SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"i would be honnerd, for you to work for me"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - to put this in context...

This hits my baiter account:

Quote:
Hello Dear, Camille White
I'm Mrs. L4ur4 4l3x of Tampa, FL 33629. I'm a US citizen, I'm 51 yrs Old. I'm one of those that took part in the Compensation in West Africa Benin Republic some years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $40,200.00 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.
So I decided to travel down to Benin with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet M4R13 T1NT1N (Barrister), who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer/Attorney), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake and imposters.
He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I'm the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my Compensation funds amounting to $15,000,000.00 Moreover, Mrs. 5u54n V31m4 (Barrister), showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments And I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are Only making money out of you.
I will advise you to contact M4R13 T1NT1N (Barrister) now; you have to contact him directly on this information below;
COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY
Name: M4R13 T1NT1N (Barrister)
[ - snipped - ]
You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.
The only money I paid after I met M4R13 T1NT1N (Barrister) was just $250 for the paper works and Direct Bank Wire into my personal account, take note of that, no fee was requested henceforth/after. Contact the Barrister now via ([email protected])
Thank You and Be Blessed.

Note that although this was from L4ur4 4l3x, the email address was <[email protected]>.

Cammy replied in puzzlement, ccing the lawyer:

Quote:
That's all well and good, but I'm not owed any compensation by anyone in Benin. I'm trying to get a lottery payment released by Western Union there. M4r13 T1nt1n's been misled - sorry.

The lawyer replied, as expected:

Quote:
Permit me to introduce myself to you. My Name is Barr. M4r13 T1nt1n 'Barrister of the Federal High Court of Justice. I come to know about you, i deal with reliable and honest human-being like my humble self. The particular person you mentioned via your previous message (Mrs.L4ur4 4l3x) were among those that i rather helped to receive their overdue payment.
In Addition to the above, i handle a confidential transaction with myself and as a matter of fact, according to the person you mentioned, whom directed you to meet me were also among those people i assisted through this medium before.
I hereby give you the full assurance that you will receive your own funds total at the amount of a $1.500,000,00, through Bank (PHB), like as i have been doing to other people, but in your case, we have been waiting for you to come and identified yourself before we can effect action on this matter and good enough, you have shown your interest by contacting this honorable chamber, so be rest assured that your fund will soon be confirmed in your account as soon as you comply with the normal protocol mandated to you by this office.
Take note: i will secure an Africa TP Paper (Transfer Permit), which will only cost you $250 us dollars and Once that documents is obtain, it will help Bank (PHB) to forward the funds immediately.
And i would like you to interview the person who directed you to me, for you to know how much it cost him/her, before their funds are transferred and confirmed in their account, because i don't like any reluctant and overview of financial aguement. Finally, i will guide and protect you in regards to this matter until you confirm your fund.
However, forward your full Banking details/information where you will want to confirm your funds, Morever, below is the name where i want you to send the fee before this chamber can embark on this matter and obtain the documents mentioned above...

Cammy snapped back:

Quote:
I only cc'd you out of politeness. As I said, I'm not owed compensation by anyone in Benin.

Then weirdness struck... (emphasis added):

Quote:
i would be honnerd, for you to work for me, i just need you to pay for all the paper work that i need then i will pay all your fee plus cost of papers, then i need you to go after scam artist william baker loan investments and his bank nat west bank of bennin, they just got my last money and now they want 1600,00 just for me to borrow 8,000 they made me pay almost 1,000dollers nowit is up in smoke.t1m0thy b0y3r

Talk about forgetting the script...!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Talk about forgetting the script...!

What a quick turn around... Lad logic is hard to understand Confused

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest...

Cammy replied:

Quote:
Please spell this all out - I need to know exactly what's involved.

This came back:

Quote:
what i am saying is i need you to do me a big faver, for one loan me the money that you need to get the papers i will pay you back as soon as i can double i would have had the money but w1ll14m b4ker stole almost one thousand dollers by western union, and his bank natwest bank of beninthere were to loan 8,000 to pay all my bills with but instead he just kept adding more money to thse story now he wants 680,00 more just for all the paper work, i am sorry having told you my problem but i needed to tell someone, tim0thy b0yer

Hmm...

So let's see if

Quote:
Whoah, hold up - what papers, what loan, and exactly who are you? I'm a few thousand klicks from you and I don't know you from a bar of soap! You have to say a bit more about yourself.

gets me anywhere.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic