SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Contrite lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Following a pretty hard slap:
Quote:
on my knees begging u to forgive me for my whining paranoia, arrogance and excessive recalcitrance

Now if they were all like that...

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Of course, now you need a picture of his sorry face.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thomas-the-tank

So honored to see you here

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite part:

Quote:
whining paranoia

Whatever would he have to be paranoid about. What a baby. Laughing

Thanks for the laugh. I would say he is whipped. Thumbs up

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Oh, I'm still here - quietly doing my bit. Nothing really dramatic, though, but this lad here is being caused severe mental damage in a joint bait which has been going on for a long time.

Other things are claiming my time, but taking care of the lads remains a rewarding occupation.

EDIT - just saw the latest post - he believes that the international anti-terrorist forces are after him, his mail accounts have been hacked by Messrs. G0m3r and M@rt1ns, and that the love of his life has died, been resurrected, and has come back as a zombie to haunt him. None of which is true, of course, so my lawyer character told him (inter alia):
Quote:
I am sick and tired of your whining paranoia and your arrogance. It is not illegal to send money through the mail in Japan, you conceited, self-centered little prick.

"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:
thomas-the-tank

So honored to see you here

Isn't this cockney rhyming slang for W***
Wink
Just off for a quick thomas

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very nice apology from the lad. i think you should put it in your sig Smile

Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not good enough. Ask him to put it in writing. You want a one-page apology letter, on paper, handwritten and signed by him, then scanned and emailed to you.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is an official apology form. Somewhere. Probably in the 'cool stuff' sticky somewhere.

Edit:

Yes, that's the one. Thanks Seamless.

VVV

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's that form
http://members.419eater.com/~renegademastercl/officialapologyform.pdf

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck thomas! Very Happy

Thanks Seamless! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welllllcome Very Happy

Closed lad accounts

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How many hearts can one lad have? Today's whine:
Quote:
pls this message is not to annoy u but to plead for ur mercy.like i said b4,i am sorry for the arrogance and recalcitrance. pls forgive me,i beg of u.it wont occur again.pls find a small place in ur heart to forgive me.to err is human,but to forgive is divine. am truly sorry from the bottom of my hearts.

He really needs my help as an experienced international lawyer to escape the magicians who have raised the love of his life from the dead and keep sending him threatening messages, not to mention the CIA and FBI and the Interweb Security teams who are about to descend on him and drag him of to Guantanamo (he foolishly mentioned he had been in contact with the Iranian embassy in Nigeria and this was enough to set off the security angle).

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic