SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So I phoned a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked a lad at random from my catcher inbox. Unfiortunately for the lad he was out so his wife answered the phone. Now she didn't know about his scamming so I went into his european woman mode. She went ballistic when I said he didn't like black titties and made more money than what she thought he did.

Her english was good and she's going to have a few words with him.

Razz

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T_B, great to see you again! Good bit of fun, nice modality to screw with the lads life. He'll never recover from this one, the seeds of mistrust are sewn... Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone else should phone the lad and pose as the lad's mistress, further screwing his life up. (That is if his wife is the one answering the phone again)

He's not only withholding moneys, but also cheating too.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to ring a few more times in the hope that he would have left his phone alone at home again.

Very Happy

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about this. The wife is an ITP if she doesn't know he's a scammer. Maybe it would be a better idea to tell her that he's a scammer? Then again, I don't know, maybe she wouldn't have any problems with her husband's "hobby". Still, I have a problem with jerking people around whose only crime (as far as we know) is being associated with the scammer.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a poser, but I figure if they live with a scum-sucker they can probably tell. Hell, women marry men who are on death row! She probably knows what he does and heartily supports it as long as he's making money. After all, the victims OWE them! Or so they rationalize it.(Slavery, colonialism, Westerners hog all the resources etc.) Mad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While its impossible to know if she is an ITP, I would say the chances are very slim. If she is an ITP, the best thing that she could do is to leave the scammer. TB's call may help to that end. He is a cheater.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call back, let her know his test results are in at the medical clinic and he needs to get in touch with the clinic right away. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir Scam a Lot: That is GREAT! I'll keep that in mind for the off chance I ever ring a lad! I need a few reasons to ring a lad as a bloke...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alternatively, ring as a woman saying that the paternity tests are back, and now you are going to sue the pants off him for child support.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about just ringing the lad's wifey again, but this time as his secret gay lover.........well, crap I just realized though that could be too over the top?

I don't know the stance on homosexuality in west coast Africa, but I have heard in Uganda it is almost (if not) a capital offense?

nevermind...
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Boobs wrote:
I picked a lad at random from my catcher inbox. Unfiortunately for the lad he was out so his wife answered the phone. Now she didn't know about his scamming so I went into his european woman mode. She went ballistic when I said he didn't like black titties and made more money than what she thought he did.

Her english was good and she's going to have a few words with him.

Razz

No sex for him tonight!

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Happy_Slacker Nigeria is not Uganda. Not against the law.

But, let's say poorly tolerated at best. From what I read.
If you want a ballistic response from a lad.....

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well regardless this lad is sure not going to be a Happy Bunny when he gets home !........ Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac wrote:
^^Happy_Slacker Nigeria is not Uganda. Not against the law.

From Smartraveller.gov.au:

Quote:
Homosexual acts are illegal and penalties include imprisonment for up to 14 years.

From the FCO site:

Quote:
Homosexuality is illegal under Federal law, covering the whole of Nigeria.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After seeing a priest exposed, no pun intended, over a "bum sex scandal" that was emblazoned across one paper as the headline above that i saw, they sure do take a dim view of it.

It seems to be a very serious thing over there and being accused of something like that has a real stigma attached to it.

This is based on what few headlines I have read in some of the local papers while doing my homework and trying to get into these lads heads.

Just my observations.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So how does the "Ethics of Baiting" come in to play in all this? Suppose (just for arguments sake) someone takes up my offer and rings the lad's wife as his secret gay lover, the wife has him arrested for it and placed in jail, is that going too far then? (I can't help but think no, since this time we might have proof that a lad is actually in jail). But I am interested in others view on this.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... I guess putting him behind bars for supposed gayness would be a very wrong reason to put him behind bars. On the other hand, he is a lad and therefore possibly fair game for whatever nastiness you can throw at him?

I'm guessing this comes down to personal ethics. You will not be dragging ITP's into it after all... (kids + wife are better of without him anyway)

Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about 99.9% no qualms about having him put behind bars under the reasons of homosexuality. Why? Because he IS a lad, and we all know how heartless 'bastages' (moroni ref. heehee), they are. The ONLY small doubt is that he might be subject to physical harm while in jail, which would be a possibility. There is no guarantee that he won't be assaulted, which is why I do have that small amount of doubt. Needless to say I am not the one baiting, and this is only a scenario.
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How would it be if the scammer rang you, you weren't in and he got to talk to your partner and then went into explicit detail of the things he's said and the things he's done with you?

Bear in mind LADS TELL LIES ....

Your partner doesn't know you bait scammers ... or doesn't understand what you get up to ....

Now what are the ethics? Rolling Eyes
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Happy Slacker: But then again, if he's put behind bars for scamming, will that make sure he doesn't get hurt in there?

Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Master of Puppets:

For scamming? I don't see why he would be in any physical danger. If so, then we better not try to get these guys arrested for scamming!!

I am now going to admit upfront, I don't really give two shits about their safety, thats my view; but again I am not baiting this character, nor am I baiting anyone. Granted I don't want them to be killed, but if they are roughed up, I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy_Slacker
You always have really interesting and creative ideas to share. Why aren't you baiting?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@fartina, maybe you should read my previous post:

I think its best I DON'T bait. I would better serve as posting in surplus and yes offering some tidbits here and there, but regarding my previous post and views on certain things, I think even the mods right now will agree with me, I should not bait. And I won't.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Can you point me out to the post in question or do I need to find it amongst your 480? Wink

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic