SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Exactly the sort of people we're dealing with

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another bait which reminds me exactly what kind of people lads are.

Scenario: I've been baiting this guy for a while under the name of one" I. Gadget". He's been a nice good victim all this time, but now there's a problem: his 10-year-old niece is very sick and the money is needed for her operation. Gadget duly informed the lad about this.

Are you in the least bit surprised to see this response?

Quote:
Attn: John Gadget,
Sir,

I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your mail with content well noted.

Sir, be rest assured that if you can be able to be here on 22nd of February and endorse the necessary documents, your funds will be transferred to your designated bank account without any delay.

But, if no one can take care of the little sick girl, the only alternative is that you have to engage a service of a local based attorney who will represent you to facilitate the signing on your behalf, preferable you can use our legal attorney here to represent you in the assignment. But you will need to give him a power of attorney, which he would need to Notarized at the High Court of Justice before he would be able to represent you legally.

But be informed that you will be responsible for the Notarization of the Power of Attorney at the high court.

Get back to us with your opinion as soon as possible.

Thanking you for banking with us.Your happines is our greatest concern.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr.Raymond C. Aidoo
Tel:00233 20 0225430
(INTL BANKING DEPT.).

"Your happines is our greatest concern." Yeah.

Anyone who feels the same way as I do about this particular scumbag is free to email him at [email protected], or you can call him up at the number above. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you all.

Not too sure what I'll do with him now, but something tells me that Dr Claw is going to make Gadget's flight to Ghana go less than smoothly... Twisted Evil
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've been baiting this guy for a while under the name of one" I. Gadget"

Oi!

Taking my name in vain!

ooh, the cheek of it!

Still, I'll have a go and see if he'll talk to me.

edit to add : do you have his original letter?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be the following:

Quote:
Good Day,

Sorry for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer as it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature. I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$3.5M.

This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch office of the International Commercial Bank- Ghana, which I am the manager. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2008 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana and they will never know of this excess.

I have since then, placed this amount in a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary. Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as holder of the Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds while 70% shall be for me.

Kindly forward your response to: [email protected]

Regards,
Mr. Frank Wuddah
+233-26-5015664

The "reply to" address [email protected] appears to not exist, not something I cared to inform him about. I haven't called either of the two numbers he's given me. The one in my first post is for his fake bank.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But, if no one can take care of the little sick girl

Alas there is no one to take care of her you are her legal guardian, he will just have to wait until she is better, you cannot travel because of the worry

then string it out should keep him on the hook for a while.. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

And because I have to be by her side at the hospital all day, replying to his emails can take time. He just sent me an email saying "WE ARE STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU" in the largest font he had. It had been less than 24 hours since my last email to him. Laughing

When it is time to fly out, I better get him to meet me at the airport with a sign saying "Inspector Gadget". Too good an opportunity to miss.
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ChoppaofDolla I can clear up that ll2.com is a new one called "i" 12
small letter i. (related to sify, I think)

Did you say go ahead and have at 'em at that @gawab ? ----Brainiac

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that's one typo he'll regret.

Yes, the gawab address is definitely active and he responds to emails there.
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
slightly off topic -

i12 is a ISP, for Dial-up-connections.
One can still sign up there for web-mail, though.

From the News-page:

i12 ADSL
i12 will be launching a new range of internet access services in August and September 2004. These will include our new enhanced ADSL service and new improved local rate dial-up services for businesses and professionals.

Full details will be made available on the i12 website. Stay tuned!
Splash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I'm understanding right, this guy is probably using a 56K modem, at best. Is it appropriate to send him very large files, maybe large pictures of puppies and daisies that have had the resolution cranked all the way up?

Is it pushing the "No innocent 3rd parties" rule, since his local link in the network could be brought to its knees?
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Splash
I dont know, but it is not necessarily a 56k connection.

I am a curious little boy and if I see a new mail provider with a lads-address, I like to test it.
And the quoted text about ADSL from 2004 is still on the news-page there Shocked
The webmail-interface looks like from last century. Though, it works.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no depth to which lads will not plunge - kill your daughter, that's fine. Prostitute her first if you have to, just send the money. Utter bastards. I'm not exaggerating, by the way, and when you are told to prostitute your teenage daughter so some fucker can buy tacky watches and swagger around Lagos, your blood boils on the spot...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this guy's a sweetheart and no mistake.

Let's see how he reacts to "Barret Bonden, WIMP-Meister Extraordinaire".

I'll see if I can strand him in Liberia.
I hear West Point's nice this time of year....

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MBL is not exaggerating.Do this for a while,and you will wind up with plenty of stories of what lads will encourage you to do to get your money.I had one trying to convince me to send him money I told him I needed to cover my aged and infirm mothers medical expenses.The scum even started asking how she was doing,and assuring me that I would soon have plenty of money for her care.Never give a damn what the lad huggers say-the shitbags deserve everything we do to them.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ To add insult to injury, he knew that my little girl was sick beforehand, and didn't offer me so much as a word of condolence until it interfered with his funds transfer.

For anyone interested in baiting him: his format asks you to fly out to Ghana to finalise the "transaction" and (apparently) he goes to the airport to pick you up, so be sure to have all your flights arrive in the early hours of the morning. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic