SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

self-dolla chopping

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hows this for a slice of idea, this involves messing with lad's script in a reply:

Again this should start with an inital scam being sent to your catcher (I think this might work best with WU/MG and other scams that ask for a 'fee' upfront:)

Lets say it is a payment via WU: Accept whatever payment they want to give you, and agree with the fee, only when you say "I will go tomorrow, (or whenever) to pay you the fee of ... " include a figure, only it must be lower than the lad wants: so lets say if the 'fee' is $130, lets go down to oh say, $75, or whatever, BUT this is the crucial bit, scroll down to the lad's script and change it to the figure YOU decided to pay in the reply.

Assuming lad doesn't check his 'original' script, it may work.

Also I guess the only downside would be, it might make the lad a bit more cautious and verify their script? Thoughts?

edit

Also, maybe this has been done before? Just wondering
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be quickly found out as being a 'joker'. It might be more productive to email the lad posing as another lad who has hacked into your characters computer and diverted the online transfer from your characters bank account to WU into their bank account. This is assuming of course that your character is using the online version of WU to do the transfer.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They won't care - as far as they're concerned they still stole $75 off you and will use that as a lever to get the rest and waaaaaaayyy more anyway. It's still free money. They still won't read your response, let alone their copy/pasted script they sent to you, they'll just be right down the Westy to collect what they can, then whine like little bitches after the fact.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been using a similar modality, but changing the name of the receiver instead. Sure makes the Lads cross (if not outright mad).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic