SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A monument to stupidity

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But I DO love how it says "I don't want your money"!!! Help me with my fare!!! What make her think that just cause she does not have the money that you should go ahead and get her tickets for her!! Hmmm, not financially solvent enough to get a loan from the bank?? Maybe you could tell it, since it does not want your money anyway, that you can write back and forth, get to know each other and she can save her money up from her job and then she can come over?? Whats the rush anyway???
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Might do that, GF!

I don't want to loose this fool and I do want the help.

Got this today:
Quote:
How are things? My beloved, you're probably offended me. That is correct. But you also have very offended. This is annoying when you do not trust. You were unsure that I'm a real girl and this is offensive to me. We have so much time writing letters to each other, I love you with all your heart and you write that do not trust me. I was very upset. I did not want to offend you and your sister. I understand that she cares about you and wish happiness for you. My mother also said that he does not fully trust you. She told me that you too can deceive and hurt me. But I did not believe her and immediately told her that I love you and sure you fully trust you. And the more we have not had such a conversation. I'm not asking you a copy of your passport. Now I'll submit my passport and I hope that the more you have no doubts about me. I want to send greetings to your sister and when I come to you, I will be glad to know her. I hope that we will be with her good friends. My beloved, you said that you could help me in implementing my visit to your country. But why do we still not together? Why are we still suffer from the lack of close to one another? Already we could be together and enjoy each other. We would now could hold a number of our time and then to give happiness to each other. You have all my data, so that you could help me and I am now, only you. Once you help me, I can begin to register my trip to you. Everything depends on you. And today, I hope that you'll help me and today I can go to a travel agency and begin to make my trip. My favorite to do everything possible today and try to help me. I believe in you and hope that you can help me. Once again I apologize for my past letter. I'll wait for your answer.
Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent:
Darling!
You have offended me and my sister. I bet if it were the other way around, you would be offended too. It is not easy to fall in love on the net. Smile I've never done this before and I love you. You must know how sis and I feel. Do you really know love thru net? I love you and see what you can do to make me feel better.

Get this:
Quote:
I understand that I hurt you and your sister. I offer my apologies for it. Forgive me please. But understand me and you, too. You also have very much offended. You hurt me so that you do not trust me and requested evidence. But I show you my reality. Although I was very upset and sad over this, I did what you asked me. My beloved, let us now look at our situation with sober eyes. I love you with all my heart and really wanted to come to you. I think that you also very much like our meeting and he loved me too. The more you promised to help me with my visit to your country. You told me words of love that you miss. I also very much missed you and wishes for our meeting with you. I was hoping that you shall help me soon, and that soon we will be together. But instead, you wrote to me that you do not believe me that you do not believe I real girl. I was very upset, so I write you this letter. Now I do not know what you think about it. But I also want to come to you and be with you at least 1 -1.5 months. I also dream about our meeting with you and wait for your help in my journey. My love, I hope you like it and be able to help me. Tell me, will you help me? When you can help me? I believe in you and hope to our emergency meeting with you.

Yeah, I'm looking with sober eyes. Mad

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my dear prince! How are you? My dear, what happened? What happened? What made you change, and stop writing me letters? I hurt you? Why do not you answer? I really want to know the answers to these questions. Of course I was wrong, but you also offended me. I too was very upset. My sweet, write me, what happened? Do not make me suffer for so long. Please, write me and explain what is happening. I understand. We now do not meet with you? You do not want me to come now? I'll wait for your answers. Sorry

Quote:
Hello!How are you? I hope that all you have is normal today. Today I am very sad, I have a lot of worry and worry. Now I do not know what you do I respond to my request. But I really do hope that you will be able to help me and that we will soon be happy together. My favorite, write me. How are things there? I'll wait for news from you and I hope that you write to me today. I kiss you.

Quote:
Hello!How are you? how are things?Today from you there is no mail today and I am very sad.Today is Valentine's Day and I was so hoping to see a letter from you on this day.But you did not write anything to me.I am very sorry.In turn, I want to wish you Happy Valentine's Day.And I will wait for news from you, I very much hope that you write to me.I'll wait.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It keeps saying that you promised to help!! What is this awful rush it is in!! These things take time, much time, as in "you can't hurry love" you can help it by telling it to get off her b hind and get an extra job!! so that it can earn some extra money to come to you!! You need to get to know her well, you can't do that over the internet in just a few weeks, this is going to take some time. She will feel much better if she earns that $$$ herself. Maybe you can send a few extra bucks then??? NOT!!!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It does need to get off butt. Twisted Evil

beth, this bait has been going on since Nov. 6th. I did tell it somewheres along that I would send money to come to me. Surprised

I sent this yesterday:
Darling, I've been in the hospital again. Having troubles without the testicle and it bleed very bad. I almost die! I love you, my beauty and want to marry you. Will you marry me???
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Got this:
Quote:
Hello my favorite!How are you? I hope that all of you well and you feel fine. I was again so sad to hear that you felt bad again. I worry all the more so only on the fact that you have me so long to write. My favorite, I do not want to lose you, I want to be with you, you're my only one, I now consider myself to be your bride. In recent days, I could not sleep, I kept thinking about you. I dreamed about our meeting with you. Our meeting seemed to me at once so close and at the same time so distant. Now I just sit and wait for the day when I can come to you. I understand that I still have so much to do for this. So many documents to prepare. But my favorite, now is not about that. How are you now? How do you feel? I really want to see you and be by your side. Why are you not helping me with my arrival? If you can send me the money, today I'll be waiting for news with your data. I want today to contact the travel agency and pay them my journey in your country. I am very afraid of losing you. My favorite and greetings to his sister, and my apologies if I did hurt her. What did I hurt her. I just wanted to quickly come to you and help you. My favorite, let's do so. Write me your number and I'll try to call you. We have a lot to discuss with you. And I'll wait for you. With love,

beth, it could prove the love by making the money to get to me. Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this:

You tell me you love me and want to come to me. I get home from hospital and there is no valentine from you. I thought you were my valentine.

How do I know that you are mine?

Love you always,

Get this:
Quote:
But what are you talking about? What is Valentine's Day, after you wrote that you're dying in the hospital? What kind of holiday I could think then? I thought only of you, I'm very worried about you. Are you offended by me only because of the fact that I did not send you Valentine's Day on this day. This is very strange. My favorite, I've do not understand. Why do you pull a long time. I have a feeling that you do not want me to come to you. Otherwise I would have been all differently and we would be together. My favorite, tell me what's going on? When we're together? What we have to wait? I'll wait for a response.

I did not tell of hospital til after VD. Twisted Evil

Why do I pull a long time? Laughing Laughing Laughing

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure what this one's on about. What I do see is that it is very anxious for the "help" from you!! I just about know what this one would say to a "I'm going to help you out by being your work coach, I'll cheer you on as you put in those resumes, gee I could even help you with your resume, it'll be fun"!!!... "I Worry all the more so only on the fact that you have me so long to write" Gee since November. I think what it really means is that these things usually move along faster and it would have had some spending cash (from the victim) by now!!! Very little concern about your stay in the Hospital, only concerned that it's been using email and writing to you for so so long, ohhhh pooor thing!!! Wonder how it would feel if you were to get it some special tickets that were at the airline desk waiting for her to get to the airport to use them, non refundable to her, only you could return them. snicker snicker!! What do you think would happen then?? Would it, or it's relations have a terrible accident/get robbed/mugged/abducted/carjacked on the way to the Airport, or have some sort of medical emergency?? or a variation of any of these things/ it needs more $$ fer fees/vats/bills ect. See, I'm pychic and I just get the "feeling" somthin like that would for sure happen to it. It needs a slap & 1/2 for being cold about your hospital stay!!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing good job jump_4_joy why do you
Quote:
pull a long time
the longer the better!!!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm going to try and keep it longer. Wink

beth, you are right on! Twisted Evil

Thanks GF's! Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this slap:
You know darling, you have really pissed me off. You are so uncaring. I've been in hospital and you don't even care. You talk all this love, but you ain't showing it. I was about to send you the money and now I have second thought. Yeah, I was on my way and you are fool for thinking otherwise. Why don't you start caring for me like real woman do? Can you do that? You are breaking my heart in two. Why am I so weird cos I doubt? Send your love to me.

It said "Goodbye!"

Quote:
Why do you not want to understand? Why do you do with me? Why do you now talk to me such hurtful words? You can not even imagine what I felt when I heard from you that you can die. I could not sleep at night and always worried about you. And now you telling me such hurtful words. Why do you do that? Do not misunderstand me, I do not toy with which you can play. I have feelings too. Do not play on my feelings for you. Now I am becoming more clear. I am now very painful and unpleasant to hear from you these words. I am very disappointed in you. Now I understand that we can not be together. I do not need a man who will blame me for everything and think that only he has feelings. With only a man he is, he is the only one. I wish you a speedy recovery. Although I have great doubts that you're sick at all. You're all very well thought of, but now you made a mistake and I do not believe you. You no sick, and you're just joking with me. You played with me and you're probably happy now that you deceived poor Russian girl. I do not want to write to you. I understood everything. Goodbye

If I never hear from it again, it will never know. Cool Cool Cool

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing good job best way to end it i think, what they dont know wont hurt you Rolling Eyes

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could not leave this idiot alone, I sent it mail from the sis. Very Happy

About my brother!
What have you done to him??? He not eat, he not sleep and all he do is cry. Please explain to me what you do to him.

Got this:
Quote:
Hello dear!
How are you?
I do not understand you.
And you know what I am now?
I can not sleep at night.
How is my favorite? What to do?
As his health?
I do not understand why he scares me so much the lack of the letter.
Every time he writes me that he could die.
And then I do not know what I think.
I am very worried for him.
How many times have I told him that I wanted to come to him and be with him, but he does not want to meet me.
This is very strange for me.
We are so far away from each other and I do not know anything about it.
I do not know how he is now.
And I so want to be there and help him.
You, too, a woman and should understand me now.
You, too, who liked it and you should be familiar with this feeling.
That feeling when you know nothing about his beloved, and greatly worried for him.
I do not know what to do now.
Maybe you talk to him and he Explain the situation.
If I had the opportunity, I would already have sat in the plane and would arrive to you.
But I can not do it.
He promised me that he could help with my arrival, but he is not helping me.
And we both now suffer from this.
I am very sorry for him now.
Dear Mottie, talk with him.
Tell him that I was waiting for his help to come to him.
I hope that with your help we will be able to meet him.
I shall be very glad to visit you and meet you in person.
I am glad that he has such a sister like you.
The fact that you have for it is very worrying and want to help him.
We must stand together and fight together for his health.
We must endure it.
I hope for you.
Have a good day to you.

Wink Wink Wink

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Corona. The song "You keep me hanging on" came to my mind.
Poor little scammer/woman/guy/thing? I almost feel sorry for it, NOT... Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing i bet it wont be able to resist either Laughing Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks GF's! Very Happy

I sent this:

I wish I had good news. He is not talking. He just lay in bed and say
your name. I don't know if there is anything you can do to arouse him.
If you can think of anything, please let me know. I may have to take him
to hospital if he does not start eating or drinking. I think he is
dehydrating. Try and think of something good to do for him to let him
know you still love him.

I need your help,

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edit:

Got this:
Quote:
I do not understand. What do you want from me?
What should I do?
I do not know what can I do when I'm so far away from you.
Many times I've said that I was ready to throw everything in my city, quit my job
and come to you.
But I have no means to do so.
I asked you for help with my arrival, but you do not even answer me on this.
Now I do not know what to do.
I am also very worried about him.
Hang on, he would be fine.
I would hope so.
He said that he wanted me to come, and wants to help me with my arrival.
I'm ready to go and be with him.
And now I am just waiting for his help.

I look forward to your response.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this:

Hello dear,

Why don't you quit your job and your city and come here. You could bring
him back to the reality that you love him. Should I tell him that you
will be here and how can I help with your arrival???

He is no different from yesterday and I need to take him to hospital
right now.

Write me back and tell how you feel.
Smile Smile Smile

Got this:

Quote:
Hello dear!!!
I told you many times already that I was ready for him at all.
I love him with all my heart and is ready for him to come.
Now I am very worried for him and really want to help him.
Yes, I'm ready to drop everything and come to you.
But I told you about my problem.
On my trip I need about 1000 euro.
I have been in the travel agency and I learned about my trip.
I can not find this amount, I now have only 400 euro.
And I still do not have enough 600 euro per trip.
This is my most important issue.
This amount is shared by us before our meeting.

Dear I tell you that I dream about our meeting and very much want to help him.
If you can help me with this sum, then I'll come directly to you.
Now I'll wait for your answer.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He/She/It lad wrote:
On my trip I need about 1000 euro. This is my most important issue.

Well isn't that every scammers most important issue?
Does IT think IT is special or something? Laughing IT needs to go sell IT's body to make up those euros. If IT really loves him IT would do that. Razz

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It better do something. Wink

I'm going to ask for details of this here trip. Razz

Sent this:

OK dear, here is the way it is, I may be bringing him home today and I
hope he has some sweet mail to read from you. If there is none, shame on
you! He only wants you!

I want the details of your trip and I will see if I can come up with the
monies. Pray tell me that you are going to arouse him. I need you to
help or I won't help you. He can't even get to his bank as weak as he
is.

He is having a rough time without his left testicle. He thinks that he
can't do the kinky with his winky. Doc says he can and he needs to do
the kinky with someone he loves. I could go out here and hire someone,
but that not the same as love, if you know what I mean.

Don't let him down as he is down enough as is. And don't let me down
either. I need info about your trip and he needs love thru your mail.

Cool Cool Cool

Got this:

Quote:
I am very glad that you wrote to me.
Now I write all the information that I found out I was very difficult to write to you about this, but I want to tell you this.
In the travel agency I learned a lot that I want to say ..
I have 2 news!
Good news. I received detailed information about the trip.
I was told that the travel agent can easily formalize my visa to come to you.
How do I explain it will take about 10 days.
And my visa will be 60 days.
It's wonderful! true?
I can be with you much as 2 months.

I need the following documents:
Information about health, certificate of insurance.
In addition, tickets for the trip, I will return.
I need to have a compulsory 2 tickets.
According to our laws to go to another country, I should have 2 tickets.
One in your country, and one return flight.
I know it's silly, but those are our laws and I can not help it.
I am very sorry Sad

Second bad news. I studied all the expenses for the trip:

Insurance Certificate - 150 Euro!
The road to the airport in Moscow - 100 euros!!
Accommodation in Moscow for two days - 50 euros!
Dinner at the hotel - 50 euros

The cost of my trip without a ticket - 450 euros!
and a ticket to board a plane from Moscow - 600 euros!
Worth 1050! auro my trip!

I was shocked and upset, and for a long time could not recover.
I could not imagine that this trip will be so expensive.
I was told that a very cheap price.
The organization of my visit is very responsible and difficult task.
They said that 1050 euro - a cheap trip to Russia.
I have 350 euros, the annual accumulation of my money.
I also asked for money from his mother, his mother gave me very close to 100 euros.
I spoke with the head at work and he told me that he could not help. So I have only 450 euros.
I have said before, I'll use all the money for the trip. Yes, I will.
But I do not have to travel 600 euros! This is a lot of money for me!
1 euro - 40 rubles.
This is about 7 months of my salary!

I can not expect 630 euros. As I am not ashamed, I would like to ask you this question.
Can you help me in this trip?

Forgive me please I beg you to help me, but I just do not expect help from anyone.
I really want to be with him, I miss him a lot.
I will hope for you that you will understand me and be able to help me with my arrival to you.
You do help me?
Well ... I am very tired today.
I know that it will be very difficult for you, but I still hope for you.
I believe in your love and your understanding of our situation.
You must know what feelings I have now, that I can not come to the M00t.
I will wait your answer tomorrow. I hope you understand me, and write me.
Once again, sorry.

I have never said that I was in Russia. Shocked

In fact, never said where I was. Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8 hours + and no mail to the man it loves. Mad

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be fares from Novograd to Moscow. I have had a few vlads add that travel into their itineraries. Mostly by cab. I asked if they could bus it as it was probably cheaper. I also suspect it has taken your "sister" as the new lead, with cash to burn.

Maybe it should try another, closer airport? Why does it have to fly out of Moscow. If it thinks you are in Moscow, maybe it has two vics confused? I think this one is spinning! Great bait!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Great idea and thanks, sweet! Wink

This is to sis on Monday:

Quote:
How are you? As my M00t?!
Why do you no news?
What happened?
Why did you stop writing to me?
I was very lonely and I'm very worried for the M00t.
I beg you, write me and tell me everything.
I'll wait for your letter.

To M00t Tuesday:

Quote:
Hello!What's wrong?How are you there?Why do you no news?In recent days, I wrote to your sister.I hope that she brought to you greetings from me.We talked a lot with her about you and I it explains about our meeting.I told her that I needed help in carrying out my mission.But now that it stop or do any writing.What's happening?Now I am very lonely and I am very sad.I ask you write to me.

To M00t today:

Quote:
Hello!How are you today? Today from you there is no news and I feel very lonely, and now abandoned. I am very sad and I am very sad. Today I am very hopeful that I can read your letter with good news from you. But you did not write anything to me. How are you? You all right? I hope that all you have is normal. I love to read your letters, you write very nicely, and now I miss him. I am now very lonely. Understand what I'm writing for a reason. I have a dream to find her beloved and I have chosen you, so I ask you to write me often. I will also try to write you every day. Of course I understand that you is busy, but you also must remember me. Remember what I worry about you if you do not see any mail from you. You're looking for me not a stranger, and I'm worried for your fate. Now I'll wait for your quick response and look forward to your letter today. I'll wait.

I will take my time with a reply. Might say that sis and I were in an accident on the way home from hospital. Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All good things must come to an end. Sad

Quote:
Do not write me more disabled with only one testicle!

ImageImageImage

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it really really over?

Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They kept my testicle and was able to put it back on??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic