SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm confused, hope my lad is too

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I've had this Haiti donation lad going for 3 or 4 weeks and I guess I had like 6 to 8 different vics emailing him at once. To try and make this a bit easier to keep track of I set a number of my accounts to forward emails into my main baiter account. Well, two times I have emailed the lad out of that account as another vic. The lad noticed and asked me why that vic was answering another vics email. Firsst time I brushed it off, last time I couldn't do that so much so I tried to cover it over. Don't know if the lad caught on but I'm opening up a few new vics for him to meet. Cool

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads often don't notice if your name/address seems to change. I once changed my name halfway through a bait and he didn't even blink.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did that with a lad as I replied from a long unused Gmail account. I didn't realise I still had my full name in the settings until a reply came back. Oops. I was lucky in that. I was able to change the name in gmail without the lad batting an eye. I'm glad he replied so I noticed. That name is now long buried with a new surname. The given is a nickname so no damage there.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic