SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

God forbids me to pay scammers - UPDATE lad scriptural proof

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calm down mods... this isn't a religion thread Wink

I started a conversation with a recovery scammer and informed him that...

Quote:
I have already paid Mr Dankwambo over 5000 UK Pounds worth of fees and payment to get my fund and i have all the documentation now and I was just about to pay the finance ministry a further 2000 pounds so that the special diplomatic courier could bring my fund to England.

I am sure that there's been some sort of mistake here as Mr Dankwambo has been very kind and I have all his ID from the government and his passport copy and he had managed to get me all the documents for anti terror and money laundry and he's even sent me a picture of the money in a box. So I think that there must be another Mr Dankwambo who is the problem.

I've copied him in at his finance ministry address on this email. Perhaps you could sort the matter out between you.

(cc to my fake lad email)

It provoked the following. I'd normally post this in "goofy crap your lads wrote" but every line is a gem...

Quote:
BROTHER CALVARY GREETINGS. DO YOU EXPECTS GOD IN HEAVEN TO COME DOWN TO WARN AND ADVISE YOU TO DESIST FROM DEALING WITH THIS CRIMINAL IMPERSONATOR CALLED DANKWAMBO.
GOD CAN ONLY SEND SOMEONE THAT IS BORN-AGAIN TO WARN AND ADVISE YOU TO DESIST FROM DEALING WITH THIS CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO.
GOD FORBIDS THAT YOU WILL CONTINUED TO BE A VICTIM OF FRAUD IN THE HAND OF THIS GOD FORSAKING CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS SO CALLED AGENTS.
GOD GAVE YOU WISDOM. WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR WISDOM TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SINKING IN THE DRAIN OF DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
YOU HAVE PAID OVER $5,000 AND ABOUT TO PAY $2,000. GOD FORBIDS THAT YOU SHOULD PAY THE $2,000 TO THAT GOD FORSAKING CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
BROTHER ETHEL MIGGINS, DO YOU EXPECTS DANKWAMBO TO BE ANGRY WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE CHANGING HIS LIFE AND AGENTS FOR GOOD.
THAT CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO WILL PRETEND TO BE GOOD TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS ENJOYING FROM YOU.
BE WISE AND BE REASONABLE. WAKE UP AND COME OUT FROM YOUR SLEEPING SLUMBER.
HAVING THE PASSPORT OF DANKWAMBO IS NOT THE ISSUE BECAUSE THAT PASSPORT OF DANKWAMBO IS A FORGED PASSPORT AND I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE THAT PASSPORT OF DANKWAMBO IS A FORGED PASSPORT.
FURTHERMORE, THE SO CALLED TWO DOCUMENTS HE OBTAINED FOR YOU ARE ALL FAKE. BEWARE OF THE IDES OF MARCH.
THE SPECIAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER IS ALL AVENUES TO DEFRAUD YOU BY DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
BRITHISH GOVERNMENT ARE VERY SECURITY STRICT AND CONSERVATIVE IN NATURE. BEWARE OR YOU WILL REGRET AL LAST.
IF YOU REFUSED TO TAKE MY ADVISE,GOD IS MY WITHNESS THAT I HAVE DONE THE RIGHT THING BY ADVISING YOU TO STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH THAT CRMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND AGENTS.
ONLY THE AMNESTY COURT CAN HELP YOU. STOP WASTING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY TO THIS CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO SEND A COPY OF MY MAIL ADVISE TO THAT CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO BECAUSE THE CRIMINAL DANKWAMBO WILL ADVISE YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME. THE CHOICE IS YOU BUT GOD IS MY WITHNESS THAT I HAVE DELIVERED A MESSAGE OF DELIVERENCE TO YOU.
GOD BLESS.
ELDER

I will be asking him lots of question to prove that he really is a man of god such as his stance on civil unions between people and livestock.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8

Last edited by sunshine on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's quite a lot of 'DANKWAMBO' and 'GOD' in that e-mail Wink

Quote:

BROTHER ETHEL MIGGINS CALVARY GREETINGS. DO YOU EXPECTS GOD IN HEAVEN TO COME DOWN TO WARN AND ADVISE YOU TO DESIST FROM DEALING WITH THIS CRIMINAL IMPERSONATOR CALLED DANKWAMBO.
GOD CAN ONLY SEND SOMEONE THAT IS BORN-AGAIN TO WARN AND ADVISE YOU TO DESIST FROM DEALING WITH THIS CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO.
GOD FORBIDS THAT YOU WILL CONTINUED TO BE A VICTIM OF FRAUD IN THE HAND OF THIS GOD FORSAKING CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS SO CALLED AGENTS.
GOD GAVE YOU WISDOM. WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR WISDOM TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SINKING IN THE DRAIN OF DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
YOU HAVE PAID OVER $5,000 AND ABOUT TO PAY $2,000. GOD FORBIDS THAT YOU SHOULD PAY THE $2,000 TO THAT GOD FORSAKING CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
BROTHER ETHEL MIGGINS, DO YOU EXPECTS DANKWAMBO TO BE ANGRY WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE CHANGING HIS LIFE AND AGENTS FOR GOOD.
THAT CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO WILL PRETEND TO BE GOOD TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS ENJOYING FROM YOU.
BE WISE AND BE REASONABLE. WAKE UP AND COME OUT FROM YOUR SLEEPING SLUMBER.
HAVING THE PASSPORT OF DANKWAMBO IS NOT THE ISSUE BECAUSE THAT PASSPORT OF DANKWAMBO IS A FORGED PASSPORT AND I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE THAT PASSPORT OF DANKWAMBO IS A FORGED PASSPORT.
FURTHERMORE, THE SO CALLED TWO DOCUMENTS HE OBTAINED FOR YOU ARE ALL FAKE. BEWARE OF THE IDES OF MARCH.
THE SPECIAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER IS ALL AVENUES TO DEFRAUD YOU BY DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
BRITHISH GOVERNMENT ARE VERY SECURITY STRICT AND CONSERVATIVE IN NATURE. BEWARE OR YOU WILL REGRET AL LAST.
IF YOU REFUSED TO TAKE MY ADVISE,GOD IS MY WITHNESS THAT I HAVE DONE THE RIGHT THING BY ADVISING YOU TO STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH THAT CRMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND AGENTS.
ONLY THE AMNESTY COURT CAN HELP YOU. STOP WASTING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY TO THIS CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO AND HIS AGENTS.
YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO SEND A COPY OF MY MAIL ADVISE TO THAT CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO BECAUSE THE CRIMINAL DANKWAMBO WILL ADVISE YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME. THE CHOICE IS YOU BUT GOD IS MY WITHNESS THAT I HAVE DELIVERED A MESSAGE OF DELIVERENCE TO YOU.
GOD BLESS.
ELDER KENEDDY GREEN

"HAVING THE PASSPORT OF DANKWAMBO IS NOT THE ISSUE BECAUSE THAT PASSPORT OF DANKWAMBO IS A FORGED PASSPORT AND I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE THAT PASSPORT OF DANKWAMBO IS A FORGED PASSPORT. "
Please, tell me you have an unforged DANKWAMBO-passport Wink

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww send him some money, FFS.

God will provide him with the MTCN, of course.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful!

Lad wrote:
BEWARE OF THE IDES OF MARCH.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bads news Elder kidney bean,

if ony you'd received his warning that little bit earlier he could've saved you from sending that last 2,000, of course you gamflambelled down to western onion but alas and forsooth you were too late it had already been picked up.
Just to be safe you'll need to make sure everything is done using the secure services from now on

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I have a special place in my heart for religiously minded scammers.
After I read this last message, two thoughts occured to me.
Firstly, would it be possible to have a variant of 5ecure with bible oriented questions, an option, as it were.

And secondly, I have some baits going from which I´m extracting bank accounts. It occured to me I could 'change my mind' about western onion and use the 5ecure modality to enliven their weekends.
And on Monday, refreshed and rested, back to work.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I think that it wouldn't be too big an addition to the current system (and otherwise a copy of the current system could be set up, with only religious questions, if the creator would allow that), but someone would have to make a big list of question...

The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine brings darkness to a lad's life.

Cool

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice ungodly explosion there, sunshine. Very Happy The ides of March comment tickled my funny bone, too. Laughing I'd like to hear him explain some Shakespeare to you. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Iamhenk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol very funny Smile

Ridiculous church bait:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1527282#1527282

I am so dejected in low spirit right now. - Durunna Uchenna Kenneth
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WAKE UP AND COME OUT FROM YOUR SLEEPING SLUMBER.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lad is going to have a stroke problem pretty soon.

Oh if only we could see this: Lad's eyes popping like a cartoon character, jamming on the Caps Lock key and typing like a fury with sweat flying from every pore at the thought of that criminal DANKWAMBO raking in the dough.

Can someone plant a hidden camera in an internet cafe? Hilarity would surely ensue.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll have to add D4NKW4MB0 to the list of choppers with G0mer, B0swell, and Wilson.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya gotta love the way a good chop twists the knife in a howling mugu. Laughing

That all looks original and from the heart, great work sunshine. clapping

Is he going to hear from "D@NKWAMBO"?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ScammedOut Security cams at the internet cafe.
kinda like a fly on the wall

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
Is he going to hear from "D@NKWAMBO"?

Oh yes, he has...

Quote:
MAGA MY CLIENT. NO POUR SAND FOR MI GARI. KEEP OFF OOOOOOOOOOOOO

"pour sand in my gari" Garri is a flour made from maize (or millet) "don't pour sand in my garri" is an expression meaning something along the lines of "don't make my life uncomfortable".

No response yet, think he's seething.

Incidentally Mr Dankwambo is the Accountant-General of Nigeria, think of him as a Chucky Soludo only not as famous. Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: I asked the "Elder" to answer a few question to prove that he was on the level...

Quote:
Hello Elder Green

Thank you for your letter. I am in rather a quandary however as Mr Dankwambo is insisting that he alone can get my fund released and that it is you that is the impostor and that you are only pretending to be a Born Again believer in Christ Jesus.

Now I would like to believe that you are who you say you are because it will save me a great deal of trouble but I need to be sure that you are really a committed Christian who is Born Again and so unable to tell lies. After all Jesus said "Not all who call "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven."

So here is what I would like you to do. If you can answer these questions, with appropriate quotes from Scripture to back up your answers, then I will believe you and stop talking to Mr Dankwambo. I have told him that there will be a delay so I have not yet sent him the 2000 pounds for the Diplomat.

Here are the questions.

1) Can a man be saved by good works alone?

2) As a Christian, is it wrong to give charity to a Muslim?

3) When The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse come to Earth in the last days, will they still ride horses or would they have upgraded their means of transport (e.g. to a motorcycle or fighter jet aircraft)?

4) If a person was very sick with no hope of recovery would it be acceptable to speed up their death so that they could meet Jesus earlier?

5) If a Christian person loved their pet dog very much would it be wrong for them to have a relationship "as man and wife" with the dog? Would it make a difference if the person and dog were of the same sex?

6) When Jesus returns to Earth in the second coming, would he be ugly and have problem hair?

7) Should women be allowed to preach the Gospel?

Cool Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:23-24) What does the Bible mean by this verse?

I look forward to your response.

In Jesus's name.

Ethel

You know, I'm not sure he picked up the Stranglers reference in Question 6.

Quote:
BROTHER .

CALVARY GREETINGS.SORRY I COULD NOT RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I WAS IN THE CHURCH.
BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL NO KNOW THEM AND ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE NOT GOLD.
THAT GOD FORSAKING CRIMINAL CALLED DANKWAMBO IS THE IMPOSTOR OF THE FERDERAL MINISTY OF FINANCE BECAUSE VERY SOON THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD WILL COME UPON CRIMINAL DANKWAMBO IN JESUS NAME AMEN IF HE FAILS TO REPENT OF HIS SINS.
BROTHER ,IT WAS GOD THAT LEAD THOSE QUESTIONS IN YOUR HEART AND I AM VERY HAPPY. I GIVE GOD THE GLORY FOR ASKING ME THESE QUESTIONS. I THANK YOU ALOT.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1,CAPITAL NO. A MAN CANNOT BE SAVED BY HIS GOOD WORKS ALONE BECAUSE HIS GOOD WORKS ALONE CANNOT TAKE HIM TO HEAVEN EXCEPT HE OR SHE IS BORN-AGAIN. PLEASE CHECK IT UP IN THE BIBLE BOOK OF JOHN CHAPTER 3: VERSE 3 AND JOHN 3: 16.
2, AS A CHRISTIAN IT IS VERY RIGHT TO GIVE CHARITY TO EVERY RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS WHICH INCLUDES AS WELL MUSLIM RELIGION BECAUSE CHRIST SAID IN THE BOOK OF METHEW 5 VERSE 41- 48 WHICH SAYS LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND EVEN THOSE THAT HATE AND CAUSE YOU.
3, IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION IF IN THE OLDEN DAYS THE MEANS OF TRANSPORT WERE HORSES AND CAMELS BUT NOW GOD HAS GIVEN MAN THE KNOWLEDGE OF MAKING CARS,PLANE AND SHIPS AS A MEANS OF TRANSPORT. I BELIEVED THAT IN THE LAST DAYS GOD WILL INVEST OTHER MEANS THAT WILL BE FASTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW BECAUSE GOD IS THE OMINI SCIENCE GOD.
4, CAPITAL NO. IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO SPEED UP THEIR DEATH BECAUSE THEY ARE SICK AND THEY DO NOT HAVE HOPE.
AND IF ANY DOES THAT KIND OF THING, THE PERSON HAS COMMITTED MURDER AND THE BIBLE MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE SHOULD NOT KILL . YOU CAN READ IT UP IN EXODUS 20 VERSE 13.
FURTHERMORE CHRIST SHALL BE PREACHED TO THE SICK PERSONS BECAUSE JOHN 3: 16 SAYS THAT FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIED SO THAT, HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD SHALL REDEEM MAN BEFORE GOD AND FREE MAN FROM THE HANDS OF THE DEVIL. CHRIST HAS PAY THE PRICE ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY. BY HIS STRIPE WE ARE HEALED AND HE IS GOD THAT HEALETH ALL.
5, IT IS VERY WRONG FOR A CHRISTIAN PERSON OR ANYONE TO HAVE A MAN AND WIFE RELATIONSHIP WITH A DOG PET. YOU CAN READ IT UP IN LEVITICUS CHAPETER 18 VERSE 23.
FURTHERMORE OUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. THOU SHAL NOT DEFY IT WITH UNCLEAN THINGS.
6, WHEN JESUS CHRIST RETURNS TO EARTH IN THE SECOND COMING HE WILL NOT BE URGLY OR HAVE HAIR PROBLEM BECAUSE THE BIBLE MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT CHRIST IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND HE CAN NEVER CHANGE.
7, CAPITAL NO.WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PREACH THE GOSPEL. WOMEN ARE EXPECTED TO BE SUBMISSIVE AND REMAIN SILENT IN THE CHURCH. YOU CAN READ IT UP IN 1 CORRINTHIANS CHAPTER 14 VERSE 34-35.
FURTHERMORE DISREGARDS WHAT YOU SEE ON TELEVISIONS AND RADIO WOMEN PREACHING WHICH IS VERY WRONG BECAUSE THE HOLY BIBLE CANNOT LIE. THE WORD OF GOD IS YES AND AMEN.
8, WHAT THE BIBLE MEANT BY THIS VERSE WAS THAT IT IS WIDELY BELIEVED THAT SO MANY RICH MEN BUILT TREASURES ON EARTH AND THEREBY TURNING THEIR HEART AWAY FROM GOD AND THEY TAKE THE LOVE OF GOD AS AN EXCHANGE FOR LOVE OF MONEY WHICH IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVILS.
GOD LOVES YOU. BEWARE AND STOP DEALING WITH THAT CRIMINALS FOR THE SAKE CHRIST WHICH HAS USED ME TO ADVISE YOU TO HIS GLORY.
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.
GOD BLESS.
ELDER .

Awesome... the 4 horsemen will be in F16s or riding Harleys!

(edit - masked some names)

Last edited by sunshine on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
Beautiful!

Lad wrote:
BEWARE OF THE IDES OF MARCH.

Never .. who is this clown .. LOL

Next he'll be doing the "Freinds Romans Countrymen" speech .. or a good Richard III impression .. "this be the winter of our discontent" mwaaaa

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRAISE GOD,, more mis-qothes forsooth

Quote:
"BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL NO KNOW THEM"
- Matthew 7:16
We could let him off this one as he probably didn't know if he meant 'no' or 'know' so he took no chances and put both.

Quote:
AND ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE NOT GOLD

Sorry it's "All that glisters is not gold" - Merchant of Venice
That's a common mis-quote

I like the way he mixes the Bible and Shakespeare though. Damn his eyes, forsooth.
You should try the Shakespeare insult kit out on him http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/
"Thou paunchy full-gorged fustilarian!"

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AND THEY TAKE THE LOVE OF GOD AS AN EXCHANGE FOR LOVE OF MONEY WHICH IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVILS.

My sarcastic side just passed out from laughing at the sheer irony of a scammer using that line... Rolling Eyes

Now whenever I think of the apocalypse, it'll look like a Meat Loaf video Shocked

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
7, CAPITAL NO.WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PREACH THE GOSPEL. WOMEN ARE EXPECTED TO BE SUBMISSIVE AND REMAIN SILENT IN THE CHURCH. YOU CAN READ IT UP IN 1 CORRINTHIANS CHAPTER 14 VERSE 34-35.

Hmmm. I think its time he met a new character of mine.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:

Next he'll be doing the "Freinds Romans Countrymen" speech .. or a good Henry V impression .. "this be the winter of our discontent" mwaaaa

"Now is the winter of our discontent" is Richard III:

Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;
Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,
Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.
Grim-visaged war hath smooth'd his wrinkled front;
And now, instead of mounting barded steeds
To fright the souls of fearful adversaries,
He capers nimbly in a lady's chamber
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Technomancer wrote:
Now whenever I think of the apocalypse, it'll look like a Meat Loaf video Shocked

I think this is the best line yet. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yastreb wrote:
wowwow wrote:

Next he'll be doing the "Freinds Romans Countrymen" speech .. or a good Henry V impression .. "this be the winter of our discontent" mwaaaa

"Now is the winter of our discontent" is Richard III:

Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;
Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,
Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.
Grim-visaged war hath smooth'd his wrinkled front;
And now, instead of mounting barded steeds
To fright the souls of fearful adversaries,
He capers nimbly in a lady's chamber
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.

Lol, that bad is it that you have to post the whole thing. You know what I meant Wink I edit post ashamed.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:

Quote:
God will provide him with the MTCN, of course.

I like it! am thinking a lad should be told

"if you are indeed an honest man God will provide you with the MTCN"

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic