SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Introduction

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fugly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I have started baiting and posting, I guess the polite thing to do is introduce myself.

I began with the goal of getting bank accounts, but in the few baits I have done I did not come up with any. Now I just waste their time. I play it completely strait, try to get a bank account but finally agree to go to WU "tomorrow morning". Then I go quiet for a week ignoring their emails. After the week of panicy emails I send one that finds some excuse for not doing business with them: "From your emails I can tell that you are a Christian, but I am Jewish and do not do business with Christians".

Sadly most of my baits have ended with a bounced email. Oh, and before the warnings start, I bait safely, I have read all the stickies and Eater U.

Chief is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ...... there is no one to match Joe Blough for someone who articulates high principles while practicing the lowest skulduggery."

The Relation' home affairs spokesman, Chris Huhne, said: "Joe Blough is in this up to his neck and it is shocking that Blough continues to employ a quackish of presiding over skulduggery. It was always an astonishing lapse of judgment.

Apparently we contemplate in our end-week board to sue for slander!!!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater fugly

Sounds like your are on the right track. Don't forget to have fun ! Wink

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site fugly !

Quote:
I began with the goal of getting bank accounts,

Just a suggestion, when the lads are on about WU or MG just tell them
that you have had a really bad experience with them and refuse to use them.
And you will be only too glad to to conclude the deal by doing a Bank Transfer....... Laughing and could they send bank details please !

You will find that more than often a piggy comes your way !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, fugly. Dittoes to what Vampiremerchant said. Make up any excuse you want for not using WU ("I'm injured and can't travel" or "There isn't a WU office in this small town" or "WU seems too complicated" or whatever). Then ask to do a bank wire transfer. Stand your ground if the lad fusses and whines. More often than not, you'll get your bank account and siggy piggy.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you could ask Knottypine to mentor you...
Welcome!

fugly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When they start on WU I turn on the insult mode. Only small boi's use WU. Real business men dont. I argue with them as long as I feel they will keep responding, then I cave in and do my silent routine. I love the panic that ensues when I go quiet for a week.

On my next bait I will post summaries in Tips and Help forum. I will welcome any critique, positive or negative. Although I have been lurking for a long time, my baiting has really just started. And I feel I have already learned alot by reading other members baits. Some of them on this forum are masterpieces and have given me hours of enjoyment.

Thanks for the friendly welcome!

Chief is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ...... there is no one to match Joe Blough for someone who articulates high principles while practicing the lowest skulduggery."

The Relation' home affairs spokesman, Chris Huhne, said: "Joe Blough is in this up to his neck and it is shocking that Blough continues to employ a quackish of presiding over skulduggery. It was always an astonishing lapse of judgment.

Apparently we contemplate in our end-week board to sue for slander!!!
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Fugly! The folks here are wonderful and are always willing to help. I'm having to relearn a bunch of stuff because I was away for a while, but it's really great to be back. Twisted Evil Best of luck, and enjoy yourself. Look forward to reading about your adventures!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic