transfer officer
MR Brain Wiston on Telephone, +447031915775.
for more Directives/Clarifications.

Yours Faithfully

Mr, Smith Lawrence.
Operation manager ( T.D.R.B.S) .

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT- ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

© Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
------------------------------------------------------ confidentiality Note:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information's contained in this message is confidential / private. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the address, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return this message and destroy the original message.

Online Banking, International Finance Remittance

© 2010 Royal Bank Of Scotland and Finance Plc. All Rights Reserve

"All Rights Reserve"? They missed out a "d" out of that legal phrase. Oh well, this is a toughie. I wrote:

Quote:
know what to do. The "truster" has to provide documents 1-4 - that is you. Then, we will sign it together.
For no. 5, my landline is constantly manned by my incompetent brother Mark.
And for no. 6, my passports are at Home Office but I am due to collect them from Home Office tomorrow.

That's it, really. Please provide the documents 1-4 so I can sign them.

Kind regards,
Julie

More to come soon...
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jenette
and welcome- I am having my first go with a lad or lads from Dakar (me and my church partner) so well done thus far- I think you will have them off script very very soon.

Nice work!

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad finally replied. He/she said:

Quote:
My Darling
How are you today,
I believe you are doing well.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your Account for a better life with you.
I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to come and meet you to start a new life.

I am suffering here in the prison called refuge camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.
Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position .

Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here.
The only problem we have now is the
( Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath )
which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After reading your mail,
i discussed it with Reverend Chris Williams and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Usman Rashidi.
He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal
I, want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my Money to your account, to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. ask him the possibility of preparing the documents,
His contact in formations are as follows,
Barrister Usman Rashidi.
E-mail address,

[email protected]

[email protected]

Office telephone number +221 773574034
God bless you as you contact him immediately.
please ask him the possibility of preparing the documents,
Thanks Yours Love Alisa

It took some time but I came up with this reply:

Quote:
Hi, I am on my lunch break so I decided to use my boss' laptop. It wasn't easy - it took several pleadings and a nice cup of coffee with extra foam to set him straight. There are a few problems that I need to discuss with you.

Firstly, I cannot call the lawyer myself because both my work line and my home line are manned by a certain person. If the lawyer calls on either line, either my boss or my brother would pick up and that would give away the details of this transaction. You wouldn't want that, do you?

And secondly, I did promise that I will get my passports but there was a stupid thief who broke into my handbag and stole them, the little thug! My boss is helping me to get it back - hopefully I will.

Anyway, I will contact the lawyer by email as soon as I get home. I got to go now. Hopefully, none of the buses will come late!

Kind regards,
Julie

Now, it is time to contact the "lawyer". How many people are involved with this scam anyway? I wrote:

Quote:
Hello, my name is Julie Norman and I am Alisa Abidemi's partner in carrying out the transaction. Please provide the following documents:

1. A Power Of Attorney Permitting me to claim and transfer the funds to my bank account on her behalf,

2. An Affidavit Of Oath. This documents must be endorsed / prepare by a Senegal resident lawyer which Miss Alisa Abidemi will sign.

3.The Death Certificate Of Late Mr ALEX .R. ABIDEMI
(Her deceased father)confirming the death.

4. A Copy of Deposit Certificate Issued To Mr Alex .R. Abidemi by our bank.

Thank you and I would appreciate your co-operation.

Kind regards,
Julie

Phew, that was tough. To be continued...
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
well done thus far- I think you will have them off script very very soon.

Nice work!

Thank you, Skeeteroen! I appreciate the encouragement. Smile

Good luck with your scambait! Smile
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, Jenette, and welcome. I have just one suggestion that you might use in your next bait. Instead of asking for all the documents at once ask for them one at a time. And then hassle the lad over the first one for awhile ("Can you explain ____, please") before moving on to the next document. This keeps your time investment to a minimum and expands his exponentially.

Oh, and when your lad sends you the sure-to-be-lame documents be sure to post them so we can all have a chuckle.

Good luck and happy baiting Smile

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good baiting! You don't have to ask for one at a time...you know sometimes readers aren't compatible, Windows variations can block some file extensions...we always have some electronical error available. You also have an option to get a K7 (www.K7.com) phone line voice and fax. Have the lad fax the docs as there is obviously some glitch between here and there (sattelite problem, etc.) Then they have to figure out how to get that accomplished.

Play dumb and have bad luck!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cut my teeth on a refugee bait.
Love them to bits. Ahhh... Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jenette

All the above advice is good. Your doing very well. Don't send answers to their characters mail right away. At first the refugee will be very attentive, asking all the time if you are mailing all the bankers and barristers.

I usually wait till the refugee sends 2 mails, then I answer it. She is only there to coax you to communicate with the people that will try to extract money from you. The idea is to waste their time.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good going so far. My first drawn out bait was a refugee bait. I remember getting pictures of a girl dressed in nice clothes sat in a nice apartment.

The way I managed to get mine was just to ignore the bank as long as possible. Eventually both of the bank's emails were shut down.

Here's the link to my completed one if you want to look for advice. Linky
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you guys for the tips. I really appreciate it. My character Julie is going on a holiday to Austrailia for one week. I put it in an AutoResponse. If the lads try to contact my character, they will receive this message:

Quote:
I am on holiday and I will not be back until 6th March. I am sorry but I couldn't resist an all-expenses paid holiday to Austrailia, courtesy of my boss Carlos!

Kind regards,
Julie
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could sweeten the pot a little bit by including a reference in your auto-responder to the large cash bonus Carlos also gave you. Plant the seed in the lad's mind that when you get back you will be flush with cash (which he can hope to steal from you). Just an idea. Use it or not as you see fit. Good luck!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "laywer" replied, but "Julie" is still on holiday.

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
No 55 AVENUE BUBADIAO COLLY,
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 27/02/2010.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 27/02/2010.
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT.
SEQUEL FOR THE MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM FROM YOU ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF HER FOR TRANSFERRING THE MONEY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT,

WELL I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, TO ASCERTAIN COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR TRANSFERRING THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT,

AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE TOTAL COSTS OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS, YOU SHOULD SEND ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION'S SUCH AS.

YOUR FULL NAMES, ................
PHONE NUMBER,..................
OCCUPATION / WORK,.................
DATE OF BIRTH,.................
COUNTRY..............
NATIONALITY,..................
MARITAL STATUS,.............

AFTER MY INQUIRE
MY LEGAL LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE TOTAL COSTS OF THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO TENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

Yours sincerely in Service,
Barrister (Br) Usman Rashidi (Principal Advocate).(ESQ)

My automated reply:

Quote:
I am on holiday and I will not be back until 6th March. I am sorry but I couldn't resist an all-expenses paid holiday to Austrailia, courtesy of my boss Carlos!

Kind regards,
Julie

Let's see if any of the lads get impatient. And I think (I may be wrong), but the lad "Alisa" might be in love with "Julie". Or maybe not.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they put their office address in the letter head. When he sends you the required payment, 'It's in the mail' gets them every time.

Closed lad accounts

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
love it when they put their office address in the letter head. When he sends you the required payment, 'It's in the mail' gets them every time.

Thank you, Seamless. I will remember that when "Julie" is back from holiday.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is time to see what happens when Julie's boss Carlos steps in.

Quote:
Greetings, my name is Carlos Solis and I am Julie Norman's boss in the law firm Despos. I have been told that you two have been conversing over the past week. You see, I have given my employee Julie Norman a 50% salary bump and a week's holiday in Austrailia. If you want my telephone number, I will give you it so we can talk further on this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Carlos Solis

PS. I am attaching my picture to you, for verification purposes.

Despos Law Ltd. 2010 - "For the people, with the people, from the people."
All rights reserved.

Then, I attached a picture of Carlos Solis from Desperate Housewives. I just had to. I just hope "Alisa" is not suspicious.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found out that I forgot to turn on the AutoResponder. Anyway, Julie gives an excuse for replying late to both lads. Firstly, to Alisa Abidemi:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. I've just come from an Immigration Detention Centre. My holiday to Austrailia was cancelled. I showed up without a passport. I completely forgot that I lost them! Oh, dearie me. My chest feels kind of awkward, though. It is very painful when I move about. Anyway, I will contact the lawyer now.

Kind regards,
Julie

PS. Please disregard any emails from my boss Carlos. I can do this transaction myself.

I plan that my character would be diagnosed with breast cancer, in order to waste time for the lads further in the bait. And I replied to the "lawyer" too.

Quote:
Hello Sir,

Sorry about my late reply. My recent trip to Austrailia became a nightmare when I forgot that my passports were missing! Oh, dearie me. I will never make that mistake again! Here are my details:

Full Name: Julie Norman

About my phone number, both of my lines are manned by a certain person. If you would call on either line, either my boss or my brother would pick up and they would want a cut from the transaction. I know what they are like.

Occupation/Work: Lawyer.
Date of Birth: 14/05/1986

Nationality: American

Marital Status: Single

I did not put "Kind Regards" this time as Julie is tired and worn-down. The scambait continues...
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, no reply from the lads. Just in case they are not interested, I decided to have my character Julie dying:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. Sorry about constantly bugging you but I want to say that at least you are going to have a happy life eventually. I am not. Today, I went to my doctor and I was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer. I only have two months to live. So, please hurry up this transaction. Please, I am begging you. :'(

Kind regards,
Julie

PS. Just in case I die before the transaction is completed, I put you in my will. I promise you $800,000 for you to get by life.

PPS. I am attaching a photo of myself when I was at an award ceremony about a year ago. It is only fair because you sent me photos of yourself and I never got to show you what I look like.

I sent the lad a photo of Marcia Cross. I just changed the name of the photo.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic