SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

shot myself in the foot

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a lad on the line for a long time now, he was the subject of a ASEM and he has never had much clue what was going on but could smell the dough and kept trying. I have been trying to get a pic out of him for PF's competition, which I should have by now, I got an email saying 'here it is' but it wasnt attached, when i questioned it he changed his tone and went to 'you can have pic when i see real id' he never did like my blurry ones. so i decided to put a dollachop scare in front of him. so i informed him i have been contacted by someone who seemed more trustworthy and co-operative and that i would work with them instead if they give me a pic. then i opened a brand spankin new gomer account and informed him i had stolen his mugu.

for some reason i had the gomer account forward its mail to my normal account so i didnt have to check two. he replied to my gomer account just sayin
Quote:
na i go chop ur dolla BIG BOI
(at least im big). i decided to up the ante some more and replied back at him havin a bit of a rip tellin him he couldnt get the payment as i would send the photo first.

guess what i did wrong? I replied from my baiter account as the dolla chopper. and just to make matters worse, by the time i sent it and went back to my box there was a email from him saying the pic will be here tomorrow. so now he will probably think i am a joker and wont send the pic. frustration abounds.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe your mail account has been hacked by the dollar-chopper?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Indeed, 'cuz Gomer sure as hell can, even if only to show just how BIG he is Wink

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, set up a new account and write him a panicked email saying you're locked out of your regular account and don't understand what happened....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't mention it.
If he does, then you know nothing (but your dollah choppah will). Smile

No problem. Just play the innocent. Remember, you're the victim here.
You could even get all paranoid if he does want to talk about it.

All kinds of fun could be had here. Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am getting forgetful in my old age, I did act on it, just forgot to mention it here. I went back to my Gomer account and instantly sent him a email sayin
Quote:
did ya see what i did there? just wanted to show you how i could get into any box, i can get into yours to if i want
and i will leave it for a day before i reply as the vic, i dont want him to think im playin both if all the mail comes in at the same time. but now i am paranoid that it wont work and i stuffed up. so i am waiting with baited breath for any email from him.

reyzer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i did the exact same thing luckily it was my chopper who was bragging of how big and powerfull he was, my boi bought it and is still on the line.
i no longer forward mails for that reason, it is just to ez to screw things up for me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic