SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My 1st bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my first bait that I started ages ago. Unfortunately I lost my internet connection anduni work caught up with me and it fizzled out. Twice. I learnt a few things from it and hope to be able to really mess with people. As I have only just gotten around to sorting this out I have lost all the pictures. Enjoy and please doen't hesitate to offer advice. My comments will appear in italics.

Her Opening

Quote:
Message: Dearest one kindly accept my apology for sending mail to you.I believe you are a highly respected personality, I am writing this mail with sadness and pains. I know it will come to you as a suprise since we haven't known or come across each other before considering the fact that i search of trusted person who can assist me, My name is Stella The durghter of DR.Johnson, the formal Chairman of National Diamond mining co-operation in SOMALIA who was killed during the crisis in my country. Due to the persistence war in SOMALIA my family and I now move to the Republic of senegal to seek refugee , So When my Father was in office he deposited an amount of four million Eight hundred thousand US dollars ($4,800.000)and some quantity of diamond in a Bank and insurance company in Senegal for security reason which all documents relating to this form is presently under my care.It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your assitance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about any foreign investment. More importantly, i needed you to accommodate this fund in your care abroad before my departure. Right now myself together with my one Sister presently living in the Camp here in Senegal , on your interest we would need immediate response from you as soon as possible to enable us reach the Bank .On how best this money can be move out. NOTE: I have not tell anyone except you. So please if you inreagrd to help me, all communications should be through this email address : s*****j*****@live.fr ;only for confidential purposes. Thanks you alot in anticipation of your quick response. Yours Faithfully, Stella

My Reply

Quote:
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:52:07 +0100
Subject: Hello

Hello Stella,
I feel for you. I recently lost my wife and I understand the pain of losing someone. I would love to help you. Please get back to me as soon as you can

Her
Quote:
On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM,

wrote:

Dearest One,
Honestly i'm very glad to recieved your mail and i found out that you are interested to help me out.i promise you will surely found happiness in this tranasction and God will surely reward you abaundantly as you decided to help me in this ugly situation in the refugee camp. Am very sorry to hear that you just lose your wife plz don,t think too much okay.we will be glad to be in your country and invest in good investments.

My late father deposited this funds in SGBS BANK and he made me next of kin to this money .i decided to contact you because my heart really accept you and i have no doubt that you will surely handle this tranasction with your pure heart.As i early inform you that the necessary documents is with me and i will be glad you tell me something about your self let me know you more better, and also i prefer to speak with you on phone so we can discuss more important issue on phone Kindly call me with this number+22176 868 4177 .this number phone belongs to a worker under catholic church who is encharge of the refugees by name Rev Jerry Philip ,when you call ask him you wish to speak with me .

Hopefully after our full introduction i will give you the bank contact so you can cantact bank while i will inform the bank about you as my next of kin to my late father's Money with there bank since every documents to cliam the money is with me.but due to my refugee status i'm not allowed to handly any banking tranasction.i will have to stop here and await to hear from you.plz reply me through this box.
Thanks a lot and remain bless
Yours Sincerely Inlove without end
stella.

This was a blatant cut and paste job. The first half was a completely different font used in the second half. For some reason this didn't stick when I copied the email into Word or I may have changed it.

Me

Quote:

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:21:07 +0100
Subject: Re: Hello

What do you want to know about me?

Her

Quote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM, wrote:

Dearest Love,
darlling i am very happy to read your mail, How was your day?? darlling to go striate to my point As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents, darlling things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer 4.8 million dollars deposited by my late father at SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUE AU SENEGAL to your position so that after the bank transfar the money to your account you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.

darlling I have informed the bank about our plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards darlling i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 4.8 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.Johnson kata, of which i am the next of kin.please send me your phone number and home address darlling.
The contact information of the bank is as follows:
SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUE AU SENEGAL
Avenue LeopoldSedarSenghor, Dakar
Email = [email protected]
Email = [email protected]
Contact person .Dr.WK
Bank Account number, 0030250510296
Telphone +221 77 2459568
Fax line 338944004.
darlling when you contact the bank tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal please darlling try and call the bank on phone to fast every thing up so that they will not delay your mail darlling. I will like to stop here and await to hear from you. Sincerely yours Inlove without end
Stella .

I ignore this and decide to go for a different route.

Last edited by rageofthehippos on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me
Quote:
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:57:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Contact the bank immediately .

Can I not arrange for the money to be transferred into your account as mine is under suspicion already as I bought a large order from McDonalds several days ago.

This was a poor first attempt to get a bank account. I'm not actually sure why I tried it. I think it was because this is the first lad that went past the initial feeler stage. Its quite interesting to note that "she" ignores/misses the reference to being scammed.

Her
Quote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:33 PM, wrote:

Darlling how was your day hope fine, i don,t understand you better.i told you to contact the bank to ask then possiblities assisting me to transfar the money in to your account.now you are saying in my own account, i told you am right in refugee camp i don,t have any assise to open acount here .please dalling contact the bank immediately.
i will like to stop hear and awaiting to hear from you soon .
stella.

A minor knockback from her. I let it slide as I need experience from a lengthy bait.

Me
Quote:
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:50:34 +0100

Hey Honey,
As a muslim I am forbidden to use banks so I can't do it at this point in time. If you are in a refugee camp how can you use a computer?

A final attempt to get away from the bank as well as asking an awkward question.

Her
Quote:

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM, wrote:

Darlling how are you doing am very happy to read your mail now.if you don.t contact the bank how can you help me out of this place just for you to write the bank and tell them that you are my foreign partner.so what ever they told you let me know i have the document with me here.About the refugee camp what is computer we have about three computer in the camp which the UN give to us here .so if you wish to help me out plz you write the bank okay.
i have to stop hear awating to read from you soon.
STELLA.

A semi-believable response. She seems to hog a lot of time on these computers though.

Me
Quote:
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:40:12 +0100

You haven't provided me with the bank details yet. I need them ASAP.

A small lie to waste time.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Her
Quote:

Darlling i have send the information to you before .
The contact information of the bank is as follows:
SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUE AU SENEGAL
Avenue LeopoldSedarSenghor, Dakar
Email = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact person .Dr.WK
Bank Account number, 0030250510296
Telphone +221 77 2459568
Fax line 338944004.
plz write them as soon as possiable so that they can transfar this money to your account and let me get out of this place.i have to go to bed now and have a nice day over there good noght.
i will like to stop hear and awating to read from you.
stella.

Me
Quote:

Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:45 PM
Re: This is the bank contact.

Hi honey the details you have just given me are different to the ones you sent earlier

Another lie to buy time. Simple lies seem far more effective than a complex story in this case.

Her
Quote:

Darlling how was your day hope fine,just to know if you have contact the bank.darlling any mail or call you recive consisining this cliam plz forward them to me so that they we be no any mistake there okay.
i will like to stop hear and awating to hear from you soon.
stella.

She seemed to ignore that last email. I better tell her I'm still confused.

Me
Quote:
There's 2 email addresses there which one is it? Sorry about this I'm not very good with emails and such. Oh just to let you know I'm having my lawyer look into finding you in the camp in the hope of moving you to a better area. He thinks he may have found you. For the moment though he's trying to keep it quiet in case anyone trys to take advantage of it.

Be still my sweet we will be together soon.

Just to waste more time. The whole lawyer thing was an attempt to scare her. I didn't expect anything to come of it but I wanted to see what I can generally get away with.

Her
Quote:

Darlling how are you doing i got your mail this morning and how is your health there hope looking fine.i have tell the bank about you that you are going to send them mail .why i do that is because not to delary your mail you bank is always bezz every day buy day.as soon you get this mail plz just write them shot mail okay.the two mails is for the bank but you can send mail on this, [email protected] plz darlling don,t let us wast time on this cliam.i we like to stop hear and await to here from you.
stella.

She seems slightly rattled here (thats how I interpreted the drop in spelling/grammer). I'm not sure if it's because I have managed to pull her quite far off script. She ignores the lawyer thing.

Me
Quote:
Hey darling. I have emailed the bank. My lawyer things he has found you and is trying to take a photo of you to prove it.

I didn't email the bank. A last attempt to get a reaction from the lawyer thing.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Her
Quote:
Darlling am very happy to read your mail,and if i may ask you where is your lawyer that you say is looking after me i haven,t see any one you send to me.And i have not send you me picture any way i will like to see your picture and your phone numbers.Back to the issues am very happy to hear from you that you have contact the bank plz as soon as they reply you let me knows and forward everything to me okay.i attach my picture in this mail and don,t forget to send me your pics okay. i will like to stop hear and awating to hear from you.
stella.

She sent me another photo here. It was the same girl as the first one she sent me but in different clothes. She calls me on the lawyer thing and I have to drop it. Lesson learnt - Don't throw anything out there that you will need to back up eventually.

Me
Quote:
It turns out my lawyer was in Egypt so it couldn't be you. Hopefully the bank will get back to me soon.

Just to offically kill off the lawyer thing and to let her know I emailed the bank (I haven't yet)

Her
Quote:
Darlling how are you doing today and happy weekend over there i get your mail as soon the bank get back to you let me know.
Did you see the pics i send to you and am looking forward for you to send your pics to me okay.
i will like to stop hear awating to hear from you .
stella.

Me
Quote:

I have seen the pictures you have sent me and would very much like to see naked pictures of you. I will send you pictures soon.

Attempt to get a trophy pic. Doesn't work.

Her
Quote:
Darlling i do understand you but i can,t do that here as i told you before am in refugee camp in senegal here am very sorry i can,t do that.But darlling don,t rush you self i know how you feel in you.don,t worry if the bank have transfar the money in your account you can send me some money i can come over there then we start newlife okay.plz send me your pics and your number okay i just like to see you i feel the same here too.i will like to stop here and awating to here from you again.
stella.

Me
Quote:
Here is my phone number - 206-309-9085 please call me if you need to.

I finally made a K7 account and just wanted to try it out. She never called me though.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Her
Quote:

Darlling how are you doing today.Thanks for the number you send to me,have you not hear from the bank plz let me know because i will be in the bank tomorrow morining to comfire if they get your mail. i will like to stop hear and awating to here from you.
stella.

She's going to be dissappointed.

Me
Quote:

I haven't heard from the bank yet. Why haven't they responded yet? I want to help you badly so I can see you.

Reinforcing that I "sent" the email.

Her
Quote:

Darlling how are you doing today i get your mail now,darlling i have just back from the bank now and Dr WK told me that they have not got any mail from you.Darlling plz you can resend the mail to them am sure they we reply you as soon.the bank is waiting to get you mail plz do that as soon you read this mail and you can send the mail to those two Email okay.Darlling we have to be very fast okay.here is the mail again.xxxxxxx
Email = xxxxxxxxx i have to stop hear and awating to read from you soon.
stella.

Lol despite she didn't actually go to any bank.

Me
Quote:

I sent the email last friday. Did he say why he didn't receive it?

Following the golden rule - Blame someone else.

Her
Quote:

Darlling really i don,t know what is the problem with your mail.yes you told me that you send mail to the bank last week friday but Dr WK told me that they did not receive your mail at all.Any way i give the bank your email address may be they we send you mail if they did not receive your mail again.becuase time is going i am not liveing fine here at all.i will like to stop here and awating to read from you .
stella.

Me
Quote:

Maybe he was lying to you. Here banks aren't allowed to give out information to people without proving it belongs to them. I'm not sure what its like on your end but maybe its the same?

Still blaming soneone else.

Her
Quote:
Darlling how are you doing to day,the bank can not do that to me becuase they all know my father before he died is one of the best client they have in that bank,and again my money is there with them so i don,t belive they can give me wrong address but i have tell them about you there will send you an email.As soon as you get message reply them and you let me know okay.i will like to stop hear and awating to read from you soon.
stella.

I think she is quite far off script here. I decided to email the bank at this point.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to Bank
Quote:
I am contacting you wit regards to a deal involving Miss Stella Johnson. Please respond as soon as possible.

Short and sweet. And yes I did spell with wrong in the actual email. Razz

Me
Quote:
I haven't heard back from the bank yet have you heard anything? I sent the email to xxxxx@xxxxx

I haven't heard from her for a while at this point. It was a weekend but she normally replies.

Bank
Quote:

Atten Mr.AL .Johnson,

In-repect of your Email,Kindly proceed to the necessary attachment below for more Information as stated to enable us proceed to your claim.

Thanks for your Cooparetion.

Best Regards
Dr. Z. Abudulkarim Sarr
( Acc ) Foreing Transfer ( SGBS ) Dakar Sènègal .

Attached was a crappy, knocked up form telling me I needed to provide evidence including a scan of my passport.

Me
Quote:

Hi honey,
I heard back from the bank today they need information from you. Please find attached the form they sent me requesting the information from you.

I forwarded the form I had received from the bank after editing it to remove the section about needing my passport

Her
Quote:

Darlling how are you doing over there,am very happy to hear from you that the bank as send you mail and now we don,t need to spend more time on this at all.Darlling i will like you to reply the bank and ask them more infomation about this transfar or you call the bank on phone.About the document the bank is asking for as soon i get some money any time from now i will scan them to you.But i need your full name and your age,conutry and your full address.plz send mail to the bank and get back to me don,t forget to send me your information very urgent.i will like to stop hear and awating to here from you soon.
stella.

She's trying to ditch me. What's even odder is that she is trying to get out of filling in the stuff she needs to scam me as the bank.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me
Quote:
I canot do anything with the bank until you send me the stuff I need to send to them. My full name is Al Johnson. My address is 754 Runnadoon Shacky Road, The Highlands, Point Ascension, Wales. I am 45 years old. I will send the bank a list of questions.

Me To Bank
Quote:

Good day I have been instructed by my client to ask you questions so here you go -

1. Where is your bank?
2. What is it called?
3. How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?
4. Is there any way we can try and cut Stella out of this deal?
5. Do you have a phone number?
6. Who am I dealing with?
7. Which is the best starter Pokemon Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle?
8. What is it like to live in Africa?
9. Does it rain often?
10. Do you like ice cream?
11. Do you think Aliens exist?
12. Do you like money?

These are the question Stella told me to ask you. Thanks.

Al Johnson.

Let's see what this does.

Her
Quote:
Dearest Love ,
darllin i am very sorry for writing you soo late darlling we have went to court to get the document of the Authorization letter which i have geting through the help of the rev Jerry, darlling i am very happy since the bank have now facing to transfer our money into your account darlling i have attach it with the deposit certificate and my late fathers Death certificate darlling. infact darlling i was just thinking how will i feel since you have Confirm this money received Ok into your account darlling.

I will like you to send all this documents to the bank together with your drivers lience as bank have requested darlling tell them that you have all this documents except the power of attorney which will be signe by there accredited attorney. told them to give you the contacted information of there acrcredited attorney so that you will contact him to get the remain power of attorney document. i pray that the Lawyer will not charge you too much money to Issue the attorney document for you, please darlling dont forget to send me the mail that you will receive from the lawyer and make ssure that you explain your self well to him so that he will not have any delay at all darlling. please hurry up so that bank will transfer this money next week as they promise darlling .Thanks for your love darlling
I will like to stop here and await to hear from you .
Sincerely yours Inlove without end
Stella

Attached were some crappy knocked up forms that I actually still have.

Authorisation Letter - http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx98/rageofthehippos/TheAthorizationletter.jpg
Death Certificate - http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx98/rageofthehippos/TheDeathCertificateofMyFather.jpg
Deposit Certificate - http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx98/rageofthehippos/ThisistheDepositCertificate.jpg

My favourite mistake is vause of death.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to Bank 3
Quote:
I have finally recieved the needed information from Miss Stella Johnson. However as I have not recieved any answers to my previous questions I will not be sending it yet. This is my confirmation that you are who you say you are and are not going to abuse Miss Johnson's goodwill. I hope to hear favourably from you soon.

I am actually intrigued to know their favourite started pokemon. I need to let Stella know about the delay.

Me
Quote:

Hi dear,
I have emailed the bank but I am still waiting on them sending the answers to the questions I asked. I feel they owe me these as I went to a lot of trouble thinking them up and I don't quite trust the bank we are dealing with they may try to cut you out of the deal. Hopefully they will get back to be soon

My plan was to straight bait the bank for a while whilst telling Stella they were trying to cut her out of the deal.

Her
Quote:
Darlling how are you doing i get your mail,darlling look we don,t have much time to wast i told you that am not live fine in this camp here but i belive you knows how camp is.forget about the question you are asking the bank, all i ask you do is to write them how this money we be transfar to your account.That is why i have been runing round to give you all the document they request from you.All i want you to do now is to forawrd all the document to the bank and attach your driveing lience or your passport page to them and let them know that they should help you for the contact how to get the power of attorney which will be signe by there accredited attorney.that is the last document we need then the bank will transfar the money to your account so that i can go out of this place.plz this is very urgent darlling and get back to me soon.
Stella

She's telling me to hurry when she pissed about getting me the forms. Time for a slap.

Me
Quote:
Excuse me its not me who was delaying you are the one who took ages to send me the forms. Plus if you can remember I told you I am a Musilm I cannot use a bank account so theres no way we can do a transfer. You need to organize another way to move the money. The bank did not ask me for any ID at any point if you bother to read the form I forwarded to you there is no mention of ID any where on it. I have been patient and compliant with your wishes. If the bank does not answer the question I asked then the deal is off and you can rot in the camp.

Let's see what this does. I didn't realize at the time the bank had replied to me.

Bank
Quote:
Thanks for your cooperation,We are writing this mail to you In-respect of e-mail which we have received, Mr Al johnson do you want us to transfer this money to your account Or not? why because in this bank we have rules and regulation abide us to carry any internation transfer to its destination successfully. Sir, hance we fined your contact to this bank Incompetent to make the claim as stated , we shall stop the necessary arrengement regard to your claim from our bank.

Kindly coperate with the necessary requirment to enable us conclude this transaction successful to your account without any delay. as you may know that in this bank we offer fast convinient and reliable means to transfer money acrose to our clients. We shall await your proved / coverages as stated previously to enable us Commence the Immediate transaction acrose to your account.We do not need any question from you above the fund as Deposited by late Dr Johnson Kata In this bank.

Thanks for your Co-operation

For some bizarre reason this game in two colours. The top was teal and the bottom was blue. I think I'm close to being dropped by "her"
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to Bank
Quote:
I will not send you any details until you answer the questions I asked earlier. Stella Johnson told me to ask the questions to make sure the person we are dealing with is legitimate. I am acting in her best interests and only wish to help her.

I'm trying to get her to show that he is the bank and Stella.

Her
Quote:
Darlling how are you doing today,i just tell you my feeling about this money and how to get out of this place,i konw you stand on your point and i belive you so much about this claim, you know am just 23year old now, you knows more then me in any way but i know they will be another way to move the money from the bank here in senegal but all you have to do is to tell the bank that you don,t deal with bank as a good muslim, if there is another way to move this money they should let you know,plz write the bank as soon as possiable to know if there is another way to transfar the money to you.Darlling i told you you should send me all the mails you recevie from any where about this claim plz i we like you to send me the question you ask the bank okay.
i will like to stop hear and awating to hear from you soon.
stella.

She actually read the last email. It seems pretending you're a Muslim is a good way to get around a bank detail request. The bank still hasn't replied to my questions. I thought she wouldd have dropped me by now.

Me
Quote:
Her darling I can do that but not until the bank/you have answered my questions. I will not be contacting the bank again until they answer my questions to prove that thye are who they say they are.

We'll see what accusing her of being the bank does.

Her
Quote:
Darlling i told you in my last mail that you should send me the question that you ask the bank.i will like to see the mail you send to them plz forward the mail to me as soon you get this mail.i will like to stop hear and awating to here from you.
stella.

Me
Quote:
Why? Thats between me and the bank. If they tell you that I haven't emailed them when you asked surely they will tell you the questions I asked. If your that bothered by it go down and ask the bank.

Her
Quote:
Darlling what is going on i don,t understand at all.But you promise me you will help me in any way to move this money out of this bank in your first mail to me.may be you think this is a joke,am not jokeing at all and one thing i will like you to understand is this i haven,t see you onec and i belive in you.Becuase am not a full i know what am doing am just taking risk with my late father money which am the net kin to the money and all the document is with me which i scan them to you.Becuase i ask you to forward the mail you send to the bank and you are telling me that is between you and the bank and if i want to know the questions i should go to bank and ask them.why i am asking you to forward me the mail you send to the bank is becuase if there is wrong words or any mistake i can correct you.And if the question you ask does not correstpond to the bank issuse they will not reply you and they may belive you are not capiable for the claim plz do something about all this i have say darlling if you really want to help me out.you can go back to my first mail i send to you that 15percent of the money will be yours and the rest 85percent we be my and we can sit togerther and think what to do with the money for small investment in your country there.i will like to stop hear and awating to read from you soon.
stella.

Ah my first incoherant rambling from a lad. "She" must be really lazy if she can't be bothered to answer 12 questions.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me
Quote:
Why do you accuse me of joking around with you? I have done nothing but help you all I ask is that the bank answers the questions I sent them which I was advised to do by my Imam after I mentioned the deal to him. It is part of my religion to help people but your bank is making it impossible for me to do so. It takes 5 minutes to fill out the questions I have asked. They are not that complicated and any one who is smart enough to work in a bank can do it easily. If the bank workers can't fill it out then thye aren't worht my time and YOU will have to sort out another way for me to recieve the money for you. If in 24 hours the bank has not replied then I will no longer deal with them in any way shape or form. Good Day.

I’m starting to wonder if I have gone too far with demanding the questions be answered. The following email from the bank was sent before the last email but again I missed it. Key lesson learnt use several accounts.

Bank
Quote:
We have accknowledge the receipt of your mail however the content was in-understood, Sir we dont need any question from you above your claim from this bank of which every details to proceed on your claim have been listed to you from this bank previously. we shall abide on the rules and regulation of this bank which makes us the High reputable bank here in Senegal west africa.hance you are competent to made the claim , we shall await your proved to enable us proceed . without any further delay

This could go on for a while.

Me to Bank
Quote:

Is it really that hard to answer a set of questions? I know you do not need any questions from me Miss Stella Johnson has asked me to make you answer them. However I would like to see your answers as I have a proposition that may make you a lot of money. If you are interested answer then damn questions if not then please respond to this email with another "I don't understand" email so that we can continue this for a few more days.

Hopefully they will take this one. If not its back to repeating myself.

Her
Quote:
Darlling how are you doing today,i have just back from the bank to see the gerneral mannager i try to talk to him and i ask him to help me out to do some thing about this cliam that you are the only one that i can truted.He told me they will do something about it, i let him understand that they should reply you the question you ask them that you have a point of asking them the questions but they promise me they will reply you any momment for now and we can proceed on this trasaction they may call you on phone the mannager ask for your phone number and i have given them your number okay.Darlling i will like to stop hear and awating to hear from you .
stella.

Victory \o/. They finally agreed to answer my questions. I bet their favourite starter Pokemon is Bulbasaur.

Me
Quote:
I promise you the second I finish reading the email from the bank that I will send them the things they require.

Well maybe not straight away

This is the point at which the guy who owned the internet I was using moved out and shut it down. I eventually managed to get it back and sent off an email in the hope I would get replies. To my utter surprise it worked. However it gets slightly confusing here as there are emails from August mixed in with emails from October.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last email I sent her was dated the 5th of August.

Me (Oct 12th)
Quote:

Hello my dear, I know it has been a long time. I was arrested for teasing mcdonalds drive throughs and had to serve 3 months in prison then my internet connection was cancelled but its sorted now. If you need my help still the get back to me as soon as you can.

Bank (Aug 8th)
Quote:

How are you?, After our meeting this week based on your case, we are very sorry to inform you that your transfer will not come from this bank, rather we shall pass instruction to our offshore bank to commence on this transaction due to insufficient fund on our bank here, but before they will commence on this transfer into your account over there in your country, you must open what called non residential account with our offshore bank in Malaysia then this money will be lodged into your non residential account with them first, then they can make the transfer of this money into any account of your choice over there in your country through your non residential account with them, below is their contact information's:-

AFFIN BANK MALAYSIA
Info Removed

You are advised to con tact them immediately for the opening of the account and get back to us as soon as you get the account open, to enable us pass instruction to them without any further delaying.

Back to your questions, we are very dissappointed in you, that you forged those questions and said that it is Stellar that instruction you to ask us those questions.

I found this when clearing my inbox. I'm not sure why they suddenly tried to pass me off to Malaysia. How dare they call me a liar though.

Me to bank (Oct 12th)
Quote:
Sorry for the lack of reply as Miss Stella may tell you I was in prison for undisclosed reasons. I hope we can continue this deal. Please reply now.

Her (Oct 13th)
Quote:

Dearest Love
darlling i feel so cry when i read your mail that you have been in the prison for past three months darling . Oh! my God darlling how came???? what happen ???? darling thank God your life was save for me because i have call your number so many times and it not goin, and i write you no responce , i was thinking why because bank have telling me that my late fathers money will be transfer from there correspondent bank from maleysia ,infact darlling i am so sard since because the bank manager told me that you are the one who have taking the nomination to receive my late fathers money darlling .he said that they have to wait to hear from you before the proceed. please darlling just put every surfferness you have suffered there in the hand of God, he will fight for you darlling .

I will go to bank this morning and tell the bank manager to proceed darlling. i want you to write to bank and tell them to proceed with the transaction immediately darlling .I will have to stop here and go to bank this morning darlling . soon as you hear from bank i will like you to inform me darlling.

I remain Sincerely yours Inlove without end
Stella

I can’t believe she replied to me. Annoyingly I need to rebuild the trust she had in me so no crazy crap for a while. I also can’t believe she thinks teasing a drive through is an arrestible offence. Do they even have drive throughs in West Africa?

Me (Oct 13th)
Quote:

My Dear it was tragic, Ronald Mcdonald is a vindictive bastard. I am well and looking forward to trying to help you again. I hope you haven't sufered too much. I had to sell my phone in prison to buy a cork to save myself from unpleasentness I will get a new one in a few days. I don't have the banks email and need it to reply to them. There will be no delay this time my dear I must have you. Prison porn is crap and I need some good loving.

Love Al

The no crazy crap thing went out the window almost straight away. She doesn't read my emails anyway.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bank
Quote:

SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUE AU SENEGAL .
Info removed

Date Sat; 10/13/2009

Attn;Mr.Johnson,

How are you?, We received your e-mail to us and we are so sorry to heard that you are in prison for a long time ,hope everything is OK now?, well based on your last e-mail, we deliberated on your case today after everything, and we don't have any other option than to proceed with you. Mr.Johnson kindly contact our correspondent bank in Malaysia as you where instructed before and open a non residential account with them and give us the information of the account let proceed:-

AFFIN BANK MALAYSIA
info removed

You are advised to contact them immediately for the opening of the account and get back to us as soon as you get the account open, to enable us pass instruction to them without any further delaying.

M.Mohamed Midouche
Financial Controller
(Sgbs Bank)Dakar Senegal.

Me to 2nd Bank (Will be called MBank)(Oct 13th)
Quote:
I have been told to contact you.

Short and exactly what I was told to do.

Her
Quote:
Dearest Love ,
darlling after writing you this morning , i have to go to bank so that i will explaining every thing to Dr WK. darlling i am very happy to tell you darlling after i have telling them the problem you have pass through , they told me yes that you have send an email telling them that you were in prison for long time. darlling he told me that what we have to do now is to get the whole document they needed from us so that they will carry the money across to you darling . i will like you to write mail to bank and tell them to give you there contact information of there Accreditted attorney so that you will contact the lawyer and seek for the power of attorney document because the bank manager have telling me the whole documents we have to provide to there bank to enable you receive this money in your hand darlling . i dont know if they have contact you ??? please write email to bank and ask them the contact information of there acreditted attorney so that you will contact the lawyer for the remaining power of attorney document because i will be taking the other documents to bank immediately so that they will be proceeding on the transaction darlling . I will have to stop here and await to hear from you
Stella

A load of gibberish. She is still banging on about power of attorney while the bank is trying to get me to open a non-resident account. it's safe to say I didn't need to fake confusion at this point.

Me
Quote:
I'm confused. You are telling me I need power of attorney but the bank is trying to get me to open a non-resident account in Mayalasia. Honey I think the bank is trying to screw you over. I hope I'm worng but I did learn somethings in prison.

Al

Her
Quote:

Dearest Love ,
darlling i am very sorry because i dont understand very well when Dr warziely Karziem was telling me the progress of the transaction, because i am crying with tears when i am telling them what you have express in prison, darlling i was crying so much in the bank.

yes darlling i can remenber the bank manager told me to bring the documents i have with me tomorrow because he said that they have forwarded every information to transfer my late fathers money to you, to there correspondent bank at maleysia. darlling i will like to know if you have hear from there correspondent bank from maleysia ??? I will like you to forward the mail you have receive from maleysia bank to me darlling . by God's grace darling i will tolk the documents i have with me here to the bank tomorrow morning because the reason why i told you about the power of attorney is because dr warziely said that it's you that sopose to get the power of attorney darlling.but i think he said they have use the money from my late fathers money to get the document darlling.

so i will confirm every thing in the bank tomorrow morning darlling.
I will have to stop here and await to hear from you
Stella

Have I just helped her by pointing out she was confused?
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me
Quote:

I emailed me the bank yesterday and haven't received a reply yet.

I actually did email the bank this time. I'm not trying to be a complete ass......yet.

MBank
Quote:

Attn: Mr.A Johnson.

We got your e-mail to us, Mr.A Johnson how can we help you, I meam what can we do for you???????????????????.

Thanks.

Mr.Tan Check Hong
(Director of Foreign Operations).
Affin Bank Malaysia.

Unusually brief I can work with this. Why would a bank - 1. Make that basic a grammer mistake and 2. Use that many question marks? Oddly enough the bank’s IP is in Malaysia.

Me to MBank
Quote:
I was told to contact you by a bank in Senegal with regards to opening a non-residents account.

I rechecked the other banks IPs and they came out as Senegal.

Her
Quote:
Dearest Love ,
darlling how are you doin today?? darlling please i want you to be very happy due matter any thing you have pass through with MCdolnard. darlling please live it to God because he said that he will jodge every one on the last day , MCdolnard, they may think that they do this to you just to suffer you darlling , but didnt know that you have been bless by God . they can only prove there weeked because they get power and thinking to suffer you in the prison, but dont know that God knows every thing in our life.

darlling is it the bank at maleysia that you have contacted darlling ??? did you receive any mail from the SGBS bank darlling ??? please repply me urgently darlling

I will like to stop here and await to hear from you
Stella

A massive downgrade in language skills. I'm really not sure what's happening at this time.

Me
Quote:
I haven't heard from the SGBS bank since they told me to get in contact with the bank in Malaysia. They seemed to think that was the end of the deal. I heard from the Malaysian bank and replied to them and haven't heard bank yet.

Honey, I think the bank is trying to screw you out of the money. We need to try and sort that out before before we do anything fancy with other banks.

Love Al.

Earlier in the day I told her that the Malaysian bank hadn’t replied to me despite the fact they did almost straight away so we’ll see what happens here. Could be interesting as its now 9:55pm there. Something I just noticed though after roughly60/70 emails they have never asked me for money. Is this usual?

I will finish this off later today. I still have 9 pages worth of emails left in Word.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to reading the rest of this!

No, it is not usual to go so long with a Refugee and no money request. But that usually comes from the bank (or lawyer) - and you were so successful in stalling the bank!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
m4st4b8r
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good read. Look forward to reading the rest.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MBank
Quote:

AFFIN BANK MALAYSIA
Info removed.

Attn: Mr.A Johnson.

Thank for your application, Mr.A Johnson attachment Form is our requirements for open a new non residental account with us, the amount for opening of the new account with us is Rm12,425,00, which is US$3,550,00, as soon as you fill the form and make this money avialable to us,confirm your account open in this bank.
Thanks.

Mr.Tan Check Hong
(Director of Foreign Operations).
Affin Bank Malaysia.

I couldn't be bothered with all of this Malaysia Bank crap so I tried to get rid of it ASAP.

Me to MBank
Quote:
I don't have $3 million dollars.

This was a genuine mistake by me. I somehow read the amount in the above email as being 3 million rather than 300k. However it worked out quite well.

Me to Bank
Quote:

Dear Sir,
I have contacted the other bank in Malaysia and they have told me they require $3.55 million dollars. I do not have this kind of money.
If you are willing to pay this fee for me I shall pay you back with interest from the money I receive from Miss Johnson. I am also contacting her to tell her I will no longer be contacting that bank in Malaysia in regards with this matter. Unless you are prepared to meet this demand then I consider the matter closed and would like to return to the issue of Miss Johnson’s box.

Take That

Me
Quote:
Hello Dear,
There have been several developments that you need to know about. I have been in contact with the bank in Malaysia. These have told me that I needed to open a non-residents account and that the fee was $3.55 million dollars. I cannot afford this neither will I NEVER be able to raise this money. I have told SGBS that if the they are willing to put up this money then I will be able to proceed. However if they do not (and they won't) put up this money then the matter is closed and I will not be in contact with the Malaysian Bank again. \I consider this matter private between me and the banl and if you make any attempt to get involved in this decision then the deal is off and you can rot in the camp. I am only interested in getting you out of the camp and if that means helping you get your fathers money then so be it. You must go down the bank now and tell them to cut out the funny shit can get back the matter at hand.

Love Al.

Small slap to get this back under my control.

Bank
Quote:
Attn;Mr.Johnson,

How are you?, We received your e-mail to us and we contacted our correspondent bank in Malaysia based on what you told us on your e-mail, and they said they told you that to open a new non residential account with them will you cost US$3,550.00 three thousand five hundred and fifty united states dollars only, but you told us that they said it will cost you US$3,550,000.000 three million five hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars, why this type of attitude from you??, well we have told them to forward the e-mail they sent to you to us, and as soon as they forward we shall get back to you. < BR>

Thanks for your Co-ope ration

M.Mohamed Midouche
Financial Controller
(Sgbs Bank)Dakar Senegal.

This is the point when it starts to go downhill however it's not really my fault. Several of the following emails never went through but I have included them so you can see my intent.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to Bank - This was the first of several emails that stopped going through.
Quote:
Hello as I have told Miss Johnson I WILL NOT BE CONTACTING THE OTHER BANK IN MALAYSIA for any reason what so ever. If there is a way to do this wihtout the other bank them I will be happy to proceed otherwise I am not interested and I will help Miss Johnson in another way.

Her
Quote:

Dearest Love,
darlling honestly i dont beleive you will be calling me stupid because of the help i have seek on you darlling. what have i done to you darlling?? i told you that if you can fly to maleysia so that you tolk my late fathers money back tp egypt , which is very fine and ok darlling. what you could have tell me is that you cant do so because of time delays and the long process including the money you will spend to get the ticket darlling . but i prefere you go to maleysia so that you will finish every thing with the bank and tolk this money back to your country darlling.

Oh! my God darlling do you think i am feeling fine living here in this difficult place darling?? look darlling this money is our money , you are the one to care of this money darlling, i dont know any thing , i know that you are for me , i love you darlling, please i dont want you to making me feel lonely here , thinking, and crying for my perents that left me to suffer here darling. please love me the way i did to you darlling. if you want to came to senegal here to see me darlling, please i will love that darlling i am lonely here and i dont even have my passport any more because the rain have spoil my passport darlling. please help me let bank transfer this money so that you will take me out of this camp darlling.

I will like to know if you have concluded with the bank darling.
Stella

This honestly took me about 3 days to read thorugh. It still hurts my mind to look at it now nearly 5 months later.

Me
Quote:
I will help you and I will talk to the SGBS but I will not talk to the Malaysian bank anymore. If you want to proceed with this then go to the bank and make this clear to them.

At this point it stopped delivering mail to the other bank.

Her (This was sent before my previous response to her.)
Quote:
Dearest Love ,
darling Lovely weekend to you, i am on my way to church ,but have to stop on the way to write you darling because the computer at the camp were having connection problem this morning. darling how was your day??? i hope our lord take his perfect control darling i just want to write you and say a lovely sunday to you darling please i will have to stop here and live to church so that i will not late darling i will have to stop here and await to hear from you
Sincerely yours
Stella

I think this one was sent to see if I was still interested. I normally reply on the same day as I receive them but I didn’t with her last email as it hurt my head trying to read it. I didn’t bother replying to this.

Her
Quote:
Dearest Love,
darling how are you today?? hope fine darling! i have read the mail you have sending to me darlli, i will like you to tell me what i will tell the bank manager so that i will go to bank this afternoon and tell him darling. please repply me urgently.
Sincerely yours Lovely
Stella

This email was weird. It arrived in the font used in Notepad and was complete different from every other email I had receieved from her.

Me (Oct 2th)
Quote:
You need to tell them that I won't be contacting the bank in Malaysia any more but I am happy to proceed with them in helping you. They also need to answer the list of questions I sent them earlier to prove who they are to me or else I won't respond to them anymore.

Love Al.

I did nearly tell her to get the bank to fix its email. I may try sending the bank another email (SGBS) another email and see if that bounces. If that doesn’t work I may try creating a new account in the bank’s name. The bank email for SGBS is dead as far as I know.

I sent Stella a quick are you still alive email as I hadn’t heard from her.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her (Oct 22nd)
Quote:

Dearest Love ,
darlling How was your day ??? i am very sorry for writing you so late darling , i have went to bank 2 tyimes but they cant attend to me because thety are having meeting on monday and yesterday when i go to bank , they are still at the meet darlling, it's just this morning that i call the bank manager and he told me to came darling. when i got to bank the bank manager told me that they have forwarded every thing to the bank at maleysia. darlling he told me that you should comply with the bank at maleysia darling so that they will transfer this money to your account darlling.

darlling please i will like you to call the bank at maleysia so that you will sort every thing out darlling because the bank manager told me that the bank at maleysia have call them and told them that they havent hear from you and he said that its only our money that remain there to transfer among all the money they instructed them to transfer to there clients darling.i will like you to write to the Affin bank and told them how much you have with you so that we will know if they will help us darlling . soon as you send the mail to the bank , i will like you to inform me so that i will go to bank and told the bank manager darlling to help us and call the affin bank and told them to help us and collect the money to open the account and transfer this money darlling.

I will like to stop here and await to hear from you
Stella

Me
Quote:

I will contact the bank in Malaysia seeing as how you are desperate for me to waste my time.

I decided it was time to resurrect the questions from earlier.

Me to MBank
Quote:
I am prepared to deal with you again however first I require verification that you are indeed who you say you are. below are a list of questions that I need answering. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL UNLESS THESE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED! You have been warned.

1. Where is your bank?
2. What is it called?
9. Does it rain often?
12. Do you like money?

Once again unless these questions are answered I will not respond.

This email bounced. I tried several times again but it never went through.

Her
Quote:
DearesT Love,
darlling why are you thinking such a thing in my late fathers money??darlling i want you to bring out your mind darlling let bank transfer this money to your account, its not joke darlling, if the bank at maleysia will not transfer this money darling , they will not tell you to pay the money to open the non-residential account. darling contact the bank and tell them as i have telling you so that we will know if they will help us and collect it. once you contact them darlling i will like you to inform me so that i will go to bank and tell the bank manager so that he will help us and call the bank at maleysia to help us and collect the money to open the account with your name and transfer this money from there darlling.dont say that you are wasting your time darling, its my late fathers money .soon as the bank at maleysia receive the money and open the account darling they will transfer this money to your account immediately.

Stella

Me
Quote:

I have emailed the bank again.

Her
Quote:
Dearest Love,
darlling lovely Sunday to you,I have just back from church and see your mail, darlling i will like you to forward the mail you have sending to the bank at maleysia to me so that i will read it and go to bank tomorrow to see the bank manager darlling and know if he will help us and call the bank at maleysia to collect the money and open the account to transfer this money immediately darlling please i am waiting darlling.

Sincerely yours lovely
Stella

Neither Bank's email address is working now. I haven't told her this yet but it seems this bait is finally coming to the end.

Me
Quote:

Hey
I have emailed both banks several times and neither of them is replying. If they don't reply by the end of the week then the deal will be off and we will have to work out another way of getting you out of the refugee camp even if it means I send you money to support you.

I decided to take a risk here and get her to give me a new email address for the banks. Although I know it is generally discouraged to inform a lad that something is wrong, I decided that it would be worth telling her that two email addresses where bad if she would give me a new email address so I could help protect people from that address.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her
Quote:

Dearest Love,
darlling how are you today?? I have just back from bank darlling , the bank manager told me that you did not send any mail to the bank. i told him that it seing you have send the mail to the bank at maleysia, he call the bank at maleysia and they say that they did not receive any mail from you recentely darlling. he told me to ask you how much you have for the money the bank at maleysia charge you darlling. he said that soon as i confirm from you, i should came to bank and inform him let them know if it correspond with the all banking non-residential opening account fees. darlling repply me urgently darlling forward to me the mail you have send to the bank at maleysia so that i will know how much you told them darlling let the SGBS bank manager help us and talk with them darlling.

darlling i want the bank to transfer this money to your account so that soon as i came darlling i will apply for my adimission and get something doing darlling. even you have this money and see what better to investe darlling because i want you to feel so lovely to me darlling. all i am thinking here is how to make you feel so lovely to me darlling , i dont know if you have wife with you darlling ??because i am always feel cry when ever i remember your surfferring at the prison darlling because if i am with you darlling it will not happend because i know you will take my advice as i girl. darlling i will like you to forward to me the mail you have sending to the bank at maleysia and tell me the amouth you want to send to the bank at maleysia so that i will go to bank and tell the bank manager Dr warziely darlling let him help us and talk with them. i pray them will accept darlling. I will like to stop here and await to hear from you
Stella

Me
Quote:

The emails to the bank are not going through they must have a problem at their end. Tell them to email me.

Her
Quote:

Dearest Love,
darlling send the mail you have sending to the bank at maleysia to me , so that i will go to the bank darling and tell the bank manager because he said that i should confirm from you the money you have telling the Affin bank at maleysia that you want to pay to enablme them open the account darling and transfer this money to your account. darlling please dont delay because this is our problem darlling if you are wasting time , the bank have our money with them to transfer to your account darlling but waiting to open the account with your name and transfer this money to your account darlling .

I am waiting for you tell me the amounth you told the bank at maleysia so that i will go to the bank today and tell Dr warziely so that he will call the bank at maleysia darlling .i will have to stop here and await to hear from you
Sincerely yours Inlove without end .
Stella

I ignored this one but with no new email forcoming it was becoming clearer that this one was dying on its feet.

Her
Quote:
Dearest Love,
darlling i have just back from church and check my email to write you darlling. i havent hear from you darlling hope fine?? i have been waiting to hear from you since so that i will go and give the bank manager the answer from you darlling to help us and call the bank at maleysia. darlling please i waiting to hear from you i want to live now darlling and go and look for what i will eating darling. I will like to stop here and await to hear from you
Sincerely yours Ilove wiothout end
Stella.

Me
Quote:
Hi Honey,

This is want I sent the bank.

I am prepared to deal with you again however first I require verification that you are indeed who you say you are. below are a list of questions that I need answering. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL UNLESS THESE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED! You have been warned.

1. Where is your bank?
2. What is it called?
9. Does it rain often?
12. Do you like money?

Once again unless these questions are answered I will not respond.

I am serious unless these questions are answered I won't reply.

Her
Quote:
Dearest Love ,
darlling yes yes make me feeling regraeted darlling , i told you this money is my late fathers money , and you are trying to play me game darlling. you are asking the bank hos can you take my late fathers money and run away without my inform. darlling infact i was o confuse when i raed the mail darlling , I warnder why the bank was not answere to your mail when you told me that you send the mail to ba,k.

darlling if that is a joke , please stop it i am a litel girl and i know God knows the good for me darling .what kind of Ice cream are you asking the bank if they like darlling ?? i hope the prison you go is not giving you a problem in you head. darlling please stop that funy joke i dont like it .
I remain yours Lovely
Stella

Me
Quote:
You ask me who is messed up in the head? You are seriously expecting me to trust someone in Malaysia who I have never met? Although I haven't met you we have built up a relationship and I can trust you. Tell you what I will drop the questions if the bank contacts me tomorrow but be warned I will not send any money to them. However the bank must contact me. If the bank does not mail me then you can fuck off and rot in your camp.

I also want a different photo of you.

And that was the last email I recieved from her before real life took over. I am just looking now to see if I have any replies from her.

Her
Quote:
Dearest Love,
darlling i have raed your mail , if you want to help me darlling , please stop making me feel lonely in this camp darlling, i know my condition in this camp darlling. if my late father was alive, i will not be in this camp and crying for your help. darling if its God wish for me to lost in this camp, i will lost and not fined any help to get my fathers money. but if God knows that i am Inocent soul darlling i will never lack of help. i will be free even if you were not the person to help me darlling , my help will came from heaven. i beleive bank will call me one day to make the claim on my own without looking for help from any one. its because of the situation of this campthat make me looking for your help to make the claim from bank and free me in this camp darling.

if you are waiting for bank in maleysia to contact you darlling , that means you will not help me ùmake the claim. its bank darlling i dont know if you know the amounth you want to claim from the bank. because if you have the trust on me darlling , you will not be talking all this darlling. i have telling you to tell the bank how much you have, you dont do so. all you did is to writing the bank and asking them if they like Ice cream, and telling the bank how can you claim my fathers money without my inform.

darlling infact i lose my faith on you. if you like, we can chat on the camp so that i will see you beautiful face darlling. and i have attach my pic to you so that you wil see my pic again . darlling i love you but you are making me feel lonely and cry always. now darlling i am feeling so much hungry , i dont hae any thing to eat in this camp darlling, even one to eat for munit , i dont have. yesterday , i went to a woman here in tis camp to eat, but today i dont have any were to eat darlling. please before i die here darlling i will open my mouth to ask you help darlling please darling i need some money so that i will buy food stuff darlling.

i will like to stop here and await to hear from you
I remain yours Lovely
Stella

Looking back I had actually read this one but never replied.She never replied after this one.

Last edited by rageofthehippos on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thnaks for the replies Branwen and Olybeast. Hope you enjoyed the 2nd part as well although it isn't as interesting as the first part. I never really regained the level of trust I did with the first part. The loss of the two bank email addresses screwed me as well.

Things I have learnt -

1. Patience is key. There are several points when I went in for the "kill" too early.

2. Have two accounts. The Al account used throughout this will be relegated to me catcher account with a new one used to bait. At this point the Al account has over 3500 unread scam emails. Razz

3. Better organization. This follows on from only having one account active. I was constantly having to dig thorugh unread emails to find replies. I also lost several photos and mixed replies up several times.

4. More discreet questions. Although I found it funny asking a lad which pokemon they prefer, it is tanamount to standing behind them screaming "I'm messin' wit' ur head boiiii."

5. Maybe be slightly more cooperate. I was borderline hostile through this entire scam. This may be the reason the scammer never asked me for money. That or I just messed with an actual refugee.

So that's the story of me popping my noob cherry. I hope you enjoyed it and that any other newbie's will learn from this. In my opinion this should never had made it past the first part and I was truely amazed that "she" replied after the huge gap in replies.

Comments are very welcome as are questions.

Last edited by rageofthehippos on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice go Hippo! Very Happy

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your clarity on the things you've learnt from this - brilliant advice there.

By the way, I notice that your first email was dated 20th July, and the last one you date (I think) is 22nd October. I've just counted on my fingers, and that is three months. And it obviously continued longer than the last date you named.

I've baited a lot of Refugee Lads, and it seems to me that three months is the normal maximum time their patience will last. Sure, I've had some last longer, but they are the exceptions. If someone asked me what they could expect from a Refugee Lad, I'd say, 'One month would be good; three months would be the maximum time you could expect - if you are very clever!'

Something that I do to try and make it last a bit longer is to get away - as soon as I possibly can - from that pesky banker or lawyer character of theirs, and all that 'transferring of millions', and onto money for something else. Offering money for a passport, and then increasing it to money also for a house or a business in their country is quite useful. It needs to be a substantial amount of money so it takes a little time (er...long time) to get it together.

The Refugee's last email to you: IF you had replied to that, I think you would have run into a bit of a difficulty anyway. Notice where she says:

Quote:
i need some money so that i will buy food stuff darlling.

I think what the Lad was planning here was to test you. I think he was planning to ask you for a very small amount of money for food. The sort of small amount of money that most people could afford. And then, if you sent that, it would prove that you were for real, and not a joker. But if you didn't send that $10 or so, the Lad would think that confirmed you were not for real, and he would not write again, anyway.

Thank you for sharing all this. I enjoyed reading it.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re-reading it you may be right Banwhen. The last email I have is dated the 5th of November but I also lost contact with "her" from the 5th of August until mid-october.

Thanks for the advice on how to progress it. If I'm honest I would have had no idea where to go if I had managed to keep it going on. However I now have a better idea on what to do after the intial stage.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic