SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Re hashed Soulja boi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Repsychled
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,
this mail dropped into the in box of Miss Fatima Clunge, well known socialite, and all round good girl Twisted Evil
It has done the rounds before, but seeing as its Fatimas first outing and my first bait I thought I would go with it and see what happens.

The lads name is AnTny HeMan from Iraq and here is his sob story.

Dear Mrs.Fatima Clunge,

Here is the little thing about me. My name is Anthony Heman am from hospitality state (Mississippi), an American soldier attached to the US Military 1st Armored Division in Iraq,i grew up in motherless babies home back in Mississippi,i joined the US Military force to protect the nation because of the so much love and care that my country has showed to me.I have a ten year old boy and my wife died in car accident two Years ago.

I have thought about how this transaction will work over and over and I could come up with an idea which I would disclose to you here to enable you think if the idea is perfect but I believe it will work better than every other method.Because moving out US$7 Million dollars in cargo from this part of war region must be done with care.

1. I thought of transferring the money to your account or an account in the states but there must be a barrier in doing that. The Iraqi banks would demand for my ID before such money is transferred and if I show my Id they would know that I am a US american soldier and citizen and this could attracts many questions on how I got this huge amount of money. Secondly the Iraqi banks do not allow any wire transfer to the USA due to what they feel about us. I think you can see the reasons why bank to bank by bank to bank,it is just illegal for US army and family to send out cash by any means from Iraq.

2.I have thought of shipping the US$7 Million dollars in trunk boxes to you through any of these public courier services or company and there is no way my ID card would not be requested to register the boxes before shipping them.Secondly there is no way the boxes will not be scanned by the courier service to know if the content is free from drug or any incriminatory items and in so doing they would know the content of the boxes and sometime they would ask to open them up for inspections before shipment.So it is very risk going by this means or the above method.

3.this is the best way, I think is best to run this deal. I will entrust the cargo to any of those Red Cross Officers working here for our government to deliver them to you since they often fly in and out of Iraq to the state side and they also have diplomatic immunities which hinders them from being search or inspect at any port of entry or departure. They are also the means which our boys here send precious findings which they got here to the US.

am therefore planning to use a Red Cross officer to get the cargo across to your home address.Because that is the only way to avoid any thing against the law,But am yet to get one, I assure you that the delivery which will be made by Red Cross officer which am still looking for is 100% risk free .so be assured that nothing is illegal here, i have my prestige to protect either we make it back home alive or not.

Meanwhile, look at these three options and pick up one you suggest is the best option to send the cargo successfully to your door step.

I have therefore attached the scan copy of my current picture and pictures of Camp fallujah, I will also like you to do the same before i will tell you the next step ,and remember we have no time to waste at all because Iraq here in Camp Fallujah is getting unsafe every day.please this is Top secret of An American forces,Remember to always keep it secret before and after the delivery of the cargo to you. also Update me with your full contact address ,and inform me on safe possibility of the cargo that contain the money after the delivery to you.

1.Full Name, 2.Full Address, 3.Marital Status, 4.Occupation,
5.Age, 6.Sex, 7.Nationality, 8.Country Of Residence, 9.Telephone Number, 10.City, 11.Company .

For identification purpose, I would want you to send me a scan copy of your photograph and any of your identification cards for my perusal to enable me know who I am dealing with.

Apparently, do take this transaction very serious and reassure me that you are going to put your very best to protect and keep the cargo till my return. Hence I want to use this opportunity to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free if we go by the 3rd option.

I wait to hearing from you soon.

Your friend,
Anthony Heman.

The Darling Fatima sent this

Hello Antony My name is Fatima, Fatima Clunge, and you can and will, call me Miss Clunge.
Thank you for the Email, very enlightening it was. I absolutely adore soldiers especially american soldiers hmmmmmm.
Tell me how I can help you and I will see what I can do for you, Or if we meet what you can do for me Wink
speak to you real soon ciao for now
Fatima Clunge
(Miss)

I left it for a day and the original email which is now most urgent was waiting in the inbox so Fatima has sent her reply
My Dear Tony
may I call you Tony
Sorry about this I am out of town for a couple of days at daddys house in the country, I am interested still but am not able to do anything at the moment as daddy has bought me a brand new Ferrari for my birthday and I have to be there for the celebrations. he will be wanting to get get married next. but anyway I will be back in a couple days and we can get started on this little adventure
Fatima Clunge (Miss)

I have carried out an IP trace from the email header

From sergeant Anthony Heman Sat Feb 20 15:40:13 2010
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 98.136.167.164; Sat, 20 Feb 2010 07:40:47 -0800
Return-Path: <stg_anthonyheman
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.55.34.150
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.150]
Authentication-Results: mta1006.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.150)
by mta1006.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 20 Feb 2010 07:40:46 -0800
Received: from COL102-W61 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 07:40:16 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: stg_anthonyheman@
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_bc217901-240d-4f6a-ba7e-1939616b54a7_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.219.253.222]
Reply-To:
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear Mrs.Fatima Clunge,TREAT AS URGENT
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:40:13 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Feb 2010 15:40:16.0661 (UTC) FILETIME=[0008CC50:01CAB243]
Content-Length: 266287

This put the lad in Port Harcourt Nigeria If I have done it correctly.

that is it at the moment but if this does take off I have plans for Fatima and the deeeear Anthony will be pulling what hair he has, if any, from his body in frustration.
first evil thought maybe I could get him to have an all (or anal) over wax job Twisted Evil

I am of course open to suggestions and help so please feel free to leave comments. Let the fun commence.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site Miss Clunge !

Yes you have got it right he is in Port Harcourt Nigeria ,

So far your ideas have all the ingredients for a good bait,
I would suggest you take it slow before hitting him with the Waxing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anthony Heman Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'd start calling him (?) sheman Wink

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Repsychled! Welcome to eater. You need to either leet the name of your baiting character or spell it differently.
Google Search Results

forum.419eater.com :: View topic - Re hashed Soulja boi
4 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 1 hour ago
this mail dropped into the in box of Miss F@tima Clunge, ... Hello Antony My name is F@tima, F@atima Clunge, and you can and will, ...
forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1502274 - 1 hour ago
Fonda Cox's Guestbook 2010 for MasterB8rs - A complete source of ...
E-mail : [email protected], I am a trustworthy and noble man of business: [email protected]. Very Happy. F@tima Clunge ...
www.419baiter.com/guestbook/ - Cached - Similar

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Repsychled

Sounds like you have a good start.

Visit EATER UNIVERSITY. Read all the sticky's and bait safe and stick around.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic