SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Evil Nigerian Mafia paints my disk RED!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank goodness for Miss Goodness! But I'm worried and need to ask her what information is on this painted disk, why it's red and will it
get me in trouble?

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9Mjt
TQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: MISS GOODNESS NICHOLLS <[email protected]>
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-Message-Info: uX4bQusXWiIku4bPt2k+iLBpuKV6RfEFiJHpQ+ctquM12pW008a
RA3ZgvLXkghTTQGEafnWjWUs6SCrC6rEYgNnSgQExhM0T
Received: from mout5.freenet.de ([195.4.92.95]) by col0-mc4-f32.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sun, 21 Feb 2010 23:39:41 -0800
Received: from [195.4.92.27] (helo=17.mx.freenet.de)
by mout5.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID [email protected]) (port 25) (Exim 4.72 #1)
id 1NjSt0-0003Jk-Ad; Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:39:22 +0100
Received: from [41.217.65.3] (port=53011 helo=User)
by 17.mx.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID [email protected]) (port 587) (Exim 4.72 #1)
id 1NjSsx-0004WV-Is; Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:39:20 +0100
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENT RESPLY HURRY NOW
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:35:07 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Feb 2010 07:39:41.0476 (UTC) FILETIME=[31C03E40:01CAB392]

Good day to you
Hurry now and claim your fund from the Central Bank of Nigeria or your fund will be confiscated by the wicked officials of the CBN. My name is miss goodness Nicholls. I am a Computer Scientist working with Central Bank of Nigeria CBN. I am 25 years old, just started working with CBN. I came across your file marked X and your released disk painted RED.

I took time to study it and tried to find out why the funds were not released to you. Those evil officials can never tell you the truth that they won't release the fund to you; instead they allow you spend your money unnecessarily. I do not intend to work here forever; I can help you claim your fund if you can certify me of my security and assure me that you would settle with me after you must have received your payment.
I must do this because you need to know the status of your payment and cause for the delay. This is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria and you may not understand because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing needed to release this fund to you is the Original Anti Drug/Terrorist Clearance Certificate, which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the Internal Revenue Service IRS for clearance of the transferred amount in your account.

Once the Original Anti Drug/Terrorist Clearance Certificate is cleared, fund will immediately reflect in your bank within 10 Minutes. The only authorized and sincere person who will issue you the Original Documents is Mrs. Doreen Dickson. Make sure you indicate your file letter X and tell her its painted color Red so she will be able to recognize your file.
The president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiaries/contractors. Therefore, you are not going to receive your original initial fund, the compensation fund release bonus will be added to your original fund payment. The whole funds both your initial payment and the compensation payment shall be transferred to your bank account as soon as the Original documents are cleared.
Do get back to me ASAP if you are still interested in claming your fund.
Yours sincerely,
miss goodness Nicholls

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
your file marked X and your released disk painted RED.

Is that anything like the RSOT? Ask him to draw it for you if he cant obtain a proper photo!

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in the old days when Everything Was Better, they used to ask you for money to buy a new disk, so they can release the money. (Or so I've read in some scam archive.)

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sad thing is they are still using floppy disks Wink. Ask her if she can send you a USB stick with your data on.
Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Jeff Spicoli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
your released disk painted RED

When I was a little boy and misbehaved, my mother would paint my backside red. But I can't say that I've ever had my disk painted red though.
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The letter "c" is located below and to the right of the letter "s" that you keep typing by mistake. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic