SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love it when they get helpful

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a script I got for the first time : my lad "got mugged in London" (strange for someone with an IP address is in Nigeria).

After various unsuccesful attempts to send the money (only 13 questions answered at S3cure 5hield), my character (an old greek monk based in Mount Athos that spends his days applying gold to orthodox icons) announces he will travel to London to give the money in person.

Quote:
Do you know how much is a return airfare from Athens to the London? We have borders country like Albania, Turkey and Bulgeria that you can visit by road to send this money by Western Union. This saves cost, and you can make payment by Western Union or Money Gram through any agent shop and the MTCN. It is just that you or somebody there are not ready to help. Just 2day ago I got 400 Euros from a friend in Albania by Western Union. Very simple, he sent to me the sender's name, receiver's name, amount sent, country where money was sent and the MTCN/Control number himself. Nothing like MTCN Secure.la. You can do it the same way.

Lets not continue to deceive ourselves. If you are ready to help do it now or forget it forever, please. You don't need all the problems. You can send money by Western Union at an agent shop or by phone. There is an agent shop in Athens. Speak to them and they will give you other assistance to make the wire to me possible.

Go to:
SHEIKH JASHIM
79 Kefallinias Street, Patisia
Athens, 11251
Phone no: +30-210-9005000.

Above address and agent shop is nearer to you than London. Don't ask me why I said this. Help if it is truely from your heart.

After a non-meeting at the airport, my character will sleep in an hotel not far from Heathrow and then announce he plans to take a cab to the address the lad gave in his very first e-mail.

Can't wait to read what the lad will write back.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously as a monk on Mt Athos, you are not allowed near any women, so could your lad find you a WU office where there are no women? He must respect your religious beliefs after all.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are not allowed near any women, so could your lad find you a WU office where there are no women

That would be the one in the heart of SoHo !........... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has landed at Heathrow. Now let's wait for what should be an interesting answer.

Did I mention that my lad gave me a London address ? My character will come knocking, money in hand in a day or two.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic