SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Email In My Bait Account?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I just got an introductory email from a Romance Lad, but what's odd is that it wasn't in my Catcher Account. It was in my Baiter Account. Anybody know what's up with this?

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if you use your baiting account, then chances are the lad might intentionally or then again inadvertently passed round your email to other lads. I would imagine this would open up your baiting account for more lads.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, once you've started using a baiting account with a few lads, you'll find opening formats start coming into that account (as well as any catcher accounts you have). I could probably keep myself amused with lads for the rest of the year with the number of opening formats I've received in the past few weeks since I started using one of my baiting accounts again.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I have used an account awhile for baiting I dump it. I don't want someone I have baited coming back and trying to bait me out of revenge. Cool

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I set up a new baiting account for the sole purpose of an insult ASEM to a batch of lads.
It still resulted in a couple of scam emails. I don't know why.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's good to know these lads are generous and share willing "victims" with fellow lads!

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Blue Penguin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed some spam in one of my freshly created baiting emails. I haven't sent this address to anyone, and yet spam appeared. When I checked it out I noticed that the lad apparently sent this email to multiple accounts, each one being different by one or two letters, one of which happened to match my email. It wasn't even a word to be found in a dictionary, but still it was a clever tactic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic