SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Horribly fake free work at home site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never thought a site like this existed. After years of searching and thousands lost in various scams. I finally found a job. I just have to find the $25 bux to get started Wink http://infocom.webs.com
The same person has another site called www.bposervicesonline.com
This site looks more legit than his original site but will expire soon in March.
Here is his contact details:

Contact Details
Company Name:
Bpo Services Online
Contact Person: Mr. Soumen Chattopadhyay
Telephone: +(91)-(343)-3203360 / 9800070761
Mobile / Cell Phone: +(91)-9832194222
Fax No: +(91)-(343)-2550273
Address: A/8, Amarabati Defence Colony, P. O. - Durgapur, District, Burdwan, Durgapur, West Bengal - 713 214 (India)

I believe this is a copycat of legit sites such as www.offshorebposervices.indianconsultancy.com and www.bposervices.locateindia.com/webbasedservices/online-services.html

edited title - JC

Last edited by hawkharoldson on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myuutsu Ichigorei
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol Gotta say with the name and the colors on that page I cant help but be reminded of zombo.com
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes!

And each scam is REQUIRED to have fakamonials on it!

http://infocom.webs.com/testimonials.htm

This looks like a linkspammer site - they are hiring linkspammers.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The same person Soumen Chattopadhyay that owns this site also owns another website called:

www.bposervicesonline.com

Domain Name: bposervicesonline.com

Expiration Date: 2010-03-12
Creation Date: 2009-03-12
Last Update Date: 2009-03-12
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi hawkharoldson,

I edited the title of this topics in the even that a potential victim googles the website. I understand that the title was sarcastic, but as it stood, a quick glance by a victim could possibly lead them to believe that the site has been checked out and and is legit. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am glad you edited that original post. Being a victim myself to so many scams I wouldn't want to be responsible for someone else getting victimized similar to myself it is an awful feeling. Crying or Very sad
I should of done my research and waited until I got my first paycheck before declaring this a legitimate income opportunity.
Cynlarin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my favorite part from the rates and services page. Shocked

Quote:
International customers other than Indians should pay One time, Life time, Non-refundable $25 per single machine work, to be paid only by PAYPAL or ALERTPAY, the secured online payment gateway, of which we are the verified customer.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that was my initial concern the 25 dollar fee up front. I notice almost all the work at home opportunities it seems require a fee before you can get started. I will try to save up the 25 dollars needed but my concern is what happens if they don't provide any work after they received my money??? Also why can't they just take the $25.00 off my first paycheck??? Confused
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hawkharoldson: I'm not able to tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Do you realize that this site IS a scam?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we are all becoming cynical including myself about the various work at home opportunities advertised and spam emails we receive. It almost seems like a legit site does not exist. I would hope maybe 1 in a 100 could be legit? 1% or even perhaps as few as 1 in a 1000. Yes, it could be that remote if there is one at all? All I know is that I have not found one yet and I am getting tired of repeatedly getting scammed.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well when all is said and done it is the same old "money up front" scam. They always try to dress 419 scams in new clothes!

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hawkharoldson wrote:
I think we are all becoming cynical including myself about the various work at home opportunities advertised and spam emails we receive. It almost seems like a legit site does not exist. I would hope maybe 1 in a 100 could be legit? 1% or even perhaps as few as 1 in a 1000. Yes, it could be that remote if there is one at all? All I know is that I have not found one yet and I am getting tired of repeatedly getting scammed.

If someone asks you to pay money for a job, it is 100% scam. Period.

"Also why can't they just take the $25.00 off my first paycheck???" - that's because: THERE IS NO PAYCHECK. They're making money off of your $25 and not off the information they're privvy to. If they were truly making the money they're saying they're making, why would they want you to compete against them?

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work guys! Very Happy Getting the infocom website shut down. The www.bposervicesonline.com is still up and running though.
Ford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="hawkharoldson"]I never thought a site like this existed. After years of searching and thousands lost in various scams.

Could I ask how you have lost thousands over the years?

Ford

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, It is very easy to lose over a grand just being involved in one scam alone. The cheque cashing jobs for instance. Most times the fraudulent cheque they send to you to cash is written to be worth well over a thousand dollars. When you cash it and send the scammer usually 90% of the written value you will find in a week or so your bank demanding full value of the bounced cheque plus service charges Crying or Very sad
Ford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hola
In my country it takes around 3 days for a cheque to clear. So the funds aren't available until the cheque has been cleared. The cheque can't be drawn on.

So if I wanted to send the scammer some money it would then have to be my own money. Is that want you are meaning.

Ford

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic