SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Exploding Boomp's

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told this guy several times that I'm a 16 year old cancer sufferer dying in a hospice. (Yes a bit sad on my part but that hasn't stopped him e-mailing me a million times)
I'm really trying to get him off script.
So much to pull him up about.
Apparently all the next of kin aren't dead.
"ALI EL-MADI AGED 27" isn't a "LATE ALI EL-MADI AGED 27"
Was just wondering about the mis-spelling of Bomb,. Maybe he's a bit worried that his e-mails would be flagged by the C.I.A or F.I.B or he's a complete idiot. (I'll go for the latter, although my spelling crap as well Smile )

Quote:
Dear P Pann

I want you to read this message carefully for more understanding about this transaction. However, this transaction is for our both benefit and as such, I want you to be sincere with me and never betray me when the fund is transferred into your bank account. I want you to follow up with me despite the facts that We have not met yet but be rest assure that as soon as the fund is confirmed in your bank account, I will come over to meet you in your country for an invest with my share under your care and control.

These are the details about the deceased and his family. Late Hassan El-madi used his late wife (MRS. HAJIA EL-MADI) as his next of kin but unfortunately, she died along side with him in their house. So, nobody knows about the account and as such, you should not be afriad in this deal. Just keep it as secret between us.

You can still see again the website covering U.S.A Boomp Explosion as posted by the CNN and BBC news report;

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6040054.stm

" DECEASED CUSTOMER'S INFORMATION"

1) NAMEOF THE DEPOSITOR..........LATE MR.HASAN EL-MADI. HIS AGED: 68 YEARS.
2) NAME OF HIS WIFE..............LATE MRS. HAJIA EL-MADI HER AGED: 66 YEARS..
3) AMOUNT DEPOSITED............. US$10.5 MILLION
4) NATIONALITY...................... IRAQ
5) TYPE OF ACCOUNT OPERATED......CURRENT ACCOUNT
6) MARITAL STATUS................MARRIED WITH CHILDREN.
7) NAMES OF HIS CHILDREN ....... (1) LATE MISS.FATI EL-MADI AGED 33 YEARS. (2) LATE MR.MUSTAPHA AGED: 30 YEARS. (3) ALI EL-MADI AGED: 27 YEARS (4) LATE MR.MOHAMED EL-MADI AGED: 24 YEARS.
Cool HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER ....10463464701.
9) RELIGION.........................MUSLIM.
10) HIS BUSINESS IN AFRICA ........DEALER OF GOLD AND DIAMOND.
11) HE DIED IN IRAQ BY THE U.S.A BOOMP EXPLOSION IN 2006.
Please, don't forget that I am here to back you up in this transaction.. The only way to proceed further is that, you should send your banking details along with your informations to the bank e-mail address where the fund will be transferred to.

Note: You must keep this transaction as top secret until the fund is confirmed in you bank account. You should not let anybody notice this transaction until the fund get into your account. Keeping the top Secret of this transaction is very important for the security of the fund when it get into your account.

Note: the next of kin can be a brother, sister, mother, uncle, cusin, naphew, wife, son or even far relation from different continet in the world. Bank is not interested to know if you are bearing the same surname with the deceased or not. You are free to apply for the release of the fund into your account in as much as the information about the deceased customer is correct.

Finally, I got your contact from the directory list in Burkina Faso chambers of commerce and I strongly believe that any information receive from the above mentioned office is correct and must to be trusted. But can I trust you ? I hope that you will not betray me when the fund is transfered into your bank account ? I hope I will not regret transferring the fund into your bank account. You will help me to invest the fund wisely in your country and so, let us handle this transaction with one mind and one love.
My address is: No.120 Airport road, Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso . You are advised to contact me through my private phone number 00226 76390160 for confirmation as soon as you send the application to the bank.

Yours Brother,
Mr.sylla tahirouu
Bill and Exchange Manager.
Islamic Development Bank (IDB

A lot of tripe about trust in the above e-mail. Some lame attempt ay reverse psycology that would probably only work with a severly retarded orangutan who had jsut had a particularly bad week.
and ..
One mind one love? (Is he a Bob Marley fan *sings* One Love ...)

Hehe, see below, he almost got Warehouse and Whorehouse mixed up. Wharehouse a warehouse that stores ho's?

Quote:

Dear P Pann

I want you to fill the below application and send it to the bank e-mail address:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ATTN: DR.SAWADOGO KAMBORE.
Foreign Remittance Director,
Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
No: 479, Avenue N'Kwame N'Krumah BP 8 Ouagadougou 01,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Our Ref: IDB-BF OUAGA 2000 B 124.
Email:
Attention Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SEBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS OF $10.500.000 FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER 10463464701.

I am the cousin and next of kin to late Mr.Hassan El-Madi,Your customer who held the above account number and who died in Iraq war in 2006 by the U.S.A. Bomb Explosion.
I discovered the above account details in my late cousin's wharehouse in Baghdad and as his next of kin, I humbly appeal to your honoured office to release and transfer this money into my receiving bank account as stated below:

1) My Bank Name is: .................
2) Bank Address: ....................
3) Account Number....................
4) My Telephone Number...............
5) My fax............................
6) Receiving Country: ...............
7) My E-mail Address..............
Cool My Age............................
9) my Occupation.....................
10) My Position in office............
11) My home address..............

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this my application as I promise to abide by all your transaction rules and regulations.

Yours sincerely,
P Pann

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear me, lad spelling at its finest.

Suggest to him the implications of him having "one love" in a "whorehouse" "boomping" around on some "DECEASED CUSTOMER'S INFORMATION."

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, still can't get him off the script, sent an e-mail from another acount and got the same two mails .. twice.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this isn´t a good moment to have some sort of medical crisis and have a helpful nurse or visiting priest or whatnot take over for a bit.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one of them every day. beeeeep *flatline*

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, boomps again, how tragic. Sad
I hate those lads that wont get off script. Don't they understand we want to play with them and make them cry, dang it. Evil or Very Mad
It just makes me want to boomp them upside their scamming heads.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes that gets my *goat* as well. I wonder if there is a name for sammers who won't get of script. Maybe we should call them "stickies" as they stick to the script. Does anyone know the genus of the family "Scammer". Here is my attempt, feel free to add/adjust.

The Sticky - A scammer who won't leave the script.
The Goatherder - A particularly rural scammer who is happy to pose with livestock.
The Flasher - A scammer who sends naked pictures of themselves, or one who temporarily shows a large amount of money in a persons account.
The Capitalist - A scammer who mostly types in capitals for added urgency/emphasis (see example below)
The Gayman - A guyman who runs homosexual dating scams.
The Good freind - Scammer who insists on referring to you as his freind several millon times each e-mail or just trys very hard to befreind you.
(see example)

Quote:

DEAR Peter Flattery,

I Hope you are doing fine, i had received your mail but i want to inform you that you should coperate with me so that the DRAFT CHEQUE will be send to your own country or any part of the world that you want it to go to,so pls my good FRIEND try to write me or call me now so that i will known what to do.

MY GOOD FRIEND SENDING YOU THE DRAFT CHEQUE BY THE (SONAPOST HERE TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY WILL COST THE SUM OF 750 US DOLLAR, BUT IN SIX WORKING DAYs TIME IS GOING TO ARRIVE IN YOUR HOUSE).

OR if you want us to send it through DHL. THAT WILL COST US 1,180 DOLLARS, BUT IT WILL BE IN THREE WORKING DAYS TIME IS GOING TO ARRIVE IN YOUR HOUSE (72 hours).

OR if you like the CRONIPOST THAT WILL COST US THE SUM OF 390USD DOLLARS .BUT THAT WILL BE IN 11 WORKING DAYS TIME IS GOING TO ARRIVE IN YOUR HOUSE.

SO MY GOOD FRIEND I WILL LIKE YOU TO CHOSE THE ONE THAT YOU CAN AFORD TO DO SO WILL CAN DO EVERYTHING IN THREE DAYS TIME ALL THE SENDING AND TRANFER WILL BE OVER AND MY GOOD FRIEND YOU WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN. And my good FRIEND i will want you to send me your own. (INTERNATIONAL PASSPOST, your full ACCOUNT DETAILS and YOUR OWN HOUSE ADDRESS.

BYE AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

BEST REGARD

MR ZACK WILLIAMS.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- The Family Guy: keeps calling you "My Brother" or "Dear Sister".

- ADD Guy 1: Every time an abbreviation is used, he spells it out.

- ADD Guy 2: Keeps telling you to do a specific action multiple times.

- The Yes Man: Ends sentences with OK for no real reason.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe fantastic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic