SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want to bait my "lawyer"??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
noobie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this but my friend got his first scam letter yesterday and someone told me about this site so i thought I'd put it on here and see if anyone wants to bait him.

Here is the letter he sent:

Dear Mr Hurley

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but i am assuring you that all will be well at tje end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Mattieus Tames. Esq. a personal Attorney to Late Ms. Amal Hurley.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this fund valued Euro5,200,000(Five Million Two Hundred Thousand Euros) deposited by my client before her death.

The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to this woman has proved abortive. Hence, i have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account.

All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin I shall provide them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction.

I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. Please, if you are interested you can also contact me via my Tel: 00353868763455 or my e-mail: [email protected], upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology.

If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with you interest for further explanations.

Kindest Regards
Barrister Mattieus Tames.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi noobie

Welcome to 419Eater

Why don't you stick around do some reading and bait him yourself.

If you decide to stay Visit eater university here
This
will help also.
Read the stickies, Bait Safe and most of all Have Fun !!

I have warn you it's addicting Wink

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks like your basic NOK (next of kin) 419 scam. These are usually pretty good ones to cut your teeth on, give it a go. Just bait safe.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
noobie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, i sent him an email basically asking for more info.
i did think about maybe asking if he will forge these "legal documents" that he talks about and whether he can forge other things like passports and visas........could i get into trouble for that?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I don't think you can get in trouble if he does it.

Just take a look the around the forums and do some reading and ask questions if you have any.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
emily
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi my name is emily.
i new about this website when i typed the name Mattieus Tames in google.
I couldnt believe it when i read the first post from noobie, it is the exact same words with the same first name of the deceased but a different last name. He wrote the same amount and wants apart of the false inheritance. Just proves that this is a big scam. This guy should be stopped before anybody falls into his trap. i had sent him an email and the very next day he started sending me his passports and a statement of the amount, it was weird how it was all going so fast. im going to put a stop to this. what was weird was that in the same week i got an email from a bank company from south africa with another inheritance. i googled that bank and a scam website came up.
i'll keep u up to dated with wat this moneyhunger friek is doing
emily
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi emiliy.

You probably have left your mail-address on a forum, at facebook, in an comment on a blog, etc. ... and as your address also has shown to be valid (you did answer) now the International Scamletters-Industry will soon send you business-proposals, lotto-winnings, letters from orphans with millions of $ and much more.

Yes, it is very annoying in an personal mailbox.
And any reply is a reason for them to send more.
Hope you and your mailprovider uses a good spamfilter.

And if you feel like to answer - do it from an new mail-account with a fake-name.

btw- welcome to Eater, emiliy and noobie.
emily
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Partysan
Thankyou so much for the reply. Just shows you have got to be very careful where you type the mail address.
When i replied to the scammer i opened a new email account, one that i dont give to anyone.
i had written him an email threatening him with the police if he continues to send me emails, so far he hasnt sent anything, but what these people are doing should be stopped.
Emily
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what these people are doing should be stopped.

Definitely, yes! The operator just can't find this button.

Good luck that the scammer respects your wish of no more mails.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic