SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, true love.
The MT just knew how to get Sh@wn begging for attention.
Just received:

Quote:

I will also like to know if you can give me your old laptop (Dell) i need something that i can be use until am able to afford new one

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still trying to overcome his reluctance to "Go Fetch"

Quote:
Brother,

I understand your mind in this but I cannot help you any further now.
My friend now has the laptop in her possession but is too concerned over her mamas health to even consider thinking when she will be returning home to Naija at this time.

I am sure you understand her feelings in this.

What stops you from going to collect it?
If security is issue, then 3stelle can leave it in a safe place for you to collect.

You need the laptop for work, yes? The laptop will allow better work between us.
Be sure that i have gone to great lengths at personal risk (and cost) to myself to get it for you.
If we are to work client better, you need this laptop.
J.

Laddo's response (emphasis is mine):
Quote:
J0seph,

I am not talking of security issue here, i trust you and i appreciate your effort for me on this laptop and as well as clients, i can not go to Togo at the moment because i dont have International Passport and am broke, thhere is no way i can go to Togo, Togo is too Far to Nigera, so please tell her if she can send the laptop to me in Nigeria.

I can only get the laptop here in Nigeria, so it iwll better if you can please help me talk to her, let her tell you want she want to do on the laptop, and make her realise that i can not go to Togo.

It will also be better if you can give me her Togo Number, i can call her myself and make arrangement for getting my laptop from her.

I need your swift respond please.

Hali@@

Looks like the safari is off.. Evil or Very Mad
Notice how "the" laptop' has become "my" laptop?
It must be maddening for him to know Wink that there is a laptop waiting for him and he can't reach it...

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - here are the messages to Mal: Sh4wn's are in italics.

[From gmail, repeated from rocketmail]
Quote:
05L-MPR1N7O578O575
I agreed with you that you dont make a mistake, bu i must tell you that there is something wrong, i notice someone have been contacting you and using my Name, and i will like to tell you that from now on, you have to check on the e-mail that write to you, my e-mail is [email protected] and i have to open a new Gmail account to contact you on this transaction, this is the only way i believe you will not be misled.
Moreover, i have a board meeting with memeber of Oasis Security Limited this Morning, and we have generate an Identification Number for you from our Company Database, your identification Number is 05L-MPR1N7O578O5751 (0asis Security Limited/Malc0lm P. Reyn0lds Identification Number 7O578O5751 ) if you notice any mail from anybody claiming to you as a member of 0asis Security Limited, you need to ask the person to provide you with your Identification Number, and if this person fail to do so, you know the person is not the right person to talk to on this transaction.
I was very worried over this and i have to change my e-mail address immediatly, so please from today you have to contact me via my Gmail account, i will resend this e-mail to you from my Gmail acount now.
Then you have to get back to me with a correct Reference Number, the reference Number you gave to me is not correct, please you have to go back to MoneyGram and ask them to remove the money and resend it to my Name, i am very sorry if i made mistake of giving you wrong name, (I thought it was Victor's fault?) but this seems too confusing to me.
Please you have to use my information below:
Name: J0hn 3dward
Address: V1a De1 G1ard1nett1 197 - 203
Roma Italy.
Text Question: What is your Name
Answer: John.
Mr. J0hn 3dward
Chief Security Officer
0asis Security Limited.

Quote:
did you hear from Mr. Edward today ? i am waiting for your update

Quote:
I am not using this Yahoo Account again, it is not safe, i have a new Gmail Account now, did you receive the mail i send to you yesterday, there is a Thief call himself V1ct0r C4t0n1 he have control of my e-mail acount pls beware. use my Gmail to contact me.

He then recalled that he hadn't sent the number (and sent it twice):

[Sent twice]
Quote:
I am not using Yahoo Account again, it is not safe, this is my new Gmail Account, did you receive the mail i send to you yesterday, there is a Thief call himself V1ct0r C4t0n1 he have control of my Yahoo e-mail acount pls beware. use my Gmail to contact me always.
Moreover, i will like to know if you have made amendment of the Money you send by MoneyGram, i ask you to back and ask them to remove the money and resend it to me information below:
Name: J0hn 3dward
Address: V1a De1 G1ard1nett1 197 - 203
Roma Italy.
Text Question: what is your Name
Answer: J0hn
Once you have made the amendment, get back to me with the information below and the scan copy of the payment receipt.
Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Amount Sent:
Reference Number:

[Sent three times]
Quote:
I went to Mr. J0hn 3dward office and he told me someone got into his Yahoo Account, the person is name Voctor C4t0n1 and he is a thief and a lier, pls beware of this man, he did not work in 0asis Security Company and he have nothing to offer in this transaction, he is a liar and thief, if he has contacted you please don't listen to him, you have to deal with Mr. 3dward only.
Heed my word and don't forget to update me, did Mr. 3dward confirm to you if he have receive the fees you send to him ?.

Quote:
What is happening to you, you never get back to me since all this days.

Hey... when you meet (and end up in bad with) a babe like Suzie, other concerns just fade away...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Nice to read the frustration mounting.

My dithery ex-pat who was chopped for 1,200 by that evil mr Ctoni hasn´t been feeling particularly well at all.
This Monday she wrote to Shwn nattering on about how she idn´t feel she could trust mr E after this and perhaps she´d be better off leaving financial affairs to cleverer people.

Shwn wrote back:
Quote:

I will advice that we deal with CE0 of the Company then, if Mr. E can not be trusted, their CE0 is Name M@ck P3rez and his e-mail is xxxxxx @yah00.com can you please contact him and explain what happen to him. ?

Has anyone else been directed to this CE0?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
M@ck P3rez (and the address) is the name Laddo is using to contact J0seph (my UK based lad)

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
You have a pm on its way.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh4wn suddenly discovered that he didn't need a laptop after all. Was it the mention of Customs forms?

Quote:
I really understand your point about the laptop, i dont mean to stress you on it, i will try and get one here myself.

Or is he just trying to keep my character happy and smiling because:

Quote:
i know by monday you will be able to settle the fees to Mr. 3dward.

Silly Lad. 'Going to Western Union' is an entirely different thing to 'Actually managing to make a transfer at Western Union.'

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters has been ignoring John. After transferring the fee to Vic.C. John has sent me numerous messages telling me that I am dealing with the wrong person. Just now I got a message from Ch@rley M00re of the FBI, informing me that I'm going to be arrested unless I contact John immediately!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got Ch4rl13 M00r3 (agent 127) as well - as follows:

Quote:
You have been reported to us By the Board of 0asis Security Limited Italy, that you have abandoned your Bars of Gold and some fund worth of 2.7million USD to their office and you refuse to get back for your claim upon you contact to them.
Then when we start our investigation about your communication with the Security Company since you have contact them for the claim, we understand the you have been crossed and confused with an imposter that call themselves FBI, we find below e-mail over your communication with them, and we are telling you now to stop communicating with them immediately and get back to 0asis Security for your Claim, get back to Mr. 3dward on his New GMail Account and proceed with your claim.
Failure to do so will result to your arrest and this can lead you to prison, below is your information that we are going to use to track you down and get you arrested if you fail to contact Mr. 3dward immediately.

[Mal's name, address, and bank details pasted in]

.................................................................................................................
This is a copy of Fake e-mail send to you by Imposter.

"For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody accept the below person that will get the document for you. It have come to our notice that you have been dealing with scammers regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instruction to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction. The said funds is now in our custody in your name, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Imposters you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.
WARNING: failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you, certificated and if found guilty, you will be jailed...... As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act."
Get back to me immediately to contact Mr. 3dward.

Why the hell he brought in a fake FBI email that I never got is beyond me.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
I got Ch4rl13 M00r3 (agent 127) as well - as follows:

Why the hell he brought in a fake FBI email that I never got is beyond me.

cough/I know where he got Ch4rl13 M00r3 from/cough Very Happy

During my ongoing bait I introduced (around November) a Ch4rl13 M00r3 FBI agent as a delaying tactic - along with a 'Bens0ns J0hn' who was buying my characters car with an obviously fake cheque.
(CM was to check out BJ for 'honesty')
Laddo hijacked the name and then tried to use 'agent' himself on my character.
The email I used was fbi@gent127 - Laddo made fbi@gents127

It was this to-and-fro between my make believe FBI agent and BJ that made Laddo get in touch with me and propose that we work together to scam my main character.

I really hope all this is clear Very Happy Very Happy

EDITED to add:
When Laddos CM started to threaten my character with arrest, he went into hiding....
It took Laddo ages to convince my character that he wasn't going to be arrested after all... Very Happy

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I know where he got his FBI script from.....

Sh4wn wasn't putting enough effort into his mails to my character, so she sent him this:

Quote:
I've been getting a lot of strange emails lately, and these seem to be from people who know my name, I don't think they're genuine sort of letters though, but there's one that worried me a bit, it was from the FBI and said I needed to get a special document, and this is some of what they wrote-

"For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody accept the below person that will get the document for you. It have come to our notice that you have been dealing with scammers regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instruction to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction. The said funds is now in our custody in your name, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Imposters you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.

WARNING: failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you, certificated and if found guilty, you will be jailed...... As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act."

I don't know whether they are talking about Mr 3dward and saying that he is an Imposter, he's not, is he? I mean, you do know him personally, and can vouch for him?

I don't mean to worry over nothing, but I was a bit foolish once before, and I sent some money to an Imposter who was pretending to be a lawyer who was handling some money meant for me, and I did really believe him, he was like a friend or a brother to me, and a real gentleman. But it turned out in the end that he wasn't a real lawyer, so you see it is possible for someone to be an Imposter and nobody knows it until its too late.

So you don't mind me just asking about this, do you? I'm just thinking that you would know for certain, and can put my mind at rest.

Damn! Regarding his re-using it!!!!

(Though I guess he is thinking that ALL his potential victims must be receiving this FBI mail!)

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm.
My two first wave characters haven´t received this yet.
Can´t wait!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal let fly at all three.

First, J0hn 3dward:

Quote:
I've got a gorram question for you - what the Sam Frick were you thinking involving the FBI? I never abandoned the money and gold! You really screwed the pooch with that.
FYI I have spent the last few days being blissfully happy with the woman of my dreams, making plans for our future, and now you might have turned it all to shit.

Then the FBI agent:

Quote:
You have no right to be involved as no crime has been committed by me. With respect, just stay the hell out of my affairs.

Finally, Sh4wn:

Quote:
That jackass J0hn 3dward has only called in the gorram Feds! Holy shit on a shingle - is he totally deranged? The last thing we want is that.
I'll get back to you. Right now this is just making me angry.

Smile

Sand Timer x 7
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got my first UK bank account from this guy today. He is great fun even giving me discount for being scammed before Laughing

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, hollyhigh!
What an amusing massbait this is turning into.

Shwn is most enthousiastic about the prospect of the admiring MT (second wave) giving him her old laptop-

Quote:
I am very happy for your e-mail, and i say thank you so much for your concern and appreciation of my effort, also gladness and Joy occupy my hear to read your e-mail and see that you are delighted to give me your old Dell Laptop, i really appreciate this and i say thank you so much, i can not wait until March when you will come to Italy, i need the laptop to get connected, i will appreciate if you can help me to ship it to the information below, it is Oasis Security Office, i can get it there easily.

Name: Sh@wn Fr1zer
Address: VIA DI T1LLA 37 ,C3SA,
81O30 C@SERTA ITALY

An impatient lad, isn´t he? Can't wait til March.
I thought the offices were in Rome. Things change?

Quote:
Please i want you to use a courier that will provide tracking number so that i will be able to track the shippment and know when am getting it here, i know some shipment take 2-3days for delivery, all you have to do is tell them you want express delivery, i will appreciate if you can make the shipment today and get back to me with tracking.

I am very happy and say thank you Xxxx, is there any news from Mr. E yet ?

Shwn Frzer.

My bolding.
Hmm. Shwn is a man in love, obviously, with the idea of getting a laptop delivered by express courier to his door step.
He also wants the MT to drop everything and find a courier´s office and shell out for an express shipping with tracking service to Italy. Cool

The MT has different plans.

added-
I googled the address. The street exists and Wiki has this to say about C3sa.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, all three scammer personae wrote to Mal, and he replied.

First Sh4wn:

Quote:
What happened, i am very surprised to read your e-mail with all this message about Mr. 3dward, the last time i went to his office i was informed about someone called V1ct0r C4t0n1 who is a liar and hacker in Italy, i believe i send you an e-mail and explain to you to be aware of that, since then you have never get back to me.
I went to 0asis Security Company today, and Mr. 3dward told me that he did not receive your fees and he ask you to get back to him and you refuse, he also told me that he has inform FBI on your claim because he suspect you might have been mislead by imposters, can you please tell me what happened ??
Please i need an update, and please dont deal with imposter on this transaction, you have to deal with Mr. 3dward only, but if there is a reason why you seems not to be interested in dealing with him again, you can let me know, so that we know what to do together.
Please i need your uregent respond.

Then J0hn 3dward:

Quote:
I am very sorry if you have been mispleased with the way i involve FBI
in this transaction, i do that because of what happened to my Yahoo
Account, i dont want you to be mislead and send money to wrong person,
i was hope that you have been mislead by imposters, but why dont you
get back to me since all this while ?? you gave me information to
collect your fees from moneyGram and the Reference Number is not
correct, also i ask you to change the Receiver's Name but since then i
never hear back from you, that is the reason why i involve FBI.
Moreover, since you are not happy with this, i can go to FBI office
and tell them that you have get back to me and everything is working
fine now, i will ask them to back off and they will back off immediatly.
I am happy to hear about the woman of your dreams and i pray you are
going to have a good future together, if you dont mind, i will like to
ask, is she the woman you told me that you met at MoneyGram office ?
anyway dont mind me, just asking lol.
Get back to me and let me know what happen with the fees you send by
MoneyGram, because i did not receive it.

Finally, Agent 127:

Quote:
I will go to Oasis Security Limited to receive instruction on how to
handle your case.

Mal's reply to Sh4wn was quite chatty:

Quote:
I'm sorry for not writing you before, but I met the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with, and she feels the same way about me, and I took my eye off the ball. So sue me. It happens. Take a look at the picture and understand. Suzie met my folks and it's all good - until the FBI crashed the party thanks to that bonehead J0hn 3dward.
Now the IRS will get involved, and we'll have a gorram nightmare explaining this deal. You don't want to mess with the Feds, do you? But that's what's going to happen!
I don't entirely know what happened - only that J0hn 3dward told me to pay his accountant, V1ct0r C4t0n1. Next thing I know he has a conniption and he's telling me that V1ct0r C4t0n` doesn't work for him. Why he contacted the FBI and not Italian LEOs is a mystery to me. Personally I have a suspicion that he's trying to get me to pay twice - four grand ain't exactly Chesterfields, as my pa would say.

I attached a picture of Nathan Fillion with Morena Baccarin.

Then to Agent 127, rather more terse:

Quote:
My personal belief is that Mr J0hn 3dward is trying to cheat me into paying his fees multiple times, and that this 'V1ct0r C4t0n1' is a false identity he created to that end.

Finally to J0hn 3dward, with a hint:

Quote:
Was V1ct0r C4t0n1 really the wrong person? You told me to send the money to him. Just think very carefully what you tell the FBI agent because your future rests on telling him the absolute truth!
Believe me when I say that you don't just tell the FBI to go away. They don't let go. You reported a crime, and they'll investigate, no matter what you tell them.
Just a clarification - you talk about the Moneygram Reference Number (I assume you mean MTCN) being incorrect - I don't get this! I got the number when I paid in the money so I know what it is. How the Sam Frick can you tell me that it was wrong?
Final note - Suzie didn't work at Moneygram; she was working at the hotel. You really have to read things more closely.

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^good work!

The MT told Shwn it would be cheaperand faster to replace the hard drive on his own laptop.
Since Shwn is in italy, this shouldn´t be a problem. After all, they aren´t in Africa, where the MT is going on business next month. Apparently people actually kill for laptops in Africa.

Juanito the barman has suggested she take her old Dell with her to Africa and drop it off to Shwn in italy on the way back home.

Shwn replied this morning:
Quote:
I am very happy to read your e-mail today, but unfortunatly for me, the laptop fell from where i kept it this morning and the screen got broken, i have gave it out to a friend who said he need it, i have no idea of what he want to do with a broken laptop, i have got my mind on your Old Dell laptop since you said you are delighted to give it to me.

Juanito is a great guy as you said and i will say he have a very good idea, but since things are like this, i will appreciate if you can send your Old Dell to me, so that i will be able to get back online, i have to go out now before i can reply your e-mail.

I will be very happy if you can help me to send your old Dell this week, i believe your Acer will serve you better since it's mobile, you will just have to be very careful with it.

I´ve bolded the phrase I seem to have read before.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The MT (second wave) answered Shwn´s message:
Quote:
Thanks for the letter.
I really enjoy hearing from you.

We´ve had real Spring weather here, alternating between snow, sunshine and rain. right now it´s sunshine with strong wind.

I´m gearingup for my trip to Africa. I´m booked to do a course on native African massage techniques and apparently I need a lot of vaccinations!
I must check the details- I can´t remember the dates off-hand.

The travel agency who´s doing all the arrangements thought Juanito the barman´s idea was spot on. The lady said it was a good idea to do a layover in Rome to hand you the old Dell, as a late model mini laptop is simply beggingto be stolen, even in the best of 5afari Camps, where the course will be given.

I´ll get back to you withthe details of my layover in Rome.
What´s the weather like where you are?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have other baiters received something like this?
It arrived today 1 am gmt to the account of my other first wave character.
Quote:
I am very happy and appreciate all your effort and assistance to claim the total of sum of 2.7million USD and bars of Gold that i kept with Osis Scurity Limited since the incident of earthquake, i know that you have been trying all your best to make sure that you claim the fund and the gold so that our plan can be a successful one.

But to my very big surprise today, Mr. E called me and i went to his office, he explain to me that he suspect you are dealing with one Vctor Ctoni and the man is not working with Osis Scurity Company, he is a liar and hacker, he hack Mr. E Yahoo Account to access his e-mail and claim to be a memeber of Osis Scurity Company.

I was in Osis Scurity Company today and there is nobody with such Name, Mr. E further explain that the problem with his e-mail account has cause confusion on the payment of your fees, he told me that the Bars of Gold i kept with them and the funds have been transfered to their Head office in London because he did not receive any payment from you until the dead line date, he show me the Airwy bill that was used to ship the Funds and Bars of Gold to Lond0n, and i ask him what to do, because i am very confused and look at the situation as a very critical one.

Now he have give me the Phone Number and e-mail address of the officer in charge of the fund and bars of gold in London, i want you to get back to me and let me know if you are ready to fly down to Lond0n and claim this Fund and Bars of Gold before they catigorise it as unclaimed property.

You Need to understand that there is no time to waste anymore, if you have send money to someone apart from Mr. E which i direct you to contact, i believe you send the money to wrong person and there is no time to think about it now than to stop communicating with such person right away and let us talk about how you will go to Lond0n and claim this Fund and Bars of Gold so that all your effort and my effort will not be in Vain.

I will wait here untill i read back from you.

Shwn Frzr.

I expect it´s just an unusual sort of co-incidence that my second wave character received an e-mail at about the same time from mr. E telling her the consignment has been shipped to H0lland. Very Happy

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest whine from laddo (bold is my emphasis)

Quote:
Hello J0seph,

I thank you for the update on the laptop, but i never know how long it will take 3stelle to come back to Nigeria or if she will not come to Nigeria again, this is a critical situation here, i have nobody in Togo and there is no way i can go there, now you can see that getting the laptop is now seems to be difficult and now i need it badly, bad boy here always install hacker on Cyber Cafe sysytem, and now i have loose close to $50,000 between last week and now simply because i dont have a laptop, i use cyber cafe i they hack my box and get access to my client, they control them and give them account to wire money and here i am making $0....

J0seph, i am still trying my best to get control over all the client here and i believe very soon i will get money from some of them, you will see it and we are going to smile together, hacker my box and collecting my money can never weigh me down and it can never got me weaken, only to make it clear to me that i need to work hard.

Please help me talk to 3stelle, if she can help me to send the laptop by Airport or Fedex....DHL any courier, let her know how important the laptop seems to me at the moment.

Regard.

Hali@@........

Lad stress: 'Tis a terrible thing. Laughing

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thwarted Lad wrote:
here i am making $0....

I'm weeping.

With joy.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was off the grid for a couple of days, but found these upon my return, from J0hn 3dward, the FBI guy and Sh4wn respectively.

Quote:
V1ct0r C4t0n1 is wrong person, he did not work in Oasis Security Company, he is a hacker and liar, he hack into my Yahoo Account, that is why i have to change it immediately and i told you exactly what happened.
You make the transfer of your fees by MoneyGram and MoneyGram don't use MTCN they use Reference Number, it is Western Union that use MTCN, i also told you that when i check your transfer at MoneyGram i was told that the Reference Number you send tome is not correct, so i want you to go back to MoneyGram office where you made the Transfer and ask them to remove the money and resend it to my Name John Edward, and get back to me with a correct Reference Number and information you use to send the money.
Moreover, i have been to FBI office and told them that you have got back to me and they have to back off, i believe they will do so.
I will wait to have the New Reference Number and Scan Copy of the New Slip.
My Regard to Suzie.

Quote:
I have never get convince with your word, you have to go down to the place where you made transfer of the fees to him and check if he has collect the money or the money is still there, that is what can prove to me that what you are saying is right.

Quote:
But there is nobody with the Name V1ct0r C4t0n1, have you confirm if Victor got the money you sent ?

Mal's replies (in the same order) were:

Quote:
Let's not argue over terminology - hell's teeth, you were always telling me to send the MTCN, which is where I got that term.
But you are totally wrong about the Reference Number because that money has been picked up. You told me that Moneygram said it was false; I can only see that as a blatant lie. I don't like being messed with. You said the FBI would back off; not when I tell them that you're trying to bullshit me.

Quote:
J0hn 3dward told me that Moneygram told him that the Moneygram Reference Number was wrong. Since the money I sent was collected, he's obviously lying, which fits in with the scenario of his trying to scam me into multiple payments.
Please nail that turd to the wall.

Quote:
That no-one named V1ct0r C4ton1 picked up the money and that's despite J0hn 3dward saying that the MG number didn't exist. That means he's lying, and that also means that he's trying to rip me off.
You need to look at the big picture here. John Edward is a lying scumbag and I'm not sure where we go next with this.
And yes, I told you that Suzie is hot - don't get any ideas though, buddy!

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^What a saga. I love it.

Meanwhile our dithery ex-pat pensioner is being coddled by Mck the Knife and that very nice young man, Shwn.
With Shwn´s encouragement, the old party is learning about computers- there´s a great deal more to it than clicking on 'send', so she´s been told.

With these cordial to and fro-ings the fragile old lady asks Shwn when is his birthday?
He replies
Quote:
my birthday is March 5th why did you ask ?

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With the trip to WU postponed again, the only thing Sh4wn can do is to try and keep my character smiling and happy with him. And how better to do that than to share opinions about The State Of The World Today:

He wrote:
I am very happy to have your e-mail here today, and also happy to hear about the annual community party for elderly and disabled people, i believe you have a very nice time to your satisfaction as you said, it is always good to be listening to elderly people's stories because it's full of lessons to live a good life.

People used to have much better manners and were more respectful of their elders in those olden days as it was analized, but this days young people are so foul-mouthed and have no respect for anybody, my believe to the cause of this is that we are getting to the end on the world.

It had been written in the Holy Bible and as you and i know that heaven and earth will pass away but the word of God will never pass away without coming true, neither parents do spend enough time with their children nor have no time to teach them what they need to know, the word of God is Powerful, and we have to get close to God.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Gosh.
Our Shwn has no compunction about working on the Sabbath, however.

He sent this little gem to the MT (second wave) just after the witching hour, GMT:

Quote:
i have been wondering why i did not hear from you since i have your last e-mail on Friday, i am so much concerned about you now MT, i wonder what might have happened, but i do pray for you everyday that God should give you sound health and ability to proceed with the activities of life.

Please get back to me and let me know what is going on, i am worried about you so much, you dont take much time like this to get back to me.

I miss you.

Not even a mention of the old Dell laptop.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic