SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One little blurred number

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this lad a nice jigsaw with one number of the reference blurred, 3 and 8 are so similar.

Quote:
I was face with a very seriouse embarasment at the MoneyGram office today, why are you acting to me like this, i never expect you to look at the Reference Number with Magnifying glass, when you made the payment at the MoneyGram office, there is a receipt gave to you as a prove of your transfer, on this receipt there is a Reference Number and all the information i need to collect the money at MoneyGram office here, that is what i need you to look at and tell me the correct reference Number and information you use to send it.

Then i contact Yahoo Customer Service about the Security on my e-mail and they assure me that thy have upgrade the security system on my Account, so you have nothing to worry about when sending information to me, so i will advice that you look at the receipt in your hand and get back to me with correct information, so that i will be able to collect this money from MoneyGram

Just to confuse the issue further I alos 'sent' the money to his sidekick's bank account.

Quote:

OSL-SBDIN705780575

Thanks for your response. Could you send me Scan Copy of the Transfer Slip evidencing that you have successfully made the payment as this will also serve as proof of payment for reference purpose.

I shall convey to you further dierctives to follow for the claims, And will also send to you the OSL-SBDIN705780575

Thanks for your response. Could you send me Scan Copy of the Transfer Slip evidencing that you have successfully made the payment as this will also serve as proof of payment for reference purpose.

I shall convey to you further dierctives to follow for the claims, And will also send to you the Voyage Airway which you have refused to ask for.

I wait your reply with your telephone number.

Mr. John Edward
Chief Security Officer
Oasis Security Limited. which you have refused to ask for.

I wait your reply with your telephone number.

Mr. J0hn 3dw@rd
Chief Security Officer
O4s1s S3cur1ty Limited.

What is a "Voyage Airway" a new breathing tube?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you should know, you're the one that has refused to ask for it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic