SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Feed the Children Charity investigation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This crossed my path just now.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I watched it on the evening news and it pisses me to no end. Mad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Putting aside the family feuding and all the jibes this is what you should be looking for when considering making a donation to a charity

From the article ....
"Only 21-23 percent of your cash donations that people give actually go to program services"

That's verging on outrageous! Anything below 50% you should avoid IMHO.

Do not believe for one instant that all the money you give to a charity goes to the aid of the victims, the best manage 80% ... the worst can beat 21% quite easily.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are charitable foundations that run one campaign for administrative funding and then other campaigns for specific aid funds. That way, you know if you give money for African children, it goes to the African children. If you give money during the administrative funding campaign, that's what it's used for. Simple and clear.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just goes to show that there are scammers right under our noses here in the West and they operate freely.

Hard to condemn the Nigerian EFCC for not rounding up lads when you've got assholes like Larry Jones and his scumbag family walking the streets.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To steal a phrase from Mr Awesome

What bunch of Cock Wallets.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
What bunch of Cock Wallets.

Is that another name for a vagina?
My favourite word that SOOI uses is shitfuckery. I don't actually use any swear words (out loud!) but I have that one ready for when the right situation presents its' self. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, author and convicted perjurer Jeffrey Archer made his first million as a commissioned fundraiser for charities. The whole sector is full of shady types, so you should always check up on a charity's annual returns on the http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/ (for the UK, obviously) website before giving them money.

That said, some major charities we all know and know of spend a MINT on branding, advertising, etc., but that's why we've heard of them and trust them and give money to them. If 30p/£ goes towards fundraising activities, but pays for itself and brings in even more donations, is that money well spent? For instance MacMillan had a rebrand that cost a tidy penny - but it enabled them to distribute an extra £10M/yr to support their 20,000 volunteers.

Edit to correct address for CC

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every one wants to help those in need, very hard to find the ones that help the most.

CharityWatch.org helps.

http://www.charitywatch.org/articles/feedchildren.html

Good post psychicbait. Thanks.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time, seamless.
I´d forgotten about mr Archer´s beginnings, thanks for the reminder.

It seems to me the big fellas like this ´Feed the Children´ are more properly handled by public exposure and actions.
Our playing field is quite different.
Small beer?
Possibly.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Remember, author and convicted perjurer Jeffrey Archer

<strike>author and convicted perjurer Jeffrey Archer</strike>
convicted perjurer and author Jeffrey Archer

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason I get pissed at instances like this are that some of the big charities are nothing but businesses. They say that they're not into making a profit but use the loopholes in regulation to cream money away from the recipient. All their real intention seems to be is to become a bigger entity and create wealth for the people who sit on their boards.
In the case of Feed the Children, does Larry Jones' daughter really need to live in a $1.2 million dollar house paid for with money given by people who thought that their cash was going to feed the starving?
And would donors have given if they knew that $950,000 was going to be handed out to Jones' son in the form of a loan for his business (which he would later default on)?
And would they give if they knew how FtC fiddle their books?

Ethically, some of these charities are no better than lads.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I make many business contacts in my line of work in service and repair. It is good to have a network of contacts for when you need a special service or good. Buying wholesale is good.

One day I ran into a distributor. They sold cookies. I asked about it and they only do wholesale to charities. This was the day I found the cost the Girlscouts pay for their cookies.

They pay a stiff premium to buy their cookies in a pre packaged format for their fundraiser. The cookies are not pure profit for the scouts. The scouts only get a minor markup on their cookies. The distributor makes the bulk of the profit.

I don't remember the exact numbers now. It would make a nice research project for a den mother. Find the disributor and find what they charge the charity.

http://www.classiccookie.com/

Most of these guys don't post prices online. They prefer to give a sales presentation showing how your charity can rake in the money by selling their product. When you over buy and under-perform, it's your fault. Time for some training.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic